Another Light Ch. 02

Story Info
Iris tries to convince Linda to stay.
7k words
3.78
6.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Flash or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Iris considered giving Linda her space, but the poor girl had been kidnapped by a psychotic speedster and thrown off a building with the only reason she survived being another speedster, so she decided the best thing would be to pay her a visit. Iris would have done that for a virtual stranger, and she had known Linda for almost a year.

Since they met Linda had quickly become her closest friend at the paper, and now she might be possibly become something more, as ever since Linda had confessed her true feelings for her Iris had been looking at, and thinking of, her in another light.

As Eddie's loss still felt fresh Iris was surprised how much Linda's confession had hit her. Then again, although it didn't feel like it, it had actually been months since his death, and even though they hadn't had their first official date yet there had been plenty of flirty banter between them and thorough make out sessions as Linda helped Iris and her friends set a trap for Zoom.

That, and their sudden first time together, made Iris truly happy for the first time since her fiancé sacrificed himself to save her and the world from the Reverse Flash. So Iris felt compelled to fight for this new relationship, and she had a feeling in her bones she would have to fight for it tonight.

Sure enough when Linda opened her apartment door it looked like she'd been crying, the poor girl barely managing to utter a single word, "Hey."

"Hey." Iris murmured softly, "Are you okay? I mean, of course you're not okay, but-"

"No, I'm fine." Linda obviously lied, before admitting, "No I'm not, I... I didn't want you to see me like this."

"Hey, hey, hey... it's okay." Iris cooed softly, quickly pulling Linda into her arms and hugging her tightly. When she did this initially she closed her eyes so she couldn't see what was behind Linda, but then Iris opened her eyes and saw the suitcases littering the floor as ironically she uttered the words she no longer believed, "Everything's okay."

Sensing that Iris had seen what was behind her Linda inwardly cursed herself, and then pulled away so she could tell Iris to her face, "We should talk."

"Well, if that isn't the worst sentence in the English-language." Iris said, going for humour, although she didn't really feel it, "So, are you leaving?"

Linda opened her mouth, paused briefly, then scurried around Iris who step further in so the other girl could close the door. Once it was closed Linda lent back against the door, closed her eyes and admitted with a sigh, "I wasn't crying because of what happened with Zoom. Well, maybe a little. But... mostly, because I don't want to lose you."

"But you want to leave?" Iris offered.

"No!" Linda quickly said, opening her eyes and stepping forwards. Then she admitted, "But... but I don't want to stay either."

There was another pause and then Iris nodded, "I get it."

"Do you?" Linda asked softly, "Cause I don't."

"You're scared." Iris said softly, "Zoom made you feel powerless, and you no longer feel safe in your own home, or anywhere in the city. So you want to run, even though you're not sure there's any where to go that will be truly safe from him. I... I can relate to that."

Linda frowned, "If you feel the same way, why are you-"

"Still here?" Iris finished for her, "Because I believe in The Flash. I believe that, despite what happened earlier, he will win in the end. That he will save us in the end. That he will save me in the end. But I don't think he can do it if people don't believe in him. Especially me. So... if you feel you have to go, I understand. I want everyone to stand and fight Zoom, but... I can't stand the thought of anything happening to you either."

There was a long pause and then Linda half whined, half whimpered, "I wish I was the other me. Dr Light. Or at least still had the gloves, so I could defend myself. But then I think, if I did, it would be no use. They can't protect me. My gun can't protect me. My fate is entirely in a man's hands, and while that man is a superhero it just makes me feel like a useless damsel in distress, and I hate it."

There was another long pause and then with tears falling from her eyes Iris softly murmured, "Do... do you want me to help you pack?"

Another even longer pause followed and then Linda admitted, "I want you to convince me to stay."

After that Iris's brain seemed to work as fast as Barry in the longest pause ever, as she tried to think how she could convince Linda to stay, and if she should. If she succeeded and something happened to Linda she would never forgive herself, or Barry for that matter, but she didn't want Linda to leave.

Or at the very least Iris didn't want this to be how things ended between them. Which gave her the idea of how she could possibly convince Linda to stay, or at least improve the memory of what might be the last time they saw each other.

