Another Couples Party

Story Info
Horny couple beds multiple partners at swingers party.
6.4k words
4.23
115.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
833 Followers

Earlier this year, my wife and I were talking to another couple and trying to set up a night for all four of us to get together for some fun. We have been swinging for about 8 or 9 years, usually meeting other couples and playing in our home or at a hotel. Three weekends in a row we tried to set something up, but the plans always fell through for one reason or another. Finally, they invited us to a party they were hosting in their home. Gary and Lisa said that they were expecting 10-12 couples, mostly around our ages. (We are mid 40s, and they were a year or two younger than us). We accepted, and looked forward to finally meeting them.

On the night of the party my wife dressed in a low cut black dress that was a little longer and a bit dressier than was appropriate for the party, but she always overdresses for every event. The dress looked great on her, it just was not the type of short sexy dress that I expected most of the other women to be wearing. My wife is about 5'4", and is not a typical Barbie. She has thick legs, a big ass, and very nice 38D tits. She has put on some weight around the middle, but is really a very sexy, very beautiful plus size woman. She is somewhat self-conscious about her weight, and for this reason does not wear short skirts or clingy pants. She is proud of her breasts, however, and will wear anything low cut or that emphasizes her considerable cleavage.

Anyway, Gary and Lisa's house was about a 45 minute drive from our home, and we got a little bit of a late start heading out the door. We expected to be the last couple there, but when we arrived there were only three other couples (and the hosts) waiting anxiously for more guests. Gary and Lisa greeted us, and we were pleased to see that they looked the same in person as in their pics. Gary stood about 6' tall, was stocky, and had black hair and a black goatee. Lisa was about 5'2", blonde hair, a little on the chubby side, with a nice butt, shapely legs, and breasts about the same size as Maria's 38D twin puppies. Gary and Lisa introduced us to the other three couples, who were all gathered in the kitchen. As I expected, all of the other women were dressed in short, low cut, or tight dresses. Maria was, once again, overdressed for the occasion. But, as usual, she did not care.

My wife can be very picky about who she plays with, and I knew immediately that there were no likely candidates among the other couples. Nonetheless, everyone was friendly, and I fixed us some drinks as we mingled with the other guests. Gary and Lisa took turns going to the door to admit new arrivals, and the crowd steadily grew. We wandered away from the kitchen and made our way out to the pool. By this time there were easily 12-15 couples present, but still not a couple with whom I thought my wife would be interested in playing. About 5 minutes after we went outside we spotted an ideal couple. The wife was a very attractive, very polished and very classy Cuban woman with shoulder length auburn colored hair and wearing a knee length blue dress that was almost as out of place at that party as Maria's dress. Whereas my wife looked like she was going to dinner at a 4 star restaurant, this woman looked like she was the CEO of an accounting firm. The husband was a handsome Cuban gentleman, with thinning black hair and just a little paunch around the middle. My wife gravitated toward them immediately.

We talked to Henry and Lilia for about one half hour, during which time we found out that they were a little older than us (early 50s), did not know anyone else at the party, but were friends with another couple we sometimes played with. I could tell that my wife as very comfortable with these two, and gave every indication that these were the two she wanted to play with that evening. Henry disappeared several times during our conversation, and returned each time with a new drink for Lilia. As we continued to talk her speech became more slurred, and her accent became more pronounced. She was quickly becoming intoxicated.

Right about that time the first clothes came off and a two couples jumped into the pool. I went inside to fix us another round of drinks. Maria followed me inside the house, and told me that she would love to play with Henry and Lilia. Before we could make it back outside, another couple started talking to us. They were a somewhat mismatched couple. The Husband, Andres, was a very handsome Venezuelan around 40 years old. His wife, Joan, was a Jewish woman from New York in her early 50s. Her short tight dress revealed a firm, fit, well tanned and very sexy body, but she really was not a very pretty woman, especially as compared to the other women at this party. But they were nice, and we continued talking to them for some time. After about 20 minutes we started to make our way back to the pool, when there was a commotion in the family room (between the kitchen and the door to the pool area). We went to investigate, and found Lilia standing in just her heels, a white lacy g string, and a white lacy bra. She lost the blue dress somewhere outside. Her pale, creamy skin barely contrasted with her white underwear, making her seem even more naked than she actually was. She started dancing around the room very seductively, thrusting her hips and shaking her breasts at everyone. Two things about this performance were particularly shocking. First, she was so reserved and so formal when we initially met, that I thought it was going to take a lot of effort to get her clothes off her. But here she was, practically naked, dancing and gyrating around the room. Second, she had a much better figure than I expected. That frumpy blue dress hid her curves, showing only a little bit of leg. Now that she was nearly naked I could see that she was much trimmer than I thought, with only a little bit of tummy, slightly thick thighs and butt, and breasts that were larger than I thought possible, probably a C cup. For 51 years old, she was smoking hot. I thought she should lose that blue dress, permanently.

