Another Life

Story Info
Women becomes a sex slave.
3.7k words
4.41
43.6k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you a bit about myself as I'm sure you are interested, especially in my vital statistics, or should I say my sexual statistics! I'm 25, medium height with a good figure, some say very good. I have slightly larger than medium D cup breasts, but they are not so large as to be gross, and they have small aureoles with large nipples that readily erect. I am a redhead with long hair and unlike a lot of women of this generation I have a full maidenhead of pubic hair. I'm not a beach bunny but I do trim my pubic hair to fit into a tiny bikini in a fit of madness I bought and have only worn very occasionally. I'm slightly tanned all over from the local solarium. My master insists that I maintain an even tan, though not too dark and definitely no tanning lines.

I'm called the shrew at the school where I teach as I'm always very prim and proper. I keep my classes closely under control, and am not above punishing students severely if they step out of line. Our school is one of those very expensive private ones where students are still allowed to be caned. I am not above using this to control the more unruly girls under my care.

I always give the impression of being in control. None of the male teachers would dare to ask me out, one of my closer female colleagues told me they were frightened of me, and the women envied me as I always seemed to be very capable. I do not have a current boyfriend and I suppose with my other life style it would be almost impossible. I only teach three days a week which also permits me four days to be at my master's disposal, not to mention the holidays.

You might think it strange, with a character like mine, to allow myself to become somebody's slave, but that is what I am, at least for some of the time. My master knows I have a job and does not call upon me, except when he knows I am available to command. Maybe always being in control made me yearn for somebody to control me, at least for some of the time.

Don't get me wrong, as a slave, I am not permitted to deny my master anything, that is the nature of the agreement and as far as I am concerned it is completely binding, one cannot be half hearted about being a slave. Maybe I am a bit strange, but then I do lead a very different life to my colleagues out of school!

Of course I am paid extremely well for my duties.

Having said that, I am not the type of slave who is beaten for hours at a time, or tortured in some bizarre way. There are times when I am expected to bear some discomfort, I expect you'll look forward to my accounts of those times, but for now you will have to hold your impatience, everything in the right order and place. You see I am really a control freak! Alright, there are times when I am beaten, but no more than I would administer to my pupils if they stepped out of line.

Maybe you would like to know how I became my master's slave. No I did not answer an ad in the paper, nor was I ever part of some underground BDSM group far from it. I was found.

I can remember the day as if it were yesterday. It was Open Day at the school where I teach. Of course by being an exclusive school, some of the parents were very rich. Some of the wives were very beautiful as well. There were lots of different types of parents. The loud brash ones, the quiet concerned ones, but whoever they were they had to be treated equally. I normally hated these affairs, the men always tried to chat me up and the women were always on their guard. I suppose at these times I did realize that there was something different about me, beside my large chest!

On this occasion one of the boarders approached me and introduced me to her Uncle as her French Mistress. As I took the man's hand I looked into his face and it was as if a hammer hit me on the back of the head. Besides being good looking, behind the smile I sensed a quiet power. His grip was firm but not tight and I noted his clothes fitted like a glove, I knew this was a very rich man.

For the day I had dressed in a trouser suit, as I felt this exposed the least of my charms to these men, allowing me to circulate without distractions.

We exchanged the usual informal greetings and then the girl was called away by her friends. She looked at me for permission to leave which I gave. This left me alone with this man. He looked at me again and I could feel his eyes on me I almost blushed.

"It is well you cover your charms or you would have all us poor men begging at your feet!"

Well I didn't know whether to laugh or be offended, it sounded so corny when written down, but believe me they were not spoken lightly, this was no cheap pick up line. I must admit I blushed.

"You speak French, German?"

"Yes both my mother lived in Europe for some time."

"You are very beautiful, is there a Mr......?

"No I've never been married."

"Perhaps a man friend?"

I remember the phrase man friend, not boyfriend, this meant something different.

"No, I find it difficult to find the time."

