Another Day at the Office

Story Info
Crossdressing & male submission at work.
2.9k words
4.16
122.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 9.30 in the morning and Peter Reid was sat at his desk pondering the first major problem of the day. It was a problem being faced by thousands of other workers across London at that exact moment. Should I check my personal e-mail first or have a quick game of Freecell? Peter decided on checking his mail account as you never knew what you might find in there and leaned back in his chair as his PC did the necessary.

All in all Peter was pretty happy with his lot. He was twenty, had a good job in the city, good-looking ish and he liked to keep himself fit. More importantly he had one of those elusive jobs where you could get away with doing virtually nothing and still get well paid for it. Not bad not bad even if he did say so himself.

Peter was an analyst for Crown Acquisitions, the top venture capital Company in London. Founded by Nicola Crown and still run with an iron hand by her, even though she was worth so much she could of bought half the Caribbean. He had joined straight from school and soon learned he had a natural flair for numbers. That had quickly lead to his promotion into his current position as analyst.

The phone rang on his desk almost making him jump, he usually didn't accept any calls until after 11.00, the fact that someone would call at such a time worried him slightly.

"Hello"

He said, slightly apprehensively, his heart rate had increased markedly in the last few seconds. Anyone looking on would have noticed a slight flush appear on his face.

"Good morning can I speak to Ginger please"

Peter flushed further and stole a furtive glance around the office to see who else was in earshot, thankfully he was virtually alone. The voice belonged to one Mrs Richmond, P.A. and personal confidant to Miss Crown, company C.E.O. Every time Peter heard it his stomach lurched and his cock twitched, the sound of that voice meant only one thing. Trouble.

"This is Ginger speaking"

"Ginger be a darling and pop up to Miss Crowns office, she has need of you today"

"Yes Mrs Richmond I'll be there right away"

"Good girl I'll clear the lift for access to the penthouse suite, see you soon sweetie"

With that she was gone, Peter replaced the receiver, his face slightly flushed, hands shaking, cock straining almost painfully.

He sat back in the chair aware of how tense he was all of a sudden, his body twanging with excitement. His mind cast back six months to the first time he had met the company Chief Exec and her assistant. He had been in the lift minding his own business, he was wearing his favourite Armani suit, a lovely black pinstripe that he had bought with his first bonus check, he was feeling particularly pleased with his appearance that day. This feeling was hugely enhanced however due to the fact that Peter had a pair of sheer silk stockings and a suspender belt on under his suit trousers. His cock was straining against a pair of exquisite black silk panties, the thrill he felt knowing that under his usual sober exterior was some very expensive women's underwear was almost to much for him. The underwear belonged to his landlady, an older woman of impeccable taste. Peter would have done anything for her given half the chance and he was sure she knew of his little secret. He felt so naughty as he rummaged through her underwear draw, the thrill almost palpable as he hoped against hope that she would catch him and put him over her knee. Wearing her clothes had become a secret pleasure for him and something he only got to do on the rare occasions that she was out of town. Such as today, she was away on business thus allowing Peter the chance to feed his illicit habit and wear her lingerie.

The lift had stopped on the 12th floor and Miss Crown and her assistant had got in, Peter stole glances at the two women both of whom were around mid forties and wearing expensive suits. As Mrs Richmond had turned to press the button to the top floor a folder she was carrying had caught in one of Peter's suspenders making an audible twanging sound. Peter's heart stopped as both women turned to look at him, quizzically at first with the looks slowly changing to one of comprehension.

Without speaking Mrs Richmond had stopped the lift and told Peter to drop his trousers. Peter was white with fear now, all feelings of happiness had evaporated as he realised he was becoming a part of his worst nightmare. He had looked from face to face seeking some respite from the rapidly approaching humiliation, humiliation that seemed to be making his cock throb despite himself. Seeing no way out of his predicament he had been forced to comply, undoing his belt and lowering the trousers under the watchful stares of the two women. Mrs Richmond had indicated for him to lift the jacket and shirt clear. Allowing them to see his twitching cock encased within the beautiful panties. Peter was beside himself the conflicting arousal and humiliation were contriving to bring him close to orgasm. Finally Miss Crown had spoken.

" What a pretty little girl you make, what's your name sweetheart?"

"Peter, Miss Crown"

Peter had stammered out a reply, barely able to control the emotion in his voice.

"Peter? That's not a girls name, report to my office in one hour and we will see what we can do with you"

With that the two women had started the elevator up again and left Peter to thank god that he still had a job and at the same time cringe at what he might of got himself into.

