Another Day at the Office

Story Info
Elisa meets the new boss.
5k words
4.29
44.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why me? I bent down to pick up the stack of papers that had just fallen from my grip. It was most definitely a Monday morning and I wanted to be anywhere but at work. We were getting to meet the CEO today and I was in no way ready. I picked up the fallen paperwork and walked to my cubicle setting everything down in a massive heap on my desk. I needed a minute so I walked to the bathroom. I stood at the sink staring in the mirror before me. My black hair looked like a rats nest sitting on the top of my head in a messy bun. Thanks to my Latin heritage my skin had a natural tan to it and made my brown eyes look almost chocolate in the light. I took a deep breath and ran some water in the sink bending down to splash my face. I used a paper towel to dry my face off and straightened my clothes. I had chosen to wear a red button up blouse and a black pencil skirt. The outfit hugged my curves perfectly. My 36DD breasts sat perfectly under the shirt and with the top two buttons undone gave the hint of cleavage that left plenty to the imagination. My hips were full and thick so the skirt sat like a second skin on my body. I brushed my skirt down and turned off the water. Sighing I walked back to my cubicle and began organizing my mess.

It was almost 2pm when a message popped up on my computer screen reminding me of the meet and greet with the CEO today at 2:15. I finished entering my data into the spreadsheet before me. Client acquisitions for a large shipping company wasn't glamorous but it paid the bills. I stood and took a notebook with me, surely the new CEO would have something informative to say so I may as well look ready. Otherwise I can just doodle the time away. I walked down the hall into a meeting room, there was a large table with 16 chairs circling it. I was early enough that I got a chair this time and wouldn't have to stand at the back of the room like a wallflower at a school dance. My colleagues filed in and began to fill the seat and available space left in the room. Mary, our office manager filed into the room after everyone else was in.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, sit down and give your attention to Mr. Stephenson our new CEO" she motioned to the door and in walked a man younger than I imagined he would be. He couldn't have been more than twenty six years old. He was tall at least 6'4" with sandy blonde hair that was grown shoulder length, he was built with a muscular body that reminded me of Chris Hemsworth in Thor. His eyes were a bright blue and they held a sort of mystery in them as he scanned the room it was almost like he was plotting something.

"Please everyone call me Jack." He said with a smile. "I am here for the next few weeks to oversee how this company is working. I recently purchased Anderson Shipping and would like to see if any changes need to be made. Currently I am not planning to make any personnel changes, so just go about your work and lets see how we can make this company more efficient." Everyone clapped then at the thought of not losing their jobs. I hadn't made up my mind about our new CEO yet. The whole idea of he wasn't planning on making any personnel changes didn't mean he wouldn't. After a few questions were asked back and forth the meeting was dismissed and it was almost time to leave for the day. I walked back to my cubicle and started to clean things up.

"Hello." A voice from behind me I turned to see Mr. Jack Stephenson standing at my cubicle. "I didn't get a chance to meet you in the other room."

"Elisa. Elisa Rodriguez." I replied turning to continue to gather my things.

"You are in client acquisitions I see. Any ideas on how we can grow our business?" he sounded friendly enough more like he was trying to make small talk but wasn't sure how to in a work situation.

"Yes but I need to get going so I can't talk right now."

"Maybe over dinner sometime?" his question made me stop fiddling with the stuff on my desk and I turned to look at him.

"Excuse me? I mean did you just ask me out on a date?" I was confused and nervous.

"Yes I did. I think you are beautiful and would like to buy you dinner." he made it sound like a business transaction.

"No thank you." I stated politely.

"No thank you?" he looked amused.

"I don't think it's appropriate now if you'll excuse me I have to get going." I gathered the remainder of my things and walked past him before he could say anything else. As I walked to the parking garage I couldn't believe what just happened. My new boss asked me out. Did he really think I would say yes? Was it some sort of ploy to get me to sleep with him to secure my job? No I'm just overthinking things, I convinced myself as I climbed into my dark blue Pontiac G6. I drove home listening to the radio trying to clear my head of the last hours events.

