Another Loving Liaison from Past Years

Story Info
I and a fellow Chinese teacher get together in Indonesia.
3k words
4.21
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a science teacher working in Indonesia. She was a Chinese lady who taught at the same school, but in the junior section. So we were colleagues who met daily in the teacher's common room.

We also met almost every week at the endless birthday parties that our students used to throw. Parents always insisted that some teachers were invited to these parties to ensure that things did not get out of hand. So I had plenty of opportunity to dance with her and to appreciate her petite beauty. She was slim and not much more than 5ft tall. And she was totally beautiful. I lusted after her.

One night, after such a school party, I took her home on my motorbike. We kissed under the banana trees in the garden outside her parent's house, where she lived. It was apparent then that she wanted me since she placed my hands over her breasts. After I had fumbled aside her bra and felt her small globe-like breasts and her hot and hard little nipples - she pushed my hand down towards her sex. I pulled up her skirt and felt her pants - they were soaking wet. Though I felt her bush, I did not venture further - though she clearly would have let me. I was scared off - not only by the closeness of her strict parents, but also by the area's custom which frowned on sexual intercourse between unmarried people - especially if they were school teachers.

Shortly after, another occasion arose, when we were once again alone after a school party. This time while we kissed, it was her hand that explored me, eventually unzipping me and grasping my cock and balls. I was rock hard and almost coming. In turn, my hand moved inside her pants, encountered her bush and strayed into her small wet, wet sex - but not into her hole.

She was studying in order to take the exams that would allow her to teach in the senior school. I agreed that I would help her with the science and maths. So, one afternoon, she came to my house for extra tuition. She was sitting in the armchair with the work I had given her, when I came round the back and ran my hands over her breasts.

This seemed to be signal she was waiting for, since she put her work down, got up, took my hand and led me into the bedroom. With a dare-me-not-to look, she took off her skirt and shirt. I began undressing myself.

However as my rampant cock became visible, she paused, became shy and turned away to remove her bra. She lay down on the bed in just her pants, with her hands over her breasts. When I was naked myself, I lay beside her and - while kissing her - pulled her hands away.

Her breasts were very sweet - small, perfectly round with small pink hard nipples set in wide areolas. Her waist was small and flared out to trim hips and a slim bottom. I kissed her breasts deeply and soon she began to relax and moan with the pleasure. I moved to massage her mons though her pants and was soon able to ease them down.

She had a small sparse bush and unlike anything I had imagined - it was not coarse and curly. Instead each hair was amazingly long, wavy, silky and jet-black. After playing with her hair and kissing her mound, she allowed me to part her legs. Her wispy hair was sprinkled along her lips, and her cunt was as flawless as her breasts.

It was tiny - perhaps only 5 cms from one end of the crack to the other. It was beautifully formed, smelling divine, with short thin shaft that tipped up at the end to show a tiny jewel-like clitoris. Dark purple inner lips fanned from below the tip and ran in a perfect ring all around her hole.

I licked one finger and carefully inserted it into her hole: it was hot, wet and very small and she was a virgin. But it was clear that she badly wanted me to fuck her. She now examined my rigid cock with her hand. We were both worried by the size, since I was really rampant and she was a small woman, even by Chinese standards, with a small cunt; so I promised to be very careful.

This was a case where no risk could be taken so I put on a condom and knelt between her legs, using my hand to guide my cock towards her gateway. I pushed gently, but could not enter. So I withdraw, raised her bottom on my pillows and spread her thighs as wide as they would go. I could now kneel and feel and see what was going on.

Again my cock approached and was stopped. This time she gripped my hips and I held my cock in place and she pulled herself down onto me. Finally - with a small cry of pain - her hymen broke and I entered her. My cock was indeed very big for her small, upstretched hole, so I had to move very slowly.

I reached her cervix before my complete length was in and since it hurt her, I just stopped, rolled us onto our sides and waited. Finally she relaxed and - with just little movements in and out - became fully lubricated and stretched so I was eventually able to push my whole length into her.

Again I waited and then started slow long shafting. She was so tight that - with a few full-length strokes - I felt my balls boil and with a cry, I had a very intense ejaculation. I stayed hilted in her until I softened. When I slipped out there was a mixture of her juices and a little blood oozing from her onto the sheet.

