Another Interesting Dream

Story Info
She dreams of multiple lovers and bondage.
1.5k words
3.99
25.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can this be happening to me?

Here I am, tied, naked and helpless, being fucked by two men.

Peter comes to the side of the bed, where I can see him, cock dripping.

"Suck him clean," you order me and Peter thrusts his cock into my mouth. I look up at him and see his desire in his eyes. I think of biting him, but I hear you say, " don't be tempted to bite, unless you want to be punished". Quickly I lick Peter clean, embarrassed at having my friends cock in my mouth.

I feel his cock growing hard in my mouth, little moans escaping from him.

You order me to stop now and say something to Peter that I can't quite catch, but next minute I am blindfolded and I feel my breasts being fondled lightly.

"We know you are going to enjoy this, so just relax" you say.

I feel myself being lifted and a body, a man's body is underneath me. I feel his hard cock against the cheeks of my arse, nudging them apart. Then I feel hands on my breasts again, a body also a man's is lying on top of me as I feel soft kisses on my neck and ears.

"Relax, pet, enjoy" you say in my ear, so I know you are on top of me and that Peter is under me prising apart the cheeks of my arse, his finger roughly pushing into my arse. I wince and you tell him to be careful.

Then I feel the weight of you gone from me, but suddenly feel something hot and wet along my inner thighs. It feels so good and helps me to relax . I feel kisses all along my inner thighs as Peters finger probes deeper into my arse. Then I feel your mouth on my clit, teasing it and fingers probing my cunt. It is such a strange feeling, in the dark, lying enjoying the feelings that I an experiencing, being probed and aroused .

- 2 -

Suddenly I feel kisses on my face, light kisses, not manly kisses though, and then I feel a soft breast brushed against my mouth. Mary!! She whispers hello and then I feel her climb on the bed and I feel and smell her cunt as she lowers it onto my face. She starts to slowly rub herself on my face and chin, so arousing. I open my mouth and push out my tongue so that it licks her in various spots as she moves on my face. I hear her groan.

I am becoming unable to concentrate as I feel your mouth and tongue working and Peters finger. I shout I am cumming and I feel fingers and tongues vigorously bringing me to a climax as I still tongue Mary's sweet cunt.

Wave after wave of an intense orgasm washes over me and I buck and toss as I revel in the feeling.

Slowly subsiding, my cunt is left throbbing, but your fingers have not moved, they are still rubbing.

I feel Peter move and then I feel his cock as it slowly pierces my arse, moving slowly into me as I still throb from the orgasm. Then I feel your fingers removed and your cock is rammed into my cunt, making me gasp with delight. I throb onto your cock, now I am full up . Peters cock fucking my arse, yours fucking my cunt, the both rubbing together and Mary grinding her pussy on my mouth as I tongue fuck her.

The actions become quicker and faster, everyone is aroused, breathing ragged, I feel myself approaching another orgasm as I hear you yell, "Everyone cum!" and as I cum I feel Mary's juices flowing into my mouth and I feel my cunt and my arse fill with hot cum, filling me, warming, me, arousing, me, spurt after spurt. Until there is nothing left.

Drained I lay there, exhausted and spent, dozing, half wondering if I am dreaming or if it is real. I feel myself being untied and warmth as someone bathes my body, caressing my hands and arms. I feel so safe, so cocooned, I drift off to sleep...

- 3 -

Sunlight slowly wakens me, I yawn and stretch, may arms feel sore, I open my eyes and it is daylight .

I am in the big 4-poster bed, alone. I remember the dream, ...was it a dream?.

The door opens and in YOU walk.

"Good morning, pet, sleep well?" you say.

"What is going on, I had the strangest dream..."

"No dream, pet" you say.

You sit on the bed and pull back the sheet, gazing at my nipples as they harden from the cool breeze.

"I think you know it was no dream, you certainly enjoyed it", you say, as the back of your hand lightly brushes across my nipples.

"Peter and Mary have gone shopping, so there is just you and me now and I aim to have some fun".

"We can do this easy, or I can tie you up, the choice is yours, but I am going to have you, make no mistake".

I feel a shiver of anticipation go through me, did I want to submit or was I going to play hard to get?

I decide that I am not going to make it easy for you and when I think you are not looking I dash from the bed and make a run for the door. You just grab me around the waist and say

"I see you want to have it the hard way" and, putting me over your knee, you spank me quite sharply. I gasp at the pain. Once again you spank me and I feel tears in my eyes at the sharpness of it.

"Will you behave now?"

Not trusting myself to speak I nod and feel you rubbing where you spanked, then I feel little kisses and wet licks on it.

You pick me up and carry me back to the bed letting your robe fall open and exposing your raging hard cock for me to see.

"This is going inside your tight little arse" you say and you reach for the bolster at the foot of the bed.

"Lay your hips over that and spread your legs wide for me" you order and looking at your face I see no smile, just a hard look.

I lay over the bolster and spread my legs wide as you say, trembling with anticipation. I feel your hands on my legs as you move your body in behind me. You pull my hips up and place several more pillows under me so my arse is pointing straight up to the ceiling.

I feel your fingers massaging my cheeks and your finger running around my puckered hole.

"Lie still, relax and I know you will enjoy this as much as I do, " you say.

I feel a wetness, your mouth is now moving down around my cunt and then I feel your tongue licking my anus, and pushing slowly inside. The feeling is so delicious and I relax, enjoying the feeling, my legs opening wider.

"Good girl, that's it" you say encouragingly. I feel your hard cock rubbing against my cunt now, moving up and down my slit, making me wetter.

"I am going to coat myself in your juices, it will make it easier" and I feel you push your cock into my cunt, wetting me more, arousing me, then you withdraw.

- 4 -

I am totally relaxed now, pushing my arse further into the air as i spread wide for you.

I feel your hard cock rub on my anus, then slowly I feel the push as you enter a little way. Instinctively I squeeze my cheeks and arse together, but you stroke me, whispering words of encouragement, your words relax me and your cock pushes into me a little more. I am becoming aroused now, relaxing, and feeling your cock going deep into my arse, pushing, pushing, I feel your teeth bite the back of my neck, sucking the flesh and arousing me more. Your tongue goes deep into my ear and I push my arse onto your cock, abandoning all pretence now, I WANT you, my arousal to the point where nothing else matters. You feel me becoming an animal, lusting after you now, wanting you to fuck me.

The animal in me takes over, thrusting on to your cock, sucking it inside me, squeezing my muscles around your cock, then relaxing, squeezing and relaxing. I feel your cock throbbing, my orgasm approaching, I am growling in my throat, deep animal sounds and I hear you growl too as your orgasm hits you, I feel hot cum spurt in my arse as I explode into a most intense orgasm, growling, screaming, squeezing you, feeling you, then slowly our grunts stop, our breathing still ragged as our bodies slow and we fall onto the bed, your cock still inside my arse.

Panting and sighing together, we slowly relax, I feel your cock fall out of my arse and we curl up together, cuddling and kissing softly, as we doze off to sleep.

As I doze off I hear you whisper..."Now, you are mine, pet..."