Another College Memory

Story Info
Redhead coed gives boyfriend a surprise.
1.3k words
4.18
60.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan800B
Dylan800B
13 Followers

I spent the bulk of my junior and senior year studying, playing around with my pals, and working at a bar in the small, Midwestern suburb where I went to school. While I was working there, a number of my friends would come in, and I would serve them as best and as freely as I could without getting caught by my boss, a middle-aged, overbearing woman, though a fair and successful one, named Beatrice. Beatrice was cool, but eccentric. She had this old apron with at least 50 pins on it: beer and liquor promotional pins, and several that I did not recognize. This is not a story about her, however.

Readers of my earlier story, will remember my girlfriend at the time, Robyn. She had beautiful luxurious long red hair, was captain of the women's lacrosse team, and was simply, absolutely, one of the most beautiful women I've ever known. That, and she had a kinky side that was only, at this point, beginning to truly emerge. She did not come to the bar very frequently when I was working-she understood that I was working, and would have a hard time concentrating with her there, just as she had a hard time concentrating when I visited her at her job. She was a member of the school's athletic training staff. For some reason, she found it difficult to tape ankles when I was there, staring at her longingly from across the room...who knew?

This night in particular though, Robyn had arrived around 10 PM, early by college standards, with a few of her sorority sisters, and sat promptly in front of my half of the bar, looking as though they may have already had a few prior to their arrival.

"Hiiii Dyyylan..." they all chimed in unison as they sat down.

"Good evening ladies," I replied, wondering what I could possibly be in for tonight. I never quite knew what was going to happen next with Robyn, so I always kept my mind open. They ordered a few beers and set into what appeared to be a relatively genial evening of imbibing. They were all drinking the same beer, our favorite, Sam Adams. I thought nothing of it, as it is a great beer, and out in the Midwest at that time, was about the same price as Beast, and Miller Lite, so, I wasn't thinking of anything suspicious. Little did I know....

As the night went on, and my girlfriend Robyn and her sisters drank more and more Sam Adams, and became more and more relaxed, I noticed that they were whispering to one another quite a bit. When they saw me watching, they quickly looked away. I remember this only in retrospect, I must admit.

Robyn was a shameless flirt, and each time I visited them, she took the opportunity to give me quick kiss or say something sexy in my ear when Beatrice wasn't looking. She frequently, as I imagine many of us do, got a bit ultra-sexy when she had a few beers. She was not only getting hotter as the night went on, but also was letting the other girls in the bar know in no uncertain terms that I was unavailable. although we had enjoyed that three-way with her best friend, she was not interested in sharing me further.

As the might went on, they finally kicked what was left of the Sam Adams keg, and I had to fetch one from the basement and bring it up-one of my least favorite tasks. This bar was an old space, and had a long and winding staircase to the beer cooler. So, I let my customers, Robyn and her sisters included, know that I would be gone for a few minutes to get a new Sam Keg. Everyone seemed fine, and I remember hearing a loud chorus of giggles as I headed toward the stairs. Little did I know....

I collected the keg, carried it upstairs, and began to install it in the cooler space that we had beneath the bar, when I noticed that Robyn wasn't there. I figured she had gone to the bathroom, and began to tap the new keg, when I felt hand working its way up my leg from under the bar. I slipped, and let off a small spray of foam off the keg before I looked down, and realized that my beautiful girlfriend Robyn, was kneeling, tucked underneath the bar where only I could see her. She had opened her button-down shirt, revealing her gorgeous 36 C breasts. She flashed me a look that I knew all too well, and as I worked on re-tapping the keg, she unzipped my pants, and removed my now expanding cock from within.

Needless to say, this was unexpected. I was manipulating the keg caps, and the tap itself, wiping down the hoses, and doing all I could to stay in the area of my girlfriend and her mouth, which had now sucked my cock down her throat. Her sorority sisters were standing directly in front of me, and obviously knew what was going on, as they stared at me pointedly, a few of them giggling, a few others crossing and uncrossing their legs, over and over...Robyn's best friend Alison, who readers of my previous story will remember, gave me a wink and licked her lips.

I could just see the nipples of her 34 C tits, which I was somewhat familiar with, coming to attention. I observed all of these things, as Robyn, obscured from public view by my body and the huge Keg of beer I had just placed on the ground, continued to suck on my now throbbing cock. Robyn and I both had explored many different sexual areas, but always somehow returned to our absolute love of giving each other head. She had this way of spinning her tongue around my cock while using each of her fingers to stimulate the head. At the same time, she would twirl her head around, adding another stimulation, but also, thrashing her long red hair along my abs and legs.

She knew that this drove me crazy, and continued for what felt like hours. Here we were, in a bar, with me, the person responsible for providing drinks, and I had to try to appear interested in a hose or pile of napkins, because to move would mean that the entire bar would know that my hot sorority girlfriend was giving me the hottest blowjob of my whole life. The board of health would certainly not approve.

Robyn continued, and then she began rubbing my cock between her tits and licking it as it came closer to her mouth. She knew that I was getting close to cumming, and reached a hand around to the wood underneath the bar and knocked on it twice. On cue, her sisters, turned, one to another, and began rubbing each others tits through their clothing, and kissed for what seemed like hours, though it could only have been 10-15 seconds. Robyn sucked my cock deep into her throat and thrust me into her mouth quickly over and over until I shot load after load of my cum deep into her throat. Her sisters knew, obviously that I had cum and immediately ceased their display for me.

The next thing I knew, Beatrice came over to me and asked, "Are you done yet?" with a gleam in her eye that I'd never seen. I assumed she was asking about the keg, and said "almost," she looked down to Robyn, gave her a wink, and whispered, "I wasn't talking to you Dylan...I was talking to my sorority sister..." I noticed at that point, a striking resemblance between the pins Robyn and her sisters wore, and one of the pins Beatrice wore on her seasoned and weathered apron.

And then, of course, I realized that I'd been set up, and Robyn and Beatrice and all of the sisters had a great laugh, but I didn't care. No one in the bar seemed to notice that anything had occurred. I had just received some of the greatest head in history, and it was only 11:45 PM. The night was young. But that is another story entirely...

Dylan800B
Dylan800B
13 Followers