Another Day in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told him that I didn't think there was any stubble inside, but he thought there might be and maybe he should check. So I told him to go ahead and put a finger in and see. So he did. Like this." She glanced at Bret and we watched her slip her middle finger all the way inside her cunt. "Then he said he needed two fingers to really check, and I said ok and he did this." She slipped her index finger inside. "I told him that maybe he should use three fingers to be sure. So he put another finger in, like this." She demonstrated by inserting her ring finger, also. My cock had started to relax a little, but it was rising again as my girlfriend finger-fucked herself in front of us. I could see that she was having the same effect on Bret, and that Denise's cunt was looking pretty wet again. "Then I told him that he might as well put four fingers in there, just to see, so he did." We watched her push her hand into her cunt up to her knuckles. She closed her eyes and let out a little groan. She was getting herself, and us, very turned on.

Laura continued with faux innocence, "I told him that he needed to check with a sensitive part of his body, like the inside of his wrist. He told me his cock was more sensitive, but he said a cock isn't really sensitive unless it's hard. And I could see that his was soft. So I put it in my mouth to get it hard. That was fun because it was soft enough to get all of it in my mouth. I really liked having his whole cock in my mouth. I could feel his balls up against my chin."

She continued fucking herself with her hand as her story unfolded. My cock was back at full attention, and a steady stream of precum dripped down my shaft. Bret was in the same state, fully erect and drop after drop forming at the tip. Denise's inner lips were protruding, as was her clit, which she lightly touched as she listened.

Laura now seemed oblivious to us. She was looking down at her pussy, focused on masturbating as she related the encounter.

"I could feel his cock growing in my mouth. I love how that feels, when a soft cock gets hard in my mouth. He got pretty big pretty quick. Pretty soon I could only get his head in, so I figured he was hard enough. I stood up so he could check for stubble with his cock. First he checked in front by rubbing his dick on my mound, and he said that was nice and smooth, but he got me all wet. Then he rubbed it all over my lips. His cock was stiff and he kept touching my clit with it, and that felt pretty good, so I thought that maybe he should just check inside again." She was getting more excited now, finger-fucking herself faster and talking between heavy breaths. "So he did," she gasped. "I leaned against the wall and he held my leg up and he pushed his cock all the way inside. He poked around in there a few times, just to check. Then when he pulled it out again, it was all wet." She groaned and took a breath, fucking herself even faster. "So I sucked it and licked it clean. That's when we came downstairs..."

She shuddered as her orgasm enveloped her. She looked at me in mid-spasm and finished her story, "...and I kissed you!"

Denise groaned and shook, also. I'm not sure how Brain and I managed to hold out and not shoot cum all over the girls.

In the midst of Denise's orgasm, Rob walked through the back door. "You're all set," he announced as he reached the breakfast bar. It was then that he saw the two women, both obviously post-orgasmic, one of whom he didn't know and didn't even know was here, and who had her hand stuffed in her naked pussy. "Don't walk on that for a couple of days," he stammered in a low voice, taking in the scene. And then very tentatively, "Am I interrupting?"

"Oh, Rob!" said Denise, gathering her composure. "Not at all. Come in."

At that point, Laura realized he was there. Her sexual energy momentarily spent, she pulled her hand from her snatch and closed her legs. She pulled the robe over her legs, but it really didn't cover anything, it just made her look sexier.

Denise introduced her. "Rob, this is Laura."

Rob extended his hand. Laura released the robe, letting it fall away from her lap, and offered hers. Rob caught her hand with the back of his wrist. "My hands are pretty dirty," he explained.

He raised her hand up and leaned over and kissed it. He lingered over her hand with great interest and kissed it again, more slowly. I realized that it was the hand that had just been buried inside her pussy. Keeping her hand close to his face, he looked up at her. "Very nice to meet you," he said.

