Ann's Art Project Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Ann, how are you? Did you pack up yet?"

"Yes, I'm ready to move in. But let me know if you want me to go somewhere else. I would understand."

"Stop sulking, girl! It had been a rough week but things will improve again. Listen, it might look bad but you have more support than you think. I just got a call from that Journalist, Ms. Shinozaki. Remember her?"

"Sure, what did she want? An interview with a broken artist?"

"Hah, definitely not. She wanted to know how you feel, if you are doing OK. She was really concerned and very angry about how everyone treated you,"

"You told her?"

"I told her everything. She got so upset about Mr. Roberts she was cursing like a sailor! You wouldn't believe it! Anyway, she told me that she will pull some strings and that you should call her as soon as you can."

"For what?"

"I don't know! Just take the phone and call her! Maybe now would be a good time?"

Ann grabbed her phone and dialled the number Sue told her.

"Shinozaki?"

"Hey, it's me, Ann. The boob artist. You wanted to talk to me?"

"Oh Ann, thank god! So terrible how they treat you! Listen, if you need a place to stay, I can offer you a nice little atelier close to Daring Arts private school. It's run by a close friend of mine. They are very supportive of non-conformist artists. I told them about your work and how the public is shunning you. They can't wait to meet you. Everything is arranged already, and don't worry about money or anything. You can bring your friend, too."

"That's... thank you but I don't know if..."

"Stop it. I know you need help. But what you might not know is that there are many that support you. Ask your friend. Log in to your social network and ignore all the hate. You will find those messages! You will see that many of us are supporting you."

"Really? I only see those nasty comments, people telling me to 'go die in a fire' or..."

"Ann, did you listen at all? Ignore those idiots, look for the other voices! I just heard about another support club being founded at some university nearby the coast. That's number ten today. Do you understand? Ten organizations created only to support your case. In one day! They have fancy names like 'Ann's Boobs Are Our Boobs' or 'Ann's Tits Can't Be Silenced' that really don't leave many questions open. There are similar clubs all over the globe, in countries I have never heard of! All those young women are talking about your art, about what you achieved and how to continue with your project! I can show you piles of messages sending in ideas about the next big performances, about how to shock the public by showing real breasts at unexpected places! And they all look up to you! You are their idol!"

Ann was stunned. Was she telling the truth? Was there another side to this mess? People supporting her? She remembered the dean's secretary, her reassuring words. Maybe Ms. Shinozaki was right?

"Ann, are you still there?"

"Yes I am. I just... I don't know what to do!"

"Like I told you. Go to Daring Arts, move into that atelier together with Sue. She will support you no matter what. Listen to her and let us all help you out. Now pack up and go, there is nothing left to do in that stupid little city full of morons."

Ann heard her hang up. She looked over to Sue. "Care to move to another place? I just got an offer for an atelier at Daring Arts! And you are invited, too!"

"Daring Arts? Really?"

"Do you know that place?"

"Yeah, I ready about some of their projects. All I can say is that your stuff is pretty tame in comparison."

"Wow. Sounds like the place to be then. Want to share a flat?"

"With you? Hell yes!"

12