Anniversary Presents

Story Info
Married couple celebrates aniversary in a macabre fashion.
4.9k words
3.89
16.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoolan
Phoolan
1 Followers

"Here, put these on. These are the first present you get one our anniversary."

We were going to celebrate getting married at a posh restaurant with all our friends. I was so excited to show off the new clothes he got me! they were a little too tight but I look good enough to handle that.My husband handed me a pair of underwear when I grabbed they started to vibrate! "AHHH!", I gave a little shrieked and dropped them on the carpet! THEY BUZZED! I looked at him and he was grinning! He had what looked like a remote control to a car doorlock in his large palm and with his thumb he pressed a button and I could barely hear the buzzing sound from the 'thing' I just dropped. We were both getting dressed to go out. He always liked to choose my clothes and he was GOOD at it. He had much better fashion sense then I did! We had only been marred a year and even though we hoped for children nothing had happened yet but it wasn't his fault: I was STILL getting used to him. I bent or to pick up the underwear and tell him I wasn't going to wear them and he grabbed my hips from behind and slid that pole all the way through my legs until, looking down, I could barely see the head of it peeking past my pussy. He flexed it and started to slide it along my shaved slit getting himself all wet wih me in the process. As my hands reached the offending panties he hit the buzzer button again and ordered me,

"Stay in this postion and keep holding on to the panties. I ordered them online especially for you and for this night. You know you always had trouble with orgasms and I want to make you have them all the time. The ad said this was a guarantee!"

He reached down and bent over me with his cock still sliding slightly between my now sticky wet inner thighs and he grabbed the panties and straightened a little bit and reached around my waist and pressed the buzzing part, very lightly, right where what he called my 'love nubbin' was.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I cried out and jumped as the light electric jolt stimulated that part of me while it buzzed against my clit. I don't like to orgasm I was always told it was evil. He was laughing softly behind me and his breath as blowing in my ear. I was close to the foot of the bed so I rested my hands on it so I would not fall down! My still unbuttoned blouse, that I was wearing to our anniversary dinner that night, was hanging open around my naked breasts.

"Please! Don't! STOP!" I cried out trying to make him listen.

"Don't stop? Ok I promise I won't stop!"

Another light jolt hit my clit and I spasmed it ALMOST hurt and all the blood was rushing there and I was going to..."NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Please nooooo!!!!", I begged him starting to cry. He was never like this before!

"I am tired of being the only one having any fun when we have sex! I want you to feel what it's like too! be a good girl and be still! The part that vibrates is called the 'egg' and..." as his voiced droned on with the explanation, I held every muscle in my pussy as tightly as I could and gave all my concentration to NOT orgasming....but I knew I would lose this time...God forgive me I knew I would lose! The head of that wicked pole was pressed right in between those two pink parts of me he called 'flower petals' and that monster was ready to break my resistance! Then he did something else he never did before: I felt something slimy and pointed being pushed against the other hole above where his....

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I shrieked so loudly I was sure all the neighbors coud hear me! "Please...please don't go there that is bad." I was crying even more as I desperately tried to keep myself from an orgasm!

"This little toy beeps every time you contract or release your muscles in that luscious virgin peach of yours! He slowly pressed it into my resisting muscles. I could not keep it out it was made for easy penetration and I sobbed with relief when a realized it was no larger that what came out of me and only hurt a little going in. I kept my muscles tight but I was dripping down my legs now and my breath was coming in short gasps of fear and my heart was beating too fast! My husband continued calmly, "This device has a pump and when I squeeze it it is supposed to..." My scream drowned out his words as the THING in my ass suddenly JUMPED in size and I could barely keep my muscles tight! Thank God it didn't beep I was still in control but just barely. Just then the buzzing underwear he held to my clit jolted again and I could not help it...with tears streaming down my face I knew I was his whore even if I was his wife as the device in my ass beeped with each contraction of all those muscles and every cry that came from my mouth with every contraction as pleasure made my body go insane in waves and I lost my mind to it and he made every bit of pleasure HURT as the slamed that huge hard pole into every contraction of my forced orgasm and the tip of hs cock bit the end of me deep inside at the entrance of my womb, as if angry about the lack of children. As I cried out with each stroke he also cried out with pleasure and in his own mindlessness he squeezed the pump AGAIN just as we both came at the same moment and pain shot through me even as the juices of both our pleasures flooded out us!

