Anonymous

Story Info
Porn writer becomes the story.
2.5k words
4.48
25.9k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,553 Followers

Anonymous

Everyone knows my name. I'm Anonymous. My given name is Chuck. I write porno novels that everyone reads and no legit writer wants to be associated with. It more than pays the bills and I really enjoy writing them. I write on a variety of topics but mostly the subject tends to fall in the cross-dressing area.

I get my ideas and thoughts from all over. How guys discover they enjoy it and what happens went they get caught as usual. They can never keep it a secret. This was true even in my case.

When I write, I like to get into character. Especially writing CD stories. Getting dressed up like a girl helps me identify with the character better. Okay, so maybe it is just an excuse to dress up in my girlie things.

I had to start the new outline for my editor. The story line was about some young executive being caught out by his female boss and how she changed him to her house girl. Yeah I know it's a sad, typical premise but my editor and fans loved it.

I got out of bed and showered. I took the time to shave... everything. Getting into the part was really important to me. Everything below the neck was smooth and slick, not that there was a lot anyways. I was mostly hairless. Anything there was ultra-fine. My beard was pretty much non-existent. I only had to shave a couple of times a week and then there was hardly anything to shave.

I used a perfumed powder on over my body. I liked the smell. And it made my body feel like silk. Speaking of which, I pulled up a pair of pink, silk panties. They were a full front with lace panel in front and matching black trim. The back was a T-back frilly strip that ran up my butt crack and pressed against my hole.

Now I have a variety of breast forms from A's to DD's depending on what I was writing and what the character did. Today, nice C sized forms would be perfect. I supported them with the matching pink with black lace trim bra. The cups were demi's that allowed the breast form nipples to peek over. I pulled and adjusted my forms to give me a deep, ample cleavage.

Even though it was to be a warmer summer day, the basement where my office was located remained cool. Wearing stocking would be more than comfortable. I selected a pair of 30 denier white ones with a heavy pink seam up the back of the legs and pink RHT. The tops were scalloped with white and pink lace.

I still needed to have breakfast and read the paper. It was nice enough that I left the back door open to the eating area. I didn't want to expose myself too much although the back yard was very well treed. I pulled on an over sized golf shirt that almost looked like a dress rather than a shirt and some little material pull up pants. I slipped on a pair of low heeled slippers with marabou trim. They didn't really go with my outfit. "I should really buy something that matches." I thought to myself.

After a couple of hours of enjoying the paper and coffee and trying to get other ideas of what to write, I decided to get my panty ass in gear. I went downstairs and booted up my PC. I pulled off my shirt and pants before I sat down to enter in my PC password.

The outline was more difficult that I thought it would be. I always try not to follow the typical and repetitive plots and go for more twisted scenarios. That's the trouble with writing for a living. You might have ideas but how to make them unique from your past writings or other authors was eternally hard.

Things were going slowly at first, but I managed to get a majority of it written. A lot of times, I become hard even writing my own stuff. Pretty narcissistic but I can't help it. I often wished I had three hands so I could typed with the two and use the other to play with myself.

I checked at the clock. "Two hours. Not bad I guess." I muttered to myself and then realized there was some pressure in my lower abdomen. "Hmmm. Need to go pee."

The toilet was upstairs on the main floor. I didn't bother pulling on my cover ups and walked up the stairs. While the back is treed in, the front is open. There's a big picture window I needed to pass to get to the can. The thought of getting caught was always exciting. Before passing the window, I peeked and checked to see if anyone was coming or might be looking in. "Clear." I dashed to the bathroom.

When I wear garters, I almost always wear the straps over my panties rather than through the leg holes. This prevented me from pulling my panties all the way down and I have to sit to pee rather than stand. I think pulling my panties to one side was rude and stretched them out. Also in my mind, it was just so much sexier.

I shimmied down my thong as far as my garters would allow and sat down. The cool blast of air hit my slightly firm cock but I managed a long tinkle. I wiped off the dribble with some tissue but looking down at myself, I could help but give myself a few tugs. Okay, more than a few and ended up with a full blow hard on. My foreskin pulled back and my knob an angry purple.

"Fuck, I should stop but it feels so good!" I grunted. I needed to discipline myself. "Fuck!" I reluctantly stopped. If I didn't I wouldn't have the edge to continue writing. I pulled up my panties back into place and flushed the loo. Yes, I washed my hands, not that it would soon make a difference.

Making it safely back downstairs and into my office, I resettled myself at my PC. I lost my place and had to re-read what I wrote. My hand dropped down to my crotch and massaged my cock through my panties. A big drop of pre-cum leaked through the material so I used my finger to spread it around my piss hole.

While I had to use both hands to type corrections and amendments, but I remained hard. That third hand would come in really handy right now. My hands quickly returned to my lap.

I opened up my desk drawer and found the bottle of lube I kept there. I placed a big dollop of it onto the wet spot on my panties. It was water based so I wasn't worried about it staining. The slippery feeling on my piss hole was intense. I poured on more, spread it over my panties and down my shaft.

When I came to the part where the main character Charlotta was caught by his boss who discovered he had a secret weapon hidden in his panties, I had to do something.

I pulled my panty waist over my cock and under my balls (yes, it stretched it but what the fuck). More lube. "Oh..." I moaned loudly as my hand stroked my cock. I needed something more.

I found my well used, jelly fuck sleeve. I pushed my knob into the little opening. It easily slid over my well lubed cock. The sleeve felt like a little tight cunt as I slid it up and down. I still needed something more.

I dug around for my new variable speed, vibrating egg. There was a hole on the top of the sleeve that I could slip it into. It touched my pee hole. "Oh god!" I moaned again. A few more strokes. I still needed something more.

