Anniversary Surprise

Story Info
He'd carefully planned their date.
3.4k words
4.22
10.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron had carefully planned out this date for weeks and weeks on end, he had made Jill believe for the last couple of days that he was completely oblivious of their anniversary. He had stopped at the grocery store on his way home from work to pick up the last few ingredients for the dinner that he had planned on cooking that night. He had brought an extra outfit to work because she had made reservations at her favorite restaurant, little did she know that he had already called and canceled the reservations. They were going to meet at an inconspicuous location to ride to the restaurant. As he was checking out he realized that he had forgotten something already, the flowers! He dashed back to the floral section and as he ran towards it he noticed the glint of a black sequin that caught his eye.

It was a sequin he knew all to well; it belonged to a black dress that Jill owned. She bought it months ago in hopes she would find a time to use it, that day had finally come. He loved that dress, he had stumbled across it when getting his work clothes out a few weeks ago, there had been only a corner of it sticking out but his curiosity brought him to look at it. It was a halter top that was very form fitting and seeing it on her now made him even more anxious to take it off. It slowly drew his eyes from the shoes that she was wearing to slowly up her legs along the slit in the side of her dress. But before he could go any further he was bumped by an old woman's cart. "Quit gawking young man! It's not polite!"

"My Apologies ma'am." Came the reply from Aaron.

Before he could turn around Jill was gone, he looked at the time and figured he had been gawking for too long. He went to the floral section and grabbed a dozen long-stem roses, red of course. He checked his watch again and realized that he would probably be a few minutes late, the local grocery store was renowned for usually only having two lanes open. When he arrived at the check-out lanes his nightmare had not completely come true, there were three lanes open and it only took him a few moments to get through the line.

After he had loaded up the groceries he sped over to their meeting place, the both arrived at the same time alleviating his fears of being late for this important date. He had insisted upon driving for obvious reasons although he kept these to himself. As they both stepped out of their cars to greet each other he couldn't help but become distracted once again by the lines of Jill's dress, and her own curves. The slit in the side came to about four inches above her knee, and fell loosely below her hips. Oh! Those hips! He had found out many years before that they were almost perfectly shaped to his grasp.

"Earth to Aaron!" he could tell she was aggravated already.

"Sorry, but you look absolutely amazing!"

"I seriously doubt that," he could feel the sting in her voice "It took me hours to get ready for this, and if we don't hurry we will be late for our reservations."

"I took care of it already, I have someplace else I want to take you before we go to dinner, but you have to wear a blind fold."

"Ok," she sounded skeptical, but was easing up a little bit.

He removed a black silk cloth, which matched the color of her dress perfectly, and affixed it over her eyes. He helped her into the passenger seat and buckled her seat belt for her, reaching across her waist allowed him to feel the shape of her womanly form without her noticing. He made sure that she was completely in before he shut the door on her. He climbed inside and started the car, already nervous that something would go amiss that night.

The ride to the house was silent; he could tell she was deep in thought trying to figure out where they were headed to. As he pulled up to the house he saw her trying to pull the blindfold off, "No Peeking!" He climbed out of the car as fast as he could so she would not get another chance to pull the blindfold off again. He rushed over to open her door and undo her seat belt, once again granting him passage to brush the curvature of her body, which he found pleasing. He led her through the house to their eat-in kitchen where he would be able to keep an eye on her.

He then began preparing the food for her, it was what he had made for her one valentines day when they were in their adolescent years in high school, and both were now adults. He was a successful marine biologist, while she had been enlisted to hold down the fort that they now called home. He started to get the pasta boiling while he went about doing other things to prepare for the night, setting the table, putting out candles all over the place, and he himself also changed. She had become fidgety by the time he was getting ready to put the chicken parmesan on their plates, her questions of "Where are we?" and "When can I take this off?" became more and more incessant, but he did not mind.

When it was finally time to unveil the dinner the aroma ad infiltrated the whole house. He slowly walked up behind her humming a made up song, she had always found this unusual but attractive about him, and he began to kiss the back of her neck as he untied the silk blindfold that held her eyes from the magic that he had been working. Before he let the drapery fall from her eyes he slowly but forcefully pulled her head back to passionately kiss those succulent lips that had been taunting him all day. She let out a slight moan as he bit her bottom lip.

As the cloth fell from her eyes a world that she knew had been completely changed and revealed to her. Where the usual plates used to sit there was now their fine china with the silverware set correctly, a seemingly daunting task for Aaron. Where their potpourri centerpiece used to sit there was the candle stick set that had been purchased for them as a wedding gift. She noticed a few candles here and there throughout the reach of her vision, yet she had no idea what waited for her in the bathroom and the bedroom.