She seemed pleased to have 'conquered' me and lay with her legs apart and her cunt open and sore looking. She was too sore for any further fingering or penetration. After a while she slipped from the bed, found a handkerchief and wiped herself, dressed, kissed me and - smiling - slipped from the house. I lay smelling the sweetness of her cunt on the handkerchief.

A few weeks later, she came again in the afternoon and this time went straight to the bedroom, undressed and lay exposed to me, with her legs wide apart in welcome. I fell on my knees to worship her sweet black bush and lick her labia from bottom to top. She exuded that wonderful earthy sexual small of a healthy and rampant female.

I quickly undressed and as I came to the bed, she sat up to examine my cock and balls. I showed her how to hold the cock and pump it, how to squeeze out the pre-cum, how to handle my glans, how to fondle my balls and how to roll on the condom. I then rolled her onto her back and feeling that she was ready and waiting, raised the legs until her knees were beside her breasts, took her buttocks in my hands and thrust easily into her cunt.

Once more, I had to wait and work her gently to fit my whole length, but soon we were fucking with ease and without pain. I was desperate to come, but wanted her to jism - so eased out of her, rolled her on top and showed her how to kneel either side of me and lower herself onto me as I held my shaft for her. But she pushed my hand away, and taking my cock herself in one hand, she pulled it to her crack.

With the other hand, she parted her lips and swept the tip of my cock back and forth across her slit and tip, murmuring with delight. Then she slowly lowered herself onto my prick. At this angle it was easy for me to fit into her, and in no time she was pumping up and down watching my cock entering and leaving.

She increased the tempo - moving one foot off the bed and onto the floor to give herself more purchase. Soon she was pulling right off my cock at each stroke and slamming down to full length. The feeling was incredible - her cunt was so tight that it felt if a tight velvet glove was engulfing me. And, she was so wet, that movement was sweet delight.

My balls began to boil, so I slowed her down and pulling aside her lips, told her to press her point against my moving shaft. She gave a cry of ultimate pleasure, clamped with unbelievable force on my cock and orgasmed almost immediately. She was mewing with pleasure and still coming as I pumped my load - shock after shock. I thought it would never stop.

She fell forward and lay panting in satisfaction on my chest. I stayed erect in her for a while until I slowly slipped out. She then sat up to see and insisted on pulling off the condom and emptying it onto a handkerchief to examine what it was all about! She was amazed by the volume, consistency and smell of my seed, which seemed to excite her.

We cuddled and caressed for a while until I began to grow hard again. I pulled her hand to my shaft and started to finger fuck her, first with one finger then two. When she stroked me to hard erection, she rather inexpertly rolled on another condom and opened her legs for another fuck. But I pushed her over until I was spooned behind her, lifted one of her legs until her soft inner lips formed a collar around her cunt and eased back into her tight hot wet and welcoming little hole.

I then gave her a fast hard shafting until I came again, and pulling out, I rolled her over and went down an and sucked her off - delighting in her tiny but hard clitoris and her fantastic fresh sexual cunt smell. She came again very quickly, her body heaving and vibrating against my tongue: I do not think she had ever anticipated such intense pleasure.

Some time later, we were at yet another of the many school birthday parties. With 40 in a class, there was almost a birthday party every week. The parties always followed the same format - soft drinks, food and then very decorous dancing. While we were dancing together, Lillian asked if I would take her home. I was nervous at discovery of our relationship, but she said that she would leave and wait for me in the church porch nearby and that I was to leave twenty minutes after her.

There were no street lights, just the moon shining, as I drove my little motor bike past the church to collect her. By custom, the parties always had to end by midnight, so her parents would expect her back by then. It was just eleven o'clock - so we had plenty of time. I parked the bike and, in the dark of the church porch, drew her into a passionate kiss.

She loosened her blouse and I felt her sweet soft breasts pressing into me. She had already removed her bra, while waiting for me. I engulfed those soft globes first with my hands and then with my lips, tugging and suckling her little nipples into hard lumps. She held my head to her chest and moaned with delight. Feeling her bottom, I found that she had removed her pants as well, while waiting for me.

So sinking to my knees, I pulled up her skirts and buried my lips into her sweet silken little bush. She lifted one of her legs over my shoulder, I was confronted with the glorious fresh smell of her cunt. I licked and licked between her lips, pushing my tongue into her hole, sucking up her juices and teasing her clitoris, until she was quivering.

