Another Craigslist Adventure

Story Info
The third person I met with from craigslist for some fun.
1.9k words
3.96
24.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place over a span of about a year. It covers three specific meetings. I can't remember the main guy's name, but I think it was Mike, so we'll just go with that!

As usual, I was horny as hell. I hadn't yet found someone who I could play with regularly so I was just looking for a discreet quick hookup to get off. I posted an ad for my area, stating that I'm a big and stocky young guy looking for some mutual jacking off and possibly 69. I always get lots of responses on my ads but I'm very selective based on if the person seems sane, at least somewhat intelligent, etc.

I got a response from a guy who lived alone about 30-35 minutes from my house. He said he is also a bigger guy, which I'm fine with and actually feel a little more comfortable with. We exchanged just a few messages. Then he sent me his address, I entered it in my GPS, and took off on my way over to his house. I pulled in the driveway around 9 PM or so. It was dark outside, and his street was dimly lit. I could see the light from a TV inside, so I walked to the front door. He moved a curtain and saw that I had arrived and opened the door.

We greeted each other, I asked to use his bathroom before we did anything. I came out of the bathroom and walked back to the living room, he had a blanket layed down on the floor and some towels. He walked up to me as surprised me, he pulled my shirt up all of a sudden, licked his lips and then sucked on my nipples. I'm not really into having my nipples sucked, but I just let him go ahead. It only lasted for like 15-20 seconds, then he looked down and took my dick and balls into his hand. He just wanted to feel what I had down there. He then told me to take my shorts off. I did, he took his off as well. We both layed down on the blanket and got ready to get in the 69 position, which is one of my favorites!

We were both laying there, I looked at his dick, grabbed it and started playing with it. He did the same with mine, but pretty quickly took it into his mouth. It felt SO good. He definitely knew how to suck and he had an extremely wet and warm mouth. I then took him into my mouth...

His dick was a little smaller than mine, probably around 5 inches. We just kept sucking eachother non-stop, and it was amazing. We were sucking away for probably about 10 minutes, then he said he was ready to cum. I didn't want cum in my mouth, I hate the taste of cum, personally. So I took my mouth off his dick and he already had my dick out of his mouth. I jacked him off for about 30 seconds and he started spurting his cum onto the blanket. A little bit of his cum hit my shirt. Then he did the same for me. I got onto my back, he grabbed my dick and started stroking. It took a minute or two for me to get back on the edge, then he stroked faster, and I starting gushing like crazy all over my stomach... I thanked him for having me over and headed outside to my car, then made my way home.

A little under a year later, I posted another ad on craigslist looking for someone to mutually jack off with. I was kind of out the the little dick sucking, 69 phase I had I had my friend Rob (who is mentioned in my other stories) to play with at the time, but he had been busy a lot around that time. So I couldn't wait anymore and found another person to hold me over. I got a response to my ad, and this guy lived in the same area I had met Mike a while back. I thought it might have been him but wasn't quite sure. I left my house and as I got closer I realized it was Mike again...

I arrived and he let me inside. I told him that I remember coming over before. He said that he recognized me. We both sat down on his couch, close to one another. He grabbed his laptop, and started searching for some porn. He found some compilation video of a bunch of different couples having sex, set his computer on the floor and got ready to go.

He pulled his pants down and started playing with his dick. I just rubbed mine through my shorts briefly. Then I couldn't wait any longer, so I pulled my shorts down to my feet. He looked over at my dick to check it out. He complimented me on it. Seems like everyone really likes my dick! I asked him if I could play with his a little bit, he didn't care, so I grabbed it and slowly played with and stroked it. He reached over and played with mine as well. Then we both went back to our own cocks.

At one point, he suddenly leaned over and swallowed my dick. It surprised me, but I couldn't complain. It was fantastic. He really sucked the hell out of my dick. He swirled his tongue around my whole dick, with quite some force. It was so good, another one of the best blowjobs I've had. He asked me if I wanted to suck his but I didn't really want to. Then I felt kind of bad so I licked the underside of his right below the tip. He loved that! Then he asked if I wanted to try fucking his mouth, I'd never done that before so I said I'd give it a try.

