Another Illicit Weekend...

Story Info
Another secret weekend with my lover...
2.9k words
4.34
18.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsYoung
MrsYoung
46 Followers

At this point it's been several months since we had been getting together. I've been sneaking away once or twice a month for a weekend at a time to spend at his house. Each time becoming more and more of a frenzied fuck-a-thon.

We talk every night. He watches me while I work on cam. I watch him stroke his cock at the same time I watch countless other guys in my room tugging on theirs for me. I'm hypnotized watching him stroke faster and faster and I feel myself start to drool a bit when I watch his cum erupt and shoot into the air.

Fuuuucckkk. I want that cock so fucking bad. Think about his hands on me, fingers digging in while he pounds the shit out of me. I fucking shake all over.

This weekend finally came up. I didn't realize what he had been planning.

I got to his house and we went straight to the bedroom as usual. Normally we fuck, get cleaned up and go out for a bit, then come back home and fuck all night long until we pass out.

He was grinning at me as we walked into the bedroom.

We had been experimenting more and more. That's one of the things that made the sex so fucking good. We just connected in so many ways. We trusted each other and would just explore and play and play and play.

So far we had done things, of course, on the internet. We had been buying toys. We had experimented with sex outside, in the car, in the park. We had done vaginal, anal, oral, standing, laying, bent over, in the shower, in the kitchen, against the wall. He grabbed me at one point as we were walking back to the bedroom, bent me over in the middle of the hallway, made me put my hands on the floor and stuffed his cock in my tight little asshole.

He fucked me sooooo good cum ran down my things and my legs gave out.

I have to say I wasn't really into anal before I met him, but he loved my ass so much i couldn't help but give it to him. It got him hard for me and that got me horny for him and I loved the way his cock stretched my ass out. He calls it my 'special medicine' when he cums in my ass or a spinal adjustment.

We bought several anal toys. Well, several is an understatement, and by 'we' I mean HE. Ha! There's this one red anal plug with a horse tail on the end of it. It's fucking huge, he would playfully threaten me with it. He told me if I didn't behave it was going in my ass, so I would behave.

We are soooo fucking naughty any way it ended up in my ass anyway. I couldn't help it. But, that's a different story.

This one, when I walked in to the bedroom he had bought some light bondage equipment off of Ebay. There was a spreader bar, basically a broomstick with velcro on both ends you wrap around wrists or ankles to keep them open, a yolk, velcro straps you use to strap someone's wrists to their ankles behind their back, and an inflatable bondage chair. You sat in it and there were straps to keep your wrists and ankles strapped down.

The chair was comfortable, but once you sat in it you couldn't really get at the good parts.

Anyway, this was one weekend we ordered in.

He tied my wrists to the headboard with scarves and put the spreader bar between my ankles and had his way with my poor little holes. He pulled my legs up and fucked me, then rolled me over and pulled me to my knees and took turns switching between my ass and pussy. He'd fill my ass up with cum the go and wash and get something to drink and come back ready to fuck me some more.

My ass in the air and cum just running out of me.

He stood there in the doorway of the bedroom grinning at me, eating and apple, his cock standing straight out for me. My ass still in the air and me still breathing hard. I watched him throw the apple in the trash and walk around behind me. He pulled me around to face me toward the mirror on the vanity so I could watch what he was doing behind me, then slapped my ass to make me yelp, pulled my ass apart, and stuffed his cock back in me.

I moaned and screamed and fucking begged for it. He rode the shit out of me. He fucked me so good that was the first time I squirted backwards.

We fucked until we were both sore and too tired to do anything but collapse.

I looked over at him lying there on the bed on his back breathing hard for me. I laughed seeing his cock still hard and throbbing, standing straight up. I was too weak to take the spread bar off my ankles and I had to pee soooo badly.

I croaked asking him to take the spreader bar off of me because I was too weak to reach down and do it. He turned his head to look at me and grinned. The only grin he has that tells me he's up to no good.

He reached over and grabbed my tit, then pulled himself over and started sucking on my nipple. My nipples are sooo sensitive and it feels soooo good. Suck on my tits and I will fucking cum for you. He knew that. His hand slide over my chest and down my tummy to between my legs and he started stroking my poor tired wet pussy. Over my clit, pulling my pussy lips apart and stroking me some more, down until he stuffed two fingers inside of me.