The next day I woke up early and showered before work brushing my curly hair smooth. I ran a flat iron though it so I could leave it down so it cascaded past my shoulders almost to my mid back. The blackness of my hair gleamed when it was straight, almost like looking into a shiny pool of dark water. I put on a grey skater style skirt that flowed when I walked and a matching silk blouse that had a ruffled collar that draped low but not too low as to not be professional. I drove to work and got there ten minutes early. I walked to my cubicle and sat down turning on my computer. I saw there were a few unread emails so I clicked on the first one not paying attention to the title. 'Client Acquisition department meeting at 11am' I read the email and rolled my eyes. There was only one other person in my department and they were on vacation until the end of the week. At least Mary should be there too. Most meetings don't happen all especially interdepartmental meetings without Mary present. I looked at the clock, 9am, whew I still had a couple hours before I had to deal with our CEO again.

"Elisa?" Mary stood at my cubicle door.

"Good Morning Mary." I said with a smile. It was hard not to smile around Mary. She was an older lady sixty five to be exact and always had a Mary Poppins kind of attitude about her. She was like everyone's mother, always making sure you were ok, and with me being the youngest in the office at twenty two, she took a special interest in checking up on me.

"Did you see you have a meeting today with Mr. Stephenson?"

"Yes ma'am I did. Will I be seeing you there?" I asked hopeful.

"Not this morning dear. I have an appointment where I'll be out most of the day. I know Jonathan is on vacation until the end of the week, so I just wanted to check and make sure you would be able to answer Mr. Stephenson's questions alone." she smiled with that caring smile that you can't help but agree with.

"Yes Mary. I'll be fine." with that she nodded and left walking down the hall checking on others as she passed them. I sighed. I so did not want to be alone with Mr. Stephenson. Oh well time to put on my big girl panties and get work done. I dug into my computer pulling all of the data over the past six months regarding our acquisitions and losses. Just before 11 I received another email stating that the meeting had been moved to Mr. Stephenson's office instead of the conference room. I rolled my eyes and gathered my paperwork.

The CEO's office, which was very rarely used, was on the 10th floor and isolated in the corner of the building. I took the elevator up from the 4th floor where my cubicle and the main conference room was located. I listened to the musak that was playing in the elevator. Finally the ding indicated that I was on the 10th floor and as the doors opened Mr. Stephenson was there ready to greet me with a smile.

"Good morning Ms. Rodriguez."

"Good morning sir." I stepped off the elevator and began to walk to his office. I could feel him watching me walk as he was a couple steps behind me. I shook the idea from my head. I must be crazy. I found the chair across from his desk and smoothed my skirt as I sat down. I was not about to show him any more skin than necessary. Had I know about this meeting yesterday I would have worn pants. He walked in and closed the door.

"Would you like some coffee?"

"No thank you." I replied organizing my paperwork. As he sat down behind his desk I continued "What questions do you have for me Mr. Stephenson?"

"Why won't you join me for dinner?" I looked at him then.

"That hardly seems appropriate. I declined your offer, you don't get to hold a meeting to corner me with as to why." I was very firm with my answer I wanted this whole idea in his head to end now. He laughed. That laugh sent a chill down my spine.

"Women don't usually tell me no." he stated matter of factly.

"I'm not like other women."

"No, I see you are not."

"Look is this going to become a sexual harassment lawsuit? If so I'll leave now and call my lawyer." I stared into his eyes as I said it. The laughter in his eyes did not fade. He stood up and walked to the front of the desk so I had to look up at him from where I sat.

"Should I give you grounds for a sexual harassment lawsuit? I have not threatened your job, nor have I given you a reason to feel your job was in jeopardy, I merely wanted an explanation since you denied that to me yesterday."

"I don't owe you an explanation. I said no. That's all you need to know Mr. Stephenson. Now if you would like me to answer questions regarding my department then great, otherwise" I stood up still shorter than him even at 5'7", "I would like to get back to work."

He put his hand on my shoulder. "Ms. Rodriguez please sit down." I could feel the strength in his hand and I sat down slowly. "Allow me to explain. I am very interested in getting to know you personally but you seem very against that. You will give me no explanation as to why just that you are not interested, which I find very hard to believe since I saw how you stared at me when I first walked into that meeting." he walked behind me and put both hands on my shoulders. "Now I would like to think we could be civil about this but if you can not then please submit your resignation." he squeezed me shoulders tightly making me want to cry out but I would not give him that satisfaction.

