Another Collection of Notes

Story Info
A somewhat romantic collection of notes.
1.2k words
4.57
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

This is a collection of notes. I had submitted a similar article in BDSM section. This one is somewhat romantic. I have poor skills at being romantic or writing story in this genre in general. All criticism and feedbacks are appreciated.

To anyone wondering why are there being notes exchanged in this era of technology, notes and letters have a charm to themselves which text messages cannot bring out. I don't believe in taking screenshots of precious conversations. I would rather keep notes. Enjoy!

*

1

"I need sugar.

Meet me outside in five."

This was during a 48 hour continuous procedure that required us to stay in the lab. We hadn't touched each other for so long. We couldn't function anymore without some sort of physical contact to establish that we still loved each other despite all the frustrating arguments that were happening during that period. This is still one of the sweetest notes I have ever received.

Of course, once outside in the parking lot, we started kissing. Needless to say I got pinned to a wall and things went beyond just giving sugar.

2

"Virtual orchids to the goddess I had the pleasure of devouring last night.

It means more than a one night stand, sweetheart. I only wish we didn't have to keep it a secret.

And more than that I wish we didn't have to leave the bed this morning."

Orchids are my favorite flowers. I hate roses because they seem generic to me. And very few people know this fact about me. So I was beyond glad to even see the word 'orchids' written in the note.

Our relationship at that time had to be kept in the dark because of "no fraternizing" rule. And given his reputation I thought that it was over last night itself and I was pretty sure of it when we didn't speak at all in the morning and he kept trying to avoid eye contact with me.

Being a girl who loves to make relationships last years, I felt ashamed for giving into my lust for this guy. I told myself it was over but my heart ached and the note gave me a little hope that this may just work.

3

"I miss you."

A simple admission from a guy who never words his feelings, even to those dearest to him, this note made me get up, run to his office, lock the door and *ahem*...

Just kidding, I was greeted by a group of people in his cabin who wanted me to present my idea on a new project. I had been trying to avoid it but he liked my idea and I was furious at him for using the note as bait.

Later, that evening he realized that my sour mood was a direct consequence of thinking that he didn't miss me. He told me that he did miss me but couldn't think of any other way to get me to present my idea. And he said sorry by spending the rest of the evening in between my legs.

4

"Are we really going to fight over a giraffe?"

This is one of the funniest note I own. And I still crack up reading this.

Our relationship was marked by the silliest of arguments. It is what kept us going. We could argue about anything. And this one time I did not let it go for days. I had shut myself up and refused to talk to him at all. I was exhausted and I didn't even remember what we were arguing about. We patched up after the note and agreed that whatever we argue about, we wouldn't keep it going on for more than an hour.

That rule was sealed with a kiss ...

...and a blowjob (how did I end up giving him a blowjob for this!).

5

"Let's play.

Everything is a competition. Whoever wins decides what the loser pays. Cool?"

I said yes. And literally everything became a competition. From who eats faster, runs faster to the Xerox machine and gets copies, does calculations faster, at some point we were even clocking who drinks the most water.

He lost at everything because I kind of cheated. I ditched my heels for flats, pulled out all my tricks to make excels faster, and unbuttoned my blouse a little to tease him. And I gave him light kisses and light touches on his sensitive spots every chance I got. My biggest trick was in the file room, as I went down on him making him edge right before an important meeting and he was so frustrated and unfocussed after that he couldn't present and I had to take over.

At the end of the day I had awakened a passive aggressive monster who took it out on me in bed, still pissed.

The next morning I reminded him that I had won and he had to pay up. He was still mad and agreed to do whatever I would ask.

I asked him to marry me so that we could play this game forever.

That was enough for the sulking and madness to vanish. He had been asking me to marry for months and I always pushed it. But the months led me to conclude that this was it!

The look on his face ... I cherish it for life.

6

"Pull your top down."

In the time I had known him, he had always pulled my top up, took advantage of any skin that was revealed. This was the first time he had asked me to cover up a small patch of skin that was peeking out from the side cut in my blouse.

It made me fall in love with him even more.

7

"You are a GODDESS."

I have zero clue what he was thinking when he passed this to me. Because it was a routine day with both of us working and I had done nothing to deserve such a compliment. That is what made this note memorable for me.

8

"Enough!

You are going to sit straight and let me do what I want."

He was horny as fuck that night and a couple of drinks just added to his dominant attitude. Sitting in a circle with our friends, dining and having a laugh, he passed me this note after I had stopped him from rubbing my thighs as I was afraid that he would just start fucking if I let him touch me.

But my rejections didn't sit well with a tipsy dom. He reached beneath the table, hiked up my skirt and finger fucked me hard. I was embarrassed but saw that our friends were busy in themselves. I saw satisfaction in his eyes when I came and he stopped, bringing his fingers to his mouth to suck and then continued eating his food and drinking, leaving me flushed.

9

"Shut up!

You want this. Don't you dare lie!"

He wanted anal. And I got to arguing. And it got out of hand.

He got tired of my baseless points in the arguments and totally lost it when I said "I don't want it!"

He wrote this note before leaving the house to cool off.

After he came home, I remained silent and he started apologizing and kissing and persuaded me to come to bed. Once in bed, he started fingering and when I was high he inserted finger there and I moaned.

After that I didn't resist much :p

10

"If you are expecting an 'I love you' after all the bullshit that happened yesterday...

*turn the page*

I still love you"

No explanations. He is just cute!