Anniversary Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---o---

The two of us paddled downstream for almost half an hour before anything was said. We slipped past the single couple and the group of six canoes, all ashore eating lunch, which was what we were supposed to have been doing at our last stop. I spotted another gravel bar and slid us ashore, stepping out onto the round rocks to keep the canoe from floating away while Kathy stepped out.

"Looks like a good place to eat. I'm getting a bit hungry," I said as she made her way out of the canoe gingerly.

"Yeah. I think so too," she agreed, stepping to grab the two small coolers in the canoe. "I need a drink too. I, um, I feel like I can still taste his cum."

"Sorry," I said quietly after dragging the canoe up onto the gravel.

"No. I'm sorry. I did this. I set this up. It was my choice to suck on him. I thought I could do this, that I wanted to do this. Now I'm not so sure it was all that good of an idea." She pulled a beer out of the cooler and popped it open. I watched her tilt it back and take a long pull on it, downing almost half the golden liquid before lowering the bottle. "Better." She nodded.

"I was a bit surprised when you did." I settled onto one of the life jackets so I wasn't sitting right on the gravel in my miniscule swim suit. She remained quiet while I dug out a couple ham sandwiches and handed one to her. "So, why did you?"

"Actually, I don't know. I just kind of got carried away. I was getting really turned on seeing you being sucked by her, and well, I don't know, I just decided to do it."

"And after?"

"Oh god. I was so damn turned on. I wanted you to fuck me, but when Terry offered to do me with his fingers and tongue, well, I figured, what the hell? Why not try it. I never figured he'd try and do that. Vanessa said it wasn't all about sex, but it felt like it was turning into it. I'm sorry honey, this was a bad idea."

"Actually, I don't think it was. I mean, before that, you were doing pretty well. It seemed like you were getting more comfortable being naked, which is what it was supposed to be about, right?"

"It was. But now I don't know. I'd like to find someone to take the tickets off my hands, but they're not refundable or transferable. I guess we're just going to be out four grand. I wanted it to be a special surprise, taking you on a cruise. I just never felt like it would turn into something like this."

"I think it's wonderful that you thought of me. I hate to lose the money, but I also don't want you to do something you don't think you'll enjoy."

"I'd love the cruise. It sounds like a real fun one. It's just the clothing optional part I'm worried about. I don't know that I can walk around half naked for a week."

"Well, how about we just get you a couple new bikinis. You can walk around in those. No reason you HAVE to be naked."

"No, there isn't, but how much you want to bet you make me that way sooner or later?"

"I won't if you ask me not to."

"But you'd like to, wouldn't you? You'd love to have sex right out in the open, like on our balcony of our cabin?"

"I won't say it isn't an attractive idea. But I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want. This... all this today... It's been fantastic. I couldn't have asked for a better anniversary present."

"I bet you could if you thought about it," She said, setting her sandwich down. She stood up and pulled her oversized pink shirt up and off, dropped on the gravel. She stepped in front of me and then across my lap to stand with her pussy inches from my face. "So I want you to make me come. I want you to do what he did. But I want it to be you."

"Not that I'm saying I don't want to, you know how much I love doing that, but why?"

"You mean why now? Why here?" she asked looking down at me, seeing me nodding slowly. "Because I want to know, no I need to know. Was it him? Was it the situation? Doing it out here like that? I was thinking of you, I was picturing you between my legs, but it wasn't you doing it. Does that make sense?"

"It absolutely does," I agreed, reaching up to push her back slightly. "But if that's what you want to know, we ought to do it the same way, don't you think?"

"I guess that makes sense."

I got up and picked up the life jacket. I took her hand and walked her to the canoe and laid the life jacket on the bow, then had her lie down the same way as when Terry was doing it. I lifted her legs and knelt down in the canoe, looking at her look at me as I lowered my face to her pussy.

I saaid, "You've already come more times today than you usually ever do, so, I don't know how this is going to go. I don't want you to be disappointed if it's not as strong."

"I know. But I need to know."

"Alright," I whispered. I lowered my lips to hers and gently kissed the significant amount of inner labia pushing from between her full outer lips. I let my tongue tease over her lips, knowing that she wasn't really turned on yet. I was going to have my work cut out for me. I shifted a little to allow me to wrap one of my arms around her thigh, using my fingers to pull and spread her lips and exposed her clit for my tongue. She jerked a little at the first stroke across her sensitive nub, laying her head back and closing her eyes.

