Another Batch Of Porn Reviews

Story Info
A review of No Man's Land Interracial 1-4.
2.3k words
3.5
45.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have many maxims that I live by, and one of them is "Nothing beats lesbian porn." So, in this installment, I'll be reviewing the first four films in Video Team's No Man's Land Interracial series.

All four films cast away plot and go for simple sex scenes. The whole interracial angle is the common thread, but there are others. First, and most disappointing, is that all but the first have at least one scene (if not two) that end just as the action is getting hot. Three of the films have scenes in which one girl video tapes two or more other girls fooling around. Three of them also have women wearing an ejaculating strap-on dildo. Two of them have one scene that isn't interracial. Finally, the first two films have weird Stanley Kubrick homages.

No Man's Land Interracial 1 (Video Team and Afrocentric Productions). Starring: Jill Kelly, Kenya, Avalon, Dee, Charmane, China, India, Gail Monique, Tylene Tan, Violet, and Megan. The first scene has a topless Gail and Kenya (complete with bubble butt and blue velvet dress) in a fancy dining room. "How 'bout Chinese?" Gail asks. Lo and behold, there lies Tylene on a glasstop table. In the oddest walk-on role I've seen for a while in any porn film, a Japanese man in a loincloth carries Tylene to the living room couch. He leaves; probably back to his dungeon cell where he awaits Mistress Kenya and her huge press-on nails. There are some great close-ups while Kenya eats away at Gail, but Tylene should be quiet while Kenya is eating. Both Gail and Tylene act shocked when Kenya straps on a huge black cock, but both are soon sucking away at it. The inflatable penis chair in the background is quite disturbing. I kept thinking of A Clockwork Orange. Kenya screws Gail (who keeps looking at the camera) with the tip of the dildo, but it's Tylene who cums. The others fake it.

Jill Kelly's great dirty talk is nowhere to be found in the next scene. She and Dee are quickly in and out of a tub. There's a great shot of them beside the tub with Dee licking up Jill's puss. There's a little dildo play (including a clear one with a magnifying glass on the end so you can look down into Jill's box), and strange close-ups of their feet for all you fetishists out there.

Scene 3 has Avalon (who looks Aryan) and China (who is black, and not a wrestler either) shooting pool before running to a big puffy chair. Avalon eats China's shaved snatch for a bit, and then bends over and grabs her legs so China can get some. Avalon doesn't smile until she's back on the chair and not having to look at some fat cameraman lying underneath her. They share a double-header on the floor and happily cum.

Kenya is back in her blue velvet dress (but with new press-ons) as she and Charmane go at it. There is an awkward silence before the music starts, and once it does, it's barely audible. There's a nice 69, and Kenya fucks Charmane's bald pussy with a big double-ended dildo, which they eventually share doggy style while Charmane watches herself in a mirror (which I've always found to be an erotic image). Kenya says "Uh!" a lot, qualifying her to sing back-up on a lot of Master P songs.

A threeway is next, as India (the cutest black female porn start to show up in a long while) video tapes Violet and Megan having sex in a Japanese rock garden. They move to the living room so Megan can taste India, and she clearly enjoys her meal. They nonsensically move to the bedroom where India goes back to video taping the others for a short time. She and Violent tag team Megan's puss, and she screams in joy. After India gets some double head, the toys all come out, including a black strap-on worn by India and plunged into a happy Violet. In the end, India wears a Caucasian strap-on and squirts something on the others. Is it milk? Is it mayonnaise? You make the call!

No Man's Land Interracial 2. Starring: Felecia, Dee, Amber, Annie Bunz, Bronze, India, Isabella, Jeanie Rivers, Leanni Lei, Tina Cheri, and Shaena Steel.