"The pleasure is mine," she demurely replied, and I knew she meant it. She clearly knew that she had triggered a sexual response in Rob, and she immediately began to emanate female heat. She leaned back on the stool and let the robe fall completely away from her hips. She relaxed her legs, opening them provocatively, just enough that Rob could see her still engorged vulva if he chose to look down there, which he did. In fact, he couldn't seem to stop looking at her, his eyes rising from her naked slit to her tits, which were still covered but completely visible through the sheer material. She brought her hand up and nonchalantly pushed her hair off her shoulder, at the same time pushing the robe away from her right breast. The silky edge of the robe hung up on her erect nipple, and she looked at Rob with a little smile as she moved it completely off her tit, making it clear that there was no accident in showing him her naked body.

My cock throbbed at the outrageousness of the situation. Bret and I were standing there naked and erect. Denise and Laura had each just had orgasms, and now Laura was flaunting her nude sex at someone that she had just met, whose first glimpse of her was with her hand halfway up her pussy, making herself cum. We were catching Rob in our sexual web, with Laura leading the way, much as she had done with Derek the night before. The difference was that this guy was a regular sex partner for Bret and Denise. That made it a little better, and they seemed happy to share.

"Would you like some coffee?" Laura asked him.

"No thanks," Rob said, "but some iced tea would be great."

"There's some in the 'frig," Bret said, and started to turn toward the kitchen.

Laura reached out a hand to stop him. Her hand landed directly on his erect member. I don't know if she did that intentionally, but she made no effort at all to move it. "I'll get it," she said.

She stood up and walked toward the living room, which was in the opposite direction from the kitchen. She let the robe fall off her shoulders to the floor. She turned and bent down to pick it up, flashing her ass and pussy at us as she did so. Tossing the robe on the couch, she stood and turned back to face us, pausing for a moment, as if posing. She looked stunning. Her breasts are not quite as high as they were a few years ago, but they were round and firm with perky, erect nipples. Her belly was very slightly rounded but still firm, and her legs were as shapely as ever. The complete absence of pubic hair on her smooth mons somehow made her seem even more nude, making her slit very visible in the gap between her thighs. She looked directly at Rob, working her spell on him. She had to go around the breakfast bar to get to the kitchen. She could have more easily gone the other way, but chose instead to go around Bret, brushing her naked body against his as she passed, and Rob, who she brushed with her nipples as she worked her way behind him.

She got the iced tea for Rob and brought it over. Standing close to him, she held the icy glass against her nipple, lightly rubbing it. The visual made my cock throb. She stood completely naked in front of this fully dressed stranger, eyes locked on his while she seductively stimulated her nipple. I looked over at Denise and Bret. They were watching Laura and masturbating. Bret's hand was wrapped around his cock, and Denise was massaging her clit as they watched my nude girlfriend seduce Rob. She handed the glass to him and circled behind him, again brushing her nipples across his back. She passed to the inside of Bret this time, between him and Denise, facing him so that her nipples slid over his chest and his stiff cock rubbed against her belly as she made her way by him. I was standing next her stool. She walked up to me and pressed her naked skin against mine, squeezing my hardon between us. She wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear, "Is this ok?"

I slid a hand between her legs. Her pussy was soaked! "Go for it," I whispered back.

She smiled and sat down on the stool. She looked from me to Rob as she raised her hand to her right breast and tweaked her nipple.

"I should get home and get cleaned up," Rob said, his eyes fixed on Laura.

"Just use this shower," Bret suggested, pointing at the ¾ bath opposite the breakfast bar.

"I don't have any clean clothes to put on," Rob said in an unconvincing protest.

"Since when do you need to wear clothes around here?" Denise asked.

"Ok," Rob said. "Where should I get undressed?"

"Rob, we're all already naked!" Denise exclaimed. She was right, Bret, Laura, and I were naked. Denise was still wearing a t-shirt, but she was bottomless, her pussy in plain sight. "How about right here?" She nodded toward Laura and me. "I don't think these guys will mind," she said.

"We don't mind," Laura assured him. She was looking down at her tit. She still had her fingertips on her nipple, rolling and pinching it as she spoke in a slow, sexy voice. "In fact, Rob, it sounds quite nice, especially if you're not in a hurry about it." With that, she looked up at Rob and raised her other hand to caress her left nipple.

