Annual Indulgence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cooper shed his clothes and dropped behind Dawn. She peeped onto my post as he thrust forth, pulling her hips to press her buttocks hard against his belly. She lifted her green gaze to peer at me, lolling my knob with her tongue as he fell into lustful cadence behind her.

Carnal chaos unfolded around me. Tarrah was naked before I knew it. Her jet-black hair waved as she sucked Cal back to size on the sofa. Nikki lay flat on the carpet. Her legs bounced back and forth as Cliff's hips bumped the backs of her thighs. I wondered for a moment where Lexi was, but that question was answered as she stepped onto the couch and straddled my shoulders.

Her golden bush was trimmed to bikini perfect. Its gentle scruff tickled my nose as I reveled in the delightful scent of her entrance to ecstasy. She bucked her pelvis as I dashed my tongue back and forth over her love button. Wrapping my palms behind her buttocks, I dug into the delightful taste of estrogen lining her inner sanctum.

As Lexi's juices basted my taste buds, I heard Dawn sing out. When Cooper joined her song with a hardy bellow, I knew he was coming in my wife. Still bathing my tongue in the nectar of Lexi's vestibule, I sensed a jostling commotion as Allesandra drew back and Dawn straddled my hips.

A glob of viscous warmth dribbled onto my knob as Dawn squatted and Allesandra guided it into her seeded clench. The familiar clutch of my wife's pubic gates offered a new sensation as she enveloped me in the slick warmth of another man's semen. Our pubic hairs meshed as she rolled her pelvis, rubbing her sperm-covered tissues over the stretched skin of my raging cock.

As quick as she arrived, she vacated, leaving my slickened rod to wag. Lexi let out a wanton groan and stepped to the floor. Turning her back to me, she straddled my lap and squatted, sheathing my shaft in the warmth of her frame and adding her lineage to the concoction coating it. I grasped the sides of her torso and helped her rise and fall over my length.

With Dale still cycling her from behind, Allesandra rejoined the effort, licking my jewels as they dangled beneath Lexi's sloshing crevice. She kept her tempo as Dale cried out, surrendering his seed to her pelvic chamber.

"Oo" cooed Lexi, "put some of that on Sari's cock for me!" She stood and sat on my pectorals.

I slid down a bit as Allesandra pressed against Lexi and dropped her cum-laden inners over my beam. They kissed as she rocked her hips, dripping warm jizz over my sac. She ruffled my hair, then stood up and stepped away.

Suddenly, a warm mouth plunged over my bulb. I peered around Lexi to see Nikki's blend of blonde and brown curls bobbing over my thighs.

"Hey," jested Lexi. "Allesandra just glazed that for me."

"Relax," sassed Nikki. "I'll put another coat on for you."

Again the warmth of an inseminated love-channel enveloped my ardent offering, and another wet bush ground against mine. Nikki's curls draped over Lexi's shoulders as they kissed for a moment. Giving Lexi's neck a playful bite, she stood and strutted off.

Lexi squealed as she moved forward and dropped over my glazed turret. Tarrah knelt between my knees and alternated licks between Lexi's clitoris and my sac, dangling below it. Lexi squeaked as her saucy inners began to undulate, squeezing my length in one juicy hug after another. "Flick my clit!" she squealed.

Tarrah complied as Cal dropped to his knees behind her. He wasted no time finding his measure. Tarrah's breasts bounced against my thighs as he reamed her from behind, but still she concentrated on Lexi's gush button.

Lexi's contractions grew stronger, clamping my shaft as twangs of delight rippled through it. With a wanton moan, she rose, leaving only my head enveloped as she sprayed my thighs with a wash of reward. She screeched as she gushed again, then dropped her pelvic heat over my panging post.

As Tarrah went back to flicking my nuts, warm breath, heavy with the scent of sperm, wafted the back of my neck. Dawn rested her chin on my shoulder, cooing into my ear and bumping fore and aft as someone took her from behind. She lolled her tongue in my ear as the bumping stopped and Cliff howled.

The thought of my ever-loving wife being repeatedly inseminated sent me over the edge of ecstasy. A mighty thump jolted through my shaft and up into Lexi's frame, spraying my first seedy salvo into her vault. A bevy of blissful bursts followed, heaving the fruit of my loins into her depths as my hilt pulsed against her labial lips. When my bursts faded to wishful bumps, Lexi lifted just enough for Tarrah to extract my pulsing pole and lunge over it, glossing her lips with the sheen coating it.

My carnal expectations had been met and surpassed, but Dawn had more surprises in store for me. She stepped around the sofa, helped Lexi to stand, and led her to the faux fur rug before the fireplace. When Lexi lay on her back, Dawn climbed over her in sixty-nine position. My manhood sprang back to attention as a ribbon of white ran out of her glistening pink inners and dripped onto Lexi's tongue.

Cooper stepped beside the couch. "We always finish the night by loving our own spouse," he explained. "The night's not over...not by a long shot. We're their alphas. When we reestablish that role, they respond in spades. It's what you'll remember till next year."