It was a weak excuse, and I knew he knew it, but he said nothing. Really I am very awkward with men, finding their company often difficult. That is not to say I am frigid I love sex, but good lovers are hard to find.

My companion spoke with a soft European lilt, making his voice very attractive.

"That is sad. I am in the country for a few days I would be honored if you would have dinner with me."

"Well I'm very busy at the moment, what with exams and that."

"Come - you need a break once in a while, please, do not refuse me."

Normally these types of conversations make me cringe, but today all the words seemed the right ones, they flowed.

"Alright, if you insist."

"I do insist, in fact I order it!"

I gave him my phone number and address. He said he would contact me to arrange a time. He was then led away by the head tutor and I was left feeling a strange feeling that I cannot describe.

It was a week later that a parcel and a dozen red roses arrived at my flat.

There was a card.

It read:

"Ma cherie Jasmine, that is how I remember you, your perfume perfectly matched your person, please let this be our intimate name together. I hope you like roses. You will know what to do with the gift I hope I have guessed your size correctly.

My chauffeur will pick you up at eight tonight I hope that is convenient. I have only a one more day here, please do not refuse me. Gerard"

Well I didn't know what to do. One part of me said to phone and refuse, but another said why not go I had nothing else to do tonight, why not be spoilt. This man fascinated me. There was something very different about him.

I opened the parcel and inside to my amazement was a set of underwear, no label, but beautifully made. There was a half bra, G string panties, suspender belt and stockings. All made in very fine white lace. I just sat and looked at them. I was stunned. It was not the type of gift one got on ones first date, if this was a date. I certainly was not going to wear these flimsy items, cotton tails and cross your heart bras for me!

Well the day wound on and the time to get dressed came. I of course wore my own underwear and a sensible black dress. As the time got closer and closer I started to get anxiety feelings. What if... and I wasn't wearing this underwear. Would it really hurt to put them on? I had never worn anything like them before. I looked at the clock five minutes to go. Christ what to do. In a panic I rushed into the bedroom and ripped off my dress. As it fell to the floor the door bell rang. I froze, it rang again. I rushed to the door and like a fool said.

"Who is it"

"Car for Miss............."

"I won't be a moment."

I rushed back into the bedroom and ripped off all my underwear. I clipped the suspender belt around my hips and slid on the stockings. Then I pulled up the wispy G-string sliding the ribbon gusset between my cheeks. God I had never worn anything so small it barely covered my pubic hair, and at the back it covered nothing at all! Grasping the bra, I lowered my breasts into the cups and fastened the clasp behind me. In the mirror the bra emphasized my cleavage and my nipples were only half covered.

I looked again in the mirror and I must admit I did look very sexy!

I finished dressing by pulling my dress over my head. It felt odd the material of my dress on my bare buttocks, odd but very sensuous.

I rushed out into the hallway grabbed my bag and coat and opened the door.

"Good evening Miss... your car is awaiting you."

The man waiting there smiled at me and we walked out into the night, I'm sure I must have been glowing with embarrassment. And yet why, I do not know.

We parked the car in a car park under a tall high rise. The restaurant was high up the building, very chic, with a view over the city.

The waiter bowed as I entered.

"Your table is ready for you Madame."

He walked me through the tables where a few diners were already enjoying their meals to a table next to a large window to one side of the restaurant. The view over the city light was stunning. It was very private here with our table being screened from the rest of the diners. As I approached Gerard stood up and smiled at me.

"I am glad you could come."

The waiter helped me to a chair opposite the man.

I won't bore you with an account of the evening needless to say the food and wine were superb. The conversation was entertaining and witty without being shallow and patronization.

As we sat over coffee and liquors the drift of the conversation moved very quickly on relationships.

"I think ma cherie you need a strong man. A man who will tell you what he wants you to do, not somebody to negotiate with.. Am I right?"

The alcohol must have gone slightly to my head or I would have left there and then.

"Maybe you are right; I do find some men very ineffectual. I really don't want a full on relationship, they are too boring. I need a relationship that always bubbles."