I was sobbing uncontrollably with shame as he eased himself out of me an pushed something that made the evil toy deflate and the evil underwear stop buzzing. I was shocked and amazed that I had enjoyed that so much even while hating it and further shocked that this was the man I married! He was turning into the devil!

"Come here...come here baby I am sorry. Please forgive me? I got carried away! I am just so happy I could make you feel what I feel! That was my second present to you today!" His eyes were glowing and full of love and I let him draw me close until the tears stopped and we held onto each other in that moment as if time did not matter....

...but time DID matter! We had a party to go to! The guests were waiting!

"Quick we have to wash off and get dressed and go!" he was already ahead of me as he let go and ran into the shower with the forgotten underwear still in his hand and the devices dropped on the floor. I followed him and we washed up together and took care not to get our hair wet. We dried each other off. I loved this kind of thing: it felt like a massage and I loved to rub my hands on that strong body and he loved it too. We came out of the bathroom and started to dress and get ready as fast we could. Then he ordered me in a soft, but firm voice,

"Put on this underwear I got just for you as a special present."

My insides still hurt from the pounding and he wanted...? But he had a strange look in his eyes as if he knew I was his whore now and if I didn't....? I looked down shamefacedly and slowly pulled the buzzing underwear over my legs and tried to hide the fact that it was not quite pulled all the way up when he smiled and came to hug me and pulled them up so tightly the egg was pressed right where....I tried not to think about it as he let go and pulled my skirt, (which somehow now felt way too short and tight), down around me until it was at mid thigh where it belonged.

"I want you to wear this bra. This is third present to you." I looked at it in horror! It was like the 'Genie' bra without the pads and their were two nipple sized holes in it! Tiny holes! He handed it to me while he was pulling on his trousers and when he reached for a belt, to keep them up, from the closet he gave me a LOOK....

....I put the bra on. He came over and adjusted it until he could gently pull each nipple through the holes. The holes were not so tight to cut off circulation but they were lined with nylon lace that started to tickle my nipples immediately!

"Jump up and down for me so we can make sure everything is in place and will not move." I was shocked again! Who was this strange crazy man I married! I started to beg him, "Listen to me please I can't go to the party like this I can't think with all this...please please...", I started to cry again and I yelped as the jolt hit my 'love nubbin' which had already had too much stimulation and made me notice how sore my ass was!

"If you cry you will get a jolt and if you smile you will get a buzz and if you jump up and down in that bra and do everything I say you will make me happy and you will be happy too!" I slowly jumped up and down. The bra did not offer that much support and I bounced..."Jump faster! Jump up and down like a cheerleader and make believe you have pompoms!" This felt so embarrassing even though no one could see us I smiled a fake smile and started to jump up and down and pretend to shake pom poms while my breasts bounced around and the lace tickled my nipples and made them hard and I could see he was getting hard under his trousers and he noticed me looking and grinned,

"Don't worry sweet heart we will save that for later we have a party to go to and you are going to look STUNNING! I have the best most awesome most OBEDIENT wife don't you agree?"

"Yes!" I said breathlessly still smiling and jumping with parts of me hurting from penetration and ashamed of an orgasm."

"You can stop now. This is the shirt you will wear tonight"

I stopped jumping and sat on the bed with my sore tushy. Thank GOD he chose somthing LOOSE to go with the bra! I was scared already he would make me wear something as tight as the skirt!. Oddly enough it went well with the skirt and he lovingly slid some extra high heeled shoes over each foot and laced them around each ankle and tied them off with knots I know could not be untied unless the laces were cut with scissors, sucking each toe before he put the shoes on while he knelt and looked up my skirt with puppy like adoration. Then he grabbed my hands and pulled me up.

Oh OHHHHHHH!!!!! the shirt material was also lace and it tickled my nipples constantly! There was nothing to do for it no way to get away from it! It was making me WET again! Wet in the evil underwear! As if he could read my mind he made the underwear buzz for one second and I forced myself to smile.

"Say 'thank you' to me", he ordered softly.

"Thank you..."

"Say 'thank you for the awesome gifts'...."

