Another Evening

Story Info
With my slave.
1k words
3.49
27.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped out of the car, returning from work, I feel a sense of calm rush over as I feel like I have returned to a place I am in control and a place where I feel most comfort.

I stepped in through the door, and as I close the door, I sense you there. I look down, and there you are, on your hands and knees, with nothing on, waiting for me like the good little slave that you are.

You stood up but with your head bowed, helping me to take my bag and my jacket off me. I walked to the living room, while you crawl silently behind me. I sit myself on the couch while you slowly crawl to my feet, bent in front of me. I raised my feet and place it on your back, using you as a footstool.

I turn on the T.V. and surf thru channels, giving no sign that I acknowledge your presence. I treat you as I would treat any household object. I shift my feet and added pressure to them, hinting you that I know your presence.

I turn off the television and took my leg of you and I lay them on the floor.

"You know what to do." I said.

You quickly turn around and gently start taking off My shoes, your eyes intently focused on my feet. you know to avoid eye contact unless I tell you not to.

As you take off my shoe, with your teeth, you gently bite off my sock, inhaling my scent as you do so. I can see the happiness and it amuses me.

Folding my socks and putting them aside, you now begin on my feet, caressing them with your hand and massaging each foot slowly. I lay back down onto the chair and relax, watching you.

This is a daily routine that you have been trained to do, and I expect nothing but pure perfection.

As I sit there watching you, you continue rubbing my feet. You hold one of my foot in your hand and you begin to lick the heel of my feet. Licking on each and moving your tongue back down to the other side of my foot. Then, you daringly bring the sole of my foot close to your face to inhale it, caressing it to your face. I see you stealing a quick glance at me, looking for disapproval, which I did not show.

You start licking the sole of my foot while your fingers rub the top of my foot. From my sole, you move to my toes, starting from the big toe, you start sucking like a little baby suckling on a pacifier. I give out a sigh and sink into the couch. I see a smile formed on your face, pleased to know that I am satisfied. you do the same with my other foot.

After you have finished, you went back into position waiting for me to use you as a foot stool.

"Fetch my slippers." I said.

You obey and crawl to the other side of the room,

"Hurry up you fucking imbecile!!"

You shivered and sped up, fearing that you have angered me. Quickly, you fetch the slippers with your mouth and brought it to my feet. You lay them down and quickly put it on for me. I stood up, took the leash from the coffee table and hook it to your collar.

I walked to the kitchen, you silently crawling, behind me, as I hold on to the leash. As expected you have prepared dinner like a good little bitch that you are.

I sat on the kitchen table, unhook your leash and I looked down at you.

"Look at me." I said.

You looked up and into my eyes.

"Are you hungry?"

You nodded.

"Do you want to eat?"

You nod again.

"Beg for it, like a worthless slave"

"Please Mistress, may I eat some food, I am hungry, please throw me some food, even the scraps from your table" you pleaded.

A slight smiled appeared on my face, I was satisfied. I placed the silver dog dish by on the floor with your food inside.

You start eating and I jabbed your sides with my fork.

You let out a yelp, and I proceed by slapping you across the face. You winced in pain and stopped what you were doing.

"You are not to eat without my permission!"

You nodded and mumbled "S-sorry Mistress" while your eyes stared at the dish.

I start eating, and after a few minutes, I told you to start.

I see you stuffing your face in the food. I poured some water into another doggy bowl and place it by your side.

After I have finished my food, you were lapping some water from your little bowl. I got up and walked to the living room and read a book

You know that you have to clean up after you have finished. Once you finished washing the plates and wiping the table, you crawl to me.

I took off my slippers and placed my feet on your back, as I read my book. If you were to even move the slightest bit and I feel it, I would spank you with my slipper.

I lay the book down and hook your leash to your collar. I walk you along to the toilet with me.

I hook the leash around the toilet door and you are expected to wait for me till I finish getting ready for bed. Once I am out, I would watch you clean yourself up for bed. Making sure you do everything I wanted.

Once finished, you get back on your hands and knees and let me hook the leash and walk you to the room.

You are to change into a night gown with a pair of thongs, and to walk around the room with heels and pose for my amusement. I would laugh

"You fucking sissy bitch, Mr. 'Alpha Male'."

"Nothing but a pussy whipped slut!!"

After that, I would then lay in bed and you are to sit by the door, till I tell you that you are allowed to sleep. You would then crawl into bed, lay at the bottom of the bed under the sheets by my feet and sleep.