Anonymous Sex at the Kennedy Center

Story Info
Shoppers' chance encounter at symphony.
2k words
4.52
30.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wet, gray skies of autumn were blown out to sea by the cold white winter clouds of December. The crisp air made holiday lights glimmer with a brightness that the rain clouds had prohibited. With the need to be indoors comes an opportunity to socialize -- and December brought holiday parties and music. What December did not bring, however, was an opportunity to see her again -- that is until the holiday festivities at the Kennedy Center.

The holiday Christmas celebration I chose to attend was Mahler's 5th Symphony. It was playing at the Kennedy Center -- a Christmas event for patrons. The Center was festooned with holly, red ribbons, and Christmas decorations. The symphony goers were decked out as well -- tuxedos were the uniform for men, yet every imaginable Christmas dress adorned the women.

To be honest, I noticed her dress before I noticed her. While the other ladies were dressed up like peacocks, I was struck by the simplicity of her long red gown -- which I only saw from behind. It came off her shoulders and swept down her back revealing a beautiful spine and drawing attention to her ass. I found myself subconsciously checking her out -- though my recognition of her was not immediate since my memory of making her cum in the employee room at Neiman Marcus was not one I associated with the Christmas decorations of the Kennedy Center. But, I followed the line of her spine as she walked by and was astonished to see her face. She was with a new boyfriend -- or at least he seemed new by the distance that separated she and him.

I ran up: "Frank, Frank!" I called out to her boyfriend.

I didn't have the foggiest idea who her companion was but I figured a feigned mistaken identity was sufficient to stop the two of them and draw her into conversation.

"Frank," I said, "is that you?"

Her boyfriend turned and looked at me and said, "I'm sorry. I think you have the wrong person."

When she looked at me, I saw her bolt a bit in surprised recognition. I looked at her, I looked at her boyfriend and I said, "Frank Carpenter? -- didn't you finish at Georgetown Law School in '93?"

"No, no," her boyfriend said, "you have the wrong person."

I said, "I apologize." When I looked at her again, her nipples had become hard. I then said, "Well, enjoy the concert," then looking at her again I added, "Maybe I'll see you at the first intermission."

She winked as the two of them walked away toward the balcony section of the concert hall.

I could have been at and elementary school recital for all I cared -- I did not listen to the music. I sat in my seat thinking about her nipples and how they had come to life. Seeing her made all the tastes and smells of the employee room of the lingerie department at Neiman Marcus come back to me. In the darkness of the concert house, my penis began to warm and grow hard as I thought of her.

I scanned the balconies for her and finally located her. She was using opera glasses. Delightfully, I could tell that the opera glasses were pointed, not at the stage, but at me. She studied me. I fidgeted in my seat and moved my elongating penis so that it could stretch out along the length of my leg.

As soon at the lights came on indicating the first intermission, I jumped up and headed for the lobby. I wanted to get there in time to see her descend from the balcony above. When I reached the lobby I saw her racing down the stairs. We almost collided. We did not exchange formalities.

She blurted out, "Are you . . .?" as I interrupted by saying, "Can I . . .?"

She looked at my erection. I looked at her nipples. Then we looked through each other's eyes and suddenly there was no need for further words.

She kicked off her shoes and grabbed them in her hand. I took her other hand and we went running down the wide corridor of the Kennedy Center. We were looking for a private place. We ran. We stopped, looked around, and ran on again. We turned a corner. The crowd had disappeared.

There was a staircase. We ran up the wide red carpeted staircase -- up one landing, turned and up another flight of stairs up into the darkness. We tried the double doors at the top but they were locked!

"Damn, where should we go?" she said.

"Let's go downstairs again," I responded. I took her hand and we started to run down the stairway that we had run up.

Suddenly, she stopped and pulled her hand away. "No," she said, "I'm not going down there."

"Come on!" I said and held out my hand.

"No," she said and began to slowly walk backwards up the stairs into the darkness. "No, I'm not going any further" she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. She slowly lifted her dress. She leaned backwards and reached out behind herself with her hand. She said softly, "I can't wait." She lowered herself onto the stairs. Then, she put her hands on her knees and pulled her legs apart. She sat squat on the stairs. "I want you to fuck me right here," she said.

The light from downstairs illuminated her. She grabbed her panties at the crotch and yanked it -- it snapped and tore off. Her hairy wet pussy lips parted.

"Oh, baby." I said as I approached. I unzipped my pants. She put her hand on her pussy and began to rub. My hard cock burst through my boxers. She placed her middle finger into her pink pussy. I grabbed my cock with my hand. She rocked her pelvis forward so that her finger could climb higher into her pussy. I kneeled in front of her. She licked her other fingers. I could smell her now -- her essence was strong. With the finger of one hand still penetrating her pussy, the wet fingers of her other hand found her clit.