Then her eyes fell upon the food that he had prepared for her, he always had a knack for cooking that she was never able to understand. The chicken parmesan on the bed of angel hair pasta, the small salad that accompanied her plate, the garlic bread that even though she could not see could smell the strong aroma drifting out from underneath the towel that had been draped over the bowl. She wanted to dig into the food so bad but could not bring herself to pick up her fork, much less close her mouth and chew. She was astounded, she had no premonition of this happening, he had played dumb for so long before this, but she also realized that it probably took just as long to plan.

"It is amazing!" finally escaped the words from her mouth.

"Yes, but I bet it tastes even better" he remarked with a slight bit of slyness in his voice.

She finally worked up the ability to begin eating, and she could not believe what she tasted, no words could be put here to describe the heavenly taste that now filled her mouth. They continued to eat dinner until both of their plates were clean.

During their meal he had gotten up to go use the bathroom and to turn on the bath tub hoping that he would time it just right for when she would finish. While he was at it he decided to go ahead and light the metropolis of candles that he had set up in the bathroom. He returned and instructed her to wait for him while he cleaned up from dinner; he couldn't stand to let her take off that dress without him. He finished with the dishes as soon as he could so that she didn't have to wait for him as long.

Once he was finished he followed her to the bathroom, watching her butt as she walked in front of him. He could tell that she was purposefully swinging her hips in a provocative way. Once they had reached the bathroom she made to start undoing her dress but he stopped her before she could get anywhere. He untied the tie that he had been wearing that day and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt. He then moved on to delicately massaging her neck and shoulders relaxing the tense muscles that occupied her frame. He then moved to kissing her shoulders and the back of her neck while he began to unbutton his shirt, he stepped in front of her as he took off his shirt. He let her undo his belt and let his pants fall to the floor, revealing the large lump that had already begun to form in his pants. He stepped around her again as he undid the clasp of her halter top allowing the top of her dress to fall below her breasts. He took both of them in his hands, feeling how hard her nipples had grown already, slowly kneading and pinching her erect nipples between his fingers. She let out a low and long moan as delight fell over her, slowly sinking into his arms and pushing against his enlarged member. He unzipped the back of her dressed and stared in amazement as she stood letting the dress fall to her feet and turning to show him the two things she was wearing, her amazingly soft skin and a black g-string that was lacey, he could see the dampness already forming in between her legs. They came together as one holding each other tight and kissing like newly weds even though it was the evening of their fifth anniversary. She moved her hands slowly down his sides as he moved to cup her supple breasts, as she reached the band that was the only thing restraining his giant cock from bursting from his boxers she pulled on it letting out a gasp as his dick was released from the cage it had been penned up in for so long now. She then proceeded to take off her own underwear and persuaded him to follow her into the tub only using the motion of her body as a lure to make him follow her into the foamy water. As she sunk into the scalding water letting a gasp penetrate the air, she was able to barely let out, "Why did you go through all of this trouble? I thought you had forgotten about our anniversary."

"I have been working on this for weeks now; I am just surprised that I was able to keep it a secret from you. I am just relieved that everything is going alright so far..." He trailed off hoping that he had made sure to get everything set up for the rest of their evening together.

"Wait, there is more?"

"Of course, you didn't think I was going to stop at dinner and a hot bath did you?"

"Well, to be honest with you..." they both burst out laughing, it had been tough the last few years but there were always more happy moments then there were sad ones.

"You know me better then that, if I do something I am going to go all out."

She turned around to lay with him, but was startled when he began to wash her back for her, "I get washed in this bath too? Why clean me up when I am just going to get dirty again?"

He was confused at first, but finally figured out what she meant, "Oh, you naughty girl..." at that moment he pushed her head aside and began to kiss, bite, and suck on the side of her neck, one of the spots that absolutely drove her crazy. She let out another moan and then tore herself from his grasp. She turned to face him again and straddled him, feeling the pressure of his cock against her pubic bone made her squeamish. She made to tame the beast but was stopped by powerful hands holding her from the goal she longed for so bad.

"Not yet, you know the rules." Earlier on in their relationships as newly-weds they came to the conclusion that despite being well endowed in size, Aaron was not very well endowed with the stamina that Jill had been. They came up with a rule that would prevent him receiving what he wanted and her being left out in the cold.

She renewed her attempt with even more voracity then before using everything she knew how to do, kissing him sucking and licking his ears, biting his lips, she tried it all, she wanted him more then anything else in the world at the moment. But every time she tried to thrust her hips forward and down she was met with a greater determination then that of her own.

