Anonymous

Story Info
Karen is used by an anonymous stranger in her own home.
2.9k words
4.49
18.1k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly 5pm, so Karen put the front door on the latch and made her way upstairs to her bedroom. She knelt down in the centre of the large room, and placed the blindfold over her eyes. She felt helpless, knowing that she was about to offer herself, almost without limits, to a man she had never met before. As she knelt there, she could feel her pussy tingling with anticipation. When she heard the front door open and close, her breathing became shallow and she felt goosebumps spread across her back and up to her neck, then across her body.

The only contact that had been made prior to the meet was via email and text message. She had not even heard the man's voice, and she wondered what he would be like, how he would treat her and she hoped that he would respect those limits that they had agreed, as few as they were.

As she heard footsteps coming up the stairs she began to wonder if she had made an error of judgement. Still, it was rather late to have second thoughts, as she heard the bedroom door open and then be gently closed, then the sound of bags or boxes being placed on the floor. Finally, soft footsteps come across the carpet towards her.

She felt the man gently touch her face with his fingertips.

"John?" said Karen, in a voice so low it could barely be heard over the quiet traffic noise coming in through the open window. She felt something press gently against her lips, and could hear the man gently reply "Shhhhhhhh". He had placed his finger on her lips, instructing her to remain silent.

She felt hands take hold of hers, and then she was gently pulled to her feet. She stood there, looking like she had just left the office, dressed in a smart white blouse and tight black skirt, with shiny high heeled shoes on her feet. Only the blindfold spoilt the appearance of a professional business woman, and made it look likely that something slightly more exciting than a normal day at the office had just started. Underneath her office clothes Karen wore nothing. 'John' had been very explicit - he needed her to look smart on the outside but required easy access underneath. Tights and other undergarments would spoil the flow of the meeting.

As she stood there she could once more hear footsteps, and the bedroom door opened and closed as John left the bedroom. Soon after she could hear running water, followed by the sound of someone showering. So far, John was staying within the scenario he had described - he had said he would be travelling a long way to see her and would need to freshen up when he arrived. Karen's mind was racing as she tried to remember all the other things he had described, and again she felt a delicate shiver across her body.

As she was contemplating whether to quickly lift the blindfold and take a look, the showering ended, and so she decided to remain compliant. Not long after she heard the bedroom door open and close once more, and then she almost let out a quiet scream when she felt John take hold of her hands. The scent of someone freshly showered filled her nostrils as John gently wrapped his arms around her from behind. His firm body pressed against hers and she could feel his hard cock pressing against her bottom. John was already aroused, even though there had been no real contact between them so far. He was obviously finding the whole situation rather stimulating. Karen could feel that her own nipples were hard and pressing against the material of her blouse, and her pussy was tingling even more. She knew that if she reached between her lips with a finger it would be greeted with a delicious wetness.

Karen felt John's hands moving across the front of her body, gently running over her hips, stomach, arms, and then they moved up and caressed her face, gently teasing around her mouth. Karen felt a finger gently pressing between her lips, and then opened her mouth slightly, inviting the finger further into her mouth. The end of a finger was gently pushed inside and she began to tease it with the tip of her tongue, then sucked it, slowly at first, then harder, gently biting it as she did so.

She could hear John's breathing deepen, and with his other arm he pulled her against him, pressing his hard cock against her as he did so. Eventually he pulled away from her, turned her round to face him, then she felt him gently push down on her shoulders. As Karen knelt on the floor, she could feel John's hard cock being pushed against her mouth. As she opened her mouth she felt the cock slowly but surely push deep inside. Moving her tongue across the head she could taste sweet yet salty pre-cum. John's hands grabbed her hair and he started to slowly but firmly fuck her mouth. There had been no teasing or foreplay, and Karen knew this was going to be something that would push her boundaries.

Every few strokes John held his cock deep inside her mouth for a few seconds, and each time the cock was slightly deeper than before. Karen could feel her eyes watering under the blindfold and placed her hands on her thighs to steady herself as John used her mouth.

This pattern continued for a few minutes, deep slow strokes into her throat, then the cock pushed deeper and deeper in to her throat and held there. Eventually the strokes were so deep that Karen was on the verge of gagging with each one, but John seemed to be able to read how much she could take and adjusted the force and duration so that it was tolerable, just. Even so she could feel how much the deep thrusting was making her mouth water, and could feel saliva running down her chin.

