Another Adventure

Story Info
Mature brother and sister continue their new found love.
1.7k words
4.29
27.9k
18
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ole69boy
ole69boy
20 Followers

Thanks to all if you that took the time to read my first submersion (Fantasy Cruise). I have tried to do a much better job of writing this story, which is about my second adventure with my beautiful sister. Just in case you did not get to read (hope you did) Fantasy Cruise here is a short synopsis of that story:

My sister, Paulette and I both are 60ish, and her just going through a divorce, decide to take a cruise together. I have been very sexually attracted to her for many years, but never actually had the opportunity to act on it, though I had kinda sorta alluded to it many year ago, but never pushed since I got no positive feed back. However, since the cruise went as well as I could ever hope for, I am and now sharing our second adventure together. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. PLEASE let me know what you think.

***********************************************

Since I am now semi-retired and able to get away more, I have had the opportunity to spend more time with my sister and help here deal with her divorce and the aging alone process. I assure you, she way better off without that rude asshole anyway. We are very much alike and enjoy much of the same things, especially traveling.

I had a conference in New Jersey, where I got ask to attend as a speaker. I decided why not, pick up a few extra bucks and all my expenses paid. I called my sister and asked her to go with me and since we were driving, we were to be gone a week. She really seemed excite about going and said she would love to. I told her the dates and when I would pick her up. I suggested she pack casual and one or two nice evening wear and a swimsuit.

I was excited too, and the day to leave finely came. I called her and told her I was on the way, dress comfy, it was a long drive. As I arrived at her house, she came bouncing out of the house, like a teenager, wearing some nice cut off jean shorts and tank top. Her thin 5'9" frame looked good as ever. She always has a nice tan too. I am still in awe at her FINE ASS even at her age. She has always been active and tried to take care of her self, Her Ex was one dumb ass man. Any way, we loaded her stuff in the pick up and hit the road. I knew we could easily make it to Nashville that first day.

After a long day of driving, about 8:00 PM we found a Homewood Suites easy off the interstate and got us a nice room. I had packed a snack cooler for the trip, so we just had supper out of that. We both took a shower (I always get a room with a big roll/walk in handicap shower) I asked her to join me if she cared to. I got the water just right and was seated on the bench and she joined me. I am so in thralled with her sexy body. I pulled her to me and kissed her belly and squeezed her perfect ass. She teased by saying, "I thought we were going to shower "? I them pumped out some body wash and started washing her back and ass. I had her turn around and do the same to her front. I could not keep my hands off her small cute "A" tits and her dark pointy nipples. I even leaned in and sucked one. As I worked my way down her body, I took a second to wash her well groomed blond pussy. I washed all the way down het cute sexy feet, with their flip flop tan lines.

She said Ok, "your turn". And had me stand up and she sat down. She started with my head, neck and worked down my back to my ass. I leaned forward a little to give her better access to my ass. She took the hint and soaped in up well and stuck a finger in my tight asshole as she massaged my shaved balls. As I turned around, I was actually trying to get an erection so she soaped it up started stroking me. Since my stroke, my erections very infrequent and limited in duration. plus I had some loss of sensation too. I asked her to please take advantage if what she had going and make me cum. She smiled and went to work. Stroking and sucking my cock to a full hard, massaging my balls, I felt my climax coming on. She read my body and vocals, and at the perfect time, she shoved a finger in my ass. I came like had not in forever. She took it all my load in her mouth. I told her not to swallow, I wanted a sloppy cum kiss. she stood up, pulled me tight to her and gave me what was probably the hottest, most sexist, sensual, erotic kisses I have ever experience in my 60+ years. My mind was about blown. I realized once again how deeply and devoutly I love this woman.

I knew right then I was going that have to work really hard to give her even a fraction of the pleasure she had just given me. Knowing I would not likely ever be able actually physically make love/fuck her like I want to. OMG, what blowjob that was, I feel that cum had to have come from my toes. I have not had an orgasm like that in many years. My poor wife has tried and tried to pull that off for years, but nothing even close to that. Plus, my wife would never let me cum in her mouth any way.

We finished our shower, enjoyed a glass of iced tea and headed to bed, with my head was still spinning.

We pulled the covers back, got in and cuddled for a bit. I wanted her to feel more loved and cared for, more than she ever had. I had to ask her how she felt about our relationship as it had progressed. She put her finger on my lips, smiled and said," lets enjoy each other all we can, no one else knows and/or matters". I could not agree more.

As we lay there together I told her to roll on her stomach. As she did, I told her once again, just how much I adored her beautiful perfect ass. I began to caress, rub, lightly scratch her from head to toe. I move up on my knees between her spread legs. What beautiful site that was. I even got another twinge in my cock, that I was trying so to will it hard, but no such luck.

As I worked my way down to her ass, I slid back on to my stomach between her legs. This put my face, right in her ass crack. I could not hold off any longer. I pulled he ass cheeks apart and dove in. I licked, sucked and tongue fucked her tight ass hole with all I had. She pushed it back to me more, squealed and told me no one, except me, had ever done that too/for her and it felt so good. I was so glad to hear that because I so enjoyed doing it. Another fantasy for me fulfilled again.

I then rolled her over on to her back and began sucking her little titty nipples until they were red and hard like pencil erasers. I would bite and suck until her pussy juices began to flow. She was so fucking hot and wet. I had to have some of that beautiful sister pussy. she was shaved except for a small blond tuff just above her long slit and swollen clit. I ask her to pull her pussy lips apart for me and I dove in. I licked. sucked, tongue fucked her pussy like never before. I stuck two fingers up in her pussy and found her Gspot to massage. I licked and sucked her now fat red clit while I finger fucked her. After several minutes she began to hump my face, moan almost uncontrollably and came with a gush is sweet pussy juice in my face. I tried my best get every drop of it. She finely made me stop as she said she was sensitive and could not take any more.

I then crawled back up even with her and we shared her sweet pussy juice in a long intimate sole deep kiss. This woman was so sexy and passionate, even if she was my sister. It was all but midnight, so we cuddled and faded off in to a deep peaceful sleep.

As morning came and low and behold, I actually had fairly decent erection. Thank goodness I had gotten up a bit earlier and pissed. I woke Paulette up and showed her my boner. Oh wow, she stated "we sure do not want to loose or waste that". She immediately straddled me and eased her still wet pussy down on my cock. It was amazing, it had been quite a while since I had my cock in a pussy like that. Though I usually have a very difficult time maintaining an erection, this morning wood and her pussy action appeared to be doing the trick. She also became very vocal and was cheering me on to cum in her pussy. She was violently rocking back and forth so my cock never left her pussy. I truly believe this allowed me to totally concentrate on the feeling she was giving me. I could feel my cum boiling up and I told I was cuming, she rocked harder and became more vocal to cum with her. And cum with her I did.

I amazingly was able to maintain that hard on and cum in her hot wet pussy. After I came I instructed her to move up and straddle my face so I could licked and sucked all my cum out of her amazing sister pussy. I so love cream pie.

I told her, just think this was just the first of seven days and nights. After another shower and breakfast, we hit the road to begin the second day of our adventure.

To be Continue

ole69boy
ole69boy
20 Followers