Annor

Story Info
Diablo 2, Assassin and her Follower.
1.1k words
3.83
9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like ages since she'd killed the blood-bather. She had been a delicious bitch. Nova had climbed into the tub with her and enjoyed just how smooth her skin was... before slitting her throat and letting her dark blood ooze out into the tub. She'd been given the girl with the bow as a reward for killing the bitch. Annor. She had been kind to the girl, given her the armor she had outgrown, found her a strong bow and taken her along on this hunt for Diablo. Her inexperience had caused them to get into some tight situations, Annor liked to open doors and those doors always lead to monsters. Nova would reprimand her often, but this time she was going to make her pay for her stupidity. The day before, Nova had lost her best wrist blade in a skirmish and now Annor would pay dearly for it.

They stood in the dessert outside of Lutgohlain. Nova had been nearly ready to cream in her leather thong at the sight of a Black Razor Nest, those things really turned her on. They were such big squirters, if she'd been alone she would have fucked herself with the hilt of a blade while she watched it from afar and listened to the lewd sounds they made. Instead, Annor had jumped out, before being given an order, and destroyed the nest. Nova was enraged. In an instant the desert went dark. Nova was on her, angry, tossing the girl to the ground. Annor was stunned. Nova growled for her to stay down. "You stupid little village girl! I'll make you pay for your carelessness. I'll show you training like you've never seen!"

With that, Nova grabbed her by the hair and shoved her tongue into her prey's mouth. The girl was utterly shocked. Nova pressed her body hard against the child and deftly began stripping Annor of her armor. The girl squealed, to be without her armor out in the open was suicide! She tried to stop her mistress' hands, but she was silenced by a hard slap. Nova growled: "You will not fight me. I own you. You will obey my every command or I will kill you and leave your carcass for the beasts. There's a sand worm not 100 yards to our left that would love to feed you to her young. Shall I let her have you?"

Annor stilled and whimpered. Nova savored the look on her face, her eyes were so wide. She pushed her leather thong to the side and growled, "Now, on your knees. You're going to kiss me, you're going to taste me and you're going to make me cum all over your pretty little country-girl face."

Annor climbed up onto her knees and tentatively gave her mistress' mound a lick. Nova growled. "More, girl..." It came out as a threat. Annor gently moved her face in closer and gave one more quick, gentle lick. Nova grabbed her head and forced the girl against her, giving a breathy chuckle as the girl squeaked and pushed back against her gloved hand. She wasn't nearly as strong as the assassin. Annoyed at the girls resistance she let her go. But just as quickly she pushed her back and onto the sand. "Perhaps I need to start from the beginning, so that you have a better understanding of what I want," Nova's voice dripped with venom.

Nova straddled the girl and grinned down at her. Let me show you how to kiss. Nova leaned down and licked the girl's ear before she whispered "I know you'll enjoy this little training session, pain and pleasure are so very close."

She pressed her lips against the girl's slowly, gently, at first and then she licked her bottom lip, asking for entry. Annor opened her lips with a sigh, and Nova stole her mouth, forcing her tongue in and tasting her deeply. She pulled back to examine the young specimen before her. The girl looked away shyly, but her body trembled with excitement.

Annor let out a surprised squeak and then a little moan as Nova grabbed a naked tit and began to fondle it roughly. She pinched a nipple with a gloved hand. The leather was surprisingly soft and smooth and felt wonderful against the girl's tired muscles as Nova used the other hand to stroke the girl's midsection and follow her tight curves. Nova pulled away from their deep kiss and began to explore with her hot mouth. She nibbled Annor's jaw, kissed and sucked at her neck and slowly licked her way down to the unloved breast. She latched onto the girl's nipple and flicked it with her tongue, making the younger girl shudder. She grabbed her mistress' head and held her tighter against her. She was begging her not to stop, just above a whisper, whimpering for more.

Nova broke the girls grip. She was here to make Annor suffer, this was punishment. She moved lower, to lick lazily down the girls soft stomach, Nova kept them both well-fed with the bounty she earned and the gold she plundered throughout the desert caves. She twirled her fingers in the girl's bush and grumbled. She didn't like all this hair, when they got into town she would make the girl shave. With her gloved hands she expertly massaged the girl's mound. With her thumb she rubbed her sensitive little nub and found the girl writhing and whimpering. She was purring her mistress' name, begging her to put something in her, something deep inside her.

"Please, my lady," the girl begged, give me release, pleasure me, my mistress..."

Nova grinned, she plunged a single finger in and stroked her, slowly. She was so wet, and so tight. She should have done this months ago. The girl was grinding up against her hand, trying desperately to pull her in deeper. Nova slid another finger into the girl's wet channel and began to plunge them in and out. The girl had a mask of pleasure on her face, a pink glow to her skin, she was moaning outright now. She was sure every creature in the desert would soon be upon them, but she didn't care. She wanted more. If a demon came along she may just ask it to fuck her too.

Annor was too be busy to be afraid, there was a pressure building in her belly, a fiery tingling that was growing with each thrust of her mistress' fingers. And then, her mistress pulled them away. She crawled up the girl's body to look into her disappointed eyes. She was grinning down at the girl, she was hovering just over her breasts. She grinned and whispered, "you'll have to earn the rest, girl."