Yesss, it felt sooo good, but I had to pee too badly. I whimpered for him to untie me 'cuz I REALLY had to go. He stopped and looked up at me and grinned again.

He unstrapped me and led me into the bathroom. Finally! Then led me into the bathtub.

I stood there for a minute not sure what was going on, then he laid on the tub underneath me.

"Pee on me," he said grinning up at me.

"What?"

I just looked at him.

"Come on you know you want to. Do it. You know how much you;d love to piss on me you filthy little fuck."

"Uhhh..."

Then I thought about it for a minute. Yessss, I would like to pee on him.

It took me a minute. My brain was convinced, but my body still wasn't, but then i couldn't hold it anymore and I pissed all over his chest. I watched my hot stream arc out as I leaned back and hit him square in the chest and run down it to tub bathtub underneath him. He just sat back telling me not to stop, grinning up at me. Half of me couldn't believe I was this filthy, the other half just watch with glazed eyes loving the hell out of it.

So yes, yes I will piss on someone now and you will love every fucking second of it.

We took a shower, soaped each other up. Kissed and scrubbed and rubbed each other all over. I bent over for him to fuck me and he got his cock in me for a few strokes, but the water and angles just made things a little too awkward. We said we would come back to this later or, better yet, go somewhere with a proper big shower made for fucking in.

We toweled each other off and got some food from the kitchen. We sat in the front room on the couch and ate and cuddled while we watched some movie or tv show, I forget. It turned into kissing and stroking and me climbing on top of him and mounting him and riding his cock slow and deep.

I can't help it. He gets hard for me and I have to have it. And he gets hard for me a lot. I fully accept I am a dirty little bitch.

A quick side note. I'd mentioned we had been accumulating toys. One of them was a strap-on. Not just any strap-on, it is an 8" cock with plugs in the harness, one for each hole to give the person wearing it pleasure while their fucking whoever else. He thinks it's funny. He lets me play with his ass too, but says the only way I'm going to get to fuck him with it is if I wear this. The plugs aren't small.

It figures into the next part of this story.

I mentioned this before, but one of the things I love about him is he gets as good as he gives. How''s that for foreshadowing?

We made it back into the bedroom and started looking at the other new stuff we got. The straps were interesting but not comfortable at all. Maybe we missed the point. The chair too, like I mentioned was comfortable, but once you were in the straps you couldn't really do anything to the other person.

I told him it was my turn and wanted to try out the yolk on him.

It fit around the neck and arms go in the holes on either side. There's a loop on it you can use to chain and hang. A velcro strap keeps it closed. Velcro, the modern day sex toy accessory.

We were laughing about him being in it and I pushed him on the bed. The awkwardness of it made it hard for him to sit up or roll over and he was more or less stuck with his ass in the air. With his ass in the air. My eyes glazed over and I started to salivate.

I told him to wait a minute and I walked over and grabbed him by the hips and dry humped him a few times. He laughed and pushed back on me and grunted.

"You like that don't you you filthy little girl. You want to fuck me in the ass don't you?" He laughed again.

I just looked at him and walked over to the toy chest and dug around for a second before I came up with the strap-on.

His eyes went wide for a second and he stopped laughing.

"Nooo...you are not going to rape my ass with that."

I just grinned at him.

"I'm not that big, Look at that thing. It's not going to fit inside me. No way. No how. Noooooo. Besides, you're going to have to put the WHOLE THING on."

I bent down and stepped into it.

He just watched me.

I pulled it up slowly, grinning at him the whole time.

I saw his eyes glaze over watching me put it on.

I could see his cock get hard.

I pulled it up and grabbed the plugs. I slid the first one in my pussy slowly. Mmmmm, fuck yes. Then grabbed the anal one and squatted a bit. I pushed it in slow and felt my asshole give for it. Once it was all the way in i stood up.

I looked down and grabbed the big fucking cock sticking out. I squeezed it. I stroked it Fuck yessss, this is a feeling of power. I get it now.

"Yesssssss." I heard him whisper and he just looked at me.