The first scene in this film is painfully short. It features two cuties, Isabella (the one with reddish-purple hair) and Amber (the Chinese one whose lipstick matches Isabella's hair), going at it with the usual toys. There is some good heat here as Isabelle digs her freckled nose into Amber's puss from behind. Both girls hold toy cocks in their mouths and take turns fucking each other with them. Amber has a great time in this scene, chewing on a towel like a dog chomping a rabbit, but it abruptly ends as they really get into it.

Felecia and her disturbing little girl voice hook up with Tina Cheri in a kitchen. The odd thing about this scene is that both women are Caucasian, so there's no interracial flavor. There's a hot shot of Tina munching away at Felecia's cunt while it's perched atop the counter. Tina (who, by the way, is stacked) gets eaten and plunged with a black dildo while spread eagled over the sink. The scene ends as Felecia is cumming from some doggy vibrator treatment.

Like the first scene, number three also ends too soon. Bronze and Annie are in the shower. Bronze fills the bubble butt quota for this film and has bronze fingernail polish. Wow! Her right pinkie nail, however, is silver. I can't decide if it represents a fashion statement or a cocaine addiction. Annie is a cute gen-X moaner with a tongue stud and a butterfly tattoo on her left breast, but she looks off-set too much. She makes up for it, however, with some great close-ups of her in the bottom of a 69. You can almost count her tastebuds. They share a double dildo for a bit, but the scene stops as Bronze is giving herself some anal treatment and Annie is stuffing herself. What the hell are these directors thinking?

My new favorite blond porn start, Jeanie Rivers (whose lips were made for cocksucking), and Dee are playing nude tennis. As Jeanie walks to a fountain for a drink, the camera smoothly tracks backwards as she walks. It is so fluid that I thought I was watching a scene from The Shining. They soon move inside, where Jeanie gets some analingus from Dee. Jeanie looks bored as she screws Dee with a red vibrator, but later cums when Dee gives her the vibrator from behind.

What would a porn film be without a pizza delivery scene? Felecia, India, Leanni, and Shaena all order a pizza. For the record, here is the order: 3 pizzas. One supreme with extra cheese and without onions (Felecia and Leanni), one sausage pizza (India, who is obviously not a Hindu), and one vegetarian (Shaena). It will take a half hour to get there.

They start some touchy-feely stuff while Felecia video tapes them, but India soon takes over the camera work. The touchy-feely gets hotter and someone asks, "What about the pizza guy?" "Who cares!" is the answer. The cue thus given, the doorbell rings and the plot hole of the delivery taking a half hour is quickly glossed over. They run naked to the door, take the pizzas, don't pay the unseen man, and shut the door. He keeps knocking. I would too, but not for the money.

Now we watch them eat. Why? Why are we watching this when we had two other scenes cut short? They finally get back to fucking, and there's a nice close-up of Shaena eating some pussy for a change. She gets some vibrating anal beads as a reward. She also gets some hard dildo treatment from Felecia. We get a brief daisy chain, and Leanni sucks Felecia's toes for a bit. Felecia ass fucks India, and some of the best shots are right there. Both women are petitie, so it's hot to watch one of them get all macho on the other. Felecia then squirts the strap-on mystery goo on all three of them. As the credits roll, we watch them shower and clean up.

No Man's Land Interracial 3. Starring: Silvia Saint, Mocha, Ariel, Ashley Jordan, Brandy, Caroline Cage, Cookie, Dee, Monica, Regina, Shelia, Nefertiti, and Tiffany Mason. Afrocentric Productions is nowhere to be found in the third and fourth films.

Nefertiti, Tiffany, and Ashley are in a kitchen washing vibrators. Apparently, there was a recent party or something. Ashley looks like Jenny McCarthy, so get ready to crank! There's lots of cunnilingus on the counter. Ashley doggy fucks Nefertiti with a G-spot vibrator, much to Nefertiti's glee (great close-ups of her face here, but they sadly cut it short). Tiffany has fun as Nefertiti fucks her with a vibrator, but Ashley looks bored. It ends for no apparent reason.

