Another Day In The Forest

Story Info
She's taken to the forest for others to use.
1.7k words
4.13
45.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extraone
extraone
23 Followers

I had decided to take you back to the Forest... I had enjoyed our previous visits there and I wanted to watch you being used again. We drove out to the same car park as before. You were dressed as I had told you... a very short skirt, skimpy white blouse, black ¼ cup bra, garter belt and black stockings with lace tops and high heels (far too high to walk on in the forest... but they made you look very slutty... and you weren't going to walk far anyway!) And I had told you not to wear any panties or thong.

On the way, I decided to make a small detour... via a Services area that was popular with truckers. As we got close, I leaned over and pulled your skirt up a bit more... hardly necessary since it was so short anyway. I also told you to undo your blouse... leaving your tits highly visible in that ¼ cup bra. I also told you to open your window... and your legs. You duly obeyed, smiling wickedly, as usual.

As we approached the parking area, I headed slowly towards where most of the trucks were... and picked out a group of 6 or 7 drivers talking and smoking. I drove slowly towards them and flashed the headlights at them... they all turned to look as I drove very slowly past them... I made sure they were on your side of the car. They soon saw you and moved forward... peering through your window... leering at your tits... and your exposed cunt. They made lots of comments... "What a slut!"... "Look at her pussy!"... "That tart needs a good fuck!". I drove so slowly that I almost stopped... you just kept smiling sweetly and holding your legs wide apart. The truckers loved it! You loved it!

When we arrived in the forest, I parked at our usual spot. I told you to fasten just one button of your blouse... it would hang open nicely that way. We walked down the main path for a way and then headed down a much smaller path into the woods. I knew an area where couples often went for outdoor fun... and some guys went to watch. We found a quiet spot in a small clearing almost surrounded by trees and bushes. I got the camera out and told you to pose by one of the trees.

You duly found a suitable spot and looked provocatively at the camera... I took several pics as you moved around slightly. Then I told you to unbutton your blouse again letting it hang open at the front... that ¼ cup bra leaving your tits nicely on display. I again took several pics as you posed in various positions.. including bending forward with your tits all but falling out. Whilst I was taking the pics, I heard slight noises in the bushes behind me... but pretended that I hadn't heard. Then I told you to lift your skirt... to show your stocking-tops... I took more pics as you stood there smiling oh so innocently! Then I told you to lift it higher... showing your pussy... another rustle in the bushes behind as I again took several pics, including some close-up from just in front of you... real "pussy" shots!

Then I told you to turn around and bend over... keeping your legs as straight as possible... your short skirt having no chance to cover your ass and cunt. You looked wonderful... a true slut in your high heels, black stockings and bare ass... bending for my pleasure... and the guys in the bushes. I took more pics from various positions.

Then I unzipped my trousers and got my cock out... it was time for you, my slut, to give me some service... and some entertainment for the other guys. I gripped your hips and positioned the tip of my cock at the entrance to your cunt... I teased you with it... pushing the head just inside... and pulling it out again. You asked if you could play with your clit... and I told you that you had been a good slut and could play... but not let yourself cum. I kept pushing my hard cock into your lovely wet cunt... a little deeper each time, sometimes twisting my hips to move around inside you.

I kept hearing more noises in the bushes... I was sure there were several guys there now. At last I was deep inside you... I pushed my cock forward and pulled back on your hips... your cunt felt soooooooo good! I gave you a few strokes... and then pulled out completely. You gave a little moan of displeasure... my slut had better behave or she would be punished! I told you to turn around and finish the job with your mouth. You knelt down... and I reached down and pulled your tits out of your bra... I started pulling the nipples and twisting them... as you started licking the head if my cock... then running your tongue along the shaft... then taking it inside your mouth. Drops of pre-cum kept forming on the head... and you kept licking them away. I was still playing with your nipples and telling you what a cum-loving slut you are. You just kept licking and sucking like a cheap whore.

I could feel my orgasm building as you licked and sucked patiently... my balls stated to tighten... I gripped your head and pushed my cock in deep as my first spurt gushed into your mouth. You gagged slightly but kept working... a true slut enjoying herself. I pulled out before the second spurt.. it splashed over your nose and lips... as did the third. You started licking my cum away from around your mouth... as more cum splashed onto your nose and chin... some running down your chin towards your tits. More noises in the bushes as my last spurts came... I let you take my last drops of cum in your mouth as a reward for doing a good job.

I took my cock out of your mouth and wiped it over your cheeks... leaving a thin strand of cum over each one. Then I let you take it in your mouth again. I stood there for a few minutes as you kept licking gently... cleaning my cock as usual... why waste water when you have a good slut? I looked around... and said:

"Why don't you guys in the bushes come and see my slut?... I've finished using her for now"

After a brief pause, one guy came pushing between the bushes... then 2 more. They all looked very aroused! I let you keep licking me for a few more minutes... my cock was very clean again. I looked at the guys and said:

"Why don't you give her a good feel? She's my slut... give her tits a good feel... she likes her nipples to get lots of attention"

One of the guys stepped forward and grabbed both of your tits without any further encouragement. The others were both rubbing their cocks.

I didn't want them to miss out... so I said:

"She'd love to give you guys a good suck... she likes a lot more than one load in her mouth... but why don't you feel her cunt first? Or give it a lick... I'm sure my slut will enjoy that"

The second guy immediately reached down for your cunt... you were still kneeling with the first guy groping your tits. The third guy didn't waste any time... he twisted your head around and put his cock straight into your mouth... and you started licking and sucking enthusiastically again... like any true slut would.

I figured the guy with his cock in your mouth would cum first... and I wasn't wrong. I guess he couldn't believe his luck... so he wasn't trying to hold back... just using this tart for his pleasure. He started to grunt and moan... then grabbed your head tight as he shot his load into your eager mouth. He stood still for a minute or two whilst you kept sucking slowly... then he pulled his cock out of your mouth and casually wiped it on your cheeks. You looked very happy at being used like a cheap whore. The guy feeling your cunt had watched all this and wasn't going to miss out... he stood up and moved to get his cock in your mouth... but the guy feeling your tits wanted you too... so they pulled you up and bent you over... as though you were a piece of meat... and the "tits" guy started fucking your cunt hard and the other one went back to your mouth. They weren't as quick as the first guy... but he joined in by yelling encouragement...

"Fuck the cum-loving slag... she needs cum in both ends... give it to her hard!"

and he started pinching your tits again. I just stood back and kept using the camera... lots of pics of you servicing these 3 guys that you had never seen before! And you were my slut!

After a few minutes, they were both getting close... the one fucking your cunt was starting to slap your ass between strokes... and they had talked whilst using you... and decided to spray their cum over you. They were trying to cum at the same time... but it didn't quite work out... the guy with his cock in your mouth got there first... he pulled back and aimed his cock at your face... you trying to stand still as the other guy kept pumping his cock in and out of your cunt. His friend shot his load all over you... most on your face, some in your hair... and some splashing on your tits.

I could tell that you were cumming too... your body was shaking and you were moaning as you got your face full of a stranger's cum. Watching all that triggered his friend who let go too... the first spurt into your cunt... you could feel that splash of hot cum... then he was standing back and spraying your cunt, ass and buttocks with his sticky cum... and it started running down your legs into your stocking tops. You looked like a real whore now... you had 4 men's cum in your mouth and cunt... cum was in your hair and over your face and tits... and all over your ass and legs too. And you were smiling wickedly... you obviously wanted more! And I had a lot of great pics too! I figured that I would be having you a few more times yet today... my slut was in fine form... like a bitch on heat!

extraone
extraone
23 Followers