Anniversary Surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
Kathy arranges more chances to get naked.
15.4k words
4.48
7.6k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2024
Created 05/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The date for the cruise was getting closer. I was still a little surprised that Kathy was willing to take this cruise. It was a wonderful idea, a wonderful surprise she had bought me. An adults-only getaway for the two of us. It would be nice to not have to worry about kids running around you when you're trying to have a romantic cruise with your wife, trying to discreetly make out in a pool or on your stateroom balcony. It was meant to be a romantic getaway for the two of us. I loved that she had thought of the idea, but was surprised she sprung for the tickets, given the cost. But she was wishing she'd read the fine print better. Adults-only not only meant no kids, but it also meant clothing-optional, it meant that, while not in port, even sexual encounters in public were allowed. The fine print also read 'no transfers or refunds allowed'.

So we were stuck with the choice of giving up nearly five grand or going on an adult cruise. Before she told me about the cruise, she arranged a little canoe trip with some special friends she had sought out, to find out, in a much less public setting, if she could handle being clothing-optional in front of other people. The two couples that were part of this special group were into more than just clothing-optional. They were into, 'if you're naked, you're fair game to touch' and more. While I'd suggested an adult outing in the past, I'd never really thought about 'swinging' or having sexual relations of any type with other couples. That all changed on that trip and, to my complete surprise, Kathy: my incredibly conservative wife, was suddenly embracing and enjoying the experiment.

She still wasn't completely comfortable being naked in front of strange men, but it seemed to be growing on her and she was finding it to be a significant turn-on. For the last two weeks we'd spent as much time naked as we could, and any time we went in public she was wearing the shortest dresses she owned, leaving her underwear at home, just on the off chance she would get a chance to flash some random guy her pussy, not that she was looking for sex with those guys. But, for whatever reason, she had discovered that doing so turned her on more than she could imagine. More than once we'd gone shopping and found a quiet place to get my hand between her legs to tease her, only to end up in the parking lot fucking in the back seat like a couple of teenagers. Our sex life had taken on a whole new twist, and we were both loving it!

The one thing she still struggled with, though, was not showing some strange guy her pussy for a few brief seconds, or her nipples in a semi-see-through shirt, but being completely naked in front of someone other than myself or her doctors. With the cruise only one day away, she was making one last effort to get comfortable.

My wife had always been the outgoing, friendly type, and she has always made it a point to be friends with all the neighbors around us. This of course included her best friend, Dee, who lived just next door, and who I had already had sex with because of this cruise. It also included the much younger Ashley from across the street, who'd turned my attempt to tease my wife while I washed the truck in the driveway into an incredible public sexual encounter.

Ron and Alyssa from behind us were already aware of our little dilemma, and Ron wanted to help my wife get more comfortable with having sex with other guys by offering himself up as a test subject, which Kathy rejected by demanding that she would only do so if he brought his wife, Alyssa, over, completely naked, for me to fuck as well. She knew full well that Alyssa would NEVER agree to that. Kathy was totally surprised when Alyssa caught her husband jacking off in their bedroom while watching my wife and I lounging nude in our yard, and forced him over to apologize. The apology turned into him jacking off in front of my wife while he watched his wife ride my cock and Kathy ride my face. It seemed to ease her discomfort with being naked in front of other men to some extent, though she said she still needed to work on that more, even though time was running out.

On our last day before the cruise, Kathy arranged to have a few friends over for a bar-b-que. I don't think any of us had any idea what she had in mind as she made the invitations. Rachel and Sam, a nice slightly older couple that lived on the other side of us from Jack and Dee were invited, as well as the recently divorced Katherine that lived kitty corner behind us to the north west. Valery and Tom, a thirty-something couple that lived off the other corner of our yard and, surprisingly, Ron and Alyssa from behind us were also invited. I was a little surprised that Dee and Jack weren't there, but Kathy just said Dee couldn't make it. I'd seen enough hints to know some of what Kathy had planned, but she left most of it unsaid. This was her final opportunity to get naked in front of people before we left the next morning for the cruise.

