Another Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Now Beckett needed to undo some of that work. Remind Alexis just how much pleasure her pussy could bring her. That she should love getting her pussy fucked just as much as Beckett had trained Alexis to crave being ass fucked. And honestly, much like she'd wanted an excuse to relentlessly fuck Alexis's ass Beckett now wanted an excuse to taste the yummy treat in between her sex slave's legs.

Licking up those tasty juices with long, slow swipes of her tongue made Beckett regretful she hadn't spent more time eating Alexis's pussy. Hell, she regreted not eating more pussy in general, but then again she was always drawn to submissive women, the type which were eager to please her while happily receive nothing in return. Beckett wasn't the type of girl to leave a lover unsatisfied, but when it came to women she had always preferred to fuck them with a nice big dildo, preferably one strapped around her waist for reasons she didn't like to analyse.

More than happy to now indulge in this act she had been denying herself for far too long Beckett glued her mouth to Alexis's downstairs lips and started greedily sucking them. This caused those wonderful sounds to come out of Alexis's upstairs lips, and wonderful liquid to pour almost directly down Beckett's throat, the Detective beginning to switch between licking and sucking her slut's pussy at random to get the most yummy juices out of her as possible. And to give the other girl as much pleasure as possible of course.

As this was a rare treat for her Alexis tried to just lay back and enjoy it, but she was so close to losing her virginity and becoming 100% the property of her Mistress Beckett that she had to bite her lip not to beg her Mistress not to just mount her already. Which would make her seem like an unappreciative and spoiled brat, something that Alexis occasionally feared she was and would hate to act that way, but she was just becoming so desperate.

Besides, as a submissive Alexis felt like she should be the only one eating pussy in this relationship, the Sub worshipping her Mistress's beautiful body while the Dom simply used her slut's mouth to get herself off. The other way round somehow felt taboo, something which was perhaps ironic given all the other nasty things she did for this woman who was twice her age and and dating her father, but for Alexis Castle somehow getting fucked up the ass by her Dad's girlfriend was less taboo than that same woman licking her pussy.

She couldn't help how she felt, and while Alexis had spent hours analysing it without coming up with a logical explanation it was hard to care when she was moments away from getting the one thing she wanted above all else, and that currently there was another woman's mouth and tongue working away at her pussy, her thoughts only making her race quicker to climax.

Previously Alexis had tried to stop her brain from overthinking things during sex, but it wasn't something she could easily turn off. In fact the only thing which truly worked was being overwhelmed by pleasure, either from an orgasm or just a particularly rough or at least passionate fucking. Again butt sex worked best for her, the mind-numbing ecstasy particularly blissful when her back passage was being ravaged, however the occasional tongue or finger fucking could definitely do the trick. Unfortunately Alexis had no idea when she would be gifted with that.

Again it was a struggle not to beg for the gift, Alexis now very much craving it perhaps even more then what would directly follow it, but again she wouldn't allow herself to act like such a petulant brat. No, she would be a good Sub and keep her mouth shut, allow the brunette goddess between her thighs to have all the fun she wanted eating her pussy, and from the enthusiasm her Mistress Beckett was showing it seemed she was enjoying it a lot.

That she was pleasing her Mistress filled Alexis with indescribable joy. It was after all the purpose of her existence to sexually please a dominant woman, and they didn't come more dominant than Detective Kate Beckett, Alexis once again thanking her lucky stars that she had the honour and privilege of being this brunette goddess's plaything.

After all she was such a sweet and caring Mistress, something the brunette Detective proved when she lifted her head and whispered, "It's ok Alexis, you have my permission to cum in my mouth."

With that the brunette returned her mouth to Alexis's cunt and slowly slid her tongue inside that needy hole, the redhead letting out these desperate little cries as she was ever so gently filled up with that soft little pleasure giving muscle. Then her Mistress paused for a long moment, then she began slowly pumping in and out of her, slowly building up a rhythm until she was tongue fucking Alexis so hard the redhead had no choice but to cum.

