Anniversary Present

Story Info
She gives hubby a little show in the restaurant.
765 words
3.99
86.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boomerpw
Boomerpw
18 Followers

My wife and I recently celebrated our 18th anniversary, and what a gift she gave me!

It started out with dinner at a quiet, romantic restaurant. My wife, Carol, wore a very sexy, slinky black dress. This alone was enough to make my day, because Carol is more the "jeans and T-shirt" type of gal. Don't get me wrong--I love her that way--but it was nice to see her exhibit her more sexual nature, too.

The maitre d' taking seated us in a private, candle-lit booth, and the waiter brought us drinks to toast the occasion. After a few sips of her wine, Carol excused herself to go the ladies' room, and I took the opportunity to peruse the menu. When Carol returned a few minutes later, she had something balled up in her hand. She slid into the booth and opened her purse, allowing me a glimpse of what was in her hand--her bra! She casually tucked the black, lacy bra inside her purse, leaving just a strap hanging to remind me of what was in store later.

As Carol picked up the menu, my eyes were glued to the cleavage pouring out of her low-cut dress. The waiter had an eyeful as well; his eyes didn't stray from her breasts the entire time he took our orders. We enjoyed an excellent meal: surf 'n' turf for me and chicken Marsala for Carol. My wife made a point of leaning over several times during dinner to give me glances at her generous breasts, including a couple of quick peeks at her nipples.

After a delicious meal, the waiter stopped by again and, still staring at Carol's breasts, took our order for after-dinner drinks. Carol excused herself one more time, and again returned to the table with something balled up in her hand--this time it was her black, lacy panties! She tucked the panties into her purse next to her bra, again leaving a little strip of fabric visible. Seated next to me again, she slowly lifted her dress to show me that the lacy stockings she wore were thigh-highs. The thought of her being completely naked under that flimsy dress caused a tingling sensation in my groin. Under the table, Carol grabbed my hand and brought it up to her sweet thighs, lifting the hem of her dress to show let my fingers roam to a point that was almost indecent. I thought she would cover up when the waiter returned, but instead inched her dress up even more. The waiter's eyes never strayed from the sight of my wife's bare thighs above those stockings as he set our drinks down on the table.

As we sipped our drinks, my wife continued to ever-so-slowly guide my hand up her thighs. After what seemed like an eternity, my finger brushed the soft downr on her mound. She edged my hand up a little more so that I could slide a fingertip into her moist warmth. She was driving me crazy and my cock was rock hard. We finally finished out drinks and paid for our meal. I gave the waiter a generous tip, even though the looks he had of my wife should have been plenty enough reward for him!

In the car on the way home, Carol continued her show, lifting the hem of her dress high enough for me to see the lovely patch of fuzz between her milky thighs. Once in the garage, I could barely wait to get in the house. Just inside the door from the garage, which leads into the laundry room, I leaned her up against the washing machine, got down on my knees and buried my tongue in her pussy. The little show in the restaurant obviously got her excited her too, and she came to a shuddering orgasm within minutes. She then took me by the hand and led me the bedroom, where she slowly removed my clothes. She laid me down on the bed and gave my stiff cock a few gentle licks before she lifted her dress and slid down ever so slowly on my shaft. The sight of her in that slinky black dress and the feeling of her warm pussy on my cock was too much for me, and I exploded in orgasm.

The fun didn't stop there either. We made love through the night, with Carol removing her clothes one article at a time. Finally, after she was completely naked, we made love once more and afterward she fell asleep in my arms.

I can't wait until our next anniversary!

Boomerpw
Boomerpw
18 Followers