We all looked at her and smiled. She was in conductor mode, and orchestrating yet another encounter. Although her body was very visible while she was wearing it, there was something very sensual about the way she had dropped the robe to get completely nude while Rob watched her. Now she was playing with her nipples and sitting with her legs casually spread, exposing her sex to him not in a slutty way, but like a woman who was confident in her beauty and her sexuality. And she was suggesting that Rob, whom she had just met, do a striptease for her.

"I'm in no hurry," Rob said. He smiled at her as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

"Anybody want a mimosa?" Bret asked. The girls each replied affirmatively. Rob asked Bret if he could make a Bloody Mary. Bret said he could, and I asked for one, also.

Bret came around Denise's stool toward us, the long way around to the kitchen for him. He stopped in front of Laura and stood between her legs with his hands on the back of the stool. His cock was half hard, and hanging about an inch from her pussy. She continued pinching her nipples as she looked down at the proximity of their genitals, and then up at him expectantly.

"You guys are fun!" he said, leaning down to kiss her.

"You guys are, too!" she replied. She raised her face to meet his kiss. She let her nipples go and reached between her legs, grasping his cock with both hands. I think Bret had intended just to kiss her, but Laura had other ideas. She held their kiss as she brought his cockhead up to her pussy lips and rubbed it against her vulva, pushing him between her lips to her clit. I watched his cock grow in her hands, his base swelling up to its enormous girth. As it stiffened, he pushed the head deeper between her lips, and she pulled him inside. Still kissing him, she put her hands on his ass, spread her legs wide, and pulled his cock all the way into her. She let out a sexy grunt, muffled by the kiss, when he penetrated her deeply enough for his large base to stretch her cunt.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Denise watching me, and thought about our earlier conversation about watching our partners fuck each other and how much we liked it. I looked over at her and she smiled and winked. I smiled back at her as I returned my attention to Bret and Laura.

"Stay there," Laura commanded Bret, and pulled her knees up to allow him to get deeper inside her.

Bret did as ordered, and stood there with his cock buried deep in my girlfriend. She gripped my member and looked up at me.

"God, his cock feels so good," she said to me. I leaned down and kissed her. She looked back up at Bret. "Give me one good hard shot, Bret," she said. "Just one good hard fuck."

Rob's shirt was open and he had come around the breakfast bar to living room. From there he had a perfect view. He sat on an ottoman and took off his work shoes, all the while watching the action on the barstool. Denise tweaked her nipples through the t-shirt as she watched her husband fuck Laura.

Bret put his hands on Laura's raised legs and gripped her thighs as he slowly backed his cock out of her. "Fuck me!" she commanded. She looked up at him, just the head of his cock still inside her. She squirmed on the stool. "C'mon, fuck me!" she repeated. Bret plunged his dick into her with enough force to rock the stool back. "Unghh," she groaned, throwing her head back as the fat base of his cock slammed home against her clit.

She held him there for a moment, her eyes closed, head still back. "Do it again," she said. He pulled back and pounded his cock inside her again. "Ohhh," she moaned. She threw her arms around him, pulling him close, her head against his chest. Her eyes were still closed. "Again!" Bret's ass reared back, and he pushed his cock into her again. "Uhhh!" Her body convulsed. "Uhhh! Uhhh!" She spasmed, and then went limp. Trembling, she held Bret tight. Laura was very multi-orgasmic, with one orgasm often leading into another. With three thrusts of Bret's cock, she had just cum again. She gets turned on by having an audience, and this one included a clothed stranger, which made it even better. She finally relaxed and leaned back, pushing Bret out of her vagina. She pulled his head down and kissed him. "Thank you," she said. "That was wonderful."

"My pleasure," Bret said, straightening up and stroking his wet dick. He walked into the kitchen and started making drinks. He had fucked Laura twice today but still hadn't gotten off. "I'm gonna need to pop this thing soon," he called back to us.

"Don't worry," Denise said, looking at Laura, "I've got a feeling she's not done with you."

