Another Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh my fuck, you're kicking me,' she gasped, whether in joy or horror he couldn't tell from her tone. He kicked her harder, and harder.

Now she was crying, twisted on the floor. She was not trying to get away, he supposed she was too tired. He kicked her in the belly and the thighs, in the arse and arms. He put his foot on her face and trod on her, though he found he couldn't stamp on her when he tried.

His knife was on the table, and taking it, he cut the bonds that held her ankles and wrists together. Then he kicked her in the cunt.

'Worthless bitch,' he whispered, half to himself, and she moaned again, wriggled and sobbed.

'Worthless, flat-cheated, slack-cunted, skinny little dollrag whore,' he murmured. 'Ask me to kick you.'

Maybe she had not heard him, maybe that was why she was not answering. He kicked her. 'I want you to ask me to kick you, cunt,' he said over her crying.

'Please, kick me.'

She tried to relax, tried not to brace herself against the pain. There it came, thudding into her thigh.

'What are you?'

No reply.

'What are you?'

No reply

Swift, powerful kick in the belly.

'What are you?'

'I'm a stupid cunt, please kick me.'

'Oh fuck yeah,' he moaned as he kicked her over and over. She still made no movement, lay docile by his feet.

'I think... I think (the words came out strained. Did he sound high-pitched? he shook his head and carried on) I want to fuck you now, cunt.'

Only a slight noise from the creature on the floor let him know she had heard. He took hold of her underneath her arms, and lifted her prone body onto the bed.

She fell backwards onto the pillow, too tired to do anything, too tired to react, too tired to fight. With his left hand, he spread her legs, and started to play with her cunt. Pulled on her pierced clit, flicked her fleshy labia.

He put his finger in her; found her pussy soaking wet and welcoming. She seemed to move a little as he entered her, but he could not be sure. He didn't care much, watched his hand as it fingered her cunt and clit and arsehole. He slipped his finger back in, this time with a second. And a third. She definitely moved then. He laughed. You just have to fill this cunt up and she's always happy, even if she's not really conscious!

A fourth finger found its way into her spacious cunt, and he eased his thumb in through the middle. She pulled away, her cunt was stretched with him, but he moved with her, kept forcing his hand. She started to cry very quietly, the hardness of his knuckles entering her putting pressure on her abdomen, hurting her.

He watched, fascinated, as her meat moved and expanded like plasticine around his invading fist. Little by little, his hand crept into her. His knuckles were disappearing, going, going, gone. He braced himself, and closed his hand into a fist, and with an inaudible plop sound, his hand disappeared into her cunt.

Inside her hole he found a cavity that seemed to be made for his fist, not a squash like the entrance, but a comfortable space. He seemed to be in his hand as he felt around, waggled fingers to feel out his surroundings. He was inside her. He moved his fist gingerly in and out, not wanting to hurt her too much. She was still crying, his invasion was emotional as well as physical and she had nothing to stop her tears with. She moved her lips, and seemed to whisper something, but he could not hear.

He leant in close to her lips, fist still moving inside her, twisting and pushing.

'Punch me in the cunt,' she whispered again. He felt nothing for a second, and then release, starting battering her cunt with his fist, ramming it in and out, trying to keep control so that he didn't damage her. And then he saw it properly, his arm ending, not with a hand, but with a person, his girl impaled on his arm. Her cunt was his.

'i'vegotmyfuckinhandinyourcunt' he said, moving his arm faster now, in and out. he pulled it all the way out, looked at his wet fist for a second in wonder, before extending his arm again, shoving his fist effortlessly back into her gaping hole.

He fucked her like this for a while, enjoying the second when he entered her, then put his fist far up inside her and kneaded it against her walls til she came to sobbing orgasm.

Little gasping sobs were still coming from her when he turned her on her front.

She lay motionless still, unable to muster the strength to move, even as the cool point of the blade entered her skin. She kept very still while he cut her, even stiller than she had been.

'Cunt' he said, when he had finished his work.

After the blade, she felt nothing. Heard him say 'cunt' in another world.

He spat on his hard cock.

a tremendous burning pain as he penetrated her dry and bruised rectum, relentless force as he ripped open her sphincter. She began to cry again. The pain of her unprepared arsehole and the knowledge of her pain were nearly enough to make him come straight away, but he pushed it down, spat again at his cock, where it entered her stretched anus. That was better now. He rode her from behind, watching her inscribed back as he pushed in and out of her swiftly expanding arsehole. 'Cunt, cunt, cunt, fucking cunt,' he said affectionately as his rape of her became less painful for them both. Gathering pace, he grabbed her throat, put her in a choking armlock as he fucked her. Her breath became short and forced, rasping burr of someone who is desperate for air. He seemed to lose his stride, his position balanced on his arm was uncomfortable. With a sigh, he sat up, slapped her face hard, one, twice, three times. then with an ever more violent thrust of his cock, he put a pillow over her head, held it down with his left hand, watched himself enter her headless, self-less body, looked at his carving, C U N T between her shoulderblades, dribbling blood down her back, thought of her stretched cunt and violated arse.

He pushed down harder on the pillow. 'Relax,' he thought. 'Relax into it'

(Kill me, came her thought suddenly in his head)

She flailed desperately, struggled instinctively against death and at that very moment he came violently, with a great moan.

He nestled in close to her warm soft body, took in her smell and taste and feel. A succession of virtual girls stripped for him while he rolled and smoked a cigarette. He cleaned her wounds while she slept, and tucked her in under the big soft duvet.

When she awoke, she found him curled up, underneath the bed.

12