Guests started arriving around four-ish, and by four-thirty, everyone had arrived with their dish to share, while I started grilling the meat. I was wearing, at my wife's request, nothing but a pair of elastic-waisted workout shorts and sandals. She had on a pair of mini-shorts and a crop top, making her look killer sexy, both of which three weeks ago would have been unheard of for her to wear.

Everyone was seated on the variety of lawn chairs and lounge chairs on the patio, chatting and sipping adult beverages, mostly wine and beer, while I worked at the grill. Kathy walked out onto the patio from the kitchen and stopped near the group, standing expectantly. One by one, our friends realized she was waiting for their attention.

"As some of you know, like Dee, I wanted to get my husband something really special for our anniversary this year. I thought, a really romantic cruise would be just the ticket. So I went and searched and I found one that sounded perfect. No kids to bother us, lots of quiet romantic settings on the ship for quiet encounters, a relaxed atmosphere to cement existing relationships and begin new ones. Sounds perfect for an anniversary present, doesn't it?" She paused and got nods from our friends. "So, I went all in. I splurged on what was to be our romantic getaway. Seems though, that I should have read the fine print. As most of you already know, adults-only meant not only no kids, but it meant that once out of port, the entire ship was clothing-optional and public sexual encounters were allowed. You all know how conservative I have been in the last few dozen years,"

She paused and, once she was sure I was watching, she pulled the crop top off, revealing a swim suit top wrapped around her, very clearly not up to the task of containing her incredible thirty-eight triple-D tits. God, I loved how her tits looked, and the sight her wearing that top with most of her tits exposed made my dick start to harden in an instant. She reached down and pushed off the tiny shorts, wiggling her legs to let the material slip to her ankles after pushing them down over her hips. Tom, Sam and Jack were staring at the tiny thong bottom, little more than a triangle covering her pussy lips, leaving her freshly shaved mound exposed, along with all of her ass. She slowly turned to let everyone see her new bikini.

"I bought this to surprise Andy with, but after re-reading the entire e-mail, It would seem that their version of clothing-optional, meant that you were required to wear something below the waist in all the formal dining rooms and in the nighttime shows, just to protect the upholstery, but beyond that, it was clothing limited, as in none. No swim suits allowed in any of the pool or entertainment areas or in the non-formal eating areas. In other words, we were going to be going like this!" She reached up behind her back and unclipped the top of the suit and tossed it aside. "Won't be needing this," she said as it flew across the patio toward me. She reached down and undid the ties on her hips, that held the tiny slip of material between her legs. "And other than at shows or dinner, I'm not going to need this either!"

I looked around at our friends, all of them except Katherine, staring open-mouthed in shock. She turned slowly and walked to where I was. "Same goes for Andy." She reached out and pushed my shorts down, letting them slide down my legs, freeing my dick which had grown hard as a rock watching her strip in front of everyone. She turned around and looked at our friends. "So, we're trying to get comfortable in front of people, and who better to do that with than friends? So, if you don't mind, we'll be going naked tonight. You're free to join us if you want, but don't feel obligated to. So, I'm going to go finish my part of dinner while Andy finishes the meat." And with that, she turned and walked away and into the kitchen, closing the sliding door behind her.

Tom was the first to say anything. "Was she serious?"

I nodded. "She was."

"You two are actually going on a nude cruise?"

"It's that or waste a lot of money." I chuckled. "Personally, I'm looking forward to it. I've wanted to do something like this for a long time and haven't been able to convince her to do it."

Kathrine looked up at my face. "And you honestly think this was an accident? That she didn't pick this cruise on purpose and is just saying it was an accident?" I looked at her, a little stunned. That thought hadn't ever occurred to me. "That's what I thought," she said as she stood up. She stepped around the chairs and over to me, reaching out for my hard-on. She grasped it gently and started to stroke it. "You think it was an accident that she just did a strip tease to get you all hard before pushing your shorts down, right in front of us, and then invited us to get naked with you? I don't think so." She let her voice drop to a whisper. She was a little younger than we were by a half dozen years or so and didn't have nearly the curves that Kathy had. She turned around to face away from me and looked at me over her shoulder. "You wanna pull that zipper down?"