Her Mistress had once confessed she didn't think she was good at eating pussy, something Alexis had insisted was absurd. Sure, she didn't have as much practice as the teen, but as this incredible orgasm proved the respective Detective definitely knew what she was doing. In fact while Alexis had nothing else to compare it to she couldn't imagine anyone being any better, this particular orgasm and the ones that followed it taking her to the highest she had very rarely received before. It was certainly enough to wipe her mind of any troubling thoughts, Alexis's world becoming pure heaven as she bucked, writhed and screamed under the forces of her climaxes.

Making Alexis cum like this had just from using her tongue did wonders for Beckett's ego. Then again having a teenaged sex slave always did, Beckett using a memory such as this if ever she was feeling down on herself or doubted her confidence as a rug muncher. Not that she really spent much time thinking about her ego when heavenly girl cum was pretty much flowing directly down her throat, Beckett removing tongue so she could concentrate on swallowing the heavenly liquid.

For the first few orgasms she also had to concentrate on holding Alexis down, the petite teenager showing a surprising amount of strength that she bucked and writhed against her mouth. However even in this position the redheaded 18-year-old was no match for the strength of the Detective, Beckett holding Alexis firmly in place as she had her fun with the girl. That meant swallowing several batches of cum and eventually switching back to finger fucking the teen, for a while Beckett becoming lost in the joy of worshipping Alexis like she so often had Alexis worship her.

Of course through it all Beckett never forgot that this was meant to be her relaxing Alexis for what came next, and while she may have become a little carried away she made sure not to go overboard and exhaust her slave too much. Then when she was sure the time was right Beckett slowly brought Alexis down from her high and then slowly crawled up the other girls body until she was hovering over her prize.

Beckett then became lost in just staring at Alexis for a while, a little overwhelmed that this beautiful 18-year-old bookworm was willing to give her everything. Her every virginity. Her entire body, mind, heart and soul. Everything she was. And it was all hers for the taking, Beckett finally taking her fingers, which she had allowed to lingering in Alexis's cunt for a little while, out of the girl beneath and then rub the pussy juices on them into her dildo for extra lubrication.

She then pressed her strap-on against Alexis's virgin pussy and whispered, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes." Alexis whispered back, "I want this. I want you. I want you to take my cherry. Please Mistress Beckett, make every part of me yours."

Beckett smiled softly down at her pet and then whispered, "Then relax for me. Let me take you and make you mine. All mine."

Alexis took a deep calming breath and did her best to relax as she had been instructed. It was really hard as she had been waiting for this moment for so long but Alexis naturally wanted to make this easier on herself and more importantly please her Mistress who was currently staring deep into her eyes, which had a calming effect on the redhead. Those eyes told Alexis her Mistress cared about her. Like really cared about her, perhaps more than she'd ever said, which warmed her heart and relaxed her body.

Whether she was savouring the moment or allowing Alexis plenty of time to relax or both the older woman waited a long time before pushing forwards. When she did it was a hard, almost violent thrust which drove the dildo deep into Alexis's virgin pussy, tearing apart her hymen and thus officially robbing her of her last cherry.

The pain was horrible, maybe even worse than she'd expected, but the worst of it was over quickly thanks to those captivating eyes and perhaps more importantly the overwhelming happiness of losing her virginity to her Mistress. Alexis had dreamt of this for a long time and now finally her virginity had officially been taken by her Mistress Beckett, this dominant woman finally having penetrated all of her holes and making Alexis hers. It was enough to make tears of joy slide down Alexis's cheeks, although from the look on her face her Mistress was mistaking her happiness for pain.

"Shhhhh." Beckett cooed softly, much as she had seconds ago when Alexis had cried out due to the initial penetration, "The worst is over now. All you need to do is relax a little longer and the pain will go away, I promise. Then you'll never want me to stop."

"I don't." Alexis whimpered, "I don't want you to stop. I don't want you to ever stop. Please Mistress Beckett, fuck me. It hurts, but I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me. Please fuck the pain away and completely break your bitch in. Ooooooh God yes, make me completely yours! Make me your bitch. Make me 100% your slutty little bitch who can give all her holes to you whenever you want. Ohhhhh Gooooddddd Mistress, fuck me and make me yours. Fuck me and make me all yours! Fuck my pussy and make it yours!"