"That's it, baby. Turn me on. Make me want your cock again," she whispered softly as I let my tongue tease between her lips, drawing her moisture from her opening up to her clit. "Mmmmmmm. That's nice."

I licked slowly, working up and down her slit and then began to concentrate more on her clit. When she moaned softly I used my other hand to slowly tease my fingertip around and around the entrance to her depths, just barely pushing it into her. I licked over and around her clit, the sensations causing her to lift her hips slightly. I pushed my finger slowly into her, using it a tiny dick, sliding it in and out of her now very wet vaginal depths. Her hips began to lift and lower in time with my finger, her orgasm building slowly, much too slowly.

I knew I was going to have to work to get this climax out of her, after having already come three, or was it four, times today already, when she rarely had more than two in a day. Trying to coax another, and a strong one at that, was what this was all about for me. I pulled my finger out and added a second, drawing a louder moan from her. I started to slide my fingers in and out, licking and flicking her clit with my tongue while I stroked my fingers faster. Her moans grew as I plunged them faster and harder, gasp of pleasure mixing with her moans. Her hands moved to her bare tits and began to pull and twist her nipples as her hips lifted in time with my strokes. In and out, my fingers went, but it wasn't going to be enough to get that massive climax she was expecting. I rolled my hand over, curling my fingers so that the tip of my middle finger slipped across the front of her vaginal wall, rolling along the curve of the back side of her pubic bone, sliding across that special bundle of nerves.

"OH FUCK YES!" she cried loudly as her hips bucked at me. It became harder to lick her clit as her movements became more wild. She used her feet on the gunwales of the canoe to brace herself as she lifted and lowered her pelvis, pushing her pussy at my face and hand as I drove her orgasm closer and closer to climax. "OHHHHHHH FUCK ANDY!" she screamed as she lifted her hips toward my face and then held them there, her legs and body shuddering as her climax raced through her. I kept plunging my fingers in and out of her until I felt her pussy gush some of her juices out at me, something that she rarely did. "OH GOD ANDY! FUCK ME!"

I quickly untangled myself from her, pulling my arm from around her thigh and my fingers from within her pussy. "NOOOOOOO!" she cried, suddenly looking at me with irritation. I knelt between her legs, pushed my tiny swim suit to my thighs and then jammed my rock-hard cock into her in one fast thrust. "FUCK!" she screamed, partly in surprise and partly in pleasure. I lifted her legs and held them up and apart as I started thrusting into her with abandon. In and out, I plunged my cock, driving hard into her, harder than I usually would, but encouraged by her gasps and moans. "OH GOD! FUCK ME HONEY! JUST KEEP FUCKING ME!"

Her body had yet to stop trembling, my thrusting shaft apparently pushing her orgasm even higher. I felt her pussy clenching and spasming around me as I jammed into her over and over, my body suddenly shouting at me that I was going to come as well, even though I'd only been fucking her a very few minutes, if that. I could feel the tingle racing through me, my cock explaining to my body how wonderful it felt inside my wife's spasming pussy. I watched her tits, which she had let go of to hold the sides of the canoe, roll and move on her chest as I pounded into her.

"OH DAMN, YES!" I grunted loudly as my body jerked, jamming my cock into her one final time. Her pussy squeezed and spasmed around me as my cock shot surge after surge of cum into her. Where it all came from, I had no idea, but it felt so damn good flowing into her, watching her body's climax slowly start to ease. Her trembles stilled and she sagged back onto the canoe, let her bare cheeks rest on the seat again. Her chest was heaving as she panted for breath, her eyes opening and looking at me.

She didn't say anything for a long time, and when she did, it surprised me a little. "How come it took you over thirty-five years to show me you could do that," she gasped breathlessly.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Make me come like that. What did you do different? I don't remember hardly ever coming that hard. Not since, well, since we were a lot younger."

"I didn't do anything I haven't done before," I panted in answer. "Maybe the situation? What were you thinking about?"

"I guess I was picturing what you were doing."

"How come I don't believe that?"

"Okay, I wasn't. That was stupid. Just a wild image that jumped into my mind."