"Um. Sure," I answered, still trying to digest the meaning of what she was saying. She shrugged the lightweight summer dress off her shoulders so it fell down her body and pooled around her ankles. She reached behind her as she turned to face me, unclipped the back of her bra, which dropped to the patio next, leaving her perky B-cup breasts exposed. She reached down to my dick and stroked it again as she pushed her panties down to her thighs as she stepped out of the dress and closer to me.

"I think the invitation to get naked with you was an invitation to do more than just look," she whispered as she guided my dick toward her pussy. She pressed her thighs toward me, sliding herself over my dick so that my head slipped between her already wet lips. She looked into my eyes and whispered softly as she let her arms loop around my neck. "I haven't had a hard dick between my legs in a very long time. I doubt it'll take much to make me come, not with a cock like yours."

I wasn't inside her, but my head and shaft had slipped into the gap between her legs. She squeezed her thighs to force my shaft up, my engorged head spreading her lips as she rocked her hips toward me. She pushed us together over and over, grunting and groaning softly as she worked clit on my cock, her body moving toward a climax as her clit ground itself along the top of my shaft. "God damn. I'd love to have this in me, but since I'm not protected, unless of course you have a condom stashed somewhere. If you do, I'll just lie down and let you have at it!" She panted as she worked herself over my dick. "Ohhhh yes. Uh huh. There. I can feel it. Oh yeah. Uh. Uh, yes. Oh god. Gonna come. Gonna come on your dick. God, I want it in me."

She moaned as she stepped her feet apart to spread her legs. "You'd better not fucking come in me," she moaned as she reached under her butt and found my head with her fingers. She pushed me up between her lips harder, arching her back as my head found her vaginal entrance. She arched a little more as her fingers pressed against me, forcing me to slip into her depths. "Ohhhh fuck yes! There we go!" she moaned, reaching back to my shoulders for support before starting to rock her hips again, this time driving herself over my dick with each stroke. I felt myself slide in and out of her hot pussy as we stood there, fucking in front of our friends. I was both embarrassed and turned on as hell at the same time. I could see Valorie licking her lips and pushing a hand between her legs as she sat and watched my cock sliding in and out of Katherine.

Katherine worked herself back toward the climax that was so close before she stopped to put me inside her. She moaned softly with each stroke as her desire built again, her body responding to the new sensations. I slipped my hands up to her small tits, grasping her hard nipples between my fingers. I squeezed and twisted her nipples like little knobs, making her respond with even stronger strokes toward me and louder moans. She seemed oblivious to our friends watching us as our thighs slapped together rhythmically, driving herself onto my shaft over and over. Her pussy started to tremble as her breathing grew ragged, her chest heaving as she panted for breath. "Fuck! Here it comes!" she squeaked quietly as her body suddenly clenched around my hard-on and her legs and arms shook. "Ohhhh god yes. Oh fuck. That's it baby. Stroke it in me. Stroke that hard cock into my pussy baby!"

I did as she asked, mostly lost in the sensations of her tight pussy as we fucked in front of everyone. All that was blotted out, as well as what I was supposed to be doing as she climaxed on my dick. I could feel my own climax climbing closer and closer as she shuddered and shook in front of me. I so wanted to unload inside her, let my load fill her quivering pussy, but at the last moment, when I knew I couldn't hold it back any longer, I pulled from her and grabbed my dick. She looked down between us and pushed my hand away, replacing it with hers. She jacked me off frantically, aiming me toward her mound until my body spasmed and squirted the first shot of cum at her pussy. Time and again my body jerked and added to the cum on her mound and pussy lips, dripping down to the crotch of her panties. She rubbed my leaking head around her mound and even down between her legs, across her wet, still-spread lips, before she released me. She stepped back as rubbed her fingers through my cum, spreading it around her pussy before pulling her panties up over her now cum-covered mound. "Much better," she said soothingly. "You can do that to me any time you want."

"Damn, Katherine," Valorie said softly. "No shame there, is there?"

"If I've learned one thing from being divorced. Since sex is no longer a given, you've gotta take it when you can get it, and if it comes attached to a hot dick or a sexy man, so much the better," Katherine answered, looking over her shoulder at Valorie. She looked back at me. "That's exactly the kind of thing you can expect from any random woman on the cruise."