That had been the start of the rest of Peter's life, since then he had been given a new name, Ginger, he had become Miss Crown's personal slut, at her beck and call to take care of her every need. There was no hair on his body below his head and his body was to be clean for her use at any time she summoned him, such as now. Peter rose from his chair and snuck out of the office, thankfully he was freshly shaved, he new better than to arrive in front of Miss King with just the tiniest hint of stubble anywhere on his body. He made his way to the elevator that would take him to the inner sanctum of Crown Acquisitions, the top floor office cum retreat of Miss Nicola Crown and waited patiently for one to arrive.

Meanwhile at the top of the building Mrs Julia Richmond was also in a state of some excitement. She was in her mid forties, married with two grown up children. She was an excellent assistant, thorough and efficient and had been in Miss Crown's employ from the early days of the company. Her husband, Phil, was a sloppy unimaginative lover, when he could be bothered and Julia had long been a willing accomplice to Miss Crown's little diversions.

They provided the excitement she craved and knew she rightly deserved. Both women had been secretly overjoyed to have Ginger land in their laps, so to speak. With Julia particularly taking enormous pleasure from their little pet. He was so obedient and eager to please his twin Mistress's. She could feel a knotted heat building in her stomach just from knowing that their little toy was coming to see them, so eager to please and so full of yummy come.

Julia knew what Ginger liked and loved to give it to him, teasing and humiliating him without mercy. It was an unspoken agreement between the two women that Julia would always choose what Ginger was to wear for the day and prepare him for the activities that lay ahead. She licked her lips, her hand caressing her breast under her suit jacket and quickly finding a hard nipples to play with. She shifted in her chair ensuring that her skirt rode up her shapely thigh, showing a hint of stocking top, her other hand ensured that the correct number of buttons were un-done on her immaculately starched white blouse to show her ample cleavage. A display that she knew Ginger would appreciate, in many ways he was a typical man, he loved to be given illicit glimpses of women's underwear, the only difference being that he wanted to wear it as well!

The lift in the management suite lobby pinged, the door opening to reveal Peter, head hung in mild embarrassment. No matter how many times he was put through the delicious torture it never failed to embarrass and thrill him.

"Come her Ginger"

Julia crooked her finger at him and obediently he approached her desk to stand before her. The penthouse office suite was given over entirely to Miss Crown's personal staff all of whom occupied glass-fronted offices looking out over the double floor atrium. There were about 5 of them in all, three senior partners and two young secretaries who assisted them, all female, all eyeing Peter as he stood there. In the centre of the atrium Peter stood staring at the marble floor, like a little boy lost, waiting for his instructions. He was aware of eyes playing over his body. Half concealed smirks from the secretaries, both of whom were his age and knew full well why he was there and looks of indifference from the senior partners, any of whom could of made use of Ginger should they wish it.

His blush started around his feet and covered his ears as he waited for Mrs Richmond to look up from her work. His eyes managed to finish their perusal of the marble floor and made their way to Mrs Richmond's gleaming black shoes, taking in her shapely ankle and travelling up to her magnificent thighs revelling in the stolen glimpse of stocking top. Mrs Richmond chose that moment to look up at him, he immediately jerked his eyes away but too late he had been caught.

"Ginger you are naughty, you know it's rude to stare!"

"Yes Mrs Richmond, sorry Mrs Richmond"

"I should hope so too, you naughty girl, now as you are being so naughty today I think we will dress you out here so everyone can see what a bad girl you have been. Hop to it, come on up onto my desk so everyone can see you clearly"

"Yes Mrs Richmond"

He muttered dejectedly as he clambered up onto her enormous glass desk, careful not to dislodge the ubiquitous plasma PC screen. He was aware of the secretaries, both of whom were gorgeous creatures in their late teens, stopping to watch him, making his humiliation all the more exquisite. He fumbled with his trousers his shaking hands barely able to cope with the suddenly complicated zipper mechanism, his embarrassment growing to new heights.

Julia knew better than to openly ogle Ginger, she didn't want him getting ideas above his station, but she couldn't help but admire the smooth muscled thighs. When he slipped his boxers down to reveal his ass she had to bite her lip. She longed to play with it , slap it, bite it, probe it, it was so perfect, so round. She could barely wait until later when she would be allowed to play all she wanted with Ginger, After Miss Crown had finished with him of course.