Lilia continued dancing around the room, until she spotted my wife. She then danced over to her and started to caress her and kiss her on the lips. My wife reacted by kissing her back, and then unhooking her bra and freeing her breasts. Lilia offered a nipple to my wife, who greedily sucked it down, leaving her lipstick on the pale white orb. Lilia danced around the room some more, and then returned to Maria. Maria felt her body some more as they kissed, and again Lilia offered her a breast to suck. Lilia pulled the straps down on my wife's dress, exposing her bra. Lilia unhooked the bra, freeing Maria's breasts, and then tasted each one. She then danced away, circling the room again. After a few moments she squeezed herself between myself and Andres, and began unbuttoning my shirt. She pulled my shirt out of my pants, and then started biting my nipples. At first she was gentle, but then it became more painful. She then kissed me, biting my lip before breaking away. She then turned and did the same thing to Andres, opening his shirt, biting his nipples, and then kissing him and biting his neck. I don't know how many people were watching as she went back and forth between the two of us, teasing and torturing us. While she kissed Andres she grabbed my crotch and rather firmly squeezed my rock hard dick. I was as turned on as I had ever been at any moment in my life.

At that point, I was pretty sure that I was going to end up fucking Lilia, but there were two thoughts going through my mind. First, I was glancing around the room trying to find Henry so that we could get him and Maria to join us for a foursome. But in the back of my mind I was also starting to realize that Lilia was probably more interested in a threesome with Andres and I, and that left Maria and Henry on their own. I was just getting used to that idea when Lilia surprised me once again. She grabbed Andres and pulled him away from the group, disappearing with him into a bedroom.

To say that I was shocked with being left behind would be an understatement. I recovered quickly, however, and looked around the room for Maria. About 15 feet away I saw Gary, the host, talking to another guy. In front him was Maria, on her knees, blowing him. I sat on a sofa and watched my wife sucking his dick while he continued trying to maintain a conversation with the guy next to him. But after about 10 more minutes of enjoying her excellent skills, Gary handed his drink to the other guy, put both hands in her hair, thrust his hips a few times, and shot his load down her throat. Maria then stood up, gave his dick one last squeeze, then started looking around the room for me. The other guy standing there was obviously disappointed, but she came over, grabbed my hand, and told me she was horny and needed to be fucked immediately. I asked her who she wanted to fuck, and she asked "after you?"

We went to the master bedroom first, but the door was locked. We then opened the door to the adjacent bedroom. That room had two twin beds, and both were occupied with couples fucking away. We opened the third bedroom door, which had a queen size mattress on the floor, and Andres and Lilia fucking doggy style. Lilia's ass was in the air and her face was buried in the mattress, but Andres looked up, saw us, and signaled for us to come in. We came in, closed the door, and got undressed immediately. Maria laid down on the bed next to Lilia, and I went down between her thighs and started eating her pussy. There was a lot of contact going on between the four of us. I alternately caressed Maria's thighs and then Lilia's while I ate Maria's pussy. Andres managed to lean over and feel Maria from her breasts to her thighs, and the two girls kissed and played with each other's tits. Maria quickly had her first orgasm as I licked her, and her second came minutes later. She then told me to fuck her, NOW. I easily slid into her soaked pussy, and fucked her with greater enthusiasm than usual. She was cumming almost immediately.