"Okay, explain it."

"I...It's kinda embarrassing!" she said, covering her face with her hands.

"So you don't want to tell me."

"I told you, it was a wild image. It wasn't even real."

"But it's what you were thinking, imagining, while you were climaxing?"

"Yeah. I couldn't seem to push it out of my mind."

I leaned over her, laying my stomach on her pelvis and leaned my face down to her exposed and still hard nipples. I licked one gently and then kissed it. "So tell me," I whispered as I started to kiss my way to her other breast, kissing the soft skin of her boobs until I could suck her other nipple into my mouth.

"It was stupid."

"You mean it was embarrassing."

"Well... yeah."

"So?"

"Okay. I felt like I had an audience. A bunch of people watching me while you were licking me and I started to come and I was squirting pee out at them, long gushes of pee, squirting into the air until it splattered on the ground in front of them. They all started to clap and cheer as I came more and more and more."

I chuckled softly after letting her nipple slip from between my lips.

"Stop laughing at me!" she snapped with a frown.

"I'm not laughing at you, but I think I know where that came from."

"You do?"

"Uh huh. That group of six canoes? Those couples? They floated by just as you started to climax. And yes, a couple of the guys whistled and made comments. I just ignored them, hoping you wouldn't notice."

"Oh shit!" she swore quietly. "They came by then? They saw me climaxing?" She squeaked in surprise, tried to wrap her arms across her chest.

"No point in hiding it now, lover. They saw all there was to see." I chuckled.

"That isn't funny! I didn't want to show that off to anyone! That was supposed to be just you and me!"

"Maybe. But maybe you heard them and it added to it all? I mean, you were going pretty damn hard to start with. Surprisingly hard, actually. If I had to guess, unless you've been climaxing without me around, the last two you had, this one and the one with Terry, were probably in the top half dozen that I've ever seen you have."

"They were not!"

"I think they were. Are you going to tell me that you didn't come almost as hard as our wedding night?"

"It wasn't that hard."

"But close, right? What about that time we had sex in that changing room at that state park? The one where we were playing in the rocks? Tell me it wasn't that hard? Just noisier."

"Oh god," she whispered, her face suddenly reddening. "I forgot about that."

"I didn't," I said with a grin, watched her roll her eyes and shake her head. "It was really good sex, for both of us."

"Yeah, but it was embarrassing as hell when I found out that woman was in the next changing booth. She had to hear me climaxing!"

"I'm quite sure she did."

"Why do you have to be such an exhibitionist? Always wanting to have sex where someone else might see or hear us?" she asked with a frown.

"You really want an honest answer?"

"Yes, I do!"

"You're not going to like it."

"So? You going to tell me your some kind of sexual pervert or something?"

"The five strongest orgasms, you've ever had that I recall, before today, were our wedding night, the store changing room, the changing room at the state park, two times out tent camping, and the time in the movie theater."

"So?"

"So what those all have in common is, surprisingly, that they were risky sex. Our wedding night, having sex out on the balcony in the hot tub, we both know it wasn't private. In fact, we both suspected that we were being watched. The store changing room? We know the sales girl saw us go in and we were both expecting to be caught."

"But we weren't."

"Oh, trust me, the smile she gave me when we left? Oh yeah, we were caught. We just talked about the state park. And the two times camping? You ought to remember those. Both times were in the middle of the summer with all the windows open, and both times you didn't want to have sex because anyone walking down the road could see inside. But we did, and you came damn hard both times. Lots harder than when we had sex in a closed up tent. And we both know you didn't want me playing with you in that theater, but I did, my hand under your skirt and your hand down my pants. We would have probably done more if we hadn't made each other come doing what we were."

"Yeah, damn good thing you had napkins for the popcorn." She frowned. "So what are you trying to say: that I'm an exhibitionist too?"

"No. I think having sex where you MIGHT get caught turns us both on a hell of a lot more than you want to admit. And I LOVE feeling you come that hard, and I LOVE fucking you when you're coming like that. So, yeah, I like to have risky sex in order to get that kind of end to it."

"You can't say you don't climax hard at those times too. Seems to me you came like tons in that movie theater."

"It does turn me on. Not necessarily doing it in front of someone, but doing it where someone might accidently spot us... like out here. Tell me you didn't get turned on swimming naked earlier?"