"Thank you for the awesome gifts!"

"Good girl! Are you ready to go?"

He was already dressed and he looked sooooo tall and handsome! I was wet just looking at him.

"Yes..." I breathed, "I am ready."

"That is wonderful because I have more lovely presents for you today all for our special day!" He kissed me gently on the lips and gave me one more hug and took my hand and helped me walk out to the car because I was so wobbly on those heels. Why such high heels?

"I love those heels on you. Try to walk steadily darling. That sweet peach of yours sticks out just right in those heels! I want all the women jealous and all the men hard when they look at you my little whore wife."

Now I was scared! I smiled at him but he must have seen the fear because after he lowered me into the bucket seat of his black, limited edition Corvette he shocked my poor love nubbin again which made me clench sore tushy muscles while my breasts stayed hard. I yelped again and when he got in the 'vette he said calmly,

"You will act normal the whole time as if nothing is going on. You understand me? No fear no bad thoughts we are going to have a great time! You will LOVE the rest of my presents!"

My stomach was doing flip flops and I was feeling so sexual as every part of me was stimulated beyond endurance and I had to act 'normal'. Oh God how was I going to survive the night!

As we pulled out of the driveway he turned on the A/C and pointed the vents right at my breasts! "Do you like this?" he chuckled as my nipples stayed cold and hard....I was scared of the shock so I whispered, "Yes dear I love it!" I could feel the rumble of the 350 engine through the seat and between my legs and the feel of the egg on my clit. He had total control over me.

"Don't worry darling no more shocks or buzzes for the drive.", He winked, "We can't have cum running down you leg when you walk into the party!" He grinned wickedly. He was so beautiful! Unbelievable! I was hot and wet and horny and horrified and scared and sore all at once! It was a thankfully short drive but a long walk up to the building and as I swayed on those heels he was kind and gracious and kept his arm around me so I would not fall but every step was excruciating as the movement of the egg in those special panties made my sensitive clit get sore with an arousal that was too soon. A sudden gust of wind blew my shirt in my face exposing my hard, lace encased nipples to the world if anyone was there to see it and I could here voices of others, arriving late, in the dark night. the lights from the building shone through the material my husband did not bother to pull down, I was so vunerable in every way! I dared not say a word to him about it either! His arm was still lovingly around my waist when he laughed and said loudly,

"Hi I am so glad my old college chums could make it! So nice to see you!"

I was flaming red with embarrasment as I heard some male voices answer back and I had no idea who, or even IF anyone had seen me in the darkness? My devil-of-a-husband gently dragged the lace shirt down over my nipples and I shuddered inside at the feel of the material as we came up to the door and went in....

.....UNBELIEVABLE! We walked in on a red carpet like we just won the Academy Awards! He had pulled out all the stops for this party!

"Copy me." he whispered in my ear.

Smiling friends family and co workers and old college friends stood in a line on either side of the carpet! There were mirror balls on the ceiling! He raised his hand and waved at the crowd and smiled and so I raised my hand and waved...the material was driving my nipples crazy! I smiled. Waved. Tormented. Smiled. Waved. Smiled. Walking down that carpet while he held onto me and the egg in my panties caressed....I was scared of the jolt surely he would not do that in front of all these people! Somehow I managed to get to the end of the carpet and someone gave me such a huge bouquet of roses I could hardly get my arms around it! To hold it it for the photo shoot I had to let thorns poke me slightly all over my breasts! Some one put a crown on my head and led my to...

....I started laughing I couldn't help it...A THRONE! Oh this was tooooo much! I looked up at my husband laughing and forgetting the circumstances when he hit me with the jolt and I cried out and dropped the bouquet and he caught me and carried me and set me on the throne all scared and shaky now....all eyes were on me as he began the buzzer and I was sure everyone could hear it but everyone was acting normal. They were asking him if I was OK and he came up to me while I was starting to drip and orgasm in front of all these people a second time while sitting on the throne. The way he had placed me made it easy for anyone nearby to look up my skirt. I was mortified. He kissed my forhead and smiled gently and said, "We are telling them you sprained your ankle wearing those heels...OK?