It was obvious, and more than a little cheesy, but it felt right in the moment, and apparently Linda felt the same way because she let Iris softly approach her, take her face into her hands and kiss her. Most importantly of all she kissed back, both girls openly weeping as they frantically clung to each other and kissed with even more desperation.

It didn't feel like enough, and Iris realised it would never be enough. She was falling for Linda. She was falling for her hard and fast, and if she could convince her to stay maybe they could be happy together and she could have everything she should have had with Eddie. But if Linda left she would never know. They would never know. And more than ever before that was unacceptable.

Eventually they had to break apart for oxygen, although they didn't move very far, their foreheads resting against the other's as they fought to get their breath back. Then Linda panted, "I'm going to need more convincing."

The two girls shared a soft chuckle and a long smile with each other before Iris softly said, "I can definitely do that."

Linda opened her mouth to ask for details, but before she could get a word out Iris pressed her lips to hers. Which totally made her forget what she was going to say, and she didn't want to waste precious energy trying to remember it when she could be using all her concentration on kissing the beautiful girl in front of her.

So that's exactly what she did, and to Linda's relief all thoughts about the monster that had terrorised her were finally forgotten, if only for a few moments, as she made out with Iris West. The girl she really, really didn't want to leave, and was desperately hoping that Iris could convince her not too.

She certainly got off to a good start, kissing Linda silly for several minutes while just standing there before gently manoeuvring them through Linda's apartment and onto the sports reporter's bed. There was then more making out. A lot more, minutes feeling like hours as the two twenty-something women became completely lost in each other.

During that long kissing session as their hands slowly began to explore each other's bodies, at first avoiding all the fun parts, although not for long. Eventually hands even found their way under clothing, Iris reaching under Linda's top to caress her boobs while Linda took it one step further and slid a hand down the back of Iris's pants to grab her ass.

After that Iris broke the kiss and pulled away, for a horrible moment making Linda worried that she had done something wrong. She should have known it was just so that Iris could remove her shirt, and then smile down at Linda as she stared at her bra covered boobs.

She then leaned down for another kiss, this time breaking it to remove Linda's shirt, which Linda was only too happy to help out with. They then removed the rest of their clothes in a similar way. A real team effort. Team Flash should be proud. Or not, because Linda really didn't want the rest of them finding out about how well she and Linda work together in the bedroom department.

Their compatibility warmed Linda's heart though, like most times Iris giving her exactly what she wanted, exactly when she wanted it. Like when she broke their latest kiss it wasn't to admire their handiwork.

No, instead of ogling each other Iris went straight to kissing her neck, and instead of spending the bare minimum amount of time there, like a lot of guys she had been with, the other girl really took her time, quickly adding licking and sucking into the mix.

She even bit down slightly like she was trying to mark Linda as hers, and while that kind of possessiveness normally annoyed Linda it was different with Iris, for some reason that she wasn't sure she wanted to analyse right now.

Iris couldn't help feeling a little possessive right now. She tried not to, but Linda was going to leave. Linda was going to leave her. Yes, it wasn't anything she'd done, and there was a really good reason, but Iris wanted Linda to stay, and if she couldn't convince her too than at lease she would make sure that Linda didn't forget her any time soon.

And not just because Iris was leaving marks on Linda's neck and shoulders which would be around for days. No, Iris wanted to leave a more permanent impression. The type which Linda would think about every time she got herself off, or worse, whenever she was with someone else. And it would do the same for Iris.

So eventually Iris kissed her way down Linda's hot little body until she reached the other girl's boobs. Linda had confessed she was self-conscious about their size, but Iris loved them. Which was something she tried to prove by kissing all over them for a few minutes.

Of course she also did her best to tease Linda, Iris smiling into the soft flesh as her girlfriend writhed underneath her. Then just as Linda opened her mouth to complain Iris wrapped her lips around one of her nipples and gently began sucking on it, causing Linda to forget whatever she was going to say and just let out a long soft moan of pleasure, which was quickly followed up by more pleasant sounds as Iris then swirled her tongue around that nipple.