"Ooooohhhh" she gasped as she touched it. I rubbed the head of my hard cock, spreading the precum that had dripped down my shaft so that my penis was hard and slick.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she whimpered. I nodded my head.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she said again.

"Yes babe," I said as I pulled my pants down and stood before her hard and naked. "I am going to fuck you." I said firmly. I heard the wetness of her pussy as she flicked the juices around her clit.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she whispered while she rocked back and forth to the rhythm of her flicking fingers. I kneeled down. Still flicking her dripping wet pussy with one hand, she reached up with the other and took my penis and pulled me toward her. She shifted her position so that I could more easily insert my cock.

Then, guiding my hard penis with both hands, she inserted it into her cunt as her feet pulled me in toward her. I felt warm wet depth as I pushed to find a terminus to her gaping hole. I pushed higher. I withdrew. I pushed in again, higher than before. I withdrew. I then jammed my cock into her wet, warm pussy as high and as hard as I could. She moaned.

Hearing her moan, I began to pump. She spread her legs wider and held her feet in the air as I pumped harder, harder, harder, harder, further up, further up, further up. She became wetter, and wetter, and wetter with her juices splattering on my belly. Her wetness enabled me to pump faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster.

Soon, our bodies were simply slamming into each other as I fucked her harder and deeper. Her moans became gasps as she felt my penis get higher and higher.

"Oh, fuck me!" she said loudly, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" she said with each of my thrusts.

I pushed back her knees as I positioned her so that I could penetrate deeper, and deeper, and deeper into her body. She lay back on the stairs and arched her back to allow me total access.

Then suddenly, she sat up, grabbed my head and whispered in my ear.

"Oh God," she said, "I'm going to cum." I pumped her harder, "OOOoohhh!!!!," she moaned, "I'm going to cum!"

Then, her whole body shivered and her pussy clenched around my throbbing penis. "AAAhhhhh!!!", she screamed grabbing her tits through her dress. Her pelvis and pussy crushed down on my cock and heated it. Then, suddenly, my penis began pumping cum into her cunt.

"Jesus," I exclaimed, almost surprised. I felt my whole body thrust into her as my fluids shot into her contracting, pulsating pussy. We clasped each other for several seconds in total ecstasy -- my pumping muscles pushing hot cum into her contracting and pulsating body. Finally, I withdrew. My cum spilled out of her pussy and dripped down the stairs.

"Oh." she said, looking at it flow. She rubbed the thick sticky fluid around her crotch and belly as if flowed out of her pussy.

Just then, the house lights flickered, indicating that the intermission was over.

"Oh my God," she said. "They'll wonder where we are."

"Yes," I said, "we've got to get back." She stood, lowered her dress down to her ankles. I squeezed the excess cum out of my penis onto the floor, put on my pants and zipped them.

"I'll see you later?" I asked. "Yes," she smiled, put her arm around my neck and kissed me gently.

"Second intermission?" I asked.

She laughed. She reached out and grabbed my cock through my pants. "I'm already looking forward to it."

I waited as she put her shoes back on her feet.

"You go first," I instructed, "and I'll follow behind -- let's not arouse suspicion." I said.

I was relieved to hear her say, "Good idea. We should arrive back separately."

I followed her by several paces back to the lobby of the concert hall. I thought about how lucky we were that she had worn a long dress and how difficult the nectar running down the length of her legs would be to explain away.

As she walked, I could see her clamping her legs together -- as if holding something between her legs. She looked back at me -- a searching look. I could not tell what was going on in her mind. As we reached the lobby, she paused at the staircase to the balcony. She gripped the handrail hard -- so hard that I could see the muscles in her forearm tighten. I approached. I whispered, "Are you okay?"

She smiled wryly and shooed me away. "I'm cumming again -- get away from me!" she gritted through her clenched jaw. As I backed away, her body bolted as if struck by electricity. She took a step to her side with one leg. She staggered so noticeably that a young usher approached her.

"Mame" he asked boyishly, "Are you okay?"

"Oh yes, yes" she whispered heavily. She opened her eyes, looked at him, and said, smiling. "I'll be okay. Just give me a second." She continued to hold onto the handrail. Suddenly, her body convulsed and fluid fell between her legs as she cummed right in the lobby of the Kennedy Center.

She looked back at me and smiled -- slightly embarrassed. Out of no where appeared her boyfriend.

"I was looking for you," he stated with some pique. Then, noticing her rather odd posture, the way she gripped the handrail, and the darkened patches wet with fluid, he continued by asking, with some concern, "Are you okay?"

She patted him on the shoulder and said, "Yes, thanks. I'm having one of those lady's things. Perhaps we should skip the second act and you can drop me home." Clueless, he accepted her explanation and put a protective arm around her. As they moved cautiously up the stairs to retrieve their personals from their seats, she looked back at me in total satisfaction and smiled.