Another Fill

Story Info
A quick dark room shag.
1.7k words
4.03
7.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that I advocate safe sex and a condom was used for the fuck with the stranger although for fantasy purposes I have omitted this.

*******************************

I was lucky I guess that having learned how to bottom pleasurably, for both me and my long term boyfriend Dave, I had become a cum slut with his approval. It had started as you would expect, just an extension of sex between the 2 of us because of its' intimacy. That's not to say we didn't have casual sex with others along the way, we just left their arses alone and ensured they did the same to ours. We had visited a couple of cruise clubs for a few years, I liked the 'Boots Only' nights whereas Dave preferred to keep his briefs on (initially). Then I found a cockring that was really a fancy elastic band and more for the aesthetic which fit nicely over Dave's cute little cock and he was less shy. I had a collection of cockrings, all the same size (small) but some were more stretchy than others or a little wider and I had 2 that were yellow to try and tempt the watersport enthusiasts although in a dark club with UV lighting, the yellow appeared anything but. So many was the time I was being bad at being good (and being good at being bad) giving head to some stranger whilst Dave caressed my bare arse or played with my hardened dick, he really enjoyed seeing me in action with others, I was turned on and it turned him on seeing me so. Occasionally, if they were his type too (20s, smooth and slim) he'd join us and it would often involve him sucking their hairless dicks whilst I was on my knees at the back of them, tonguing their willing holes.

Now we had liked poppers for long enough without really getting the main function ie the loosened sphincter. They had certainly loosened our inhibitions however and the pumping of the blood to the parts that really benefited gave us both rock solid hard -ons when required. So it was a plus to find somebody who enjoyed them as much as we did, especially once we had discovered the joys of anal.

One night we went to a club in London, it was a cruise session and a fairly quiet night. There were a few regulars (or at least people we had seen there before) and some action, not for us though so we had another beer each. Much of it was between the not-fussy and the not-hot. The booths were all occupied by unattractive singletons awaiting any old cock to appear through the holes in the walls.

We finished our drinks and followed an attractive guy to the small dark room. We'd noticed him earlier, dark hair cut neat and short, tight t-shirt revealing he probably worked out or kept himself in shape. I don't really like dark rooms as I like to see what (or who) I'm doing but he was the only one in there. We made for the far end, away from the faint light of the doorway and I removed my t-shirt straight away. Dave did likewise and I put them both in the pockets of the cargo pants I was wearing before undoing the belt. Dave had great pecs, not too big but pretty solid and very smooth which I reached out to stroke. The other guy was stood there perhaps unsure about joining the two of us, I couldn't see where or what he was doing but sensed he was only feet away, perhaps within touching distance, so I felt the air until I found his body, my hand brushed against his waist. I rested it there for a moment and then gently pulled him in. My eyes had adjusted slightly so I could make out some of his features and he felt both of our upper bodies, realising we had removed our t-shirts. He did the same and Dave stroked the guys pecs, they weren't as hard as Dave's but he seemed to have a little definition so as the two of them locked lips, I knelt and undid his belt and trousers.

He was alreasy hard, unlike me. I need some action, interaction, to become aroused so it was on its way but not yet there. The guy was wearing underwear and his rock solid cock sprang upwards as I released it. It felt smooth, about 6 and a half inches, cut and with a tight nutsack holding his 2 plump bollocks hopefully filled with his cum. I took it in my mouth straight away and tasted his precum before pushing it down my tongue further to the back of my mouth. He seemed to like that and as my hands were free, I undid my own boots and removed my trousers entirely. I knew being completely starters in the darkroom would meet with Dave's favour and I stopped sucking our friend and stood up, placing my own mouth where the two of theirs were for some 3 way man kissing. Dave ran his hand down to my bare arse although hadn't realised I was naked, I think he thought my trousers, like the other guys, were round my ankles. Nonetheless, just feeling my buttocks was an invitation as far as he was concerned. The other guys felt them too and his hand moved round to my by-now hard cock which he stroked gently.

Dave said "I'll be back" and left the two of us momentarily. I wasn't sure if he'd gone to take a piss but as he hadn't dragged me out, the stranger and I continued exploring each other's bodies. Dave returned just seconds later with some lube sachets from the dispenser at the dark room entrance and resumed stroking my arse cheeks and checking my cock was hard. He dropped his own trousers and briefs freeing his hard on which I knew from experience would be oozing precum so I bent down and gave it a lick. He opened the lube and put some on the middle fingers of both hands, then lent back in for another three way kiss whilst working his hands (and lubed fingers) to our arse holes. Hedging his bets, I felt, as he knew mine would be up for it as usual. The other guys wasn't too keen so he moved his finger away and turned me round so my arse was facing the guys cock, then picked up the lube sachet and squeezed more out, filling his palm. He took the other guys cock and gently coated it which he didn't object to. I had to open the poppers which I took from out of my sock top in my boot as I had placed them there when I discarded my trousers, Dave's hands were far too slippery with the lube to open them although after me, he managed to take a deep sniff.

This of course meant my lightly lubed hole and the other guys well lubed meat were almost touching so I bent down for another taste of Dave's cock, pushing my welcoming arsehole against the other guy's hard and slippy member. He took the hint and slowly, I felt the tip of his cock enter my warm and ready butt hole. Dave passed him the poppers which he too took a deep sniff of before handing them back, I grabbed them from Dave for a second inhalation and I felt our new friends hands cup my hips as he started rock slowly, backwards and forwards, each time entering me a little further. I sucked fully now on Dave's cock as he and the guys kissed each other and we continued like that for a little while until the guy fucking my arse started to change his rhythm, upping the pace, and his breathing accordingly. I clamped down on his cock real hard and tight with my ringpiece, something he surely sensed as seconds later he tried to withdraw. I think it was a half hearted attempt in case I didn't want him to cum inside me, but I reached back to grab his own hips or buttocks and pulled him in, feeling the benefit of his entire cock explosion within me. Spasm followed spasm, squirt followed squirt. I quivered somewhat, in ecstasy, knowing I was full of his man juice.

"Shit man, thanks" he said as his cock flopped out of my hole, hopefully not a drop of spunk following. He pulled up his trousers and left, as quickly as... he came. But I wanted more and luckily Dave wanted to give me more so he stood me up, kissed me hard, took another sniff of the poppers and handed them back to me to do the same and then ripped open another sachet of lube before he quickly rubbed it all over his smooth cock. I turned around and put one foot on the wall, so it spread my arse a little and he moved his cock in to the crack before quickly finding my just-fucked slippery hole. He entered easily. He cupped his hands around my belly and then one of them found my cock. I turned to face backwards so I could kiss him as he gyrated, working my prostate good. As I had done with the previous guy, I clamped hard and then relaxed several times around his member, he meanwhile slowed the pace and then speeded up a little.

Sometimes, he likes dirty talk so I stopped kissing him and said, quite simply, "that guy came loads up my arse." That tipped Dave over the edge and he started to shoot, spurt after volumous spurt of even more seed that I only hoped wouldn't leak out of me on the train home! The feel of it pulsing against my innards send me into an orgasm myself and I shot all over the dark room wall, something I find most inconsiderate in others. I felt Dave's deflated cock slowly slip out of me and I found my clothing. I handed them to him as I tried to tidy the mess as best as I could then left the dark room, still naked, and headed for the toilet to pee, wash my hands and dress. It had been a good night after all.