Another Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goth-girl
goth-girl
20 Followers

She slipped down, away from my breast kissing a line down to my belly. She lay her head just above my hips, so that her face was near to where her rested inside me. Long moments passed like this, her hand's every tiny movement like the ticking of a clock, each beat a small earthquake of joy.

After several seconds I realized she was talking, her quite voice rising in volume with each repetition. "You're mine. You're mine, You're mine" said over and over.

"Yes my love, yes I am" I responded.

She lifted her head. "How much are you mine?"

"Completely, utterly. Every part of me, every inch of me." I said happy to say such.

"No doubts, no fears, willing to let me do anything?" she lifted her head as she spoke these words.

"Yes!" I gushed. "Anything."

I knew these placid moments were about to end, but I welcomed her, ready to experience whatever she was about to inflict on me. She was here, with me, nothing else mattered.

She straightened back up. Her free hand moved over to the box, I could hear her fumbling in it. I saw her take out a thin chain, the clamps at each end glinting in the light. With a little awkwardness she used her left hand to fasten them to my nipples. She adjusted them until they bit vise like on me. She took hold of the chain and pulled it taunt, stretching my nipples. It hurt, but this was a pain I was very familiar with and was eager for.

Her fist started to move inside me, pulling back, my lips spreading along the base of her hand. Just when I thought she might withdraw, she lunged forward again. There was a jolt of fleeting agony as she impaled me, but it never drowned out the intense pleasure that came with it.

She yanked on the chain, causing me to scream out as my nipples were pulled even further, The teeth of the clamps felt like razors cruelly digging into my flesh. I tried to lift my back off the bed, desperate to take away some of the strain on my nipples. In doing so I created a new rush of pain inside me as my pussy shifted around her hand. I slumped back down, only to have my weight make the clamps tug even tighter.

All the while her kept up it's movement, pulling back until I thought she'd pop out of me, driving back in as far as she could. My walls stretched wide, then shrunk back around her. The sensations were deep, wracking my whole body in time to the invasion of my pussy. I shook, thrashed, bucked under her, and she never let it up. The strokes came faster, deeper, a storm inside me.

By now she moved almost easily inside me. My resistance utterly gone, my pussy had gone limp around her hand. I could feel myself flooding over her fist, wetter than I'd ever been. I lay back, my eyes rolled up, utterly taken in by the mix of feelings. I could just about drift away, lost in the sense of fullness and surrender.

I could hear her panting with exertion, the fierceness of her new assault was wearing us both down. She pulled back and held herself just inside me, my lips spread wide around the base of her hand.

She looked down at me. "Take it my little bitch, take it all now." her voice was ragged and just a little cruel. I found myself trembling a new.

Then she slammed her hand into me, showing now signs of care for how I felt. Her hand collided with my cervix and I let out a howl. She responded with another tug on the chain and a series of rapid strokes inside me. At last it was too much, all the impulses from nerves mixed together, fanned on by the sound of her voice extolling me to take everything, finally forced me past the edge. My scream became one of joy as my orgasm swept over me. My pussy, my clit, my whole body seemed to blaze as the rush spread across me. I lifted my back off of the mattress, my legs arched up, my movements helping drive home the feeling of her hand inside me, making the trembling of my climax all the more intense.

I found myself sobbing out "Thank you.. thank you" over and over. She responded by dropping the chain. I felt an odd rush of pain as my poor abused nipples were allowed to relax. Ina way it was worse than the tugging had been.

I'd just started to catch my breath when I felt her hand turn inside me again. Her fist unclenched and she began to pull out of me. Between the stretching I had received and the after effects of my orgasm there was little resistance or pain as her hand left my pussy. Instead I was just left feeling vacant. I thought about asking her to return it.

She stood up beside the bed. She placed the hand that so recently been inside me to my face. I could see my juices running down her arm; smell myself on her. Without needing to be told I began to lick her fingers. I could just taste the lubricant she had used, but it seemed to have been mostly washed away by my own. There have been several times where I've tasted a finger she'd had inside me, or caught my flavor on her lips after she'd been down on me, but this was something more. It was almost as if I was drinking directly from myself, her hand was so soaked. I glanced up to see her smile at me in approval.

