Anniversary Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kamal pulled his dick from my mouth and started taking off his pants. Angela had pressed my tits together and was circling both nipples with wet figure-eights. I pushed her head away from me and helped her remove her baby tee. Angela's breasts weren't as big as mine but her nipples were longer and harder. I cupped them in my hands and bent forward to suck them. She gently ran her hands over my shoulders and down my arms and breathed, "Kia. . . ."

I felt Kamal moving around on the couch behind me and I looked up. He'd placed his dick inside Angela's mouth, his balls hanging directly over my head. I twisted myself so I could watch and still suck on Angela's tits. She encircled the base of his cock with her thumb and index finger and took him deep into the back of her throat, deeper than I was able. She also didn't drool the way I did. I guess I didn't have to worry about Angela getting any spit into my hair. I took my mouth away from her nipples and began to lick Kamal's scrotum. I heard him moan as I started to juggle his testicles in my mouth and Angela increased the rhythm of her sucking. After a minute or two of this, Kamal pulled out and flopped back down on the couch. Angela kissed me again.

"My dress. . . ." I said. ". . .want it off. . . ." I was starting to feel terribly confined by the fabric. I wanted to be naked; to feel Kamal and Angela's hands and mouths on me. Angela moved aside and I stood up. I hadn't put on any underwear and my pussy was so wet that a huge stain had soaked into the back of my dress. I pulled the dress over my head and tossed it. Angela stood up in front of me and hugged my naked body to hers. She was a head taller than me and I nuzzled my face into her collarbone and rubbed my hands all over her back.

"Lets go up to the bedroom," Kamal suggested. "More comfortable." He led the way and Angela and I followed holding hands, she still wearing her black panties and me naked except for my clogs.

"I'm glad you're going to do this with us." Angela said to me midway up the stairs.

"I'm still a little nervous." This was not quite true. I was more excited than anything else. All my reservations about having sex with another woman had flown right out the window the minute Angela had laid her hands on me. The wine and the hash had also done a lot to lower my inhibitions and the combination of liquor, drugs and sexual stimulation had me feeling dizzy.

"It'll be fine," Angela assured me, squeezing my hand. "You'll be fine."

Kamal opened the bedroom door and waved us in with a flourish. Angela stretched out width-wise on the bed, one arm behind her head, the other held out toward me. "Come. . . ," she said.

Slowly, I crawled onto the bed, on top of her, my breasts swaying from side to side, gently grazing hers. I ran my finger under the elastic of her panties then pressed the heel of my hand against her pubis. She sighed, arched her back and said, "Take them off." Obeying, I hooked my fingers into the waistband and started tugging her underwear down. She helped, arching her back and lifting first one leg then the other. I dropped the moist panties to the floor and started to run my hands up and down her legs. I felt Kamal come up behind me and I pushed my ass further up into the air, hoping he would touch me between my legs. I gasped as he slid two fingers inside of me and began moving them around. Angela joined in, rubbing her middle finger on my clit.

"Does that feel good?" she whispered.

I nodded, faintly realizing that I had started to pant. I moved my hand closer to Angela's pussy but hesitated just short of touching the flesh. She spread her legs wider, grabbed my hand and pressed it against her glistening wet labia. "In me . . . ." I slipped my middle finger into her pussy. It was the first time I'd ever touched a vagina other than my own. "What do you want me to do?"

"Finger me. Hard."

I nodded and began to work my finger in and out of her, matching the tempo of Kamal's fingers inside of me. I could smell the musky aroma rising from between Angela's legs, which added even more to my excitement. "Faster," she instructed. As I quickened my rhythm, Angela stuck her finger into pussy, along with Kamal's. She got it wet then pulled it out and stuck it in her mouth. She did this three more times before saying, "Let me eat you."

I let her lay me down next to her. Angela got on her hands and knees lowered her face to my crotch. Kamal knelt down behind her and buried his face in her own upraised vagina. I hummed and tweaked my nipples as Angela began to slowly and expertly eat my pussy. She concentrated on my clit, occasionally slipping a finger into me. Her technique was different from Kamal's, who usually circled the whole circumference of the hole. I'd always loved the way Kamal licked my pussy even though it seldom made me come. Amazingly, it took Angela only a couple of minutes to bring me to my first climax. "Oh, God!" I arched my back and grabbed a handful of Angela's hair as the orgasm surged through my body. She raised her head and looked at me. "You turn red when you come," she observed. "Little bumps break out on your chest."

