Anniversary Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what question I had to ask, and was afraid that I might already know the answer.

"Who is Elsa?" I asked.

"Why, silly, we are! Our club is Elsa's Dungeon. You haven't met one of our members yet. Katrina, would you come out please?"

Over walked the sexy dominitrix I knew as Elsa from the web site pictures, and from her emails back and forth with me.

Katrina started to grin at me. "Well, you said that this is what you wanted done, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did. How long has this Elsa's Dungeon been going on?"

Katrina turned to Sharon and asked "When did you start this, was it a year, or two years before I joined the club."

"Two years I think. That would make it about twelve years ago. We currently have nine hundred paid members of the club. At our $19.95 per month fee that's a little over twenty-six thousand dollars a month. That pays for the telecom expenses, our corporate lawyer, our accountant, equipment, savings and a few hundred dollars for spending money for each of us, each month. We do all of the related taxes here. You see, this basement is Elsa's Dungeon, Inc. headquarters. We have two to four paying customers to torment each month. In fact, judging by how long you have been a member you have seen Rob and several other of your friends down here. Those customers provide the video and still pictures that are found on the site. When we do one of the local men, we use the hood so that we can use the footage on the web site. As a matter of fact Katrina was operating the studio camera during our games tonight. There was a premium fee for the live feed to the members who could cough up an extra thirty dollars this month."

"Now, would you like to have refreshments in honor of your Anniversary?"

Obviously I said, "yes".

They released me, more lights were turned on, and we went over to the far corner of the basement. There was a table set up with various nice "finger foods" and coffee, tea, and alcohol. This is the only Anniversary party I have ever had where everyone was nude! (Well nude if you count the one woman wearing the micro-bikini. I guess it was time for her period and she wanted to be careful.)

As things were winding down, I pulled my wife to me in an embrace. "I love you Sharon, thank you for one of the most memorable Anniversaries I have ever had! To show you how much I love you would someone hand me the pants you cut off me?"

My pants were brought over. In the back pocket, that didn't contain my wallet, was a small black velvet bag. I handed the bag to Sharon and said; "Happy anniversary, baby." As she dumped the diamond jewelry on her hand there was a collective "ooooooh, they're lovely!" heard around the room.

Later I was given some new underpants to put on under my good clothes that were in the garment bag.

I think that this is one of the best anniversaries I have ever had. I wonder what I can do for Sharon next anniversary? Or, maybe I'll do it for her birthday, she won't be as suspicious of that! Time will tell, and when it has been done I'll tell you about it.

12