I stepped over and knelt behind my sweet Dawn, grasping her hips as Lexi guided my slick shaft in place from beneath. As I sank into her sperm-laden playground, Cooper wrapped his arms under Lexi's knees and tipped her pelvis. Dawn giggled, taking a last dig with her tongue before aiming his bulb between Lexi's gaping gates.

Coos and cries of chaotic but delightful discord filled the room as we closed our mating calendars and reestablished our ranks. Lexi offered periodic lashes of her tongue on my balls, and Dawn bobbed over Cooper's glazed staff from time to time, but his words proved prophetic.

My loins slapped against Dawn's firm buttocks as I set my attention to her pleasure. Her telltale wiggle told me I was succeeding. I knew her better than anyone—she was my precious mate. Her every peep and squeal told a story, but on that night, it told much more. I always made it my goal to please her, but that night she had embraced my wishes, asking only a simple test of my trust. I wanted her to know it was worth it.

Dawn and I had shed confines of societal norms and shared in a force more powerful than the whole of mankind's accomplishments—the compulsion to amalgamate with mixed genealogy. We offered ourselves to the primal force branded into mankind's blueprint at the dawn of creation. I had heard her squeal in orgasmic delight as Dale took her. I heard her coos as one man after another sprayed her walls with his pedigree. I pictured a billion sperm swimming within her depths, desperately striving to gain access to her time machine—the ultimate design of the Supreme Architect.

I knew exactly what I was doing. It was my duty as her alpha to surpass their offerings—my mission to drown their seed in torrents of my lineage.

A wave of satisfaction washed over me as her thighs trembled. She pulled forward and screeched, curving her back and spraying Lexi's breasts with a glorious gush of delight. She tried to straighten her back, but her hips bucked uncontrollably as she squealed and gushed again. I reached beneath her pelvis and lifted, rolling her off Lexi and onto her back. Still she squirmed as her knees fluttered back and forth and her arms flailed.

"Is she okay?" asked Nikki.

"She's fine," I answered, tapping the head of my love-swollen bulb over her erect clit.

Dawn's blushing apex quivered as I rubbed my head over her ripe bud. She drew in breath and went rigid as a geyser of womanly fruit erupted from her gaping slit, soaking my chest. Her sweet voice sang as a prolonged arc followed, leaving a puddle at my knees. Her sing-song voice dropped a full octave as she gritted her teeth and growled, "Get in me and come on top of them!"

Grasping her ankles, I outstretched my arms and plunged into her divine chamber. As I reamed the rim of my crown deep into her heavenly hollow, I promised, "I love you, Dawn...only you."

Relegating the squeals of the other women to background noise, I found my pace—our pace. I made love to my Dawn like only I could. Her breasts bounced in rhythmic harmony as the corners of her mouth dropped. Planting her feet, she raised her buttocks off the rug enough for me to slip my palms beneath them and lift. Arching her back, she begged, "Plant your seed in me. Fill me!"

For a moment, I thought I saw the manifestation of infinity. My eyes studied her idyllic proportions with understanding of a genius. My mind out-slipped the parameters of pleasure as an all encompassing hum grew to the volume of a foghorn. Only as Dawn joined me did I realize it was my own voice. Salvo after seedy salvo sprayed the depths beneath her navel in bliss-driven torrents of glory.

Dawn dropped to the rug and tipped her pelvis as I fell forward onto my hands. Her green eyes widened in astonishment as my balls shifted gears and hardened their loving assault on her womb. Lengthy heaves of irrigation hosed her in volleys intended to wash her cervix in the recipe of my ancestors. My knob sloshed in a pool of my own viscous warmth as my barrel finally ran dry.

She stared at me, blinking from time to time in silence. "Good lord," she finally quipped, "Control that thing."

"It did exactly what I wanted it to," I boasted.

She laughed, rubbing my buttocks with her palms. "Don't you dare pull out or I'll make an embarrassing noise."

I peered into the black points of her pupils, then dropped to my elbows and kissed her. Her sweet breath still hinted of saltiness, but with all she'd done to please me—the extent to which she'd reached her precious trust, I needed to. As my tongue danced with hers, I realized she wasn't kidding about me pulling out of her. The sweet little thing managed to sneak out the air trapped in her living challis in a barely audible puff that tickled my tired balls as they rested on her buttocks.

****

Dawn and I returned the next two nights to romp with our new comrades. In doing so, we forever cemented our bond with the group and our understanding in one another. We kept our solemn promise to subdue our passions throughout the year, making passionate love to each other exclusively. But each year as the holidays rolled around, we waited anxiously for that glorious January weekend to roll around.

A few years down the road, Dawn got a call at Thanksgiving from Gwen Benton, one of the "wet blankets" who came up north each year. Gwen confided in Dawn that her husband, Brett, had wanted to join us for a long time. She had staved off his requests, but seeing how genuinely we interacted with one another at the opening party each year, she was reconsidering her reluctance. Her big fear was that Brett may take her for granted. After conferring with the rest of the gang, Dawn and I reserved the large cabin with the spa on the farmer porch for the second weekend in January.

12