Ann's Sudden Lust

Story Info
Showing off the wife eventually turns her on too.
4.1k words
4.36
163.2k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AntiVenom
AntiVenom
34 Followers

Most of it was probably my fault. I had a habit of turning our parties into a sexually-charged environment after the booze started flowing. There was almost always only one girl in the crowd, and that was my wife Ann, who had recently turned 20.

It was usually innocent enough -- slapping her rear and talking openly about our sex in front of her and the other five or six drunk guys sitting around. There were several times when she had enough to drink that I convinced her to model a cute pair of panties for us, but it was usually never more serious than that.

I would be lying if I said that group sex wasn't on my mind during these events, but only from the standpoint of thinking up fantasy. There was never any intent to actually have any sexual encounters with the gang. Not that I would have stopped it if it started, it just wasn't in the plan.

My experience with group sex was limited to a single encounter with two guy friends of mine and an older woman we met in the college dorm during our freshman year. They both had sex with her while I watched and fondled her. Seeing that happen in real life, even though she was rather large and unattractive, had always given me something nasty to think about when I needed it.

Sometimes when I masturbated, after I met Ann, I would imagine it had been her in that seedy hotel room and that I was watching her get hammered by my two drunk friends. I suppose maybe that is why I would always tease the crowd and show her off when all the boys got together.

Anne certainly was, and still is, something to show off. A hundred and six pounds and most of it ass. Long, brown hair and gorgeous green eyes. A country girl with a warm smile and a southern drawl that even a true southern man would want to hear a second time. Her ass, in a pair of panties, was a work of art. Every man in the house would squirm in his seat when she walked in the room, especially on those nights when I got her tipsy enough to show off.

Give them a show she did... Anne would prance around the living room sloshing her beer in the bottle, sitting between them on the couch with a hand on a random thigh. She would openly flirt with all of them, one at a time or all at once. I guess it is no surprise that we kept a house full of guys six nights out of seven.

After they would all pass out, I would take her upstairs and let her unleash the sexiest sex ever on me. She liked to be spanked, and would ask for it. She would sometimes say "I want something different tonight", which was her southern belle way of telling me she wanted anal. When you get a chance to get inside an ass like that, it is an experience that cannot be explained. The best part was that she wouldn't even try to be quiet even though five or six guys were just steps away in another room. I would fantasize about them coming in to get their share, but they never did.

Until Monty. Monty was one of my closest friends, and was known to be a sex addict. He had been telling me since I met Ann, when she was 17, that I had better never leave him alone around her. He would often encourage me to talk her into showing her underwear, and he even stole a few of her sexiest pairs (although looking back now, I think she let that happen).

For some reason one Saturday night, after our normal routine of all the guys coming over and getting their eyes full of Ann, they all started talking about going to a local bar to see a favorite band play. I had seen Ann sitting in four different laps in her underwear in the last two hours, and she was flirting heavily with Monty, so I just wanted them all to leave if that's what they wanted to do, but I wanted to get that woman in the bed, and fast.

One by one, they all made a trip to the bathroom and headed for the door. Everyone except Monty. He declared that he was too tired to go to the bar, and he hated fighting the cigarette smoke in there anyway. Never mind the fact that he always got laid when he went to the bar, tonight he just wasn't interested.

Twenty minutes after the idea was born, the crowd was gone and Monty, Ann and I were sitting on the couch drinking beer and shooting the shit. Ann was in a pair of boy-short panties that had my mouth watering all night, and she was sitting wedged between us so close that I don't know how she could breathe. I was beyond ready to head to the bedroom, and severely turned on.

Monty, out of the blue, posed a pretty innocent question.

"You guys care if I sleep here tonight?"

"Not if you don't mind all the noise from our bedroom," I joked. "I'm gonna have her doing some real screaming tonight!"

She poked me in the thigh, for some reason acting embarrassed, although this was normal conversation around our place.

"The only noise coming out of our room tonight is going to be you begging if you don't learn some manners mister," she said. "I'm going up to get ready for bed, and I think I'll take a quick shower. You get Monty a blanket and a pillow for the couch, and I'll see you in the bed in a few."

