Ann's Friends Come Thru Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the things I had noticed about Sue today and for the past few days, was that instead of "looking" at what she was doing like she could still see, she was looking forward almost all of the time like blind people do. She definitely was now but I did not bring it up to her, just enjoyed watching her masturbate me knowing she saw it in her mind and enjoyed what her hands were feeling. Early on she had slipped a finger of lube to her slit as it rode my thigh bone. I enjoyed watching that part also although I was unable to feel it and I am sure Sue knew just what she was doing when she did it. I showed no signs of getting hard but it felt like I had just cum. I told Sue several times how good she was doing and sometimes gave her some clues like harder, slower and to increase the pleasure.

I had closed my eyes and was in another place when I felt two of Sue's fingers slide down my balls and slip slowly into my ass. She knew exactly where to go to find and hit my prostate which she did. It still did not make me hard but quickly caused me to have a soft cum and deliver a warm load into her hand. It was not a big one but was a fantastic end for both of us. Ann had no idea just what Sue was doing to me but from the noise I was making she knew what the results were going to be and joined in. She licked her fingers off and turned on to her empty shoulder stump and went to sleep.

Sue did not get herself off on my leg and got up to go into the bathroom to wash up. I saw her lick some of the cum from her hand as she did so. Again she was looking straight ahead as she did all of this. She brought back a wet wash cloth and towel and cleaned me up. She asked if I needed to be cathed again and I said no then she asked if the lights were on and I told her only the night light so she could get to the bathroom ok. She got in bed, bopped me on the arm and then helped me get on my side and my legs arranged. She snuggled in to me with her back and brought my arm and hand around to her breast and nipple. I cupped it and we were soon asleep.

We all got to the kitchen about the same time. The girls fixed some breakfast and I looked up the new doctor's phone number. After we ate, Ann said here goes and dialed the number. It was answered on the second ring and Ann asked if she could get an appointment because of very bad hip pain. She was told to come right in and the doctor would see her. Ann was glad and she went and got dressed so I could take her for the appointment. I was already dressed so when she came out the two of us got into my van and headed off. Sue decided she would stay home to do laundry with all the towels that had been used.

It was about a twenty minute drive and there were lots of handicap parking spaces. Ann had worn the same outfit she had on the plane so her empty shoulder was very obvious. I had suggested that she tell Dr. Pat right away she was a patient of Dr. Edna's. Ann agreed it would be the best introduction. She limped just a little going up to the reception desk. She could see that the receptionist was in a wheelchair but that was all. She took this as a very positive sign. Ann was given some papers to fill out and as soon as she turned them in she was called into an exam room. The tech took her BP, temp, pulse etc and asked a few questions. Right after she left a very attractive woman came in and introduced herself as Dr. Pat. Ann had arranged how she was sitting so that her empty shoulder was very obvious.

Just as the doctor had introduced herself she did a double take at the shoulder stump. Ann said hi, glad to meet you and I think you should know I am a patient of Dr. Edna's and a registered nurse. Dr. Pat smiled and leaned down and gave her a hug saying she was very glad to meet her and how can she help today? I understand you are having a lot of hip pain. Ann gave her a wink and said yes and I think you should amputate it. Dr. Pat said oh, I am sure you are probably right about that and do you mind if I examine you. Ann said absolutely not and stood. The doctor indicated she should get on the exam table. Ann asked if she should strip and the doctor said do you mind and she said not at all.

Ann undid the neck buttons on the sleeveless top and pulled it over her head revealing her nice breasts with no bra. Dr. Pat asked her to move closer so she could examine the shoulder first and Ann moved up to her. Dr. Pat asked if she could touch and Ann said of course, you can touch me anywhere. The doctor used both hands to feel the whole area including pushing her fingers into the empty shoulder socket. Ann gave a little shiver and they looked at each other. Ann said that was another area that needed attention; could she please remove the shoulder socket from the clavicle and scapula during the surgery. Dr. Pat said she thought that it would be very attractive that way. After she was finished looking at her shoulder she asked Ann to remove her skirt and heels and get up on the table. Looking the doctor in the eyes Ann stepped out of her heels and dropped her skirt revealing she had nothing on under it. Dr. Pat got a slight smile on her face as Ann got up on the table exposing her shaved pussy.