After about a minute of that Iris slowly kissed her way to the other nipple and then spent about a minute licking and sucking that before moving back to the nipple she started on. Then back, then fourth, then back, then fourth, Linda moaning, gasping and even whimpering the entire time.

The sounds became louder, and the whimpers more frequent, when Iris started gently nipping at those nipples and gently slid her hands up Linda's body to cup those little titties, pushing one more firmly into her mouth while playing with the other. Sometime after that Iris started very slowly kissing her way downwards, which caused Linda to let out an extra loud gasp. Which wasn't surprising, as this was new.

To be fair to Iris this was only her second time with a girl, and the first time she had been interrupted before she could return the wonderful favour that Linda had given her yesterday. In the meantime there had been a little making out, but this was going to be a big step for Iris, and she was determined to make this very memorable for both of them.

Of course she was terrified, but Iris was pretty sure that was natural. And it definitely felt like the good kind of terrified, like just before going on a rollercoaster. Or just having sex with someone you like and not wanting to screw it up. Which was why Iris hesitated when she reached her destination. That, and she wanted to savour the moment.

Disheartened by this pause Linda softly murmured, "You know you don't have too. Right?"

Linda didn't want to have to say that, because she wanted this really badly, but she would never push Iris into something she wasn't ready for. Especially when she might never be ready for it. After all, this was completely new to Iris, and one little session of fingering another girl didn't make Iris a lesbian, or even bisexual.

It made her willing to experiment, and Linda had worried that this was all this was. That was all she was to Iris. Some experimentation she was getting out of her system in between relationships. Something at best Iris would look back at fondly as something she did in the past, or at worst something she would use to turn future boyfriends on.

Those fears were somewhat dampened by Iris looking up at her, giving her a soft smile and then leaning down to slide her tongue over Linda's pussy. This of course made Linda gasp and let out a cry, which was especially long because Iris went slowly as possible, starting at the very bottom of Linda's cunt and working her way up to the very top, even lingering on her clit.

Iris then repeated the process, albeit without lingering on Linda's clit. In fact her friend turned so much more avoided her clit entirely, which would have been more than fine with Linda because if she hadn't known this whole thing might just be too much for her to handle. It was incredibly overwhelming as it was.

Even now Linda couldn't quite believe her luck. Here she had Iris West literally licking her pussy. Her best friend at work, who she had become closer and closer to recently, but thought she'd never have a chance with her as she was super straight, was sliding her tongue over her pussy and making Linda feel so incredibly good.

And these licks weren't rushed, or too slow, and they certainly weren't the bare minimum. No they were just perfect right from the start, like Iris was born to eat pussy. Or at least she had a very good memory about what Linda had done to her that one time. And/or Iris had done some research for this, which was a particularly delightful thought.

Whatever the reason for this skilful cunt lapping was Linda didn't care that much, because honestly it didn't really matter. All that mattered was for several long blissful minutes Linda became lost in pure pleasure, even if along the way she had to close her eyes to dull some of the intensity she was feeling.

Then she opened them again to concentrate on the heavenly sight of Iris West laying in between her legs, and occasionally looking up at her with a twinkle in her eye, and a smile on her face which Linda could actually feel against her cunt. All of which made her want to beg for more, but she held back for as long as she could to enjoy all the wonderful sensations that Iris was giving her.

Iris loved the moments when she would look up and her eyes and her lover's eyes would connect, or she could just see the expression on their faces, but it gave her a tremendous sense of satisfaction to know the pleasure she was causing them. She especially loved looking at Linda's pretty face, or into her pretty eyes, and seeing the pleasure she was causing her.

Although perhaps what she loved even more was the constant moans, groans, whimpers, gasps and cries of pleasure which constantly came out of Linda's mouth. This sounds from her male lovers were a lot less sexy, and a lot less frequent as for some reason they tried to hide those sounds. Maybe they thought they were unmanly. Whatever the case Iris really loved what she was hearing now. Although most of all, she loved the taste.

