Ann's Turn

Story Info
After sharing him with her friend, she wants her turn.
1.4k words
3.56
61.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave k
dave k
2 Followers

I wouldn't say that we are active in the life style but we do share ourselves with others from time to time. We're your avg. couple. We've been married just under 20 years, 2 teenagers and we both work full time and she bartends on most weekends. My wife Ann is about 5'4" and does have a pretty big chest (38DD).

This was our first MMF, it happened a couple of months after our first FFM. Ann was bar tending in the next town over. At the time we only had one car so I would drop her off and head back about midnight to have a few drinks and be there when she locked up.

When I got there the place wasn't that busy about 10 people. Ann was down at the far end of the bar talking to 3 guys. I only knew one, Rich. I took up a stool in the middle of the bar as Ann come down and poured me a beer. She had a huge grin on her face as she leaned over and and kissed me hello. I asked her if she was having a good night, which she replied yes and it's going to get a whole lot better.

I didn't know know exactly what she meant but I could tell she was horny as hell. I asked her what she had in mine, she just said that tonight was her turn. I quickly realized what she meant. I asked her what all three?

She answered "no just Mike."

"Who's Mike?"

"Just come down and drink with us." was all she said.

So as she took another round to the end of the bar I followed. There she introduced Mike and Frank as Rich's cousins in town for a little while for a job near by.

I could tell that their moods had changed as soon as I got there. Knowing Ann she was probably flirting and teasing them since they had arrived and thought I would put a stop to it all. I wasn't, we both enjoyed flirting and it never led anywhere til recently, besides it always helps with the tips.

So there we sat and drank as the mode lighten up more as the time went by. Soon Ann was out dancing (in between serving drinks to others) and rubbing up against all three as I watched.

Time wound down as she called last call. After she called last call she told Mike that we would give him a ride home to get him to hang back. Frank and Rich both tried to hang back also but Ann just shoed them out with the last of the customers left. As she started closing up she gave us another round and moved us to the other end of the bar so that no one looking in through the glass door would see us.

When she was done she came over and sat on my lap as she faced Mike. She looked at Mike and asked "What would you like?"

"Another beer wouldn't be bad." replied Mike.

She just looked at him for a second and said "I didn't mean to drink." She then leaned in and started kissing him. As they swapped tong for a few I let my hands run up and down her sides pulling her shirt out of her jeans as I did.

After a few moments Ann turned around and started kissing me. As I put my arms on her shoulders Mike was running his up under her shirt. Mike was playing with her tits as i pulled her shirt over and off of her.I was working on her neck when when he undid the back of her bra.

He slid the bra off her arms and sat it on the bar with her shirt. He turned her around to face him and stated kissing on the other side of her neck.

Mike didn't stay long on the neck as he kissed his way down towards her breasts. He took one in each hand and placed the nipples together. (remember I said that she had fairly large breasts). He then sucked on them at the same time. Ann arched her back pushing them out even farther for him.

I watched as Mike was busy sucking her nipples. I ran my hands up and down her body for a bit before I slide my hand down in her jeans. Her jeans were tight and I couldn't get my hand down to far but I could already feel the heat in them. I undid her pants and pushed them down taking the under were with them.

I now had access to her hairy bush. Running my fingers over her I could feel her swollen pussy lips. She let out a loud moan as I easily slide a finger her wet puss.

Mike started kissing his way down her front as she stood up and kicked off her shoes. Mike was now in between trying to lick her clit and push her pants the rest of the way off. Ann leaned back on me as she lifted her legs to let him get the jeans and better access to her.

Ann was reaching around playing with my cock with one hand as her other hand grabbed a handful of Mike's hair. She let him lick her, pulling on his hair anytime it moved back to far. She pulled his hair up guiding his mouth along her body to spots she wanted.

When he was standing up she pushed him down in the bar stool and started kissing, sucking and nibbling as she pulled his shirt off. She stood there and looked him the eye as she fumbled with his belt and zipper. While kissing him she pulled his hard dick out.

I sat behind her rubbing her wet pussy and now and then sliding a finger or two in. Damn was she ever wet. Lisa was pulling on his pants to get them off. As she was finishing striping Mike I went ahead and got undressed.

As I was finger Ann again she bent down and started sucking on Mike. I slide my bar stoll closer. Pulling her up on me I slide my dick in her. I was afraid to move for moment thinking I was to close to cumming.

Mike pushed her head back as he shoved his cock back in her mouth. As I gain some control I moved slowly in and out watching for the first time as she blew someone else. I love watching her blow me and it was even more exciting to watch her doing it to someone else.

Ann must have seanced one or both of us was about to cum. She said that this position was hurting her back and that we should move to the pool table. So to the pool table we moved quickly running by the glass double doors in nothing but our socks.

Ann was sitting on the pool table. Mike was in front with her legs wrapped around him. He had his dick in his hand moving its head up and down her slit. With one thrust e buried his cock in her causing a slapping noise as his balls hit her ass. As he was slamming her I crawled up on the pool table.

Ann laid back as Mike slowed up his pace. I kneeled by her head and she started sucking on my balls. Each time me or Mike were ready to cum we would switch positions. We must have switched 3 or 4 times. We were back with him pounding her pussy as I fucked her in the mouth.

Mike asked "Are you ready?"

I don't know if he was asking me or her but we both said yes, although hers was a bit mulfold.

Ann's moans were getting louder and we both knew she was ready for us to cum. Mike tried to pull away but Ann just clamped her legs tight holding him in. At this point I wasn't watching anymore as I was fucking her in the mouth as fast as I could. I felt Ann's body tense up as she let out a long and loud moan. That s all I needed to send me over the edge as I shot my load. The first shot caught her off guard but she recovered and sucked every drop out of me as we caught our breath.

After a few minutes we got dressed and had another beer as we cooled down. We talked about other things as we gave him a lift home and made arrangements to met again. Met with Mike a few more time before he had to move on to his next job.

dave k
dave k
2 Followers