Anniversary Present

Story Info
She has the perfect gift for him.
1k words
3.74
34.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew rubbed his eyes, not believing the incredable information that had just been told to him. His wife, a tall and curvacious woman, had invited another woman into their bed. He stood there like a fool, his mouth gapping open, trying to absorb the information that had just been given to him.

"Matt, did you hear me? I said that my friend from Chicago is down and wants to join us for a threesome. Is that okay?" Matt's wife was staring at him, waiting for him to answer. Her hands were on her hips and a smile played across his plump lips. Her eyes danced with mischief as she continued to stare at him. Finally, Matt broke himself away from his trance and smiled.

"What do you think I am going to say?" His wife smiled and giggled, letting her large breasts bounce slightly at the movement. "Heather, this isn't funny."

"Your reaction was. And besides, you know that I agreed a long time ago that I would as long as we set some rules. One was that the other girl had to be someone that we wouldn't see all the time because that would be weird. Second, your not to fuck her." Heather moved closer and pressed her body against her husbands. "I see your already excited."

"Well, you tell any man what you told me and see if he doesn't get hard." Heather pressed her lips lightly against his. "And yes, I know the rules. I just thought it would never happen."

"Well, happy anniversary baby." Heather turned at the knock on the door. She broke her intimate embrace with her husband and went to the door. As she opened the door, Matt took in the sight of a very sexy woman. Her body was lean with a good sized breast, and her hair was long like his wife's, but instead of brunette, she was blonde. She had the same wicked gleam in her eye as his wife though, and when they turned around, Matt thought that he would explode.

Heather invited the other woman in and made introductions to Matt, telling him about her friend Casey. They talked and had a couple glasses of wine before Heather turned to Matt and smiled.

"Me and Casey are ready for bed." Matt's breath caught in his throat as he watched his wife begin undressing her friend.

Heather slowly pulled the shirt up over Casey's breasts and head, throwing it to the floor. Casey was wearing a black bra, her nipples poking through the fabric. In turn, Casey drew the shirt off of Heather and she as well was wearing a black bra. They came together, almost hugging and they each unclasped the others bra, bringing it down their arms and dropping in Matt's lap.

Heather bent down and began tracing small circles around Casey's nipple. Caset threw her head back and moaned deep in her throat. Heather continued to caress her breasts with her tongue, alternating between the two every so often. Casey placed her hands on Heather's face and drew her up into a kiss, rubbing her tongue against Heathers. Matt continued to stare on as the new woman began sucking and nibbling on his wife's nipples.

Suddenly, they turned and looked at Matt, and each grabbed one of his hands, drawing him off the couch and leading him to the bedroom. When they entered, they began to rip his clothing from his body. Buttons went flying, as did his clothing. Soon he found himself naked and his hard cock exposed to the hungry gaze of two beautiful women. They quickly threw off their pants and underwear and pushed Matt onto the bed.

Heather began kissing and licking his neck and torso, while Casey began sucking on his hard, throbbing cock. Heather moved down to were Casey was sucking noisily on her husband's cock and began licking and sucking along with her. Matt looked down and his heart began to pound wildly as he watched these two gorgeous women suck and lick his cock hungerily. He put his head back and moaned enjoying the feeling.

Matt stopped the women and got up on his knees. Heather positioned herself on her knees, allowing her husband access to her doggiestyle. Casey laid down in front of Heather spreading her legs wide. Heather dipped her head low and began tracing Casey's wet lips with her tongue, pushing in deeper, moving towards her clit. Matt watched for a moment, savoring the image before plunging his hard cock into the tight, hot, wet pussy of his wife. While Matt pounded Heather, she sucked and licked at her friend's pussy, moving two fingers inside of her. Heather moaned onto her friends pussy causing her to throw her head back a scream with pleasure. Heather continued to moan from the pounding of her husbands cock deep inside of her.

Matt withdrew, causing Heather to cry out in protest. Matt helped Casey up onto her knees as he pushed his wife down onto her back. Matt entered Heather missionary style, and Casey saddled her face. Heather brought her hands up to hold onto Casey's hips to help her press her mouth against her pussy. Casey leaned forward and began rubbing Heather's clit as Matt fucked her pussy.

As Matt drew closer to his orgasm, he dug his fingers into Heather's hips causing her to sucked and lick her friend harder, trying to get her closer to an orgasm. Casey rubbed Heather's clit faster as she began grinding her hips against Heather's face. They moved together, faster and faster, until Matt grunted as he spurted his hot cum inside his wife, and Casey screamed as Heather cried out from her orgasm, causing her to cum onto her friends face.

They all crumbled onto the bed, holding each other until the trembling from the orgasms calmed and they could breathe more normally. Matt looked at his wife and smiled.

"Thank you. Your amazing." Heather smiled back at him and giggled.

"I know."