"Maybe you like a relationship that is a little dangerous, no?"

I hesitated.

"Yes, maybe."

"Would you be submissive to an intelligent strong man?"

"Yes I think I would, but he would have to be intelligent and interesting."

"Alright, I have asked you here tonight because I believe you are a special woman, one whom I have been looking for over a long time."

I started to speak, but he held up his hand.

"Let me finish, I think in your life you need to be in control, but in your sexual life you need to be commanded, am I right?"

I stared at him feeling his magnetism, his power.

"Yes."

I said quietly.

"I think you need a contrast to your normal life where you are in control, a time when you would like to be under somebody elses control, yes?"

"Yes, I think I would."

I said meekly, he was right, that is exactly what I needed and wanted.

"Let me ask you one more thing before I give you the reason why I asked you to come."

"OK, fire away."

"Remove your underwear and place it on the table."

"What!"

"You heard me correctly."

He said quietly but firmly.

"Remove your underwear and place it on the table."

"Here at the table?

"Of course!"

He smiled at me in the silence. My ears were buzzing, why I wasn't walking out, slapping his face or all those other responses.

I glance around but knew we were concealed here in this corner. The waiter had only just served us and so it was unlikely that he would return.

I looked up at this strange man again. My hands acted as if under their own volition.

I slid my chair back a little and slid up my dress to allow me to undo the suspender belt. Gerard made no attempt to perve at me just sat there smiling. I unhooked the stockings and one by one drew them down my leg. Rolling them up I placed them in the center of the table. I glanced up again. He was still smiling. Lifting my dress I reached underneath and slid the scanty G-string off. I hesitated, does one normally drop ones panties in the middle of a restaurant table?

Hastily I added them to the stockings. Reaching under my skirt again I unclasped the suspenders and added them to the rest.

Christ how was I going to do my bra?

I drew the zip down at the back of my dress and reaching behind me unhooked the eyes of the bra.

I had just enough room to pull the straps through my armholes and then pull the bra through as well. Zipping up my dress again and arranging my skirt, I sat back and smiled back at Gerard. I had done it, I felt elated, excited, it was incredible, wonderful! I had removed all my underwear in a restaurant at the command of a man I barely knew.

Gerard clapped as I finished and smiled.

"Bravo, you have done well."

At the sound of his clapping to my utmost embarrassment the waiter reappeared. He stared down at the pile of underwear in the center of the table.

I felt like crawling under the table.

"Is there anything you require sir?"

"Yes take these, and give them to my chauffeur, thank you."

I nearly died. but Gerard acted as though this was quite normal and the waiter removed the items without batting a eyelid. I was sitting here with nothing on save for my dress and shoes.

"Good."

"What! I am so embarrassed."

"You should never be embarrassed to follow the orders of your master. I commanded it and you did it, end of story, the rest of the world can go take a jump. I am pleased that you wore my gift, you see I was not wrong about you. ."

He said as he waved a finger at me.

"Now I have a proposition to make you. Be my slave and I will reward you with a different lifestyle and lots of money, would you like that?"

"I don't know, I am a bit overwhelmed."

"I believe I am right when I say you like sex, am I right?"

I lowered my eyes but then thought, no he is right I do like sex.

"Yes I do."

"In fact I also think you love sex and probably masturbate every night, am I right? I stared at him, here he was asking the most personal of questions. I felt my mouth answer as if it had a life of its own.

"You're right I do."

"Also you probably fantasize over taking more than one lover at a time, and would have no reservations over doing this in real life should the chance present itself!"

I heard my self answering.

"You're right I wouldn't."

"Come, I have one more test."

With which he rose and we exited to the lift that took us to the car park. We stood in front of the lift doors and he pressed the button to call the lift. As it arrived he turned to me.

"You are to take the lift to the bottom car park. Leave the lift but do not let it close.

You must then remove your dress and place it in the lift and send it back to me here on the twelfth floor. Then go to bay thirty and wait for me."