Next to her, Lilia also started cumming. She was practically screaming at Andres to fuck her harder, while Maria was grunting and moaning. The two girls were both cumming in multiples. Finally, Andres grunted and thrust one final time into Lilia. He rolled off her and collapsed onto the bed. I continued fucking Maria, and Lilia leaned over and started sucking her nipples. Maria's moans grew louder and more intense. Andres got up, started pulling off his condom, and left the room. I started fingering Lilia's soaked pussy as she sucked on Maria's tits. Lilia got up, and then sat down on Maria's face. Maria enthusiastically licked Lilia while I continued fucking Maria. After Maria had another big orgasm, I got off her, put on a condom, eased Lilia onto her back, and started fucking her. Maria sucked Lilia's tits and used her pocket rocket on Lilia's clit while I fucked her. I don't know where she had it, but she takes that toy everywhere. (Which reminds me of another great story for another time). Lilia was soon screaming as I pounded her pussy and Maria continued pressing the vibrator against her clit. Maria stuffed a nipple in her mouth to quiet her down, but a second later Maria was also screaming after Lilia bit down a little too hard.

Just then the door opened, and Andres came back into the room. He came over to the bed and dangled his dick in front of Maria. Maria sat up and started sucking his cock while I continued fucking Lilia. When he was back to fully erect status, he put on a condom and got behind Maria. He entered her in one thrust and started fucking her slowly. I had been fucking Lilia in a sort of kneeling position, with her feet on my shoulders and her ass lifted off the bed. I put her legs down and laid between them, in the classic missionary position. My face was next to hers, and I started kissing her while I fucked her. She kissed back, rather violently. She bit my lips and dug her nails into my back. Her hips thrust upward to meet my stroke, banging her pelvic bone against my groin with every thrust. I continued fucking her, thrusting harder and faster. She bit my cheeks, my chin, and my ear. There were scratches on the sides of my torso, my arms, and all over my back. This woman was a beast.

Finally, I felt my balls tightening. I thrust into her harder and harder. I was no longer paying any attention to Andres and Maria, I just wanted to cum. Lilia was moaning underneath me, but her moans sounded more like growls. I fucked faster and faster until finally I felt the cum rising up my shaft, and exploding into her. I felt 2, 3, 4 spurts, and then I collapsed. I rolled off her and laid on my back for few minutes. I eventually became aware of Andres pounding Maria, and saw that Lilia was now chewing on Maria's nipples.

I got up and went to the bathroom to discard my condom. I peed, fixed myself a drink, and then went back to the bedroom. When I got there Maria was laying on her back, and Andres and Lilia were getting dressed. I started putting my clothes on, just as Andres and Lilia were ready to leave the room. Lilia kissed me on her way out, and then the door closed behind them.

We got dressed, and made our way back to the family room. I saw that Andres and Lilia were snuggling together on a sofa in the formal living room in the front of the house, but they were the only two people in there. We sat down in the family room in the back of the house, taking in the rest of the guests. It seemed that there were now about 20-25 couples spread throughout the house and in the pool. This turned out to be a much larger party than the hosts expected.

I asked Maria if she wanted to go out to the pool, but I knew that she would not care to go swimming. She then asked me if I was ready to go home, and I told her truthfully, "not yet." A minute later the door to the master bedroom opened and Joan came out, completely naked. I have to say that she looked even better naked than she did in her short dress. Her body was as firm as any 25 year old, she had no tummy at all, and her small breasts sagged a little, but still stood out rather proudly. She still was not pretty, but in her freshly fucked flush, she was very sexy.

She looked around the room, then came over to the couch and sat on my lap. She asked me if I was going to be nicer to her now, and then kissed me on the mouth. She then turned to Maria and kissed her. I reached up and cupped her small breasts in both hands, while Joan ground her naked ass into my crotch and Maria continued to kiss her. Maria then bent her head downward and took one of Joan s nipples into her mouth. I held her breast and fed the nipple to Maria, who greedily sucked on it. Joan gasped and then started moaning. Maria sat up to catch her breath, and Joan slid off my lap and onto the floor, where she turned and reached for my belt. She opened my pants, pulled out my dick, and started sucking on it. I laid back on the couch and enjoyed her oral skills. Just as she got me fully erect, she turned toward Maria, spread her legs open, and pushed her dress up to her waist. Finding no panties, Joan lowered her fact to Maria's crotch, and started licking her pussy. It was now Maria's turn to enjoy Joan's oral skills. She continued to stroke my cock while licking Maria, but after a few minutes I got up, knelt on the floor behind her, and started licking Joan's shaved crotch. Maria was soon cumming, while I continued licking Joan from behind, paying particular attention to her puckered rosebud. Joan was soon panting, and lifting her face from Maria's pussy, asked if we were ready to join her in the bedroom. I did not wait for Maria to answer; I stood up, helped both ladies to their feet, and led them to the master bedroom door.