Suddenly the cock was pulled from her mouth and she could hear John's heavy breathing now that he was no longer fucking her mouth and throat. She opened her mouth wide, expecting to receive a stream of cum from the end of John's cock. She was surprised to feel John move away from her, and then even more surprised to feel him let go of her hair, take hold of her hands, and then gently lift her to her feet.

He placed one of her hands on his cock and as she grabbed it she could feel how wet and hard it was. She knew that all of the wetness had come from her mouth as John had throatfucked her. It made his cock very slippy and she started to wank him, her hand gripping round his thick shaft and gently moving up and down along his length. He reached one hand behind her head, pulled her towards him, then began to kiss her. As their lips touched, Karen could smell fresh mint. Before long, both Karen and John were aggressively kissing each other, their tongues forcefully pushing in to each others mouths. With his one hand, John pulled Karen towards him as they kissed, but when Karen tried to do the same John took her hand and pushed it back down by her side. Clearly he did not want to relinquish any control. He started to use his tongue like he had used his cock, pushing it deep into her mouth, really taking control.

Almost as soon as he began, John pulled away and Karen stood there, blindfolded and feeling slightly helpless once more. John led her by the hand across the room, then gently leant her forwards. As she reached out, her hands came in to contact with a hard, cold, bar. It was her bed frame, and Karen gripped it hard with both hands, pushing her bum out behind her.

She felt her skirt being pulled up. It was quite tight and it seemed like it didn't want to surrender too easily, unlike its wearer, but soon her firm curvy arse was naked. As requested, there was nothing underneath, nothing which would prevent access to her pussy and ass. John's hands moved slowly and gently across her buttocks and inner thighs, caressing them. Once again, Karen felt shivers go across her body and goosebumps ran up her back. John's fingers moved forwards and backwards over her skin, getting bit by bit closer to her pussy. Karen moved her legs apart, hoping this would send a signal to John that her pussy also needed attention. The response was not what she expected - suddenly John's hands were removed from her skin, and then within no more than two seconds, THWACK! A hard slap came down on her right buttock. THWACK! A matching slap was administered to her left buttock. Then... nothing.

Karen remained motionless - her hands gripping the bed rail, her blouse ruffled and stained with damp patches at the front, her black skirt pulled up revealing her curvy firm buttocks, now turning a rather fetching shade of pink. She could not hear any movement from John and she did not know what he was going to do next. She tried her best not to move, but eventually she had to adjust her feet. THWACK! This one struck exactly the same place as the first one and it stung. Karen readied herself for a second smack, but it didn't come. Instead, she felt a hand reach down between her legs. A finger was pressed against her pussy lips and gently worked its way between them. She was so aroused that there was practically no resistance at all, and the finger quickly found its way to her clit, where it began to move gently back and forth, gently rubbing the wetness of her pussy all over. Karen's knees became weak and she had no choice but to squat down, and couldn't stop herself from quietly muttering "Oh my God!" as the finger stimulated her more than she could bear. The moment she spoke the hand was removed and again... nothing.

She stood as still as she could, wishing that she could reach down and rub her clit to orgasm. No matter how much she wanted one, she knew this would not be a good idea. Better to remain compliant!

Eventually the throbbing in her pussy subsided slightly, and she could concentrate more on remaining motionless. Even though she stood motionless, there was still no further contact. It felt to Karen like 10 minutes had passed, such was the frustration she was feeling, but eventually she felt a hand reach down between her legs once more. This time though, the finger did not go gently back and forth on her clit, but what felt like two fingers were gently worked inside her pussy. They slipped inside her easily, due to her wetness, and within seconds two then three fingers were being pushed in and out of her. She could feel the fingers pushing deeper inside her, the knuckles opening her pussy wider, and a finger or thumb bumping against her clit with each thrust. The fingers were pulled all the way out of her, rubbed all over the outside of her pussy, then she could feel John start to push them back inside her. This time it was a tighter fit - four fingers were making their way in to her pussy, being pushed in and out of her firmly but gently. Eventually it felt like they were all the way inside her, stretching her pussy, and John's thumb was pressed against her puckered asshole. With each thrust, she could feel John's hand gently rotating inside her. Eventually, she felt a second hand pressed against her arse cheek, pulling it to one side, and then the fingers were pulled almost all the way out of her pussy.