"I can't do that I'll be completely nude, what if somebody should be there or come along, really Gerard I can't."

"Yes you can, and you will. Oh, and one more thing, when you are walking around down there, you must keep your arms by your sides. I think you know why! Give me you bag."

In silence I passed it over. The lift arrived and the doors opened. Gerard held them apart. I looked at him and he just smiled back.

I entered the lift and the doors closed behind me.

"Jesus, I must be crazy." I thought.

I turned and pressed the button for the bottom car park. My stomach lurched as the lift shot downwards. Too fast, before I knew it, I had arrived. The doors opened. This was madness, the doors started to close and I quickly caught them before they shut.

What to do? What to do?

I looked around the car park which seemed quiet and deserted, just a few cars here and there. I reached behind me and slid down the zip, was I really going to do this? Although empty the place seemed too light, there were no places to hide. This was madness! However reaching down to the hem, I pulled it up and over my head.

Christ I was naked!

Here in a hotel car park! Because a complete stranger had commanded it!

I held on to my dress covering my breasts with it, dare I?

I reached in and pressed the button for the 12th floor. Then taking a deep breath I threw my dress in and turned, the doors closed. I must be mad. I walked away from the door the sounds of my shoes sounds so loud on the concrete floor. I remembered Gerard's instructions, reluctantly removed my hands from covering my genitals and breasts and walked with them by my side. This was difficult they automatically wanted to cover my nakedness.

I started to walk faster, looking at the bay numbers. What a sight I must be, my breasts bounced and swayed with every step.

The numbers were 2, 3, 4, Christ where was number 30, it must be on the other side. I carried on 10, 11, I heard the squeal of a car's tyres in the echoing silence and prayed they were not coming down here. Luckily they were on the floor above. There in the distance against the far wall was Bay 30. I breathed a sigh of relief and hurried over to it.

I stood hands by my sides, the air cool on my nakedness my nipples erect from the cold and the excitement. My cunt was tight and tense. Where was Gerard?

The seconds ticked away, where was he? What if this was a hoax and I was left naked and penniless. What if someone came? The longer I was here the greater the risk.

Another minute passed, I was beginning to panic. There was more squealing of tyres. Christ my heart was going into overdrive. I heard a car it was coming down to this floor, was it them or would I be caught. There were no other cars anywhere near bay 30 and there was no place to hide.

The car entered the car park, it was Gerard's Mercedes.

I almost climaxed then and there with the relief, I could feel my libido screaming out to be satisfied and knew that I would be wet and ready for sex.

The car drove closer and as it approached I was caught standing in the headlights. I went to move aside but from the other side of the car park I heard Gerard.

"Stay there do not move."

I did as he commanded spot lit in the headlights naked to the eyes of the chauffeur behind the steering wheel.

As I stood nude and exposed he walked slowly across the area and came right up to me.

"Your are magnificent, your body, your breasts, your buttocks, your cunt, perfect.

Stand there do not move."

"Gerard, please somebody may come along."

"Stop, you are at my command, you will do as I command and not worry about anything else. You are excited yes?"

"Yes of course."

"You want me to fuck you, now?"

I could hardly breathe I was so excited.

"Yes."

"Lay back on the bonnet."

"But the driver."

"Lay back."

I did as he commanded in the light completely nude not four feet away from a complete stranger. The bonnet was cold on my naked back. There in the stark coldness of the hotel car park I was fucked. Gerard released his erect penis from his trousers and bending over me inserted it into my very wet and ready vagina. I grasped him to me and as if in a dream we moved in perfect concert until we came together.

I sobbed the cathartic release was too much. I admit now it was one of the most intense orgasms that I have ever experienced.

Gerard passed me a handkerchief and I wiped his semen from my vagina, and dropped it on the floor. He waved to his chauffeur who came out of the car and held out my underwear and dress. It seemed so right. I got dressed as both men stood and watched me slowly cover my nakedness.

"Good let us go."

That night we made love several times and that is when he took control of me and I became his slave.