Another Adventure in Wonderland

Story Info
A BDSM couple enjoy spanking, hair pulling, licking and sex.
1.7k words
4.16
149.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He needed a fix, and his new favorite drug was ready and willing to assist. She walked up to him, her hips moving like a feline on the prowl. Her cleavage begging him to rip her dress off. Her curves elevating his temperature to dangerous levels. She smiled, her blue eyes sparkling as she watched his gaze trail over her. Little was as fun as seducing her playmate. They both took intense pleasure at making the other far too ravenous to resist a feast. She turned from him, her black summer dress covered in skulls swaying with her. She always found a way to let her darker colors shine through. Now for the fun. She bent over a little further than truly necessary revealing an amazing garter belt at the top of her stripped knee highs, leading his eyes all the way up. That was it, she had won, he was powerless to resist another moment.

In one fluid movement our salivating suitor had one strong arm wrapped about her waist and with the other his hand wrapped lightly around her throat. He quickly twirled her around to face him, one hand now across the small of her back, and keeping his other hand wrapped about her throat he kissed her deeply. She sighed in pleasure, already giving herself over to his demands. His forcefulness removed all of her inhibitions. She wouldn't trust anyone else to be so deliciously rough with her. Giving in gave her a high that could last for days. He slid his fingers across her throat and into her hair, grasping a good hand full at the base of her skull, he pulled her back with just enough strength to make her gasp with the shock of sensation. Using his tactful grip he maneuvered her with ease, his tongue leaving no question about what was going to happen to her. Her hands dug into his back as she struggled to remain standing.

He loved making her moan. It was such deep satisfaction to feel the power he had over her, to feel how hard her blood pumped when his hand gripped her throat. He lived to make her gasp. Her mind was blank as she moved with his desires. He moved both hands about her waist now, moving her up against the wall. He took both her hands in his and pinned them above her head and he continued to kiss her with a fervor rivaling the gods. If she still had the wherewithal to think properly she would have thought "never again will i accept anything less than this perfection" alas all she could do was moan and return his kisses with the thirst of a desert traveler. Now using one hand to keep hers pinned; not that she resisted, he slid the other up her right thigh as the garter led him to do. His talented fingers began to glide between her legs. Much to his delight he discovered there were no panties to remove and his fingers found the source of the wetness sliding down her shapely alabaster legs. "Enjoying yourself are we?", he teased as he circled her clit and she moaned and shook, unable to formulate a response. "Good answer." he said as he slipped a finger inside and massaged her g-spot. She shuddered sliding slightly down the wall, trying so hard to follow the rules and remain where he wanted her. He kissed her and continued her inside massage for a minute or two.

Now it was time for the next scene. He let her hands go and said "You think you can tease me and go unpunished...no no...bend over the bed..." She happily obeyed. As soon as her hands hit the mattress, he had the skirt of her dress up and resting comfortably on her back. Her round ass tantalizingly exposed, the garter perfectly accentuating her lustrous curves He gave her the first spank. Sharp but strong, mostly using the palm of his hand for force, this caused a deep reverberation inside rather than a sting outside. She cried out again and again. As each spank landed she tightened inside, and more and more her hunger for him grew.

He had been hard for some time but he had every intention of making her wait. He liked to make her wait. "On the bed, get on your hands and knees" he instructed. Again she did as she was told with not a moment's hesitation. He slid his body underneath her and pulled her soaking wet pussy down to meet his tenacious tongue. He allowed the skirt of her dress to fall about him, like a blanket fort, except decidedly more fun. He began to devour her, lashing her from clit to cunt. Her moans were anything but muffled. Soon enough he reached up and put his dexterous fingers deep inside her tight, wet, pussy. Her back arched with the added intensity his fated fingers brought. On and on he licked, sucked, swirled, and flicked his tongue upon her helpless clit; his fingers tempting her to insanity. He could make her cum quickly, but where's the fun in that? He knew precisely how to build her orgasm into a veritable explosion. He continued his volley of licks, his fingers nearly stopping her breath as his other hand clamped onto an outer thigh, insuring she was locked to his handsome face. Sensing she could take no more he quickened his pace, licking her softly but at hyper speed. In seconds spasm after spasm rocked her body with overwhelming rapture. She cried out again and again, reaching new pitches. The highest ones were the hardest to achieve, but he never had any trouble getting them out of her. He held her down until she begged for him to cease fire.

