Another Long Day at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling my cock out of her completely for a moment, I let the length of me slide between her engorged lips while the head repeatedly stroked up and down on her clit. I saw her eyes widen and her pupils dilate, and knew the moment was at hand as I quickly sheathed myself to the hilt once again in her now-pulsing, throbbing pussy. She screamed and as I again forcefully plunged in and out of her, I felt another wash of liquid around my cock and now-dripping balls. This time there was no slowing, no relenting. I slammed into her again and again. Her orgasms seemed to meld together into one constant wave. The nails on one hand were almost drawing blood as she clenched my arm, and her other hand was balled into a fist that she was biting to keep from screaming.

As I bent down to whisper in her ear, I gently grabbed her fist and moved it away from her mouth, "Go ahead and scream if you want to. No one can hear us and there's nothing to hide." I don't know if it was the mere feeling of the soft sibilants in her ear or the content of what I'd said, but she went truly wild then, fucking back at me with everything she had and screaming incoherently at the top of her lungs.

For a time, there was nothing else. No office. No couch. No husbands or wives. Not even separate individuals. As one, we writhed and thrust, until at last the wave crested. Poor Katie. Towards the end there, her orgasms were coming so quickly, I'm not even sure she was able to get a breath. She seemed like she was almost about to pass out. Which sounds sort of cool if you're a guy - making a girl pass out from cuming sounds like it has to be some sort of merit badge, but it's actually very unpleasant for a woman (as I've learned), so I once again slowed down to a slower but still insistent rhythm.

"You okay?"

"Oh... David... I don't have words. But yes. I'm better than I've ever felt before."

"You know, we're not done yet, right?"

She looked momentarily confused, "You haven't cum again yet? Oh, sorry - I feel like I'm talking to the rest of my body using cups and a string."

"Nothing to feel sorry about, just means I'm doing it right."

"Oh god yes, you're doing it so right." Her smile up at me then was truly beatific - I may have to start giving my wife's claims that with enough orgasms you can see God some credence. She glowed.

I continued to thrust into her as she reached up to cup my face in both hands. "David, I want to give you something. Something no one has ever had." She pulled back for a second, letting my cock slide out of her completely for a moment. She reached down and aimed my cock back into her, but not at her now beautifully ravaged pussy, but at her tight, pink little asshole.

I stopped her for a moment, "Katie, are you sure you want that? If this is your first time, I can't guarantee this won't hurt."

She smiled and said, "David, I said no one else had ever had it. I didn't say it had never been had. Justin won't touch my ass, so I've had to make do with my toys. I think it should be okay, and after squirting that much, I'm not even sure we need any lube. But go slow, okay?"

"Yeah, Mary and I almost never have to use lube because we're already so wet."

She closed her eyes, as if to concentrate on the moment, "David. More, please?"

"As you wish, my love. But let me make sure you're ready." And with that I moved down to her ass, and started working her little hole with my tongue. She tasted of sex and herself, and I couldn't imagine anything better.

"OH MY GOD! DAVID WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THAT FEELS... OH MY..." I don't think she was expecting that. After thrusting my tongue actually inside her ass a bit, I felt her sphincter relax and I moved back with my cock in position. She looked up at me. "I don't know what all this means, but David... I love you."

"I love you too, Katie." And with that I placed the head of my wet, slick cock, against her asshole, which was covered in her cum and my spit, and slowly and gently started to work it into her ass. Pulsing forward insistently but never more than she could handle.

"MY GOD!"

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?"

"Don't you dare fucking stop! Even with my toys, it never felt like this. Fuck me, David. Fuck my ass. Please just don't stop!" Who am I to disappoint a lady?

Despite her urging, I didn't immediately start fucking that gorgeous ass of hers. Thrusting in slowly and gently, I reached down and worked her clit and occasionally worked a finger inside her pussy as she become accustomed to my cock in her ass. When I felt all resistance was gone, I picked up speed and thrust into her with all the passion the moment demanded. My wife and I have been into anal since the beginning and while my wife still has a deliciously tight ass, it had been a long time since I'd fucked a virgin ass. Nothing else ever feels quite like it.

I knew I was getting close and I wanted to see if I could get Katie to have one more orgasm, so I slowed for a moment, really letting her feel each and every inch of my cock as I pulled it out of her ass and then pushed it back in. And Katie fucked me right back, seemingly pulling me in with her ass on every stroke and clenching down and massaging my cock with her ass muscles once I was fully inside her. I bent down to kiss her again, gently biting her lip and pulling it gently with my teeth as I brought up one hand to massage her breast and lightly pinched her nipple.

It was like I'd lit a fuse, as she once again seemed to find something inside herself or maybe she once again found a way to let go of something. All I know is that she seemed to almost become an animal at that point, grunting as I fucked her ass, writhing around and moaning without a hint of self-consciousness. "Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Oh my god! YES! YES! YES! YEEEEeeeeeess..." and with that she came once again, another spurt of ejaculate fountaining out of her, smaller but just enough to coat her ass and my cock again. Her ass clenched down and then relaxed even more than it had up until now. I picked up speed and lost myself in the moment, until I felt myself explode into her with what felt like dozens of shots of cum deep in her ass. I think we both almost passed out that time.

After a few minutes, we began to come back to ourselves from wherever amazing, earth-shattering sex takes you. My cock slowly slowly pushed out of her ass. We were both covered in cum, spit, sweat, and more cum. There was actually a puddle of her cum on the cushions underneath us. She looked like she might have just been gangbanged by an entire football team, not just one middle-aged office worker. I'm sure I looked just as disheveled, and sported a few little half moons of blood on my arm and lots of thin, narrow lines on my back. I don't think either of us could have been happier.

I kissed her. "Thank you," I whispered.

