Another Hot Slice of Mariana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did soooo good today!" she cooed as she licked, sending vibrations from her voice along my clitoris and causing a new flow of wetness. The combination of the vibrations, her hot little tongue darting inside me, and her cool breath on my burning snatch, made me moan as my cunt started to contract towards climax, and with a yell I came into her mouth at last, quivering, bucking, thighs tightly contracting around that woman's face.

Lapping at me till my spasms subsided, she brought her head up and wiped her mouth on her arm, propping herself up on her knees to ensure I could breath easily as I regained my composure. She gave me one big, beautiful smile - and the lustful look in her eye gave my clit one last good twinge of pleasure.

"And now: us" she said, looking straight into her husband's eyes through the webcam. He nodded in relief -- he'd loved the show, but couldn't hold his come in any longer and gratefully he began pumping hard at his cock. She'd obviously forbidden him from coming until she did, just as she had the last time, or else they'd always had some sort of weird pact to come together (right now, over me!). By now I'd caught my breath following my orgasm, so she shuffled slightly backwards till her pussy was above my face, a trail of her juice meeting my open lips as she lowered her soaking folds onto my mouth. Man, did I ever love her taste. Pushing my tongue deep inside her and working at her clitoris with my fingers, she ground onto my hungry little mouth in pleasure. It only took a few seconds before I heard her start to cry out with her orgasm, joined by a tinny yell from her husband through the PC's speakers as he came with her over the wires. I gulped down her sputtering girl-juice happily.

In post-coital clumsiness she lifted herself off me, a trail of her goo and my spit dribbling from her cunt and sticking to my cheek as she lay down next to me. She ran a hand lazily over my body, idly playing with my nipple. "Viva Mariana!" she said dreamily, sexily, and looked up at her husband: "Now how was that as a birthday gift?"

"The best. I mean, really -- the BEST!" he agreed. "You're in for the fuck of your life when I get home, Baby!"

I shifted up onto my elbow to look at her husband. His spurts of come had landed on his thigh, and little pearls were still beading from his cock. I'd have done anything to snatch them up with my tongue.

"Kind of a waste," I said, nodding toward the screen. "That would have tasted so good."

They glanced at each other conspiratorially through the webcam.

"Well..." he said. "It IS my wife's birthday next month...."

"We're having some friends over to celebrate," she added. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind giving you first dibs if you wanted some of that in your pretty little mouth."

My eyes lit up through my tiredness. A group bang? It was one fantasy I hadn't yet explored. And I still HAD to try that cock of his...

"Reckon you'll have enough pizzas for eight people?" she winked.

"I'm sure I can cater for a party, Miss—"

"Call me Ginger," she said with a look in her eye, edging closer to me.

"Ginger," I said, and smiled, and we kissed with our pussy-tasting mouths, my body already warming up for its next exploration with that filthy couple.

12