"Yes..."I tried to smile while the egg buzzed. "Yes My ankle I can't walk on it...yes..." He was talking to someone next to him and one of his college buddies came up. "My friend is a doctor we should let him look at your ankle." OH NO! He would see up my skirt! His act of touching my ankle happened at the same time of my first cry. I tried to make my cries, of obscene pleasure before the whole world, correspond with the doctors movements while examining my ankle so it looked like legitimate pain. I felt so humiliated. I could feel the cum between my legs and was glad when he stood up and told my husband I should not walk on it but should stay sitting there.

What a relief...My devil husband leaned in and whispered in my ear, "You did an AWESOME job of acting! I am so proud of you and so happy I could give you pleasure!"

I as in a dreamy daze at this point and not quite in reality. He sat in the throne next to mine and they put a crown on him too. I barely recognized anyone at this point not even my own mom and dad as they cheered with everyone else like nothing was going on. Two children decked out in cute bows and ribbons like at our wedding brought us huge goblets of wine so we could toast each other. I smiled and waved at the crowd like a doll.

"Be a good girl and drink all the wine!", My husband was laughing and smiling and joking with people...it seemed like a gallon of wine to me I never drank much! He downed his easily and quickly. I tried my best to copy him and got it all down. The room was swimming around. I was smiling and laughing but I had no idea what I was smiling and laughing at? Someone handed me the bouquet of thorny roses and I scooted back in the seat of the throne to avoid the worst of the pricks. My husband leaned over and said, "You are so beautiful and such a good obediant whore I had this throne made very special just for you. It is my next present. They will start dancing to the music as the lights go down and you will feel dancing deep inside you as they dance..."

He was being so kind and sweet and I had know idea what he meant. He got out of his 'throne' and stood behind mine and cameras flashed and pictures were taken of us as I smiled and tried to wave and tried to keep my skirt down while avoiding the pricks all at once.

Suddenly the music started and the dancing began. The lights went dim. No one noticed as he 'buckled' me into the throne with a slight protrusion right where my bladder was so that the belt pushed against my bladder and made using the muscles more difficult. I was sorry I drank all that wine.

"This throne for my queen cost alot and came from Japan. Now that you are nice and tight again from Cumming I think you will enjoy this. In the darkness he reached around and started to carefully roll my already crazed nipples in his fingers, underneath my shirt. I moaned but no one heard it in the music and dance. A loud song came on and my eyes closed as he played with my breasts. During the loud song he jolted my abused clit several times but the yelps were drowned by the music. Each jolt made all my muscles clench hard. He finally stopped punishing me for crying out.

"Now you will be nice and wet and tight. You make me so hot you sweet beautiful bitch!"

I was mindless.

A disco song with a sexual beat came on and as it did and the rainbow mirror lights flashed and people got tipsy and happy the seat of the throne I sat on suddenly had a hole in it. While my husband continued to torture my nipples I felt something slide between my legs like his cock did at home only this was BIGGER. "Hold on to your roses and let them drop a little bit it is all that will save you from shame. When this is done with you I won't hurt you anymore and you can enjoy me all the time. But while no one is watching I have to make sure no one will hear you....

Through the hole in the bottom of the throne I felt his hand come alongside the snake and he had something that cut the obscene panties away and I was sorry to lose them because there was nothing between me and IT....

"Be a good girl and open your mouth. How I make the settings work on this machine depends on your obedience to me."

I nodded unable to speak.

"Open your mouth sweet heart as wide as you can and hold the roses lower so you can rest your arms and hide yourself.", I did as he said and he stuffed that cum soaked egg with the underwear wrapped around it in my mouth. I was gagged. "Try not to attract attention and it you need to scream this will help muffle the sound. I will go tell the DJ's to play very loud music and there is a video camera below that will show you what is happeneing to you above. Also I will be able to have a video for myself to enjoy!" He put some glasses on my eyes and I could SEE THEM! Two flexible mechanical snakes! The belt held me in place just right and my poor bottom was exposed! The sides of the throne moved! Two panels came between my legs and spread them open! No one could see but me! The next song was louder! The huge bouquet of roses hid my spread knees! I held it as tightly as I could with trembling hands. My husband came back and began abusing my breasts again. Rougher this time while I could see nothing but the mechanical snakes as they moved around seeking....

Phoolan
Phoolan
1 Followers
12