Another Blind Date

Story Info
This blind date just might work out.
1.5k words
3.91
17.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't overly sure where to start. Talking, that is. I hate blind dates, and now here I was sitting across the table from this incredibly beautiful woman, and had no idea what to say. A thousand things ran through my head, most so trivial and job related, that she would not find it to be stimulating conversation.

"So, shat kind of mood are you in tonight?" she asked me.

"Ummm..." I started, not sure how to answer her, "a good mood I guess." My lame finish brought a smile to her face.

"Actually, I meant are you feeling passive or aggressive. That is OK, I understand, you don't know me, and I don't know you, so we don't have any real common ground to start from. I guess I can start somewhere though, do you find me attractive, I mean do you want to have sex with me tonight?"

Damn, talk about grabbing me by the nuts to get my attention! "Well, yes I find you attractive, and please do not think me too forward to say that I can not think of a finer way to finish off the evening that in your arms." I hoped that answering her directly like that would not scare her away.

I should pause for a moment here to let you know that I am not desperate for sex, I am just one of those guys who does not worry about it that much, never have, and probably never will. I get some now and then, but otherwise, I have my work to keep me busy. Picture this if you can, a six foot tall, two-hundred fifty pound, mostly muscle thanks to daily trips to the gym, computer geek. People tell me that I am attractive, but I never really thought about it.

Now, this woman is hinting that she might be offering me something more than just some lame dinner conversation and a peck on the cheek.

This all started when my roomie told me that his girlfriend's sister was moving to town, and wanted to get out to meet people. I laughed and reminded him of the last disaster of a blind date that the two of them tried to set me up on, she was talking marriage as soon as I introduced myself, and it took three months and a restraining order to finally get her out of my hair.

He promised me that this was not a girl like that, "She is even into computers, I guess she took a local job running some company's network or something," he told me.

I reluctantly agreed, dug out my shirt and tie to match the faded khakis that I had, and went out to a nice Italian restaurant with my roomie and his girlfriend and her sister.

Back to the present.

"I am not trying to put you on the spot," she said, "just trying to get some conversation going."

We spent the next hour and a half discussing computers, networks, and finally, the internet and some of the adult content that is there.

"I can't believe some of the stuff that is out there," she said to me.

"I know, there will always be someone who is trying to out-sick someone else. I don't understand it, but I just go about my business, and leave that strange stuff alone," I replied.

We made it through dessert and coffee, and then my roomie leaned over to me and whispered, "Hey man, do you mind if she stays at our place tonight so Stasha and I can have her place to ourselves?"

"I guess so, as long as she doesn't mind the couch or your bed," I replied.

So when we left, Nancy rode with me, and Mike went with Stasha in her car.

The conversation was light and revolved around a problem that Nancy was having with the network administrator she worked with accessing her account.

We got back to the house, and since it was still early, Nancy and I decided that a glass of wine would not hurt, and sat down in front of the fireplace with a glass each of White Zinfandel.

As I settled down next to her, Nancy asked me, "So, what kind of mood are you in?"

Caught somewhat off guard, I replied with the first thing that came to mind, "Passive, I guess."

She set down her wine glass and leaned over into me, lightly brushing her lips against mine, in a teasing kiss.

She came back and kissed me again, harder this time, and I responded, feeling a heat rising in my groin, knowing that my member was rising with it. We kissed for what seemed like hours, though it was really only minutes. Our tongues exploring each other's mouths, our hands roaming over each other's body.

"Do you want me to sleep on the couch?" she asked me, her voice husky with desire.

"No," I managed to gasp.

I picked her up from the couch, and she wrapped her legs around me as we continued kissing. Somehow, I managed to make it to the bedroom, and set her gently on the bed.

She lay back, her long auburn hair falling around her like the cascading waves of blood in the moonlight. Her dress had slipped up to her thighs as I carried her.

I knelt down next to the bed, and slowly ran my hands up the outside of her thighs, feeling the hot skin, covering well toned muscles, and smooth as silk. I felt the band of her panties and slipped my fingers around it.

"Oh please, now, more!" she moaned as I slowly slid her panties down her long legs and dropped them on the floor.

I massaged two fingers into her pubic area and found, to my pleasant surprise, that she shaved herself, and that she was already soaking wet. I could barely contain myself, but I took a couple pf deep breaths, and then moved my face towards her hot vagina.

I could smell her sweet musk; a scent that I knew would remain with me for a long time, as I slowly slipped my tongue up into her. I wiggled it around a little bit, and then started working more towards her clitoris. As I slowly lapped the little bud of sensitive tissue, her moans became more frantic and she was less able to direct me, despite the fact that I had found the spot that she wanted me to be at. I slowly increased my lapping speed, and she began to pant in short, heavy spurts.

Suddenly, I felt her muscles contract in a violent spasm!

"OH MY GOD!!! I'M CUMMING!!!" she screamed.

Her body continued to convulse with the orgasm, as wave after wave rocked through her.

As she slowly subsided, she pulled her dress and bra off in one quick movement.

"Take me now," she pleaded, "I need to feel you inside of me."

I stood up and dropped my pants and ripped my shirt off over my head.

I slowly crawled up her, holding her ankles with my shoulders as I did so, almost bending her in half by the time that my throbbing hard-on reached her. I slowly penetrated her with just the tip, and then pulled out, teasing her repeatedly with the sensation.

"Please," she moaned.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I plunged myself into her as deep as I could go, and she shrieked at the sudden fullness, "YES!"

I began a rhythmic pounding, in and out of her, as fast as my muscles could handle.

I steadied my breathing, not wanting to finish too fast.

I felt a nice rhythm starting and, as I worked, I asked her, "Do you want me from behind?"

"Please..." was all she managed to moan, as I pulled out and helped her roll over and get up on her knees.

I slowly entered her from behind, and was greeted with a whole new round of pleased moans. I started to move faster, and she started panting again.

"Oh my God," she whispered, "I'm going to cum again."

I quickened my pace, and felt that warm tightness start in the base of my shaft and knew that I was close as well.

Just as she started to scream again, I felt my own climax start, and we fell together into s sea of pure pleasure and bliss.

After we had both finished, she slumped down to the bed, with my slowly softening member inside her, and turned her head and kissed me.

"I haven't cum like that in ages," She shared, "I hope that there will be more like that in the morning."

"Of course," I replied, "and I will even make breakfast for you too."

"Sounds absolutely scrumptious," she answered.

She rolled underneath me so we were face to face, and I slid off her to the side. We just lay there looking at each other, neither wanting to break that moonlight spell that was upon us.

I hoped that she would be interested in seeing me again, and from the look in her eyes, I don't think that I was that far off from the truth.

End of Chapter 1