It was something Iris had been wondering a lot about, but especially ever since she had tasted herself on Linda's lips after the other girl had gone down on her. What would another girl's pussy taste like? More recently she had wondered what Linda's pussy would taste like? Like hers? Different? The answer to the last two questions were the same, that being yes.

As for the answer to the first questions, that was simply good. She liked it from the very first lick, and her enjoyment of it only increased with every swipe of her tongue, until Iris wanted to increase her speed and force so she could really get more of it. However she wouldn't do that just yet, not until Linda begged her for it, which hopefully won't be for a while yet.

As this was her very first time licking pussy, and maybe the first and last time she gets to do this to Linda, Iris wanted to draw it out for as long as possible and savour every moment. Fortunately it seemed that Linda agreed, because given her facial expressions, the look in her eyes and most of all the cute little whimpers she was letting out it sounded like she wanted to beg for more, but for whatever reason forced herself not too.

And Iris knew she should just be grateful for that and take it easy on Linda, but she found all those reactions so adorable that she just couldn't help but push her luck. Besides, she wanted to make this as pleasurable as possible while still going slowly.

So while she avoided Linda's clit at the beginning of the pussy licking Iris began to slide over it with every other lick, gradually increasing the frequency in which she touched that sensitive bundle of nerves until she was licking with every swipe of her tongue. She then started to linger on both that clit and then Linda's entrance.

Finally she took Linda's clit into her mouth and began gently sucking on it. All of this got an extremely positive reaction from Linda, but she never uttered a word, which was delighted Iris, and annoyed her. She was mostly okay with this, as it meant she could continue this, but she was competitive, and the longer Linda held out the more that Iris used her research and the memory of what Linda had done to her against her.

Linda wasn't sure how much longer she could resist giving Iris what she obviously wanted. Hell, the fact that Iris wanted to do this, wanted to make her cum with her tongue and mouth, was almost enough on it's own to push her over the edge. But she loved that feeling, and wanted to savour it. More importantly she was super stubborn, just like Iris.

So even as it became kind of painful to wait Linda stubbornly kept her mouth shut. Or more accurately Linda made sure that the only sounds coming out of her mouth were whimpers, moans and cries of pure pleasure, and the occasional curse word. Which unsurprisingly wasn't enough for Iris. No, clearly the other girl wanted her to beg, which Linda used to her advantage.

Even when the sight of Iris West between her legs was just too much of a turn on and Linda was forced to close her eyes in a desperate attempt to dull what she was feeling she could still sense the endearing frown on Iris's face as a result of her defiance.

Well, she could feel it against her cunt, because Iris's face was firmly pressed against it, but that only made it even more delightful, and torturous. And then Iris started the lingering on her clit just enough to drive her absolutely insane without giving Linda more than a hint of satisfaction, and the more experienced reporter just completely lost it. She needed to cum right now, and she didn't care what she had to do, or say, to get it.

"Iris!" Linda whimpered rather pathetically before pleading, "Make me cum! Please make me cum! I need to cum, ohhhhhhh, please make me cum. Fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue, oooooooh aaaaaahhhhhh fuck! Fuck me! Tongue fuck me! Please? Please Iris, make me cum! Make me oooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddd yessssssssss, oh Iris, fuckkkkkkkk meeeeeee mmmmm fuck!"

Fortunately Iris resisted the urge to leave her to suffer and instead push her tongue into Linda's pussy, making Linda become completely incoherent. Sure, Iris did this as slowly as possible, but it still felt amazing, and Linda was convinced she wouldn't have to wait much longer for some sweet, sweet satisfaction.

Besides, that slow invasion was wonderful, especially as once she had buried as much of her tongue as she could give her Iris just left it there as both girls savoured the moment. She then started thrusting it in and out at a rapidly increasing pace, ultimately giving Linda the release that she had been craving.

Unsurprisingly it was one of the most powerful orgasms of her life. Maybe the most powerful. How could it not be? She was literally cumming in Iris West's mouth, Iris removing her tongue from her pussy in a flash so she could swallow her cum. Or more accurately just let it shoot down her throat and into her belly. Whatever the case it was hot, and just made Linda cum harder.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12