"I'll sue you." I said masking the pain I felt

"No you won't. You see if you even try to sue me I will come to your home and make you regret threatening me. Personnel files can be very accommodating to helping find out who a person is. Your mother is sick correct? That's why you have taken time off recently to help take care of her. Wouldn't it be just horrible if something were to happen to such a kind woman?" the threat made my blood boil I shoved the chair back knocking him off balance and stood up moving toward the door.

He grabbed my hair pulling it sharply making me cry out as he pulled me backwards I steadied myself with a hand on his chest. His hand still gripped in my hair he pulled my head back to look at him. My breathing quickened as I stared into his eyes. He leaned toward me hovering just above my lips. "Do we have an understanding?" His breath was hot on my face and the look in his eyes sent shivers throughout my body. My nipples became hard thinking about what he could do to me. I felt a tingle between my legs. What was wrong with me? "I'm waiting on an answer Ms. Rodriguez." he lifted his face back far enough to look into my eyes. I saw in his control, domination, a wanting for me to struggle against him. He was enjoying this.

I used my hand on his chest to stand more steadily while my neck started to ache with the angle he had it in. "My neck is starting to hurt." He slowly released the tight grip of my hair but kept his hand on it just in case.

"Well?" he asked

"As I said before I am not interested." My breath was only a little shaky I got points for that since my body was shivering. He grabbed me by my arms then and turned me pushing my face down onto his desk. The movement startled me and made me catch my breath in my throat. I felt him pressed against me. His cock was hard even through his pants I could feel the girth of him pressing against my skirt covered ass. I inhaled deeply my breath shaking. He lifted my skirt up over my waist showing the black lace thong I had chosen to wear today. His hand lightly caressed my ass. I closed my eyes not wanting to react to that touch. I was wet between my legs with all the power he had just shown and now the light touch was sending my senses into overdrive.

WHACK! A sharp slap on my ass brought me back to my senses. WHACK! WHACK! Two more slaps. I bit my lip so I didn't scream. He continued his assault on my ass and with every slap my wet cunt tingled and ached to be touched. He stopped and caressed my ass lightly again. "Even with all that tan skin your ass still gets nice and red for me." he sounded like he was admiring what he had just done. Tears were hot on my face but I refused to make a sound letting him know how much it hurt.

His hand traced it's way to my dripping cunt. He grabbed my panties and squeezed then looked at his hand. "You are dripping. You liked getting spanked didn't you slut?" there was amusement in his voice. "I bet you want me to fuck you right now." I could hear him undoing his belt and the sound of his pants hitting the floor. My body wanted him but I couldn't. My mind was a mix of emotions and thoughts and I was stuck bent over his desk my pussy dripping like a bitch in heat. He rolled me over pushing me further onto his desk and I couldn't stop the whimper that escaped my lips when my freshly beaten ass touched the wood of his desk. I looked at the ceiling not wanting to see his face.

"Look at me." I didn't move so he leaned over to see my eyes. "Tell me to fuck you."

"Go to hell." I growled.

I could feel his hands grab my panties and with one pull ripping them from my body. I shivered as his fingers spread my lips and ran up and down my wet slit. I tried to move away slithering under his hand that held my stomach firmly to his desk. His fingers continued to play as he watched me writhe on his desk. He then slid a finger inside me. I closed my eyes and bit my lip trying not to moan as his finger slid up to the first knuckle then deeper. He slid his finger in and out getting a rhythm going. His thumb found my clit freeing it from its hood and rubbing back and forth over it bringing a gasp from my lips. That gasp must have given him the green light because he slid another finger inside me and began to vigorously thrust them in and out. My hips were rising to meet him as a moan escaped left my mouth. God it felt good. His assault on my pussy was driving me closer to an orgasm. I could feel it building. His hand left my stomach and pulled my shirt down ripping the delicate fabric my bra was all that covered my breasts now. He reached into the right cup freeing my breast and began to play with my hardened nipple. I was about to cum all over his fingers. I moaned loudly, right on the edge when he stopped.

