Another Detention with Mr. Green

Story Info
She serves her second detention by getting fucked in the ass.
1k words
3.92
61.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous as I came to Mr. Green's room. Yesterday came flooding back to me. The deal that he made me, the power that he yielded, the size of his cock. My pussy started to ache just thinking about his lips sucking my juice yesterday. I wanted to turn and walk away and just accept the failing grade but my body wouldn't let me.

I opened the door and walked in. I stood there in front of his desk and waited. "Miss Jackson did you not learn anything yesterday? Are you not forgetting something?" I stood there confused for a moment before I realized I had not locked the door. I turned and locked it saying "I am sorry Mr. Green. It wont happen again."

Mr. Green stood up and walked toward me. He smirked as he ran his eyes up and down my body. "Well Miss Jackson I accept you apology but I still think you need to be punished. After all teens are not very reliable about learning from mistakes without being punished. I think I know just the thing. But first I did promise you yesterday that I would be the one to take your virginity. Yesterday I taught you how to suck my cock but today there are some other holes that need to be taken care of. Miss Jackson I suggest that you take your clothes off unless you want them ruined."

With that Mr. Green took off his clothes and came over pushing me against the wall. I froze. I was so scared as I realized that he intended to not only fuck my pussy but my ass as well. "Well I gave you the choice Mss Jackson." I was confused for a moment as he began to tear my shirt down the front. "I guess you must not care about going home looking like you had been raped."

He began to suck my tits much as he did yesterday. Swirling his tongue around the nipples until they became hard. As he sucked on my tits his hands worked their way down past my hips as my skirt slid to the ground. Mr. Green smiled as he realized I was not wearing any panties. "Wow I guess you really are a slut. No panties and your pussy juice is already leaking down your legs. You want something from me don't you?" he asked with a smile.

"Please Mr. Green" I begged.

"Please what Miss Jackson? Tell me what you want."

"Please use your tongue to..." I paused embarrassed to say what I wanted him to do.

"Use my tongue to suck your pussy? Do you want me to fuck you with my tongue? Should I lick your pussy juices as you orgasm on my face?" Mr. Green asked smiling as he held his face inches from my pussy.

"Yes please" I cried.

"Well then Miss Jackson you need to tell me what you want."

My face turned red and I squirmed trying to release some of the ache from my pussy. "Please Mr. Green fuck my cunt with your tongue. Lick my virgin pussy and make me squirt my pussy juice all over your face."

Mr. Green slid his tongue along the edge of my pussy making me want to scream for more. He took his hands and began to rub my ass. He then plunged a finger into my asshole as he began to fuck my pussy with his tongue. My body felt as if it were on fire as he sucked and licked my cunt, lapping up my juices as I creamed all over his face. He began to work more fingers into my asshole. I begged for him to stop. "Please Mr. Green it hurts to much" I cried.

He pulled his fingers out and I sighed with relief. Mr. Green laughed "I would not relax too much just yet Miss Jackson as he turned me over and pressed me over a desk. I began to beg and plead with him telling him that there was no way his cock would fit there. Mr. Green just pulled on my tits and told me to relax because it was going to happen. "The more you relax the more enjoyable it will feel. So relax and enjoy the ride...I know I will." Mr. Green placed the tip of his cock up by the entrance to my ass and without warning shoved his cock inside until his balls were hitting my ass. I screamed in pain. I felt him pull out only to have his cock slam inside my ass again. In and out without slowing down. He rode my ass like he was a kid on a pogo stick. But he was right eventually it began to feel good, I began to finger my pussy. Sliding my fingers in and out, matching Mr. Green's rhythm as he fucked my ass. Mr., Green began to moan and pull my hair as he shouted "I'm cumming! I am gonna shoot my cum inside your dirty little ass you slut!" Suddenly I could feel his cock quiver inside as he shot his cum in my ass.

"Turn around slut and clean me off." Mr. Green demanded. I turned around and knelt on my knees. I sucked the length of his cock and his balls. I licked him dry swallowing every bit of his cum I could find.

"Well Miss Jackson that was two holes devirginized. Come back tomorrow and I will drill that virgin pussy of yours."

My pussy dripped all the way home as I walked through town trying to hold my torn shirt together. When I got home I yelled into the kitchen to let my mother know I was home as I headed upstairs to shower. "How was school honey? Your late again today."

"School was ok Mom. By the way I will be late every day now because I ended up volunteering to help Mr. Green after school."

There was no way I was going to tell my mother I was serving dent ion or serving Mr. Green.