My glassy-eyed gaze shifted from the cock in my hand back to him and his ass in the air.

"Fine. But, you'd better lube me up and DO NOT hurt me. That thing is NOT going to fit in my ass"

More foreshadowing. Never say never.

I got a handful of lube and walked over and butter up his tight little asshole and stood behind him with the tip of that fat cock pointed right at his ass. I pushed and nothing happened.

He was laughing.

"See I told you. That is NOT going to fit in my ass."

He was pushing back making grunting noises.

"Push all you want it ain't gonna happen."

As with any story with famous last words that's about the time his asshole opened up of its own accord and about 4 inches slid in stretching him out.

He squealed. Oh yeah like a scene form Deliverance he squealed like a piggy for me. Later he mentioned it was more out of shock and disbelief than pain.

He was looking back at me with half of this huge cock in his ass. He said I drooled and was completely glazed over staring down.

"Fine it's in. You win. Fuck me. Take it. Do NOT get carried away and do NOT hurt me."

And I started pushing and pulling slowly. Pulling it out a bit, pushing it in a bit. Thrusting my hips. The plugs inside of me stroking me sooo good. This was dangerous. I heard him take a deep breath and then moan a bit then grunt a bit.

"Rape my ass. Go ahead. You know you want it."

My pussy was so wet. My breathing shallow and I wanted to pound the shit out of him and make him squeal for me. I liked it when he squealed for me. I liked it a lot.

I grabbed his hips and fucked him, but didn't lose it. He moaned.

"Oh fuck. I don't know what you're doing but you're hitting something right. Don't stop."

I reached under and grabbed his cock and squeezed. He begged me not to stop.

I heard my voice whispering to him.

"Yesss, give it to me baby. C'mon. Take it. You know you like it."

I felt it building inside of me and my pussy was just dripping. I jerked his cock and fucked his ass for a good 5 minutes until he fucking lost it and came all over the sheets.

He collapsed with his ass in the air and still at least 2 inches in him. I slowly pulled my dick out of him and watching it sticking straight out and his poor little asshole all stretched out, winking at me and begging me for mercy.

Oh hell yeah. I like this.

I slid the harness off and we got cleaned up. Changed the sheets and passed out.

We woke up late the next afternoon and decided to get ready and go take some pics at the art museum. I wore a short dress and high heels and planned to get up to some mischief. On the drive there he reached over and stroked my pussy while we drive through traffic. I came several times with his fingers deep inside me while we sat in a couple of spots. He fingered me a couple more times in the museum parking lot before we went in.

We walked around. Yes we did have some mischief in mind, but we noticed one of the guards was following us around, so we kept it straight. Tho I was tempted.

We had lunch and made our way back home after a couple of hours at the museum.

We got back home and relaxed a while. That led to cuddling and stroking which always leads to more crazy fucking.

A one point I had put the strap-on back on and laid back. He squatted over me and rode that thing in his ass, stroking his cock for me while he did. I love watching him jerk off for me.

"C'mon, do it for me. Jerk it off. Cum all over my tits. You know I want it."

I squeezed my tits together and pinched my nipples while i was watching the tip of his cock and waiting. I watched that big fucking thing sliding in and out of his ass and his hand pumping the shit out of his cock.

He was red and breathing hard. I love watching him work for me. I was encouraging him. I wanted to see it. i wanted his cum. I wanted to feel it splash all over my fucking tits. I watched glassy-eyes and my jaw dropped.

He was moaning and gasping for air and getting close.

I looked down for a second to watch the cock disappear in his ass and I heard him just let fucking go. I looked back up just in time to watch his cock explode for me and shoot this huge sticky wad of cum. It was coming right at my face and a second sooner it would have shot right in my mouth. I'm not a fan of cum in my mouth, tho I don't mind grabbing someone by the hair and squirting in theirs. Go figure.

He shook and collapsed and when we both say the trail of what almost happened we both laughed.

The rest of the night was spent with us fucking like maniacs for as long as we could until we passed out. I woke up the next morning and grabbed his cock until it was hard for me and mounted him. I wanted him to fill me up before I left. We fucked and came and I left him lying there exhausted while I drove home.

MrsYoung
MrsYoung
46 Followers