"You sound like you know from experience," Valorie said.

"I do. My ex took me on a few couples retreats at some nudie ranch out west. I thought it was to bring us closer together. He thought it was to fuck whoever spread their legs for him. Just going around and fucking all these nude women wasn't enough. He had to invite multiple women into our bed for threesomes. I guess it wasn't so bad. I'd never had a woman lick my pussy, nor had I ever been made to squirt, so it was interesting. But when it came to letting other guys have sex with me, he wasn't so cool with that as he thought, and tried to tell me that I couldn't do what he was doing. So, in frustration and anger, I walked across the pool area to find the hunkiest guy I could find, and asked him to fuck me, right then and there. My ex wasn't exactly happy about that, and in all honesty, it might have been part of the end of us, but I would be damned if he could dip it into other women, have me licking and touching and being licked by other women and then tell me that no, I couldn't fuck other guys." She looked back at me. "So if you have any idea that she's not going to get fucked, and you're going to not be propositioned, forget it. Either accept it and enjoy it, or don't go."

"You better not let the meat burn," my wife said from behind me, "and to your statement, yes. I completely expect that we are both going to be propositioned. My stipulation is going to be simple. You wanna fuck me, your wife better be willing to take my husband as well."

"Sounds like you already thought this out, or had help thinking it through," Rachel said, still looking at my shrinking dick, a little streamer of cum hanging down from the tip.

"I didn't have much choice." She said with a shrug as I turned back to the meat, which thankfully hadn't burned to a crisp. "So, any of you want to join us before dinner?"

"I don't know that I want Rachel running around naked in front of Andy and Jack" Sam said quietly, looking at his wife. "Not if having sex is part of the game."

"Oh come on. I wear all those bikini s you like. This isn't that much more," she protested.

"Well, I'm going to," Ashley said, standing up and starting to undress. "Come on, Chris. You've said how sexy her tits looked, now's your chance to show off your hardware."

"It isn't Kathy that that has me bothered," he answered quietly.

"What? Rachel and Valorie? Seriously? Just do it," she said.

"Fine."

Before long, Ashley and Chris were as naked as we were and Valorie was naked and Rachel topless. Sam reluctantly stripped down to his briefs, but Rachel pulled them off him as well, leaving him trying to cover his hard-on with his hands as he stood blushing. "Not fair," he said sharply.

"You're right," Rachel agreed, pushing her shorts and panties down and stepping out of them. "There, now we're even."

Rachel and Sam were a few years older than us, but I was surprised how nice looking her body was for her age. Her boobs did hang down a bit, but were probably a good D-cup and her curls were graying like her hair, but she was surprisingly attractive naked.

"Alright. If a couple of you want to help me bring food out, we can eat!" Kathy said cheerfully as she turned her back to us and headed to the sliding door, wiggling her ass as she walked. With four naked women to look at, it wasn't taking long for my dip stick to start hardening again. I was facing the grill, taking the pork steaks off when I felt hands on my hips. The hands slipped around my waist and down to my hard-on. Both hands gripped me and started to stroke me, working the length of my shaft, making me grow harder in her hands. Without looking behind me I continued to remove the meat from the grill, the hands slowly stroking me.

"Seriously, Val?" Tom asked as I felt a pair of modest-sized soft breasts press against my bare back.

"Why not? What was it you just said?" Valerie asked, holding me so I couldn't walk away, even though I was now done removing the pork from the grill.

"I said, um, just that..."

"What's that, honey? I couldn't hear you!" Val said loudly, continuing to stroke me.

"I said she had a hell of a set of tits and I wouldn't mind getting my hands on em," Tom answered his wife more loudly.

"So, if you wanna play with her tits, why can't I play with his meat?" Val asked with a little giggle.

"Come on, you two. You can play later!" my wife said as she stepped over to me and took the platter of meat.

"You're just going to let her play with him like that?" Tom asked.

"I'm not the relationship police. What you and your wife decide to do is up to you. If she wants to play with his dick and you say it's fine, then it's fine. You want to grab my tits and she says it's fine, then it's fine."