Anniversary Surprise

Story Info
He fills their anniversary with passion.
1k words
3
11.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We reach the door and you put a blindfold on me. It our anniversary and you say you have a surprise. Once the blindfold is on, you unlock and open the door to our apartment. You lead me in to our bedroom. You remove the blindfold and I'm in shock. I look around the room full of lit candles and our bed is full of rose petals. Softly in the background you can hear truly, madly, deeply playing. I'm in front of you and you slowly kiss my neck and make your way down to my shoulders removing my tank top strap. I turn around slowly and kiss you. Our lips interlock and my tongue finds yours. We massage each others tongue. Then I slowly make my way to your lip, sucking on it lightly. You back me up and we fall onto the bed of rose petals. We continue to express our emotions with our kissing. It seems to go on forever and I don't want it to stop.

Then you start to make your way down from my lips onto my tank top. You remove it cause it is in the way. You also remove my bra. Then you take your hand and cup my breasts. It feels so good to have you feel me. Your soft warms hands feeling and lightly touching my nipples and tugging on them slightly. They instantly harden with your tugs. You then kiss your way down to my breast and suck. Your tongue is so nice and wet. You lick around my nipples and I let out a little moan. You are massaging my other breast still with your hand, still tugging on my nipple. It feels good. You squeeze harder and I let out a moan. You then squeeze even harder and pull on my nipple. The pain feels so good. It's more like pleasure than pain. Then you bite my other nipple. I want more. You continue to bite/tug on my nipples. I am getting wetter and wetter as you keep doing that. I can barely take it anymore.

You then work your kisses down my stomach and to the edge of my pants. You take your warm hands and unbutton my pants. You tug them off of me and kiss your way around my black lace bikini panties. It feels so good and I want to feel your tongue. My wetness is soaking my panties more than ever. Your fingers touch me and you run your fingers around my panties but not going into them. You continue to feel and kiss up and down my legs and thigh. I moan some more with all the pleasure I am receiving. You slowly remove my panties and feel my clit. Your hands are rubbing it all around. Your tongue reaches my clit and you lick me up and down. I want you to put your tongue in me and you know it. I want you to suck my juices. You take your tongue and make your way down and then put your tongue in me. I let out a moan. You continue to put your tongue in and out. It feels so good and you suck out my juices. I let out a big moan and explode as you put your tongue unto my clit and suck.

Then I get up and remove all your clothing piece by piece. I take you into my hands and massage you. My kisses shower your body. I work my way down to your package, look up at you and smiled. Then I kiss your swollen head. It feels so good for you. Then I take my tongue and flick it across your head. You can't take any more teasing. You want me in your mouth. I take a hold of your dick and stroke it while I suck on the head. I bob my head up and down on your nice swollen dick. I take all of you in my mouth and you feel your head hit the back of my throat.

I continue to suck you and suck you. My tongue is working it's magic against your dick. I hit the sensitive spots with my tongue. You are moaning and I know you are about to cum soon. I continue to suck and take you in fully one last time. Your warm cum drains down my throat. Oh the nice warm cum sliding down my throat feels so good. I lick your tip to get every drop of goodness.

I lay back onto the bed while you slowly kiss your way up and down my body again. The scent of the rose petals is very powerful. You then take yourself and put you in me. Your nice hard dick goes into my wet cunt. You slide yourself in and out of me. I moan from the pleasure. You keep working yourself in deeper and deeper. I moan louder and louder. You pick up your pace and my moaning turns into screams. You then flip me over so we are in the doggie style position and get into me from behind. In this position you can push yourself and hit my sensitive spot. I scream and scream. I can feel our breathing increase. We continue to express our love for each other. You keep shoving your hard dick into my cunt.

My screams are becoming louder and more frequent. Then I hear you moan and I feel the nice warm juice fill me. Your cum feels so good. Then you flip me back over and kiss me like never before. We both lay there and fall asleep naked in each others arms in our rose scented room. It feels so good to have our naked bodies pressed together as we sleep and hold each other. I wake up to find you gone. I'm still naked. Then you enter the room with a tray of a nice hot breakfast and a vase with a rose is on the tray. It's a perfect ending to a wonderful night of passion.