Laura turned her attention back to Rob. I knew this whole little scene was largely for his benefit. Laura knows she looks great having sex, and that if he saw her fuck, he would want to fuck her, too, not that there was any question about that. He was sliding his shirt off of his shoulders.

She turned her stool to face him. "Nice," she said as his shirt fell away. She had lowered her knees, but her thighs were still parted enough to see that Bret had stretched her cunt open. Her hand wandered down to her clit.

Sitting on the ottoman, he was at eye level with her gaping pussy. "You, too," he said, watching her stroke the hard nub protruding from her swollen inner lips.

Laura said, "Denise tells me that you play with her and Bret."

Rob was taking off his belt. "Sometimes," he said. He slipped the belt out of the loops and tossed it on the couch. He stood up and faced her, still watching her masturbate.

"She says you play with boys, too."

"Sometimes. That can be fun." He was unzipping his workpants and staring between her legs.

Laura continued to frig her clit. "I like watching that," she said.

Rob's pants fell to the floor. The tent in his boxers revealed his arousal. "I like watching that," he said, nodding toward the hand on her pussy.

"Think I can watch you?" she asked, her eyes on the rise in his boxers. She looked up at him. "I mean with a guy." She spread her legs wider and rubbed herself a little faster.

"I don't see why not, that sounds like it could be fun," he replied. She frigged her clit more intently as he slowly pushed the boxers down. A small, trimmed pubic patch came into view, and then the base of his dick. "After all, I'm watching you right now."

He pushed the waistband down a couple of inches, revealing a good sized shaft. Laura bit her lip. He pushed down further, so that the material was down far enough to completely see his balls, but his cock was still partially hidden. Laura masturbated as she watched him slowly reveal his manhood to her. Now he stopped, with half of his dick in view. Laura looked up at him, and then slowly lowered her gaze back to his crotch.

"Show me," she said, watching intently. Rob pushed the boxers down and let them fall to his ankles. Laura gasped audibly as the head freed itself from the waistband, and his whole penis came into view. It hung at half mast. It was of moderate length, not quite as long as mine, but it was very thick with a large cut head. And he wasn't even fully hard. She stroked her clit harder and let out a soft moan as she shook with yet another orgasm.

She leaned back in the stool, legs wide, hand covering her pussy. "Yum, you really are a handy man, aren't you!" she said.

Bret came back to the bar with drinks. Rob walked over and stood at the bar, between Laura and Denise. The two women openly stared at his semi-erect member.

"Welcome home, big boy," Denise said, taking his cock in two hands.

She looked at Laura and began to gently stroke him.

"I told you he had a beautiful cock," she said to Laura.

"You weren't kidding," Laura replied. She reached over and cupped his balls, softly massaging him while Denise pumped his thickening shaft. By the time Rob had downed his drink, the girls had gotten him fully erect. I don't think his cock got any longer, but the girth was amazing. Laura loved the way the base of Bret's cock stretched her cunt. This cock was bigger than that, and for its full length.

Rob pulled away from the girls and walked to the bathroom. Laura stared wide-eyed at his erection as he walked around her. "Be right back," he promised.

Once we heard the shower running, Laura leaned over to Denise. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed, "You fuck that?"

Denise just blissfully nodded, and gave Laura's pussy a playful stroke. "You're gonna love it."

"I do love it! I came just looking at it! But I'm not sure I can fit it in me," Laura said, looking down and pulling her pussy lips open, as if to gauge just how large a cock she could accommodate. "I want to do three cocks, but I don't where I can put that one!"

I walked over to Denise. My erection had not subsided for a while, and I just had an impulse to fuck her. Without discussion or foreplay, I pushed her knees up and positioned my cockhead at her entrance. She looked up at me with lustful anticipation, her pussy literally dripping. Laura had gotten us all horny. Bret was standing behind his wife. He reached down with two hands and pulled her t-shirt up over her tits and pinched her nipples. She moaned as I slid my cock deep inside her.

Slowly fucking Denise, I turned to Laura. "You'll find a place to put that cock," I assured her. And she did. But that's another story.

12