"Okay, I did. But still... Oh shit. Here they come," she said, drawing my attention to the river, and the two canoes sliding to the shoreline with ours.

"Well, looks like you still decided to be naked!" Vanessa said as she stepped out of her canoe, every bit as naked as my wife was.

"I don't know that I really want..." my wife started to say before she was interrupted by Vanessa.

"Oh, no. we don't mean to do anything. I just wanted to stop a moment and Terry has something to say." Vanessa turned to look at her husband, climbing from the canoe.

"I want to apologize. I shouldn't have done what I did. I totally disrespected your boundaries, and I know better. I know you don't really want to forgive me, and if I'd have kept going, it would have been completely unforgivable, but I do want to apologize and hope this doesn't completely turn you off to this kind of thing in the future."

Kathy gently pushed me off of her, and climbed off the canoe. It took less than seven steps to reach where he was standing. I saw it before I heard it, the hand swinging and hitting him across his face. She stepped back as he lifted his hand to rub his cheek.

"Had that coming." He nodded. "Okay hon. We can go." He stepped back toward his canoe.

Vanessa's jaw hung open, staring at my wife in shock.

"Okay, now I forgive you," my wife said with her hands on her hips.

"Huh?" Terry asked and he turned to face her again.

"I said I forgive you. Just don't try it again."

"Um...uh, sure. Not again. I promise," he said, turning back to go to the canoe again.

"You leaving?" my wife asked, leaving me a little surprised.

"Well, we... um... I didn't think you were interested in us staying. We just stopped so I could apologize."

"Oh. Well, we're nowhere near done with this trip. There's at least three more hours on the river, and the sunblock I put on this morning isn't going to last that long. I thought maybe you'd want to put some more on me. But if you don't, that's okay too. I'm sure Don won't mind."

"Wait, you want him to touch you again?" Vanessa asked curiously. "I kind of got the idea you were done with all this."

"I was. But I'm not any more." She shrugged.

"Okay. You've got me curious now. Why the sudden change of heart?"

"Simple: I came just as hard with my husband as I did with yours. That means it wasn't me wanting him, it was the situation. I was reminded of a few times Andy and I had sex in, um, semi-public places, and how hard I always came when we did. If I'm going to go on a cruise and let him take off my clothes, I'd better be able to handle it, right? That's why we even started this."

"It is. But just to be clear, what are you expecting from Terry?"

"To put some sunblock on my body, and maybe me put some on him."

"I just want to be sure we're still all on the same sheet of music here. You said, before we came, some touching and maybe a little light oral sex was the limit. That still the case? You're not changing things are you?"

"You said light oral sex was okay?" I asked my wife in surprise.

She turned to look at me. "I wasn't at all expecting what happened. That was in there for you. I figured if you were running around with naked women that you'd get horny. If they wanted to give you a blow job, well, that isn't so bad, is it? I never really considered allowing any of them to want to give me oral sex, let alone me wanting it." She turned back to Vanessa. "No, I don't see any reason to change it. Do you?"

"I was just wondering how much touching you were interested in."

"As in?"

"If I get your husband hard, and slip it between my legs?"

Her back stiffened a moment and she took a deep breath. "You really wanna get fucked by him, don't you?"

"I'll admit, I wouldn't mind it. Not after watching him pound you like he did."

"You watched us?"

"Oh yeah. We were sitting just upstream watching." She grinned. "Have to admit, he gave you one hell of an orgasm!"

"And you think..."

"That it'd be fun to get one like that too." Janet chimed in.

"I don't know how comfortable I am with that. I mean, letting you suck him, that's one thing, but out and out sex?" she asked, looking back at me, though I wasn't sure if it was for support or in question.

"No way you can tell the guys that I can fuck their wives and they can't fuck you, so I don't vote for it," I said with a frown. "But it's your party."

She walked over to me, gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips and whispered, "Thank you." She stepped back and turned to look at Don. "You came on my tits before, still wanna get your hands on em? Now's your chance!"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Then why don't you come with me?" she said as she turned to walk to our canoe. She bent over, dug the sunblock out of the food cooler and held the bottle out to Don. I felt a hand on my arm and turned away from my wife to see Janet next to me.

1...456789