"Please!!! I want it so bad right now!!! I can't take it much longer!!!"

His response was cool and calm, "Not yet, tonight is all about you."

"But I am going to explode if I don't have something in me, please!"

She felt his muscles loosen as he reached to unplug the drain, and seized her opportunity, thrusting herself down on his cock, both let out a moan that resounded in their silent bathroom. As soon as he had regained concentration he knew what he had been about to do. With a great heave he lifted both of them out of the water and carried her into their room, all while still entwined with her.

He laid her on the bed, hovering over her as he got comfortable, or so she thought. Turns out that he was handcuffing her to the bed, something they had talked about multiple times, but he was saving it for a special occasion. He got up, leaving her lying on the bed looking almost disappointed in him for leaving her moist hole unoccupied. He then replaced the blindfold that she had been wearing earlier that evening, much to her protest. It was then that he began what he had been planning for those long weeks.

He began kissing her, starting at her foot, where he began sucking on her toes, another one of the things that he did that drove her crazy. He worked his way up the inside of her leg, pausing to taunt her even more at her knee, but pressed on. When he became close to her wet pussy she began to quiver in excitement, but was disappointed when he only lightly brushed by the lips that protected the area that he worshipped. He then began working his way back down the inside of her other leg, stopping once again to taunt her at her knee and sucking on her toes.

"Would you just get on with it?!?!" she was tense with excitement, anticipating his next move, but became irritated when he began to run his tongue along the outside of her leg, up past her hips, and on up her torso to her nipple once again standing erect. As he did this he uncoiled from below her feet, pressing his throbbing dick against the moistness of her juices, now dripping from her hole. He began to lick and suck on her nipple, causing her to let out a series of moans as he circled around it with his tongue. He then moved on to running his tongue up her chest to her neck where he stopped and planted a large dark hickey, claiming her as his own; this had pushed his penis almost to the point of insertion, pushed even farther to kiss her lightly, but drew back and resumed his exploration of her body with his tongue. He went back down her neck pausing at the hickey that he had just formed on her neck, using his advantage of its sensitivity to make her long for him even more. Once again he paused at her nipple to encircle it with his tongue, bringing out more of the moans that he knew generated from her. He moved down to where her hips were and began to kiss the star tattoo that sat low on her hip in a spot that few saw. His kissing slowly turned more and more passionate driving her hips to buck towards his mouth and the orgasmic feeling that they generated.

He moved on granting her wish for him to begin to please her as he moved down the inside of her leg, moving slower and slower as he got closer and closer. He could sense her wanting to grab his head and pull it into her wet snatch. He waited, and rested his head on her thigh, gently breathing on her pussy, which from her reaction was driving her crazy.

"Aaron!!! If you do not screw me right now I am going to explode!!!"

"All right, hold your horses," he replied.

He eased himself up from in between her legs that compared to the rest of the room seemed to be rather hot and moist, to a position where he was looming over her on all fours. He needed to look into her eyes and see their grayish-blue tint, so he untied the blindfold. She looked back at him with a glint in her eyes that he could tell she needed to have him. He leaned forward and kissed the soft tender lips with a passion that was reminiscent to their younger years before all of the stress of work and married life. At the same time he began to lower himself down closer to her wet pussy, inching closer and closer to what they both longed for, the penetration that his large cock brought about. He wanted extremely bad to screw her brains out but kept on having to remember that this night was all about her.

The time had finally come, he grabbed his massive shaft and pointed it in the direction he was headed. He gave a light push and was absorbed by the warmth of her juicy wet cunt. She let out a long deep moan of relief, joy, and ecstasy. He began to slowly slide his dick out, pulling out all of the way before slowly entering her again.

"Faster," she said

He began to move faster, keeping his member inside of her pussy; she had begun to say his name in long moans. She was going to cum for him soon and he knew that he had done his job, she began breathing faster and heavier as the muscles of her pussy began to clench around his massive cock. Her stomach drove up at him as her hips rotated towards the bed and she screamed out in delight. Aaron began to feel the pressure building up inside of himself as he came closer to an orgasm. With one final last moan he felt all of her muscles relax, and she went into fast breathing, like she was panting. The look on her face of pure enjoyment, and a little bit of pain from the size of his penis drove him over the top and he came inside of her, causing her to moan one last time before he collapsed on top of her.

"I love you Jill," he was just barely able to let escape from his lips. All that she could do was moan. He undid her restraints, and fell to her side as she let her arms fall around him. They lay in bed for the longest time before they finally fell asleep, both naked and sweaty from the excitement that had transpired that evening, holding each other the way that they had used to but had failed to do recently with all of the stress.