Anniversary Present

Story Info
Husband's present is more than dinner out.
1.1k words
3.48
57.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a story about our anniversary. It wasn't a present from me to Stu, but his anniversary present to me that was the most interesting.

He took me out for a lovely meal in London and then back to a hotel for the evening. We both had quite a bit to drink and were laughing and giggling as we stepped into the elevator to go up to our room.

As we approached our floor, he stopped the laughing and pulled out one of those airline eye masks and told me to put it on. At first I thought that he was joking and refused, but then he made me put it on - telling me that it was to hide the surprise of my present. This was news to me - I thought that the dinner and the night out at the hotel were the present. I was wrong.

I could not see...but he led me into our room and stood me at a point that I guessed was the middle of the room. There was music playing in the room and he told me to strip of for him. I felt a bit silly, but as I stripped off for him, I could hear him removing his own clothes and dumping them in the customary pile on the floor.

As I got down to my panties and bra he told me to stop and took my hand and led me over to the bed. He told me to hold my hands out, so I did. I felt his cock rest into the palm of my hand. As I went to wrap my fingers around it, I felt a second cock rest in my other hand. That was not at all what I expected, but as I opened my mouth to protest, he shushed me and told me to enjoy it.

I thought 'what the hell', so I started to to stroke the two cocks and feel them get firmer in my hands. It was weird holding a cock in my left hand...no it was weird holding two cocks at the same time full-stop, but they were hard and wet with pre-cum. I could feel it dripping down over all of my fingers.

They then both pulled away from me and left me seated on the bed. I could hear a little movement and then Stu told me to remove the blindfold.

As I did, I could see Stu and another man over the other side of the room. The other man was seated and Stu was kneeling in front of him with one hand wrapped around his cock and him mouth sucking on the end and working his head up and down his length.

This was the stuff of my greatest fantasies you Understand. Watching him take that hard cock in his mouth as his hard dick dripped pre-cum onto the floor. My fingers were down working my pussy in a flash. I leant back on the bed, on my side, with one of my legs flat and the other knee bent lifting it off the bed. My fingers were caressing my wet pussy and my juices were dripping down between my thighs and over my asshole.

This was beyond doubt one of the hottest things that I have ever seen and I came really quickly.

As I lay there flat on the bed looking over at my husband sucking cock and the look on the other mans face, I could not help thinking about what else might be on the cards for tonight. As I watched the mans face twisted in ecstasy I could feel the juices pouring out of my pussy and started to stroke it once more...and at the same time I took my other hand round to gently rub my asshole with all of the wetness that was gathering there. As Stus head went up and down, so I slowly eased a finger into my tight asshole.

The man pushed Stu away from his cock and came over to lie on the bed. Stu sat in the chair and slowly stroked his cock that had yet to receive any attention, but was already dripping wet.

The man laid next to me on his back and pulled me over on top of him so that his cock was right there in front of my face. I lowered myself down onto his cock where Stu had been just moments before and took him in my mouth. As I did so, I could feel his tongue lapping at the opening to my pussy as he stroked my clit lightly. I still had a finger in my asshole that I slowly pulled out, but it was quickly replaced by two of his.

As I lowered myself down and took his cock deep in my mouth, his tongue probed my wet pussy and his fingers twisted and turned in my puckered asshole...stretching it wider and wider.

I could see Stu rubbing his cock furiously in the chair looking at me enjoying myself - being completely selfish. The other man pulled his fingers out of my asshole and I felt his tongue sweep up from my pussy and dip into my asshole. I could feel that familiar feeling rising inside me once more.

The man called over to Stu that I was ready and he walked over. I could feel him line up the tip of his wet cock with my asshole and feel the gentle pressure of his head easing its way into my tight hole as I pushed out to receive him. He kept on pushing slowly slowly and I opened to take him inside.

Once he was in all the way, he started to fuck me...slowly at first and gradually increasing the tempo...

I wanted to cry out, but I had this dick filling my mouth. The man underneath me was running his tongue from all the way inside my pussy down to my asshole...along Stus shaft and then taking one of his balls in his mouth...then back again.

You can imagine that none of us lasted very long. The man was the first one to cum in my mouth...forcing me to hold myself back from choking as he shot into my mouth and throat. This pushed me over edge again...and my arms collapsed leaving me face down next to the mans limp cock.

Stu was close and banged into me hard...slapping my ass as he banged my tight asshole. The he gripped me firm as I felt him twitch against me, shooting his cum deep inside me.

When he was done, he pulled out of me and sat on the bed next to us. As the other man started to lick his cum that was now dripping out of my stretched asshole I looked over at Stu.

He just said, 'Happy Anniversary Sweetheart'.