He moved his hands back and took a step back from me. I opened my eyes staring down my body at him. He smiled and licked his fingers his erect cock standing straight out from his body. It was 9 inches long and thick my eyes widened seeing the monster that protruded from his waist.

"Tell me to fuck you." he demanded reaching forward to lightly tease my clit.

I moaned "Yes please fuck me!"

He stepped forward and with one thrust filled my tight pussy. My back bowed and my nails clawed at his desk. I screamed from the mix of pain and pleasure that his cock filling my body brought me. He didn't pause just thrust over and over again. I could feel his cock stretching my tight cunt as he fucked me relentlessly. His fingers were pinching and pulling my nipples mercilessly. I thought he was going to push through my cervix with his large cock and the force he was using. I felt his body shake and he grabbed my hips pulling me closer to thrust hard and deep spilling his seed inside me. His orgasm overtook his body and I watched as he shook. My own orgasm hit me like an ocean wave releasing my own liquid cum. I couldn't move all I could do was lie there, breathing heavily, as he pulled out of me. He walked over to where my head half hung off his desk.

"Clean up your mess slut" he commanded his dripping cock in front of my face.

I opened my mouth and went to turn to him but he thrust his cum covered cock inside. I could taste my sweet juices mixed with his salty cum. I licked and sucked him until his cock was soft and clean. He stroked my hair as if petting a dog to give them encouragement.

"Good girl." he said "Now this was a productive meeting." he pulled his cock from my mouth and walked over to his pants getting redressed. In that moment I realized that I was almost completely naked. I sat up quickly and placed my breasts back in my bra. My shirt was shredded and my panties were as well. I pulled my skirt down to hide my nakedness but my skirt had cum stains on it and the cum was beginning to drip from my pussy. I was embarrassed at what just happened and I wasn't sure what to do from here. I couldn't go back to my cubicle half naked and smelling like sex.

"Through the door on your right is a bathroom with a full shower. I believe you are a size 10 am I correct?" I looked at him and nodded slightly. "Good there is an appropriate outfit in the closet next to the bathroom. Go clean up and get back to work." he sat down at his desk reorganizing the mess I had made. I quickly went to the bathroom and showered, hot tears mixing with the hot water. I can't believe I slept with him. I can't believe I let him treat me like a slut. I can't believe I enjoyed every minute of it. I finished my shower and got dressed in the outfit that was in the closet. It was a light blue dress that had a brown belt to go around the waist. It was a similar style to the skirt I had chosen to wear in that it was a flowy, but the material was satin and very soft. I had no panties to put on so the dress being shorter than my original outfit made me nervous. After brushing out my hair I exited the bathroom. Mr. Stephenson was working on his computer. I was going to sneak by the office but he stopped me.

"Be back at my office at 4. We have more to discuss." he never looked up from his computer and I didn't want to argue I just went down to my desk and tried to bury myself in work. I wanted to forget everything that had just happened but even thinking about it made my pussy tingle. The day was wrapping up and I looked at the clock it was almost 4 and I knew that I was supposed to go back to Mr. Stephenson's office. I thought maybe I could sneak out early and he wouldn't know. I gathered my things and started to head to the parking garage.

"Going somewhere?" his voice had a hint of anger to it and I turned to look at his eyes as I answered.

"Yes Sir I have an appointment to get to." I lied.

"Well come up to my office for a moment and I'll get you to your appointment on time." he ushered toward the elevator. I sighed and followed. Nothing to see here folks just a co-worker going to get fucked again. The elevator doors closed and his hands were on my throat pushing me against the wall. "Don't ever disobey me again." I looked at him with terror in my eyes. His grip was strong and cutting off air. "You are my slave and I am your master do you understand?" I nodded quickly as his grip loosened I started coughing trying to regain my breath. He straightened his shirt and walked to his office when the doors opened with me following. Once in his office he shut the door.

"Take your dress off slut." the command was abrupt and I stared at him. "Don't make me repeat myself." the anger was creeping back into his voice. I took off the dress and put in on the chair next to me. "Bra too. I want to see those tits." His voice was crude but I did as I was told and place my bra on top of my dress.

12