Alexis was unsure whether she should keep talking but as she wasn't told not to she chose to keep it up. Honestly she was so excited she wasn't sure she could, the redhead's eyelids fluttering with joy as her Mistress began officially fucking her pussy for the first time in her life. There was only a little bit of dildo being pumped in and out, and it was barely in her, but those things didn't matter. All that mattered was that she was being fucked in the traditional way, or as close to it as possible, by the woman Alexis had devoted her entire being too and adored beyond anything she could accurately describe.

No matter what she felt for Alexis's father in that moment Beckett felt the same way about the redhead. She had been second-guessing her feelings for this girl since before the first time she fucked her, but in that precious moment there was no doubt in the Detective's mind that she adored this girl. That she wanted her. That she craved her. That she needed to fuck her to an unhealthy degree, Beckett savouring every single second of robbing the redheaded teen of her most precious cherry and forever claiming it and Alexis's pussy as hers.

It didn't matter that it was wrong on so many levels, all that mattered in that moment was that Alexis had begged for this countless times and was continuing to do so now. More importantly it was what Beckett wanted, and in this Sub/Dom relationship that was the thing which mattered most, the brunette who devoted her life to protecting and serving the people of New York City now consumed by her need to fuck a girl half her age.

Despite her perverted need Beckett managed to prevent herself from slamming every inch of her cock into the younger girl's virgin cunt and brutally fucking her. That was another feeling which was almost overwhelming but the brunette was just about able to keep it at bay with the knowledge that she would be doing that soon enough. For now just gently pumping Alexis's pussy was enough for her, especially as it allowed her to add inch after inch of dildo into the redhead's untested love box while causing her a minimum amount of pain.

Thanks to this slow technique Alexis mostly cried out in pleasure, her words forgotten when the heavenly moment finally arrived that Beckett managed to fully penetrate the other girl, the last few inches of her strap-on cock sliding into her bitch's twat causing both of them to moan in pleasure. Then Beckett paused the fucking to savour the precious moment, something which had Alexis whimpering in clear disappointment.

"Noooooo, oh God Mistress Beckett, please don't stop fucking me!" Alexis pleaded desperately, "Never stop fucking me. Oh my Goddddddd, it feels so good. It feels so good to have you inside my pussy Mistress! I always love having you inside me, but this... ooooohhhhhhh my Goooooddddd!"

For a moment Alexis couldn't fully comprehend the heaven she was feeling, her eyes going wide and a loud cry escaping her lips as her Mistress began pulling her cock out of the redhead's de-flowered cunt. She'd barely finished her cry when the older woman began reinserting the strap-on into her, her Mistress Beckett then repeating the process so she was fucking Alexis with the full length of the dildo. Not that more than half of the toy ever left her pussy, but it still felt like this was the official start of her fucking because that cock was reaching places inside of her which had never been touched and that overwhelmed Alexis for a little while.

Alexis had thought it was over once her Mistress had penetrated her, and then again when the dominant woman had started pumping her pussy, but maybe this was it. Perhaps to truly lose her virginity she needed to be fucked with the full length of a cock, Alexis still filled with a wonderful sense of being broken in by her Mistress Beckett which was a wonderful feeling she never wanted to end. Sure, it hurt to be stretched slightly open and she knew she officially lost her cherry on that first thrust, but the pain was quickly forgotten and Alexis liked to think that the entire process counted as her losing her virginity as it intensified the already amazing sensations she was feeling.

It only got better when the woman above her whispered, "Wrap your legs around me Alexis. I want to feel your legs wrapped around my waist as I make you cum on my cock for the first of many times."

Whimpering in delight at those words Alexis immediately did as she was told, wrapping her legs around the brunette's waist in a loose grip which allowed her Mistress Beckett to go as fast, or as slowly, as she wanted. Fortunately her Mistress chose to increase the pace slowly but steadily, and since the Detective was already rhythmically pumping her pussy it wasn't long before that dildo was hammering Alexis's cunt, the redhead whimpering, moaning, crying and screaming as her body raised towards orgasm.