As soon as I opened the door I saw Henry lying naked on the bed. It became apparent that Henry and Joan had paired up earlier, and that Henry must have sent Joan out to find someone to join them for round 2. I locked the door and started undressing. Joan was already helping Maria out of her dress. The girls then climbed up onto the king size bed, and Maria started sucking on Joan's tits again. Maria loves sucking on nipples, but she prefers when they are attached to larger breasts. Nonetheless, she wasted no time in attaching her mouth to Joan's modest bosom. Henry and I sat on the bed and watched the women play with each other. Maria continued sucking on Joan's nipples, but at some point she turned on her pocket rocket and pressed it against Joan's clit. Joan was cumming in no time, thrashing on the bed beneath Maria and shouting her approval. Maria did not relent, but instead turned around and got into the 69 position with Joan. Normally Maria prefers to be on the bottom of a 69, but this time she lowered her pussy to Joan's face and then dove head first into Joan's pussy. Henry took this opportunity to caress Maria's ass, first with his hands and then with his mouth. While Maria rode Joan's face, Henry started to run his hand into the crack of her ass, and after a few minutes began to press a finger into her quickly relaxing rosebud. Maria's groans became grunts, as she neared another orgasm. I think Joan was starting to have a little trouble breathing as Maria really started to ride her face, pressing her pelvis downward and mashing her pussy all over Joan's lips and tongue.

After Maria reached her peak, she rolled off of Joan and laid on the bed, trying to catch her breath. But Henry did not give her much time. He told her how much he had enjoyed watching her performance with Joan, and her earlier performance with Gary. Now he wanted to feel her lips wrapped around his cock. Luckily for Henry he was circumcised, because one thing Maria does not like is to suck uncut cock. Henry knelt beside Maria s head and fed her his dick, which she eagerly licked and sucked to full attention. I was already fully erect, and since I had already tasted Joan and she had sucked me on the couch, I was ready to take the plunge into her sweet slippery snatch. I put on a condom, and then entered her in one smooth stroke. We fucked in a variety of positions, starting in the missionary, and ending with her on top and riding me. By this time Henry and Maria were next to us on the bed, fucking doggy style. At one point I turned toward Maria, who dropped her face to mine and kissed me while we fucked our new partners. We broke, and I looked up to see Henry and Joan also sharing a kiss, before Joan hunkered down and started riding me at full throttle. Having already cum with Lilia earlier, I was having no problem controlling my pace with Joan. I felt at that point that between the earlier ejaculation and the dulling effect of the condom, I could probably hold out for a good hour. Joan, meanwhile, reached several loud and strong orgasms, but then started to tire. She finally collapsed on my chest, leaving me unfinished. She climbed off me, and then laid face down on the bed. She urged me to fuck her from behind, which I was more than happy to do. With Joan lying face down on the bed and her legs together, I laid down on top of her and worked my cock into her pussy from behind. The tightness created by her legs being together caused my climax to approach much sooner than I had otherwise expected. Within minutes I was thrusting into her pussy as hard and as fast as I could. She was so tight and so slippery at that same time, and in less than 10 minutes I was filling the condom with my second load of the night.

I never really noticed when Maria and Henry got off the bed, but when I rolled off Joan I saw Maria standing next to the bed, bent over, with Henry standing behind her. He was holding her hips and she was grunting and moaning, and urging him to fuck her in the ass deeper. I realized that she must have really liked Henry, because she allowed very few men to fuck her in the ass, and none had ever entered her chute on the first night with her. Rather, she prefers to offer that orifice only after she has gotten to know a man and become comfortable with his lovemaking. But here she was standing next to the bed with her legs spread and her knees bent slightly, her tits pressed into the mattress and face tilted to the side, and Henry was standing behind her holding onto her wrists while he bored is cock in and out of her ass. It was one of the sexiest sights I had ever seen in my life. And while I watched Maria getting her ass fucked, I was laying with Joan who had curled up behind me and was massaging my dick with one hand while she lightly kissed the back of my neck, my shoulders, and down my spine. The last thing I remember was thinking that she would make a wonderful girlfriend.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
833 Followers
12