"My vibrating ass plug!" I thought. "Perfect." With a bit more lube, the slippery, tapered tip would easily push through. My ass hole easily accepted and accommodated the widening plug until it snap closed around the narrow base. I replaced the back strap of my thong to hold it in place.

I matched the vibration levels and felt it from the tip of my dick all the way deep inside my ass and against my prostate. The stroking sleeve was bringing me to the climatic edge. "Oh fucking god!" I cried out. My whole body started to shake. I knew I wasn't going to hold out much longer.

"Hey, Gary! Are you in?" I recognized the voice of my neighbour Vicky.

"Fuck!" I'm not sure I swore because I heard Vicky or because I was so close to cumming. I down looked at myself still only dressed in my bra and panties. My shirt and pants were unreachable across the room. I couldn't stop and started to climax.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ooooo...!" I shot huge wads of white cum into the fuck sleeve, but much of it erupted out of the sleeve and over my hands.

"Hi Gary. The back door was open... Oh excuse me!" I heard Vicky's voice in my office.

Vicky had come downstairs and stood in the doorway of my office. She stared at me, soaking in every detail: my big breasts; pink bra and matching panties; stockings and garters. I still had my cock in the sleeve and the plug was still vibrating hard in my asshole. I was still shaking from my intense orgasm.

"Uhh... Vicky. I uh.." I stammered. I eyed Vicky.

Vicky stood about 5' 1" and couldn't have weighed more than 100 pounds. She wore a tight, shortie crop top that did little to control the big nipples of her B sized breasts. Her belly was completely exposed. The tight bum shorts looked more like shorty boy panties and allowed me to look at her smooth and shapely legs all the way up to her tight camel toe. Her tiny feet were in flip flops and let her crimson painted toe nails sparkle.

"Umm.. Gary. I am sor... I don't know what to say." Vicky looked at me but didn't look away. She licked her lips. Her eyes widened. Her breathing was now almost a pant. She brought one hand to her tit and started to play with her nipple. She spread her legs apart as she slipped her other hand inside her shorts. I could see her finger play with clit.

Between the vibrating egg on my dick and the vibrating plug up my ass, my cock remained hard in the masturbation sleeve and I still spasmed from my orgasm. She pulled up her top and pinched her nipples. Her shorts were pulled down around her thighs. Her hand moved at a blinding speed. "Oh god, fucking cum..m..ing!"

By the time I managed to turn off both vibrators, Vicky collapsed on to the leather sofa in my office. As I looked about for my shirt and pants, I managed to pull off the sleeve but for some reason was now really embarrassed to pull out the one from my ass.

"Leave it in!" Vicky told me while still panting. "What the fuck are you doing dressed like that?"

Over the next while, I explained that I wrote porn novels. I told her of the different stories I wrote. Most about CD's getting caught typically by his girlfriend, wife, sister or some other female. "I dress this way to get more empathetic with the character.

"Pathetic, more like it." She laughed, then eyed me up and down. "But you know you have very nice legs. Especially in those stockings and garters. And a nice cock too. Nicer than Dave's"

Dave was her husband. I think he was away on a business trip this week.

"I was going to ask you over to do me a favour and for lunch, but now I have a different favour and something else to munch on." Vicky told me.

She stood between my legs and started stroking me. I could believe how hard I remained. A new bead of pre-cum formed out my piss hole. Vicky collected it on her index finger and brought it to my lips. Cautiously I stuck out my tongue as she touched the bead against the tip. It was sticky and sweet.

"Your tits are bigger than mine!" She lowered her head and in turn took each nipple into her mouth. I swear it felt like she was actually suckling my own. "Hmm... but my nipples are bigger and harder than yours."

Vicky started to kneel. Her hands ran down the sides of my body. She descended downwards until she was face to cock. "Uncut! Nice, not like Dave's" She pulled the foreskin back and licked another bead of pre-cum from me. "Hmm... Very tasty." And took me half way into her mouth.

"Oh fuck Vicky. Your mouth is so hot and wet." I moaned.

Vicky grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands and pulled me into her face. Her nose pressed against me as I felt my dick go down her throat. Her long tongue lapped the underside of my ball sack.

"OH GOD!" I groaned loudly. I grabbed her head with both hands. My toes pointed out as nylon legs went stiff. "Oh fuck!"

Vicky pulled me down onto the carpet floor. She parted and guided my legs upwards until my ass was off the floor. She pulled the thong strap away and slowly extracted the plug from my ass. She looked at me and smiled. She pushed her tongue out from between her pursed lips. It was really long. It had to be almost 4 inches long. She leaned in and lightly tickled my gaping asshole with the tip of her tongue. I felt her spit drip down as she poked the sharp tip harder into me.

"Oh fuck me, Vicky." I begged. "Fuck me with your tongue!"

She took hold of my hips. Slowly and steadily she forced her tongue in. I didn't realize how thick she could make it as it opened me up. Her nose was pressed into my ball sack when she wriggled her tongue deep inside me.

"Oh gawd!" I cried. I tried to jerk myself but Vicky slapped my hands away. I grabbed handfuls of my breasts. "God I wish these were real!"

Vicky was forcing her tongue in and out and was really fucking my ass now. I was about to...

"CUM!" I screamed like a little girl. Wads of white goo shot out and bukaked all over my face.

I laid on the floor panting. My dick still hard and pointing straight up in the air. I could already feel my cum drying and the skin tightening on my face. I looked over at Vicky who literally had a shit eating grin on her face.

"THAT was fucking nice!" She plopped herself into my office chair not bothering to wipe her wet face. "I didn't realize how fucking weird you are."

grgy56
grgy56
1,553 Followers