She asked Ann to put her feet in the foot rests so she can see things better. Ann did so leaving herself totally exposed now. Dr. Pat asked which side and Ann said the left. Good choice the doctor said and sat down on a stool with wheels. She asked Ann if she wanted to save as much as possible and Ann firmly said no; I want to get RID of as much as possible. Show me the doctor said. Ann lifted her hip then took her finger and put it under her buttock next to her big outer labia and moved it up along her back side along the crack on the inside of her buttock to the crest of her hip bone then down the front towards the center of her abdomen and back to her labia. Dr. Pat moved between Ann's legs on the stool and put her finger right next to her outer cunt lip and moved it slowly following the same path Ann had taken. She had noticed how wet Ann was and how she tensed when her finger was moving along.

Ann was going crazy as the doctor put her finger right next to her vulva. She did all she knew how to keep from cuming as the finger slowly moved. She also knew how wet she was and that Dr. Pat knew it. She really didn't care. When she was back to the starting point she said all of that and Ann said yes, as much as possible, she wanted a huge deficit. Dr. Pat was glad she had slacks on as she was probably wetter than Ann was. She got her composure back and said I don't see any real problem but it will take a very long surgery. She explained the work she would have to do then the urologist and GYN people would have to do their work reattaching some of her internal organs then I will finish up. She told Ann that she would suggest that she save as much skin from the front part of the leg and then fold it back and around to the back to put her back together. Ann said that sounds great.

Dr. Pat asked her if she had had a breast exam or pelvic in the past year and Ann said no. Dr. Pat asked if she could do one as part of the pre-op physical. Ann said she would like that very much. Dr. Pat said let me get some things and we will get started. I don't have a nurse yet so I have to do everything right now. She got the things she needed, unwrapped a vag speculum and ran hot water on it to warm it up and put all the things on a tray. She put the tray on a stand by Ann's feet then moved up to her side and said she was going to start with the breast exam. Might make you more ready for the pelvic she said grinning.

She started the breast exam using very firm pressure feeling for lumps everywhere. On the right side she followed the skin up to the empty shoulder socket. This really turned Ann on. She took her time and spent nearly 10 minutes on each breast. By the time she was done both nipples were as hard as rocks and those were the last thing that she examined. When Pat's eyes were not on her empty shoulder socket, Ann and Pat's eyes were locked on each other's.

Dr. Pat quickly moved down between Ann's legs and as wet and slippery as she was no lubrication was necessary. Dr. Pat had asked if Ann would like to watch and she said yes so she adjusted the overhead mirror so she could see the speculum enter her vagina. As she opened the devise to spread her Ann orgasemed. They both knew it was going to happen so neither was bothered. She shone a light inside and then warned Ann of the pinch and took a biopsy of her cervix. Just as she took the biopsy, her free hand pushed on Ann's clit causing another orgasm with the pain. The slight bleeding stopped right away and she removed the speculum and wiped her off. She pushed the tray aside and moved up to Ann's right side.

She asked if Ann was ok and she said yes great, you have wonderful hands. Dr. Pat said thanks as she took hold of Ann's big breast with her left hand and her empty shoulder stump area with the right. She did not start moving them yet, just let them rest there.

Ann said can I ask you another question and Dr. Pat said of course. Ann asked if she was married or had a lover. Dr. Pat smiled and said not since she moved out here a few months ago. Grinning Ann asked if she was Horney yet and she nodded her head slowly grinning. Ann then asked if she had any job openings for someone like her after her surgery. Dr. Pat said yes, she was going to start doing special surgery on request and needed a nurse to talk to people and screen them. Would she be interested? Ann said you bet I would be. Let's get together and talk some more. I have a friend outside that might be an asset to you, someone to approach the hospital and do other ground work. Dr. Pat said good idea, let's all of us talk in the next few days. In the mean time I will get you scheduled for surgery as soon as I can, and call me Pat when we are not around patients.

Ann said another question, would you like to trade places with me right now. Pat said she would love too but she had another appointment but would like to do it later if that was ok. Ann said that was fine just let her know when. Ann said last question, you don't look like you are an amputee. Pat said no not yet, but she and Dr. Edna were working on a time. Ann asked what kind and Pat said high right leg, just enough for a prosthetic so I can stand to operate. Forearm crutches the rest of the time. Ann said sounds very sexy.

12