I stood up on the couch right in front of him, he opened his mouth and I guided my cock inside. He swirled his tongue and started bobbing his head a little bit. It felt really good, but I actually wanted to try fucking his mouth. So I slowly started to thrust back and forth. Soon enough I was straight up fucking his mouth. It didn't last long and I was on the edge about ready to cum. It had only been like one minute so I pulled my dick out so I wouldn't be done yet. He said to cum in his mouth, but I wanted more pleasure before I actually came.

So I sat back down on the couch for a minute and stroked his dick until I was ready to fuck his mouth again. I got up, out my dick in his mouth and started going at it. It was one of the most incredible feelings I've ever had! I was about to cum and he changed his mind about swallowing my load.

He went and grabbed some paper towel from his kitchen so we could both cum and clean up. He finished himself off, then I was ready to shoot. I turned over so I was facing him, kind of on my side. He held the paper towel under my dick when I told him I was cumming. I started shooting, my first squirt missed the paper towel and landed on the couch. The next couple landed on the paper towel, then another squirt missed and landed on his shirt. I cum wildly! Lol! So, I thanked him for the blowjob and having me over, and was on my way home.

While I was at his house, in the middle of our play time, Mike had been telling me about some "bitch boy" that he met with every other week or so. He said he would drive about 45 minutes to pick him up and head back to his house with him. When they got back, this 19 year old dude would suck Mike's dick for a while then Mike would fuck him in the ass. He showed me a few pictures of the action. I mentioned that I'd be interested in joining the two sometime and he said that would be cool...

So Mike and I kept in touch and tried to find a good time to meet up over the next few weeks or so. I then mentioned that it would be awesome have his "bitch boy" suck us both off in Mike's car. That is exactly what happened...

Mike got ahold of me and said he was heading out to play with his friend. I said that I could make it that night and I was heading out. I got to our meeting spot a little later than I was supposed to, but he was a little late as well. I pulled into the carpool parking lot and parke next to Mike. He had already picked up his friend. I got in the back seat, Mike introduced us. We went down the road and stopped in a grocery store parking lot to switch seats and get ready for the fun...

I said that I'd drive first while Mike got sucked off. They both got into the back seat while I got into the drivers seat. I then pulled out of the parking lot and headed towards the back roads. Once we got off the main road, Mike and his friend started making out. Didn't expect that, but they could do whatever they wanted, I wasn't kissing anyone lol. I started rubbing myself, as I was getting turned on thinking about what was going to be happening shortly. Mike then unzipped his pants and pulled them down, his friend quickly dove down and started licking and sucking Mike's cock.

He got sucked for probably about 4 minutes, then his friend started stroking him for a few, then went back to sucking for a couple minutes, then Mike started groaning and moaning. He was sucked to completion and swallowed. They then kissed briefly before Mike said it was my turn. I pulled over, at this point I had no idea where we were, luckily Mike did! I got out and walked to the other side of the car and got in the back seat with Mike's friend, and I prepared to go to pleasure town!

He reached over and rubbed my crotch. He put his hand in my shorts and fondled my dick and balls until Mike started driving. Next thing I knew, I felt an incredible warmth engulf my cock. I dropped my head back and started groaning and moaning. I don't know what it was, but getting sucked while riding in a moving vehicle with someone else driving is just amazing. I kept asking the dude sucking me off if he liked my dick and how it tasted. He said he loved it. He really knew how to suck a dick!

It took probably about 10 minutes for me to be ready to cum. He pressed his head down harder and moved his tongue around as I started to cum. I gave him a really nice, big load and he loved every drop of it. By then we were almost back to the carpool lot, so I had them drop me off at my car. They said they were going driving again for another round. Mike was going to get some head while driving. I would've gone again too but I had to get going. The last I heard from Mike was that he was getting married. That was probably a year and a half or two years ago.

Anyway, that's the end! I hope you liked this one! And I hope it wasn't too long or anything! Feedback is appreciated! Thanks!