Peter's cock sprang into view as he turned to face her, naked now standing in a puddle of discarded clothes and visibly throbbing despite the situation. Peter was rightly proud of his cock it was long, thick and straight and constantly hard whenever he was being humiliated and shown off, two things that happened regularly these days. It bobbed obscenely in front of him now as he waited to see what Mrs Richmond wanted him to wear today.

"That's better you naughty girl! You may get down now you are making a spectacle of yourself"

Peter gladly got down and stood in front of the glass desk, cock weaving to and fro as he shook slightly, heart pounding and head full of images of his domination. His mouth dried as Mrs Richmond took out a beautifully wrapped package from under her desk. He knew it contained the clothes that he was to wear when he was in the company of Miss Crown. They were bound to be expensive and exquisitely made, they always were. He licked his lips in anticipation watching Mrs Richmond as she carefully placed the box on the end of the desk, tantalisingly close to him. He looked up at her almost pleading now, he so wanted to see what he was being given but new he must wait, something was missing a vital ingredient in the process of his feminisation. Mrs Richmond had another smaller box in her hand now Peter knew full well what was inside it, his necklace, given to him by Miss Crown to signify her ownership of him. The box opened, Peter's heart stopped for a second, the small chain was so significant to him. It symbolised his total obedience to his Mistress, when it was on there was nothing he wouldn't do for her. Mrs Richmond stood and held the chain up to his neck, he bowed his head slightly so she could reach. He could make out the golden lettering "GINGER" it spelt, the name he was given when he became a good little girl for his Mistress! It clicked into place. Ginger breathed again.

"There what a pretty necklace Ginger you are a lucky girl aren't you?"

"Yes Mrs Richmond, thank you for putting it on for me"

"You may open the box now Ginger"

Julia looked on like a proud mother as Peter fell upon the box, ripping the paper and ribbons off in his excitement. The last fifteen minutes had been so amazingly arousing for her she was soaked and longed to slip a finger inside her own expensive black panties. She would just have to wait however as she dare not risk letting Ginger see how excited she was. Ginger had the box open now and was taking other, smaller, Packages out and opening them one at a time, like a kid at Christmas. One by one he opened them revealing a pair of silk stockings with little red bows at the sides, another contained a pair of stiletto's gleaming and shiny in the light, a black cocktail dress came next and lastly the lingerie was revealed, Ginger's favourite bit!

There was a matching bra and panty set, trimmed in lace and in a deep purple colour, tiny bows set in the centre of the bra and at either side of the high cut panty's. Ginger looked so proud of her new clothes and looked to Julia for permission to put them on, she nodded her head, unwilling to break the spell for her beloved toy. He was so excited and hard from all the excitement, Julia loved these moments as they were almost like the lull before the storm.

Many was the time Ginger had come from Miss Crown's office with tears in her eyes following a brutal punishment from her Mistress. Julia hated to see her like that but knew that deep down she loved every minute of it, she often comforted her laying Ginger's head on her firm breasts and cooing sweet nothings into her ear. Ginger never failed to become aroused, no matter how severe the beating she had received or the humiliation that had been meted out to her. That gorgeous cock was always ready for attention.

Ginger tentatively started to put the stockings on, careful not to rip the expensive silky material. Ginger had long been shaving her legs for just such occasions, the stockings whispered up her calves and onto her thighs, the elastic holding them in place at the top. Once the transformation had started and the first piece of clothing was in place Ginger could feel the excitement mount, the next stage was starting, she had her clothes and necklace it was only a matter of time until her Mistress called. She began wondering what humiliation was in store for her today as she inched the pretty panties up over the stockings and finally snapped them into place, her cock straining to be confined with in the pretty purple panties.

Julie looked on excitably, barely able to contain herself, juices soaking through her panties and making they're way down her thighs. God at this rate she would have to get her spare pair out of her desk drawer. Ginger had all the underwear on now and was slipping the expensive shoes on, doing up the straps before reaching for the lovely cocktail dress and shrugging it on.

Ginger stood proudly in front of Mrs Richmond, beaming from ear to ear in her new outfit, everything fitted perfectly as always. The only blemish on the otherwise perfect transformation was the unsightly bulge in Ginger's panties. Julia wished that she could deal with it but knew better than to attempt that. It wasn't unheard of for Miss Crown to punish her other staff as harshly as she punished Ginger.

The phone on her desk rang.

"Julia send her in please"

"Right away Miss Crown"

To be continued...

If anyone has suggestions on Ginger's next episode I will be glad to hear from you.