As she got up to leave the room, I caught Monty checking out her ass hard-core. She was intentionally doing a sexy walk out of the room. Monty was wearing some loose-fitting basketball shorts and I could tell he had a huge erection.

We had been friends since high school, and I had seen his dick before, but only soft. Even then, it was huge. I figured it must get close to a foot when it was hard, and I always assumed that's why he had so much success at the bar. Word about that sort of thing gets around in a small town. I figured Ann had heard about it too, and I secretly wondered if she ever thought about it.

I heard the water come on in the shower, and I joked with Monty that we should raid the bathroom and take a look at her in the shower. Maybe I wasn't joking, I don't know, but I was suddenly turned on at the idea.

"Look," he said, striking a rather bold tone. "I stayed behind because hearing the two of you have sex is better than getting laid by some chick from the bar. I hope it doesn't piss you off, but Ann makes me really fucking horny, and when you get her in that bedroom, I am about to jack off harder than I have in my whole life."

"Dude, that doesn't piss me off," I said. "In fact, I'm flattered. If she wouldn't object, I'd let you lay in the bed next to us and spank it while we fuck, but as kinky as she acts, I'll bet she'd flip a gasket if I proposed the idea."

I thought a minute. This idea of Monty actually using our sex to get himself off was turning me on in a whole new way. I wanted him to catch a glimpse of her in actual sex. I wanted a chance for him to see how hot she really was instead of just hearing it.

"Hey, how about this," I mused. "I'll leave the door open a bit, and you can creep over and watch. Once she gets going, she might not even care if she knows you are watching."

"Seriously????"

"Sure, I'll make sure she gives you a show."

About that time, I heard the water turn off. I headed around to our bedroom to see if I could get a look at her before she wrapped up in the towel.

When I got to the bathroom, she was headed out, towel on her head, nothing on anywhere else.

"I have to put some lotion on because that water dries out my skin," she said.

She was still pretty tipsy and flirting with me heavily with her eyes. She knew I was hungry for her, and she began to tease a little.

"Will you rub some of this on my butt and the backs of my legs? I'll be your best friend," she said.

I followed her to the bedroom, leaving our door all the way open, and watched her crawl onto the bed, remove the towel from her hair, and lay on her stomach with her arms folded under her head. She spread her legs out just so slightly, showing all of her treasures, but keeping them just slightly unavailable to me.

I opened her legs up a little and started the process of putting lotion on her ass and the backs of her thighs. Her skin was so soft, so supple, that I couldn't imagine the lotion was doing anything other than giving her a reason to drive me crazy. Our door was open and the light was on, and I knew Monty would be sneaking in a peek as soon as he got the chance.

"What is Monty doing," she asked. "Is he comfortable on the couch?"

"Honestly, he's in there probably wishing he was in here," I said, as I started rubbing the insides of her thighs and the crack of her ass.

She started responding to my touch and squirming under my fingers. Her legs opened wider and she moaned softly. I let my fingers slip down to her tender folds and realized she was soaking wet, and not from the shower. The smell of her sex was filling the room. I had to have her, and NOW.

"He's wishing he was in here," she huffed, sounding confused. "He could have been at the bar probably getting ready to score by now, and he wishes he was in here putting lotion on my legs?"

"You know Monty, I've told you for three years how much he loves your ass," I explained, getting excited that she had not freaked out over the conversation at this point.

"Well, I guess it would be nice to have four hands putting on the lotion instead of just two," she giggled. "Why don't you call him in here to help you out?"

I was waiting on the punch line. She had to be kidding. I started trying to calculate in my mind how much she had to drink. It was a lot. Could she be serious? Get Monty to come help me rub lotion on her naked body?

I wasn't going to give her a chance to talk herself out of it. The idea of Monty coming in and touching her, and maybe even lying next to us as we fucked, was just too much. I touched her wet folds again. Absolutely soaked, and responding hungrily to my touch.

"Hey, Monty," I yelled, knowing he was crawling just outside our door.

I could tell he was scurrying back to the couch to answer.

"Yeah, what's up," he replied.

"Ann needs you to come help me put this lotion on her. I've squirted out too much at one time, and we have to get it all rubbed in," I said. "I need about two more hands."

