Ann's Art Project Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann ran to the little refrigerator and ripped the door open. Ice! Where was the ice? The desperate girl grabbed all the ice she could find, lay down on the floor and put the welcoming cold over her heated, hurting boobs. That helped a bit at least.

Ann was cursing. She was furious about herself, about her stupidity. Why did she use that awful stuff? Why didn't she listen to that review? This guy was so right! She just hoped that her twins would be able to cope with the challenge!

She looked at the watch. Barely an hour ago since she wrapped her breasts with the resin. How should she survive this? Meds! Maybe there were some painkillers somewhere! And some sleeping pills, too! If she just popped a few of them and got to sleep? Tomorrow, everything would be fine!

On shaky legs Ann approached the little medicine cabinet located in the bathroom. Thank god, painkillers! She popped some of them, grabbed some sleeping pills and went to her bedroom. It was just 3pm, but there was no way she could go through this awake! Determined to ignore the itching, Ann swallowed some of the sleeping pills and sighed relieved as her mind went dizzy. Minutes later, the stressed out girl came to rest and dozed off.

At 4am in the morning Ann stirred. She didn't know where she was, couldn't remember what happened. Just that something around her torso felt pretty weird and made it incredibly hard to breathe. Puzzled, the young woman crawled out of her bed. Her clumsy fingers found the switch and she turned on the light.

And then, she shrieked in shock.

12