She felt John moving behind her, then suddenly, with the fingers still just inside her pussy, she felt her arsehole being licked. John's other hand pulled her arse cheeks further apart, then with his tongue he licked all around her arse, gently flicking the tip of his tongue across her, probing inside, and occasionally moving away and biting her buttocks gently. She felt the fingers gently sliding back inside her pussy, and as they went deeper she could feel a thumb gently moving around the outside of her puckered ass hole. The thumb probed and teased and then finally pushed its way inside. Karen loved the feeling of being stretched, it wasn't painful but it she knew that she'd definitely be able to feel it for a day or two. The hand was gently worked back and forth, the fingers and thumb never quite coming all the way out, and fingers from the other hand reached underneath her and started to rub her clit. Eventually she could take no more and started to cum. As her orgasm ripped through her body the fingers on her clit moved faster and faster. Her legs went weak, as she lowered herself down on to the hand, pushing it deeper and deeper in to her pussy and asshole. As she came down from her orgasm, the fingers on her clit moved more slowly and then finally stopped, and the hand inside her was slowly withdrawn. She could feel that her pussy was soaking wet and she knew that while she really wanted John to fuck her, her pussy would be far too sensitive to receive a good fuck for quite a while.

Fortunately John also had his mind on other things, and turned her round to face him. Her hand was placed on his cock and she gripped it. It felt rock hard in her hand and she started to wank it. John placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed down. Karen knelt on the floor and pulled his cock into her mouth. This time, John did not need to hold her head and fuck her mouth, as Karen forced as much of it down her throat as she could, putting her hands on John's arse so she could pull him towards her. His cock pushed against the back of her throat and made her gag, but she kept it there, pulling John towards her to make sure he knew how much she needed him.

Eventually she pulled her head away, and gasped for breath, spit dribbling out of her mouth and off John's cock and marking her once pristine blouse. Seconds later she did the same thing, shoving his cock so far into her that she couldn't breathe and had to fight the urge to gag. This continued, Karen repeatedly choking herself on his cock, then pulling herself away to breathe. Eventually, she felt John put his hands on her head, gripping her hair tight. He started to fuck her mouth and throat, pulling his cock almost all the way from her mouth before quickly thrusting it hard into her mouth, pulling her hair hard to force her mouth all the way over his cock. After perhaps twenty or so forceful strokes, John withdrew his cock and Karen felt jet after jet of hot spunk splash across her face. It felt like a lot, and she could feel it all over her face, running down her cheeks and chin. She licked her lips and could taste the cum, then John pushed the end of his cock back into her mouth. Karen sucked it gently, cleaning all the cum from the end of his cock.

John let go of her hair and Karen knelt there, waiting for him to say something. She heard him move around the room a little, then the bedroom door was opened and she could hear John taking a shower. After a few minutes he returned, and she could hear the sound of photographs being taken.

She sat there for a few minutes more and could hear the sound of clothes being put on. Finally, John spoke, but it was just a single sentence.

"You may remove your blindfold when I text your phone, and not before. Nod if you understand"

Karen nodded, and John placed a phone in her hand, then touched her lips with a finger. She heard the sound of the bedroom door closing and footsteps going down the stairs. The front door opened and then closed, and then less than a minute later her phone buzzed - a text had arrived.

Karend quickly removed the blindfold and realised she had been positioned directly in front of her mirror. She looked at herself - bloodshot eyes, spunk all over her face and in her hair, and stains from spunk and spit all over her blouse and skirt. She looked a mess. In a way she could not believe that she had let a virtual stranger come to her house and use her like that. She read John's text.

"Karen, I took the liberty of taking photos of you using your phone. I thought you may like them as a momento. You will find a note on your dressing table with some ideas for next time we meet, and some money to reimburse you for your time today. Please email me once you have had chance to think about it."

She stood up and on her dressing table was an envelope. Inside it was a handwritten note and a bundle of £20 notes. She began to read the note and her mind raced, a smile playing across her spunk stained face.