Like a vapor, Monty appeared in our doorway. He was shirtless, wearing only a pair of boxer briefs.

"Where do I start," he asked.

I had intentionally left a glob of lotion right in the small of her back, just north of the crack of that beautiful ass. She was just lying there, fully nude, and making no attempt at modesty.

Monty sat on the bed next to her, but facing me, with his feet on the floor. He scooped up the excess lotion from her back and rubbed his hands together. He immediately began rubbing the lotion between her shoulder blades and around toward her ribs. I was busy rubbing it on the most intimate part of her inner thighs and steadily rubbing up against her dripping sex.

Monty was a real pro. He realized the opportunity immediately and started rubbing the lotion on her upper ribs and around to the sides of her breasts. Ann changed her position slightly and lifted her chest ever-so-slightly off the bed.

Before I could even protest or think about what was happening, Monty had straddled her back and was reaching under her and rubbing both breasts.

Ann's soft moans reassured me that she was not uncomfortable with the situation in the least, and I decided to forego jealousy and just enjoy the moment. After about a minute of this treatment, she spoke up.

"Ok boys, I think my back has enough lotion, better let me roll over"

WHAT? Was she suggesting that we not only get a look at her full frontal nude, but that we rub lotion on her front side as well?

Monty and I moved and allowed her to roll over. She handed him the lotion bottle and I pulled up to her face for a kiss. Since I had vacated her lower region, Monty jumped at the chance, and within seconds was rubbing lotion on her lower belly and upper thighs. I looked down and could see that he was experimenting with touching all around her pussy, and she was responding favorably.

During the kiss, I was applying lotion to her tits in what amounted to more of a breast massage than any real attempt to put on lotion.

Suddenly, she shifted gears, and I wasn't sure what it meant or how to respond.

"Ok y'all, that's enough lotion. Time to hit the covers 'cause I'm freezing," she said in a sexy voice. "Are y'all gonna snuggle me up and get me warm?"

Monty looked at me and I looked at Ann. She was lying there with two horny guys on the bed with her, asking for a snuggle after letting us rub lotion all over her naked body.

"Turn off the light and let's get under the covers and get warm," she demanded.

I got up and turned off the lights, and took the opportunity to take off my shorts so that I would be in boxer shorts like Monty.

By the time I got back in the bed, they were already under the covers and he was spooning up to her back. I got in and cozied up to her front side. She immediately started a deep, passionate kiss. I could tell by her breathing that she was incredibly horny, and I was suddenly aware that no matter what I was ready to allow, I had no control over the situation. She had undergone a sexual transformation and all I could do was watch and see what happened.

I reached down under the covers and started rubbing her hot cunt. She was rubbing her clit up against my fingers and moaning deep into our kiss. Monty was behind her, pressing his hard cock against her ass, and rubbing her nipples while breathing softly on her neck.

Within a moment or two, she moved her arms from around my neck. Her right hand reached down and grabbed my cock, while she reached her left arm around and started touching Monty, but I couldn't tell where. I figured it out pretty fast because he suddenly stopped the tit-rub and took off his underwear.

Now, Monty was spooning my wife's ass, and both of them were totally naked. I could not see it, but I knew his cock had to be either up against her back, or somewhere between her ass cheeks. I had to know. I took my hand away from her pussy and traced it along her left arm, all the way down to her hand.

There, in my wife's sweet hand, was Monty's cock. She was stroking it while pressing her cunt against my underwear. She used her thumb to momentarily trap two of my fingers against his cock. I pulled my hand away, not out of repulsion, but out of surprise, and moved it back around to her waiting cunt, which caused her to have to back away from my cock just a little, and up against him a little closer.

Ann then removed her hand from Monty's cock and reached it back around my neck, pulling her face to my ear.

"I love you," she whispered. "Are you sure you are ok with this?"

"I love you too baby," I replied. "You are in charge. Whatever you are ok with, I am ok with. Just relax and go as far as you want to."

"Take your underwear off too," she said. "He took his off, so it's only fair."

I quickly obeyed.