For a while she was just about coherent but she barely understood a word she was saying, although from the look in her mistress's face and what she could make out it all sounded like things she had been trained to say, such as, "Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me FUCK MEEEEEEE! FUCK MY PUSSY! MAKE IT YOURS! MMMMMMMMM, ALL MY HOLES ARE YOURS MISTRESS BECKETT! I'M YOURS! THE LITTLE COLLAR I WEAR SAYS I'M YOURS, MMMMMMM, THAT I'M THE PROPERTY OF MISTRESS BECKETT, OOOOOOOOH FUCK, AND NOW IT'S 100% TRUE BECAUSE YOU'VE MADE ALL OF MY FUCK HOLES YOURS! YOU'VE MADE ME YOURS! YOU'VE MADE ME YOUR BITCH! AAAAAAAHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD I AM YOUR BITCH! I AM YOUR SLUT! I AM YOUR WHORE! I AM YOUR SLAVE! I AM YOUR FUCK HOLE! PLEASE USE ME LIKE IT! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWD, USE MY FUCK HOLE, USE ALL MY FUCK HOLES, THEIR YOURS, I'M YOURS, OH MISTRESS! MISTRESS FUCK ME! FUCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEE!"

After those words Alexis truly became incoherent and moments later she experienced one of the most powerful orgasms of her life. Out of some primal instinct she let go of the bed sheets, which she'd been holding onto for dear life, and wrapped her arms around her Mistress, Alexis clinging onto the woman who meant everything to her like her life depended on it. In response her Mistress just smiled and kept fucking her, introducing Alexis to the joy of thoroughly coating her lover's cock in her cum as the older woman relentlessly pounded her to orgasm after orgasm.

Beckett found the way Alexis clung to her very endearing but the smaller girl was just a nerdy college student and thus couldn't hope to match the Detective's strength. After all, figuratively and literally chasing bad guys was enough to keep a lot of good cops in shape all on it's own, and not only was Beckett a great cop but she devoted a good portion of the little free time she had to working out. Constantly fucking this delightful girl also helped, and since she was normally using more energy during those intimate sessions still meant that Alexis was no match for her.

Of course from the look and sound it Alexis didn't want to be a match for her. She didn't want her to stop or slow down, two of the few coherent words out of her mouth being 'harder' and 'never stop'. Which was just as endearing as the way Alexis clung to her for dear life, and eventually she began to push up into each thrust and pull Beckett in with her legs, this little display driving the brunette to pound the redhead's pussy even harder than she was before.

The most endearing thing of all was looking into Alexis's pretty face the whole time she was fucking her, the girl never looking more beautiful than when Beckett was thrusting in and out of her. And when she came, oh how Beckett had grown to crave that from fingering the teen, and now she was taking that 18-year-old pussy with her strap-on cock Beckett knew she would do this time and time again because unsurprisingly Alexis came so wonderfully hard on her dick, the shaft and the brunette's thighs thoroughly coated in the redhead's cum as it squirted out of her.

Honestly Beckett would have loved to have kept going until she had used every ounce of her strength to squeeze as many orgasms out of Alexis as possible. However this was Alexis's first time she would be sore enough as it is, if the brunette kept this up her bitch might not even be able to walk tomorrow. So she pushed on as long as she thought possible before gently bringing her bitch down from her high, Alexis whimpering the whole time. The redhead then cried out as Beckett slowly began to withdraw from her de-flowered cunt, and then again when the dildo was pulled out entirely, leaving Alexis to softly whimper again.

Comforting the girl Beckett gently kissed her and then rolled them over so she could pull the redhead into her arms, fully content to call it a night. Alexis, as it turns out, wasn't, "Aren't you going to fuck my ass?"

Amused by both the question and how it was phrased the Detective smiled, "Is that what you want?"

"Yes." Alexis said, quickly realising her mistake, "I mean, if you want to Mistress. My ass is your personal fuck hole, to use whenever you want. You know that. But... I just think it would really help to take my mind off my aching pussy if you butt fucked me and left me gaping back there."

"You say the sweetest things." Beckett grinned, kissing her redheaded sub briefly before adding, "Ok, I'll fuck your tight little ass... if you can convince me how badly you need it."

Knowing what was expected of her Alexis immediately began begging, "Please Mistress Beckett fuck my ass. Please fuck my tight little ass. Please ass fuck me. Please take my mind off my aching pussy by making my ass ache even more. Leave my ass hole loose and slutty, just the way it should be after a session with my Mistress. Oh Mistress Beckett, my ass is yours. Please use it. Use my ass hole as the slutty fuck hole it is, and leave my butt gaping like the little anal whore I am."

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers