Annonymous Night

Story Info
Man sneaks a third in to share his girlfriend, an FTM.
928 words
3.64
33k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh man, is it dark in here.

I've been waiting for hours, or at least it feels that way. Suddenly, I heard the door, and the click of that silver bedside lamp. She sat down next to it, and the pinkish bulb made her skin look soft, and warm. She leaned back playfully on the bed, looking up at him. I felt the blood rushing inside of me as I strained to see all I could through the slats.

She was smiling. Her dark hair fell around her face as her chest swelled upward. A soft moan escaped her lips. I noticed his hands just then, reaching up deliberately, behind her blouse. He firmly pulled open that blouse, grabbing her breasts, which were pleading for his touch.

I pushed my hand down over myself, and realize just how turned on I've become.

He was stooped over her now, getting hard, with her breast in one hand and the other pulling up her skirt. When he pushed her legs apart, her puffy lips appeared. As he gently traced the soft line between her legs with his finger, I was as hard as the wood before me.

I could see her hand groping at him over his boxers as he got even harder. The tip of his head began to poke out. Kneeling beside her, he held her knees apart- keeping her pussy pointed at me. Spreading her lips, he began massaging her sweet spot as he deeply kissed her, leaning into her; his cock pressed against her leg. I became eager with a throbbing anticipation.

He turned her body, laying her on the bed. She pulled her skirt off, and it slid to the floor with his shorts. Climbing on top of her, he ran his tongue between her breasts a few times. He tugged on her nipples with his lips, and then brought his knees to her chest. She smiled.

With that he had both hands on her breasts, and began pumping himself between them. She had her head thrown back, and was breathing heavily. I could see how hot she was getting when she started grinding her hips at the air, pleading for attention.

He pushed her hands back and tied them behind the bed with a belt from the floor. He then climbed off of her, and stood up, fully erect. He wrapped the bed sheets around her legs and tied each one to a corner. He stood over her fondling her pussy. She was wet. So was I.

He was in charge of this game as he pulled a sleeping mask out of the nightstand, wrapping it around her head, covering her eyes. She liked being blindfolded; this was always his way of focusing on her body. Tonight would be different though.

I recalled when we first met last week. We were both on the smoking patio of a noisy gay bar, and neither of us fit in very well. We began to talk about his sexual curiosity. He said he was straight, but was hoping to find a passable transsexual woman. This way he could experiment but still have the feminine element. I told him that was interesting, because coincidentally, he was now talking to a passable transsexual man. As we continued talking I could see the excitement growing in his eyes. He told me he had an idea...

Now I could see her wriggling under his hands, his mouth. It was clear to me that he was getting her to the begging point. He stood and turned, facing me directly. He motioned for me to come out, and I quietly did. She repeatedly pleaded for him to fuck her. He put his hands on my hips and walked me over to her. He stood back, smiling. He was stroking himself now, and his eyes were telling me, "Do it."

My jeans were at my ankles, and I tugged my realistic strap-on cock from the flap in my boxers. I could see the wet spot she created all on her own as I pushed forward. Arching my hips between her knees, I put my hands on either side of her, thrusting in as she gasped with delight. I continued pumping her faster and harder as he watched, still stroking. She started to quiver, and I knew she was beginning to come. I came also, with the hard cock deep inside of her.

Grabbing my jeans, I hurried into the hallway, tucking the strap-on into my coat. He had his sweatpants on, and gently untied her. I could hear him explaining that he wanted to go out for some smokes, that he'd be right back. I slipped out the back door.

As we walked outside, he grabbed me from behind and pressed against me, and he was still absolutely rock hard. He whispered, "I'm the only one who didn't finish at that party."

The next thing I knew he had me behind the hedges and brush in the yard. He pushed me down, yanking both of our pants to the ground. He drove his face between my legs and sucked on my boy clit until it grew in his mouth. When it got so big that it pointed directly up at him he could take no more. He drove himself deep into my own wetness, swiftly pounding, and getting what he needed. He pulled out just in time to come in the grass.

He retired back into his warm bed, where the sleeping girl laid.

I dusted myself off, and began to head home satiated.