Ann's Art Project Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue dashed back behind the curtain. A security guard walked in, looking around and shouting, "Anybody still in here? Please leave the building now and wait for clearance by the fire brigade!" He strolled through the hall muttering, "False alarm as always, but rules are rules! Oh, what is that?"

The man inspected the column, his hands touching Ann's exposed breasts.

"Eww, what a mess! Artists these days! What the hell is that thing supposed to be anyway? Well, not my problem. Time to check the other rooms."

He slowly waltzed out again. Sue glanced around. The room was clear.

"Whew, that was close," she looked at her messy hands and groaned, "This stuff that the bitch threw at you? It's vile! Sticky like glue, messy like paint, and itching like nothing I experienced before. I have no clue how you can stand that stuff!"

"I have no choice, Sue! It's horrible, but I'm so stuck I can't move an inch! Just get me out!"

"Alright. So the pressing and pushing didn't work. The only idea I have short of squeezing your tits through with a jackhammer is to just try to push harder. But I'm not convinced that this will work. Do you want me to try again?"

"Hit them."

"What?"

"Punch my tits with all your strength. That's the only way. You have to bash them through the holes!"

"Seriously?"

"That's the only way. Shit, can you hear the sirens too?"

"Fuck, the fire brigade. We don't have much time left! Alright, brace yourself, this will hurt!"

Sue took aim and punched one of the messy balls hard.

"Owww..."

"Did it work?"

"I ... I don't know. Do it again!"

Sue delivered another punch.

"Yes," squeaked Ann, "I think it works! I'm pulling as hard as I can and you keep punching, OK?"

Sue hit the breast again. And again. And again. She pounded against the sticky flesh so hard that her fists started to hurt. And finally the first boob vanished into the column.

"Fuck, this is the worst!" wailed Ann, "But it worked! Do my other breast!"

Sue sighed and hit the second tit. Repeatedly.

"Oh for fucks sake, just pop through!" cursed the artist as she pulled and pulled. And then it happened. The second breast vanished from sight.

"Oh my god, finally! Now get out of there, girl!"

Ann's sweaty face appeared at the top of the column. Moments later the girl was on the ground, her teary eyes looking at Sue, "Thanks! Thanks so much for your help! I wouldn't..."

"My pleasure. And sorry for hitting your tits. How are you? Can you walk?"

"Y... yeah. But my shirt and bra are still inside that thing. Can you get it for me? I can't stand going in there again!"

"Sure, just wait here. And don't touch your tits! You'll get as messy as i am, and you have to go outside to the others in a moment!"

"But it itches so much!" Ann moaned.

"You have to be brave, Ann! Worst part is over!"

Sue climbed into the column and reappeared with Ann's stuff.

"I have a cap, a purse, a white shirt, jeans, and... well, I think that bra is utterly unusable. Look at those straps! And the cups? Shredded."

"My missing bra? You found it?"

"Yep, but it's totally wrecked. How did that happen? Did you stand on it? Look at the wire of the cups, they are totally bent out of shape! And the straps are both broken, too!"

"Shoot! So no bra? But with that mess on my tits and a white shirt..."

12