"Thank you more," she answered. I paused for a moment as the full import of what we'd just done hit me. While I knew Mary would be fine with it, and in fact would want every detail told to her why I had my cock in her ass, had I just ended this woman's marriage?

Some of what I was thinking must have been written on my face, as Katie immediately picked up on my unspoken thoughts. "No long faces, David. You've given me a wonderful, fantastic gift. Something I will treasure for all time. For the first time, I've been shown what kind of sexual creature I can be, and I plan on going home and getting Justin to see it too."

I admired her resolve but cared about her and didn't want to see her get hurt. "And if he can't see it or chooses not to? I don't want to see you heartbroken by his idiotic dismissal of what an amazing woman you are."

"Well, that will be his problem, and I will figure out how I'm going to deal with it if that comes to pass. But I do know something for sure."

"What's that?"

"You and I are going to enjoy some very long lunch breaks."

"Oh really? Just here at your beck and call am I?" I joked.

Katie's face grew serious. "Never. It wasn't just the heat of the moment that made me say I love you. You've awoken something inside of me that I might never have discovered otherwise, and I don't think I could do anything but love you for that alone. Part of me, really as much as you want to take, will be yours forever."

I paused for a moment before I responded, just looking at her. If you're lucky, some people you meet in life are like sunshine - once you find them, you can't help but want to always be in their light. My wife Mary is one, and I knew it from the first night we met. Katie was another. I'd always really liked her before, and obviously found her attractive, but whatever we had just done had unlocked something deep inside her and for the first time, her true, real light was undimmed. I found I couldn't look away. "I meant it too. My wife will always have first claim on me, but I think you'll find she can be generous in sharing with her friends. Speaking of which, you should really thank her sometime."

"What?! No, I couldn't. I don't think I could ever even look her in the eye again after tonight!"

"That's the old you talking. What does the new Katie want?" Katie seemed caught off guard by that, but I saw my trust and belief in her was sound.

"You're right. I see that now. So how do I thank her for gifting you to me? If someone lends you their husband, what kind of gift do you get them?" She laughed. "I don't think a gift certificate or a vase is really going to quite capture the sentiment."

I pretended to think about it for a moment. "Well, really, the wrapping of the present is very important."

"What? The wrapping? What the hell are you talking about David?"

"A nicely wrapped present is almost like a present in and of itself."

"Fine. How should I wrap this present I haven't even picked out yet?"

"Oh, you know - maybe your favorite lingerie and a little perfume in all the right places. That sounds like the perfect wrapping for her present"

It took her but a moment to get what I meant. "You mean... I mean... wait. Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"It's your choice, but I'm just saying that would be a present that matched the sentiment perfectly and would be greatly appreciated. I may have forgotten to mention it, but you're on her approved list too."

She gave me a playful slap. "You're awful! 'the wrapping of the present is very important'! Oh, I'm going to make you pay for that one some day!"

"I'll hold you to that, my dear."

EPILOGUE

We slept for a bit and then made love again in the wee hours of the morning, slow and still very intense, and then grabbed a shower together in the gym in our building. There were no further attacks on our network and we got a call around 1pm the next afternoon that everything was up and running at the new office. We packed up our stuff, made ourselves as presentable as possible, and both headed home with much kissing and groping before we actually made it out the door.

Katie promised to keep me updated about her and Justin and over the rest of the weekend, and I got a string of texts from her. There was a brief moment that raised her hopes, but by late Sunday night, she was texting me that he once again hadn't "taken the bait." Having experienced how sexually charged and assertive she could be now, I told her to be careful as I was pretty sure he was an alien masquerading as a human. She said she would keep trying for a bit, but I could tell she didn't really hold out much hope.

The next Monday, we both felt we deserved Oscars for our performances as "just friendly co-workers."

Our boss dropped by our office in the new building around noon. "I really appreciate what you guys did this weekend. It really saved our bacon. And at the end of the day, not only did you keep everything up and running, but a client we'd been trying to steal away from one of our competitors was so impressed by how we managed to keep our services online, they've agreed to sign over all their business to us over the next two years. I've talked to the CEO and she's okayed a special bonus for each of you - a week-long stay at an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica. You can both stay in the company villa, if that works for you."

Katie and I looked at each other. We could both see all the possibilities we were thinking of and the opportunity this presented. "Sure. Thank you very much and please thank Ms. Paige for us."

"Yes, that would be wonderful! Thanks so much."

As our boss turned to leave, he stopped for a second and turned back. "Oh, one last thing. How bad was it in the old office with the AC off when you were there? Must have been quite warm."

Katie answered "Oh, we made do. It wasn't so bad and luckily it was night, so it could have been much worse. Why do you ask?"

"It was the strangest thing. Evidently the evaporator coils or some damned thing caused the problem, and it was situated right above Ms. Paige's office. Water backed up in the system until it got too much and then overflowed everywhere some time Sunday night. Evidently dumped 40 gallons or something like that of water on her couch. She'd been planning on having it moved here to the new offices today, but the damned thing is ruined. Was over there myself this morning - puddles all around that couch and it definitely smelled kind of funky. Well, anyway, thanks again and fingers crossed we don't have to deal with anything like that again!"

Katie and I managed to keep it together long enough for our boss to walk out of earshot down the hallway.

"The couch..."

"...totally ruined!"

"Puddles everywhere!"

"We completely forgot!" I don't know how long we laughed, but I think at one point I started seeing spots and Katie mentioned a couple of times that day how much her sides still hurt.

I don't know what our future holds. I don't know if Katie's marriage will hold together and what will happen if it doesn't. I don't even know if this trip to Jamaica will be the trip of our dreams or something else entirely.

All I know is that I helped make I woman I had come to love happy, and that was enough.

The End?

12