Ann's Art Project Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers

But what the hell was Sue up to? Ann had troubles to see anything. And bound like she was, there wasn't much she could do. But this 'layered approach' and that funny scratching on her boobs was definitely a bit fishy.

Suddenly, Sue's head popped up from under the table and declared, "I think I'm done! well, with this part anyway. Now I just need to decorate you properly!"

"Decorate me?" Ann didn't understand a word.

Sue just smiled at her, said "You'll like it!" and vanished.

Ann groaned. What the fuck was that girl up to? Her tits felt like they were close to bursting again, but hopefully this time she would get the casts she needed.

When her friend returned, Ann was puzzled. Why did she bring painting supplies? And a video camera? And that green cloth? This didn't make any sense! She looked up and asked, "Why this stuff? Surely not for my casts, so tell me Sue! What is this about?"

Sue giggled and said, "I had kind of revelation when I saw you back in your room. An inspiration that rarely happens! And I just need to try it, really! I'm sure you'll like it, too! And it won't take too long, promise!"

And then she began to cut two holes in the green cloth and fixed it onto the saw horses below her, like some strange, green mattress or something. Her encased, swollen boobs were pulled through the tight holes and actually helped to keep everything in place.

Ann couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Sue starting to paint underneath the cloth. If Ann could have seen what was happening, she would have witnessed Sue painting the hard material around her breasts with a whitish, eggshell color, complemented by a bit of green near her body. The green paint covered just the bases of her breasts in an arc shape, which resulted in her tits looking like two big, fat, white eggs on green background.

Finally, Sue set up the camera, positioned some lights and started to record.

"Ready to go, sweetheart! Almost finished, now hang in there, I'll be back in a few hours!"

"What? you can't leave me like that!" shouted Ann, her voice trembling with fear, "What's the point of this anyway? Can't we just make the casts and be done with it?"

"Hush, hon, don't get your panties in a knot. Instead, be proud that you're part of one of my video projects! You'll be fine! And maybe famous, soon!"

And with that she left. Ann was frustrated. What was she supposed to do? Lying here all night? Besides, her tits hurt like crazy already, and this time she had not even painkillers around! She was bored, lying there with nothing to do. But as time passed, and the resin compressed her tits further and further, she had other things to worry about.

Soon, Ann was sweating profusely, panting and moaning from pain. Then, suddenly, the door opened and Sue entered the room again. She examined the two strangled twins closely and whispered, "Looks like it's time! I think the hatching is imminent!"

She sat on the floor and watched Ann's bosom like it was some exotic bird. And then it happened. A sound like a breaking twig echoed through the room. One of the strange eggs developed a crack along the carved pattern.

Ann moaned louder and louder as the shells suddenly separated and her red hot flesh squeezed through the opening gaps. Then, the upper half of the egg fell down, letting the trapped and compressed tit blossom in an instant.

Ann was ecstatic as she felt the long needed freedom on one of her boobs. Finally! And Sue cackled like crazy as she watched the spectacle unfold in front of her. It didn't take long for the second 'egg' to 'hatch' either. Within minutes, the strange breaking sound was heard again, and the second breast broke from its spiky eggshell and bloomed like an alien flower.

Ann screamed in delight as both of her tortured orbs finally had space to breathe and expand. What a stimulating experience! But she still couldn't make sense of anything happening to her. She just knew that those broken casts would definitely not help her to create the fake boobs she needed so much. At all. She was getting furious.

"Tell me Sue, how would any of this help me? We're supposed to make a cast of my breasts, and now they broke again?"

"But it was worth it," giggled Sue, "Don't you think?"

"But it doesn't help! What was this about anyway?"

Sue smiled, "With your help I just created the raw material for my new movie project. Maybe I should call it 'The Hatching', what do you think? I just need to do some work with my green box software, add some fancy background and stuff. It'll be spectacular! Your tits are so awesome! The scene when your twins explode through those cracks? Amazing! Everyone will be stunned when they finally get what they actually see!"

Now Ann understood. So that's what all was about. A video project! About her boobs! As eggs! Inventive indeed. She couldn't help but wonder how her boobs will look in that movie, when they broke free of the shell. She smirked, but then she remembered her task and baffled, "All well and good, but what about the fucking mold? That General Exhibition is just around the corner and time is running out!"

Sue patted her head and whispered, "No worries, dear. I'll help you. This time for real. As soon as you feel ready, we'll do another round. But you'll need to get up for it. It wouldn't work anyway with your boobs dangling down like that, right? You're supposed to stand in that column, remember?"

"Right..."

Ann felt silly for not spotting that obvious error before. Of course Sue was right, the whole lying around was just silly! She could have found out that something was wrong so much earlier! Now it was too late anyway. Time to toughen up and do that shit again! Hopefully for the last time!

"Let me get you out of that corset of yours now. I think your body needs a bit of rest, and it'll work better when you get into that column anyway."

Ann sighed relieved as her friend took the chisel and finally freed her from that horrible prison that squeezed her body since hours. The column, right... she would need to get in there. Only then, her boobs would take the right shape. It was so obvious! Why did she spend all that time with such fruitless attempts?

qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers
12