She removed her hand from my neck again and I could feel it between us. She was rubbing her clit. I have always loved to touch her hand while she touches herself, so I put my hand on top of hers. She has grinding her ass up against Monty, and I could tell by the motion of the bed that he was rubbing his cock up and down the crack of her ass.

My mind was spinning. I had no idea what I was supposed to do, but I knew for sure that I needed to fuck her soon. I wanted to fuck her with Monty right there beside us, stroking his cock. I even thought it would be sexy if she would stroke it for him while I fucked her.

She, and Monty I guess, had other ideas. She began grinding against him harder, and with my hand on her hand, I felt her reaching behind herself and finding his enormous cock. She pulled it down between her legs and began to rub it against her asshole and pussy. Because I had my hand on hers, it was almost as if we were both doing it.

Before I knew what was happening, she shifted the angle of her ass against him, causing his cock to go between my fingers and hers. It was positioned perfectly to penetrate her right through both of our hands. With a sudden thrust, like that of a guy who knows what he wants and is used to getting it, he was buried in Ann's cunt.

She groaned, he grunted, and then she moaned. She was not accustomed to having something that large in her, and for a moment she was just still and trying to adjust. She moved her hands away and wrapped them around my neck again, leaving my hand alone, with his cock between two of my fingers and inside her pussy. I wanted to move my hand, but I was in shock.

Ann, my sweet, innocent little Ann, was laying here between two hard cocks, and allowing Monty to blatantly fuck her while she was in my arms.

She kissed me deeply and sighed into my throat. I could tell she was still struggling with his size, but she was coming around quickly.

She started bucking up against him, taking all of his meat into her wet cunt. I moved my hand so that it was no longer touching his cock, but was still touching her clit. Ann has always been one who needed her clit rubbed during sex, and I knew Monty did not know that. I started rubbing her the way I know she likes it.

As if it was an instinct, she reached down and started holding onto my dick while slamming her ass against him. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to have some relief. I moved myself so that my cock was at her face and without hesitation she took it in her mouth. She gives an expert blow-job on any standard day, and I found out that when she is getting fucked, she sucks even better.

I could tell by her moaning that she was really needing to cum, and without me rubbing her clit, she was stuck in a holding pattern. I repositioned myself on my back and reached over to her.

"My turn," I said. "Come over here and let me have a shot."

She wasted no time crawling over to me and assuming her favorite position. Monty quickly stood up on the bed and put his cock in her face.

There was dim light in the room, and for the first time I could see how big it really was. She reached down and put my dick inside her, and I realized again how big Monty was because it took a moment or two for her cunt to readjust to my smaller unit.

She knew what she wanted and made it quick, and within just a minute or two she was having a monster orgasm, all the while with a giant cock in her mouth. I was turned on so much that I couldn't even attempt to hang on, and I shot a tremendous load of cum into her.

Ann is one who likes to keep fucking for a while after she climaxes, but I blew too early for that, so she didn't even ask permission. She pushed Monty down on his back and straddled him in seconds. Like a horny slut, she reached under herself, found the giant cock, and impaled herself on it.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed. "I am so fucking lucky tonight! Two guys. I want to fuck you two ALL NIGHT!"

I couldn't believe my ears. I was spent, yet I was so turned on that I could feel another erection coming on. Monty was getting my sloppy seconds and was making guttural grunts with each stroke. She leaned into his chest and moved her mouth toward his. Her soft, deep, wet kiss was too much for him and he exploded into her cunt with a roar.

"Holy SHIT," he shouted. "I can't stop, I'm cumming inside you!"

"Please do," Ann cooed. "Please, fill me up with your hot juice."

He did as she asked, and she promptly kissed him deeply on the lips again. She crawled off of him and got between us once more. She reached down and discovered my dick was hard again, and without a word straddled me. She put my cock inside her and I could feel the hot, sticky cum inside her, both Monty's and mine, soaking her insides.

"Rub my fucking clit," she said, to which I replied by reaching down to comply. "Not you, I want Monty to do it. Show him how."

I was horny and confused, but I thought I understood the order. Monty had already reached over to her pussy, so I took his hand and placed his thumb and fingers in just the spots she likes and moved his wrist side to side to start him on the motion.

AntiVenom
AntiVenom
34 Followers
12