Both Cookie and Monica are cute and petite, and Cookie's cookie is shaved bald. They move from one perfectly good couch to another and we get some good footage of Cookie licking at Monica's clit. They share a double dildo before the fire, but this scene also ends before it should.

Taking another cue from the second film, we get a scene without an interracial couple. Ariel, whose nipples look like Hershey's kisses, and Regina, who looks not unlike Juliette Binoche, engage in some fun toy work. Regina actually gets away with looking at the camera while she fondles Ariel's ass, because she's so damn cute while she's doing it. Regina is having fun with her, but Ariel is rather quiet at first. Once she's eating pussy, however, the fire is in her eyes. Regina fucks her so wildly with a pink vibrator it looks like she's jacking up a car. They deeply share a double dildo at the end.

Here's another video taping scene. Caroline tapes Shelia eating her while Brandy nibbles at their nipples. It's pretty hot. There are many good shots of close-up pussy eating in this scene.

Finally, we have Dee, Silvia, and Mocha. Silvia Saint (sometimes spelled Sylvia Saint) became one of my favorite stars without me having seen any of her films. Her beauty cannot be denied. Sadly for us fans, she has retired from the industry and moved back to Czechoslovakia. Dee is photographing Silvia in some cowgirl fashion shoot while Mocha watches. Dee is a little thin for my liking, but Silvia's body more than makes up for that. Mocha comes in to give Silvia's puss a touch-up, but is soon eating away. She and Silvia have similar facial structures. It's intriguing. Silvia takes off her cowgirl hat so she can have her face humped by Mocha. She fucks her with one end of a double dildo and sucks on the other. Mocha looks directly at the camera while getting this, and WOW does it make you want to be there! The scene ends short as Dee is squatting on a dildo while pumping another into Silvia from behind.

No Man's Land Interracial 4. Starring: Regina, Nikki Fairchild, Alayla, Dee, Dominica Leoni, Jeanie Rivers, Mariah, Mei-Yu, Pistol, and Taylor St. Clair.

Again, the first scene ends too quickly. Nikki and Mei-Yu get together after a photo shoot to screw on some stairs while several cars roar by outside. Nikki's a screamer, and Mei-Yu loves the vibrator, but we go to the next scene before Nikki can get the chance to really belt out some screams of pleasure.

Pistol and Dominica give us a nice contrast in skin tones and pussy licking lessons. Pistol knows how to tease with her tongue, and I think she's half-Chinese. They have a good rhythm while they share a green double ender on a chair. Inexplicably, they have a black one while they're on the floor. It also appears that Pistol has the word "Rushmore" tattooed on her right shoulder. I could be wrong.

Taylor and Mariah are in a bathtub near a fireplace (?). This scene made me notice that the sound level on this film is rather high. There's the usual licking and toy play, but it ends before it should.

Regina and Alayla quickly strip and then make out on a couch. Alayla is very cute, and she eats pussy well too, judging by Regina's reactions (she holds on for dear life). The toys come out and we're treated to some fun, rough stuff. Alayla has a mini-orgasm while they share a rippled double dildo on the floor. This is the best scene in the film.

Dee (who looks better with her new curly hair) and Nikki are in a kitchen. Dee is talking to Jeanie on the phone, letting her know that Nikki is there and that she should come over. How come I never get calls like this? Jeanie drives over (topless) in a BMW Roadster. She amazingly knows where the sex scene is taking place and heads there without hesitation. We see a lot of breast feeding, and I finally notice that Dee has long nipples. She and Nikki tag team Jeanie's clit with their tongues and it looks real nice. There's lots more pussy eating all around, and the required vibrators come into play. Dee uses the magic ejaculating strap-on to squirt on both of them, but not to plow either of them. This is a shame, because Jeanie Rivers looks fantastic with a face full of cum, and might look even better with a strap-on crammed into her.

These are good films if you can find them for a reasonable price. They should make a "best of" series and weed out the ones that disappoint. Better yet, they should go back and finish the scenes that end too soon.

Until next time!