He slid out from under her and lay down beside her, delighting in watching the aftershocks continue to affect her, as her moans got softer and her twitching less severe. "May I please you now Master? Anything you wish. Please allow me to return your kindness!" she exclaimed.

"You know what I like, surprise me kitten." he replied. She bit his neck and lightly gnawed on his ear. She kissed him intensely and allowed her soft sweet hands to wander. As his neck was becoming impossibly sensitive she kissed her way down his chest, biting his rib cage and moving on to nibble at his outer and inner thighs. His moans grew louder as he began to exclaim "ohhh yes baby". She smiled, the temptress within overtaking her. He cried out as she slipped her mouth down over his throbbing, hot, hard cock. Now it was his thoughts that had left the building. One hand massaged his balls as the other stroked, her mouth worked on the rest. No man could resist her technique. She ran her tongue over the oh so sensitive tip. She swirled her tongue as she used the exact amount of suction to drive him insane. He moaned and moaned. Every moan she got out of him was a trophy, only driving her onward.

Summoning every bit of self-restraint he had, he bade her to stop. "Come up here my pet." he beckoned.

"Oh yes master. Anything for you." she cooed. In only the time it took her to move from in between his legs to a standing position beside the bed, he had gotten a condom on and was ready to be ridden.

"Come, ride your stallion." he urged. "Yes, Master." was all she said as she slid down the straps of her dress revealing her breasts in all their pale glory. She knew she was to leave the rest of the dress intact and so she did as she mounted her powerful steed. Expertly sliding him into her, they both gasped with ecstasy as her close kept cavern corrupted him. Both her hands upon his chest, both his hands upon her breasts, she rocked back and forth, still managing to swivel her hips. His grip tightened upon her voluptuous tits, as her continued movements drove his pleasure higher and higher. She moved down to kiss him, her tongue embracing his as she continued to move him inside of her.

Much to her surprise and delight, he moved her up just enough to take a nipple into his mouth. One had gripping her breast, the other holding onto her hip for dear life as he took over and rose up to meet her insides again and again. "Yes, yes YES, ohhhhhhhhh god yes!" she moaned as he fucked and fucked her. Now gripping both of her sides tightly while her hands fell back to his chest, he pounded her insides without reserve. "I'm going to cum...inside of you...ahhhhh" he said as he neared orgasm.

"Yes, oh yes! Please master! Please cum in me!" That was all he needed to hear. He came like a cannon, firing into her again and again. She moaned with him, allowing him to continue to his desire.

Finished at last he removed himself from her warmth and cleaned himself off. Returning to his seductress, he lay beside her and wrapped her up in his arms once more. They kissed for a good while, trailing fingers slowly and softly over each other, enjoying the soft sensations. As was their custom, a shower followed. He stood beneath the waterfall as she wrapped her arms about his neck and kissed him with nothing but adoration and gratitude. She grabbed his favorite body wash and spent ample time massaging his body clean. She ran her hands everywhere, and he allowed every delicious touch. Soon it was her turn, he took the soap and drizzled it playfully over her body, enjoying the sight of it falling slowly down her many curves, as his hands soon followed after. Once they were clean and the water would no longer stay warm, they exited, dried off and lay down. He sat behind her, letting her rest in between his legs, her back upon his chest as he held her softly and they listened to music, while praising each other for all of their many talents. She leaned back her head, eyes closed, smile upon her face, lost to the world. His head leaned forward resting on hers, smile spread wide across his face, no ill thoughts to invade. He whispered to her "Cheers to another adventure in Wonderland."