It was bliss. "We can't fuck here," I said - so she straightened her clothes and we were off on the bike, out of town seeking some quite place amongst the padi-fields. As she rode side-saddle behind me, she pulled up my shirt and I felt those two hard nipples and soft breasts pressed into my back. Then her hand went to my belt and with difficultly, she pulled down the front of my pants and freed my rampant cock. The bike wobbled and we nearly went over as the tips of her fingers found my glans and she gently pulled on the end.

We found a quiet spot, hidden by the shading leafs of banana trees and as I pulled the bike up onto its stand, Lillian went down on her knees, pulled up her skirts and presented her cunt to me, her breasts hanging down between the open wings of her shirt. I dropped my trousers and pants, knelt behind her and surged my cock straight towards her hole. A brief struggle and I was hilted in her depths to its roots.

She moaned with pain as my fat rod stretched her tight little cunt. But once in, I stilled and she accommodated to my size with a sigh of satisfaction. Her cunt was beautifully wet and slick. I withdrew almost all my cock and surged slowly forward again. It was lovely. But with a sigh, I had to withdraw and roll-on a condom.

Before re-entering her, I sunk two fingers into her wetness and then pushed my cock back in - it was easy now. Once in, I used one hand to squeeze a nipple and my wet fingers to expose and press on her clitoris. On touching her point, she moaned and began rocking against me. So I fucked her fast and furious while working her clitoris, until, with a cry and a great shudder, she came. A second later, I erupted my seed.

We could not really relax on the ground as the dew had fallen and the grass was wet, so I moved the motor bike so it was leaning against a tree and Lillian sat on the bike seat and, in the pale light of the moon, she pulled off the condom and emptied the contents onto her hand to examine and smell it. Then she went to work on my limp cock, milking the remaining sperm from it, squeezing my balls as I had taught her, and pulling on my glans until I was hard again. It did not take long before I was ready.

I took another condom from my pocket and she rolled it on. Then, side-saddle on the bike seat leaning back against the tree, she open her legs, exposing her still wet cunt and sweet bush all smeared flat with her juices. Standing in front of, I entered her easily this time and, we watched as I pulled slowly out and entered her again. It was so sexy. With the fingers of one hand, she parted the top of her outer labia, exposing her clitoris. With the other, she delved around my cock for her juices and started rubbing her little point.

It was unbelievably arousing for us to watch my cock and her fingers working her body. After a while she orgasmed again, gently this time, but still the force of her release gripped my cock so tight that I came again a short while after. Nearby, a little irrigation canal had water in it, so Lillian swatted over it and washed the signs and smells of out lovemaking from her vulva and I gently dried her - she was raw, she said - with my handkerchief.

Then she donned her bra and panties, buttoned up her blouse, straightened her hair and skirt and was presentable to take home before the midnight hour. I dropped her a hundred yards from her home and, after a deep and passionate kiss, she faded into the night. I returned home, lay in bed reliving the teaming images of this incredible evening and had to masturbate again to bring about sleep.

We fucked again when we could, but it was never enough. During the school holidays, I had to travel to Singapore so was away for two busy weeks. The first evening after my return she came round to my house. Turned out the lights of the living room so no-one could see in, she pulled me into a passionate kiss. I had not masturbated all that long two weeks, so I was rearing to go.

In no time we were naked and embracing on my bed. "No condom," she said. She had just finished her period. So with joy, I surged my rampant unencumbered cock into her wet welcoming hole. Double bliss, I was ready to come in no time, but managed to hold off, while she teased her clitoris. Then she just said, "Go," and began to come, her cunt gripping my shaft in great spasms. In unison, my cock boiled seed into her in six or seven great explosions, each triggered as her cunt gripped me. It was total bliss.

As we parted, she squeezed my sperm from her cunt and, catching it in her hand, rubbed it into her breasts. She was so exciting. Wet with sweat and our combined juices, we struggled to the shower. Under the warm water, we fucked gently a second time.

We did not make love again; I was transferred to another school in another country. But we wrote long and sexual letters to each other for a year or so after I left. In every letter, she would send me a few of stands of her long silky cunt hair. I filled a pin-cushion with them... On one letter, she wrote - "I wake at night and think of you, I get hot and fill my hole with my fingers then caress myself there until I explode". How I loved and missed that girl.