She took her hand away from me and started fumbling with her jeans. I could see she was still breathing hard and looked almost as shaky as I felt. In a moment or two she had stepped out of her pants and removed her panties. She climbed back on top of me, straddling my head and facing towards my feet. Her calves rested on my arms adding to the ache I was already feeling from having them above my head for so long. I was about to ask her to move when pressed herself to my face.

I didn't hesitate at all. I flicked my tongue, working it between her lips. I tasted her wetness, she was soaked already and I lapped at her like a kitten. It was awkward trying to please her. I couldn't spread her open; I didn't really have much control on what I could do. I'd grown to like the fact that Susan didn't shave, but right now it just made things more difficult. I settled for just pushing my tongue out as far as I could and letting her motion do most of the work.

She took care of that well enough. She was grinding herself on me, rocking her hips back forth on my mouth. I could tell how worked up she was by the frantic, almost desperate motions she made. It was getting hard to catch a breath as she slammed her pelvis down on my face.

I felt her shift her weight, reaching over to the nightstand. I heard the buzz of a toy being turned on. She brought the vibrator to my pussy, and shoved it in me. She put both hands on its base, and started to batter me with every bit as hard as she'd done with her fist. She would lean back, driving it deep inside me and forcing herself to my mouth, then move forward, pulling it out and letting my tongue drag across her lips. It was like she was on a rowing machine, moving back and forth.

All the while she kept up a constant stream of instructions and exclamations. "Lick me." "You want more?" "Take it" I was pretty sure she wasn't even aware of what she was saying.

The vibrator's abuse was quickly bringing me back to a fever's pitch. Between the wonderful feeling of it pounding my insides and the sense of helpless abandon as she used my tongue to get herself off, I was quivering with imminent orgasm. I tried desperately to hold it off, wanting to have her climax first.

I redoubled my efforts, lifting my head up, lashing out with my tongue as much as I could. I wanted so much to get her off, to make her remember why I should always be her first choice. She stopped her movement letting my tongue reach her hood, letting me run the stud I wear over her clit. She pressed down and I knew that I had her ready to crest. A few seconds of this and her pussy flooded for me, her cries of joy filling the room.

She rolled off of me and turned herself around. The vibrator was still inside me as she wrapped herself against me. Her mouth found mine, a series of short, hungry kisses passed between us and then she began to lick at my lips and cheeks. Her arm settled across my chest, her leg draped over mind.

"Hun, please let me loose" I whispered my voice still uneven as the vibrator hummed along teasing my body.

She smiled as she reached for the key and undid the cuffs. I brought my arms down and embraced her, ignoring the pins and needles I was feeling. I kissed her deeply, thrilling in the soft closeness. she repaid me by reaching down and sliding the vibrator out, pressing its tip to my clit. We were still kissing as the third orgasm of the night overtook me. I whimpered out my pleasure into her mouth, snuggling into her embrace.

She broke off our kiss and looked me in the eyes. "That wasn't bad at all, was it hun?" She asked in a kind tone.

"It was... intense" I managed to gasp out.

she hugged me tightly for a moment before saying "God you've really made me wicked. And I do so love you for it."

"What about her?" I asked before thinking.

"Katie is my friend, sometimes my lover. But she isn't anywhere near as important as you. she can't ever do the things you do for me. No one can."

I found myself crying a little at her words. She kissed me again and again until I settled down, happy in her arms. I drifted off soon after that, my body just exhausted.

I woke to find her still there, naked beside me. I kissed my lover until she woke and responded in kind. When at last we pulled apart she smiled her bright beautiful smile and spoke.

"Today is all yours love. Though I have a few ideas on what we should do."

I grinned back at her; certain this was me at my best.

goth-girl
goth-girl
20 Followers
12