I sighed and let all my muscles relax. Angela returned her attention to my pussy and Kamal came around to the other side of the bed. He smiled down at me and aimed his dick at my mouth. I opened wide for him, determined to deep throat him the way Angela had. I sucked his dick hard, rubbing my hand on his abs. With Angela eating me out it was almost like being in a 69, the only difference, I could look up at Kamal's face. After Angela made me come a second time, she crawled up next to me so we could take turns sucking on Kamal's dick and fingering each other. We passed his cock back and forth getting it nice and wet and Kamal began dripping pre-cum profusely. While Angela had her lips stretched around his shaft, I whispered in her ear, "I want to make you come now."

She got on all fours again and I rolled onto my back underneath her. I reached up, peeled her pussy lips apart and began to tongue her clit the way she had done mine. Soon Angela was moaning around Kamal's dick and grinding her cunt into my face. Suddenly, she shivered and a clear, salty fluid started to pour from her vagina. Caught up in the moment, I swallowed as much of it as I could, though some of it still managed to go up my nose. Angela fell over onto the head of the bed, shuddering. I was wiping her juice from my face when Kamal pulled my legs apart and pushed the head of his dick inside me. I gasped when he pulled it out, rubbed it against my clit and stuck it back in, but only a couple of inches. I started begging for him to put it all the way in but I liked the way he teased me and he knew it. One of my favorite parts of sex was the feeling of the initial penetration and Kamal would draw that out, sliding his dick in and out of me several times until my pussy was aching to devour him. When I began to groan loudly and bite my lip he pinned my arms above my head and slammed his dick deep inside me.

"Oh shit!" I wrapped my legs around his back and kicked off my clogs, bucking my hips and meeting his powerful thrusts. Angela got on her knees and hovered over me for a minute before lowering her pussy to my mouth again. I stuck my tongue out and plunged it deep inside, nearly smothering as she ground her crotch into my face. I felt her nails dig deep into my sides and I let out a muffled cry. Kamal was hitting my cervix with each thrust and I could feel another orgasm generating deep inside me. Then, Angela bent forward and began licking and lightly nibbling my clit. This was too much! The sensation of getting fucked and having my clit licked at the same time was more than I could handle. I tried to push Angela off but my arms were pinned beneath her legs. I couldn't see anything; Angela's thighs and large ass were covering my eyes. My body started to convulse as the orgasm began deep inside my pussy, the pressure building and engulfing me. My entire body contorted and I screamed into Angela's cunt. She mercifully lifted her ass away from my face and Kamal took his penis out and put in into her mouth. I rolled away, gasping for breath.

Angela licked all my pussy juice from Kamal's shaft and motioned for him to lay down on his back. She straddled him and slid his dick deep inside her. She rode him wildly, making the bedsprings squeak. After taking a moment to recover, I got between Kamal's legs and started licking all over his balls. "Yeah!" he cried out, doubling the force of his thrusts. I bit Angela's ass and she squealed with delight. Kamal pulled his dick out for me and I sucked it, tasting Angela's delicious juices. She climbed off him and got into the doggy style position. Kamal mounted her and went at it some more. I hugged him from behind, caressing and clawing his chest, whispering words I don't remember into his ear. Frantically, he pulled out, threw me down and fucked me until I reached another orgasm.

I flopped on the bed, spent. He and Angela gotten themselves twisted into an odd position with her left leg by her head and him doing some sort of side saddle maneuver. I was too wasted to even try to join in. I was usually a one orgasm type of woman and tonight I had had three huge ones. I just watched them, thinking about how foolish we'd been to delay having this threesome.

Kamal began to make the grunting noises I knew meant his orgasm was close. I hoped he would pull out so I could watch him come. Angela cried out and dug her nails into his back, her legs shaking with the force of her climax. Kamal got off her and stood up on the bed, pinching the head of his dick between his thumb and forefinger, an intense look on his face. I sat up on my elbows. Angela was quivering beside me, her eyes closed and mouth hanging slack. I nudged her so she would look up. I didn't want her to miss the best part. Kamal looked like a giant looming over us and his dick seemed even bigger than normal from this angle. He stroked the shaft once and exploded. "Oh, my God!" Angela moaned, as Kamal's semen fell down on us like rain, splashing our necks, shoulders and breasts. Angela sat up and took his dripping penis in her mouth, sucking him dry. Kamal fell out on the bed with a satisfied "Ahhhhh!" Angela rolled over and kissed me. I could taste the spunky flavor of Kamal's come on her tongue. I licked some of the drops off her collarbone and she sighed. Angela and I gave each other cat baths, licking all the semen off our bodies before laying down next to Kamal. No one spoke. We just held each other and spent out first night as a threesome in the master bedroom.

The menage-a-trois became a semi-regular part of our lives even though Kamal still spent most of his night asleep in his studio. Sometimes Angela and I would get together by ourselves. The odd thing is, since the threesome, Kamal hasn't had any one-on-one encounters with me or Angela and I kind of miss that. Maybe that's what I'll look forward to when our real, six-year anniversary comes around.

12