Anniversary Surprises

Story Info
Bored housewife gets a sultry surprise.
1.7k words
3.68
19.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was your steak?" she asked, not really caring about the answer.

"Fine, a little too rare, but fine," he responded.

Reba was bored, and the conversation was stale. It was a typical anniversary: dinner at Prime Steakhouse, perhaps a walk around the square, then home by nine. She thought perhaps being their tenth anniversary they could do something different, something to spice things up.

She had left clues. A Cosmopolitan magazine left open to an article about "Tying up your lover." Then there was the satin blindfold she purchased at one of those home parties and suggested to her husband that a blindfold might spice things up. Then of course there is the movie she rented -- a low budget remake of 9 ½ Weeks. But to no avail. Her husband Tim spent so much time at the office he hardly noticed her. He didn't even comment on her new haircut. When he was home, he was either too busy or too tired.

They finished dinner and declined dessert. Tim handed the waitress his credit card and then reached over and grabbed Reba's hand. "Happy Anniversary Dear. I'm sorry I've been distant, but we finally landed the Simpson account and things will be different at home. I promise. I love you." Before she could respond he added, "Listen, I have a surprise for you. I want you to trust me and do exactly as I say -- no questions asked. Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do," Reba responded raising an eyebrow.

"Good, now I want you to go out front. There is a limo waiting for you. Get in the back seat and wait."

Reba sat there and looked at her husband a little confused, "Ok, when are you coming?"

"I'll be right there, go ahead and remember you have to do exactly as I say. Now go!" he said with a smile and wink.

Reba's heart started to beat faster. She grabbed her purse and headed toward the door. What did he mean by, "Do what I say?"

Out front was a beautiful Lincoln Town car with a driver leaning against the door. The driver quickly stood up when he saw Reba coming and reached over to open the back door for her.

"Good evening Mrs. Malcolm."

She smiled at him and then sat in the back seat and waited for him to close the door. Instead, he crouched down at the door and presented a black silk scarf in his hand.

"Mrs. Malcolm, I have been asked by your husband to tie this around your eyes. May I?"

Reba simply nodded and turned her head to allow the driver to blindfold her. He tied it snugly and then asked her to sit in the middle of the seat; they would be leaving shortly.

Reba did as instructed and sat in the middle of the back seat as her fingers wrapped tightly around the straps of her purse. All she could hear were the sounds of her breathing and faint voices outside the car door.

Suddenly she heard a door open and someone get in beside her. Relieved her husband was now in the car, she breathed a sigh of reprieve. Then the other back door opened and another person sat in the seat next to her. Who is this? Who was the first person? Was it the driver? Then she could hear the front door open and close and the engine start up. No, the driver must be in the front. Then who was.... Before she could think any further, the hand of the person to her left was on her knee and slowly moving up toward her thigh. Then the hand from the person on her right was on her other knee.

In her over-analytical way, she tried to decipher who these strangers were. They were definitely both men. Not only could she feel large hands but she could smell two distinct men's colognes. Afraid to move, she gripped her purse handles tighter. The hands moved slowly up her thighs--very slowly--until they reached the hem of her dress.

Reba's heart raced. Who could this other person be? Where were they going? What was going to happen?

She could feel the car moving, turning a corner every now and then. She could not determine which direction they were heading. Were they going to her house? It was too difficult to tell.

The man to her right moved his hand further up her thigh and then leaned over to kiss her neck breathing a light breath into her ear. This sent a shudder down from her ear to her toes. She couldn't help but smile. Sitting between two men who were giving her attention was exhilarating. Then the man to her left removed his hand from her thigh and ran his fingers down her arm and back up again causing goosebumps to form. Reba started to utter a "Where are..." but before she could finish, a finger was placed on her lips and a "shhhh" was whispered by the man to her right.

The drive continued for a few more minutes, as did the gentle caresses and light kisses. Reba was smiling the entire time. Her fantasy of having two men shower her with affection was coming true. It felt as good as she imagined. The car came to a stop and the man to her right grabbed her hand and pulled her gently from the car. The other man came over and took her left elbow and the two men guided her along what seemed like a concrete walkway. After walking through what she could tell were two doors, a long carpeted hallway, and then another door which she was sure by the familiar sound of the door key and beep was a hotel door, they guided her to a chair and told her to wait.

A few minutes passed. She was trying to make out her surroundings: the soft hum of an air conditioner, quiet music playing from somewhere, and the ruffling sound of people moving around the room.

One of the men came toward her and ran his hands down her calve and then proceeded to remove her shoes. He then took her purse from her grip and her shoes away. Another man (the same one?) grabbed her hand and motioned for her to stand up. She then felt fingers gently unbuttoning her silk dress--buttons that ran the entire length of her dress. She suddenly felt a little vulnerable. Up to this point, it was fun and exciting. She knew she would soon be naked with these two men. Was one of them her husband? She wasn't sure. The only thing she knew for sure was that she felt this incredible warming sensation between her legs and she wanted so much more.

She then felt the man behind her place his hands on her hips as he softly kissed the back of her neck. His breath on her neck was intoxicating. The man in front of her had finished with the buttons and was running his fingers down her exposed stomach before stopping at the top of her white lace panties.

The man behind her reached up and removed her dress from her shoulders and then proceeded to undo the clasp to her bra. "Wait," she started to say, but again, a finger came to her lips and a voice she didn't recognize whispered, "Shhhh. Trust us." Remembering what Tim had asked of her, she stood there silently and let him remove her bra.

Then she felt hands rubbing her back, rubbing her thighs, cupping her breasts and lips kissing her neck, kissing her shoulders and licking her nipples with small flicks of a tongue. It was getting hard to decipher who was who, so she had stopped trying to figure it out. She had four hands and two mouths on her, and she was enjoying every second.

The two men motioned her toward the bed and had her lie down. They gently tied her arms and legs with silk scarves to each corner of the bed. Reba's heart raced with a feeling of cautious excitement. What did they have planned? She was scared but so totally aroused. Being tied up was definitely something she wanted to try, but with two men she couldn't see? Was this all too much? She was now naked, lying spread eagle on the bed. There was always at least one hand on her body touching her softly at all times, gently massaging her breasts or pinching her hardened nipples. Hands were also running the length of her long silky legs. She could feel soft lips kissing the insides of her thighs, then warm breath on her now very wet pussy. A strong tongue parted her pussy lips and sucked on her engorged clit, causing her hips to buck. Relishing the sensation, she pushed her pussy further into the face of the stranger. Another mouth was nibbling on her nipples. She felt like she was floating on air--she couldn't feel the bed under her. All she could feel was the warm sensation welling up between her legs, the tingling in her breasts, and a sense the room was spinning. Whoever was licking her pussy now added a couple of fingers probing her warm juicy pussy--the combination of his mouth and strong fingers were incredible. She arched her back and moaned as she had the most intense orgasm in recent memory. The talented mouth at her pussy continued to lick up the last of her juices.

As her breathing slowed, she received a kiss on each cheek from what seemed like two different people who sat on the bed next to her untying her restraints. When the blindfold was removed, it took her a few moments to focus. The two men on the bed were both strangers. She had never seen them before. They were very handsome and fit but, nonetheless, strange to her. She looked back and forth at each man's, coy smile as she reviewed the events of the night. What an incredible sexual adventure. She then looked across the room to see her husband sitting in a chair; he raised a wine glass and simply said with a wink, "Happy Anniversary Darling."

*

Special thanks to John (Hard Salami) for his editing expertise.