Another Makes Three Ch. 01

Story Info
A third is invited to their bed, just for her.
2.9k words
4
24.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women. I love women. Now, don't get me wrong, I like men too. But there's only one man that I want now, and I've got him already. Women, on the other hand, well, I can say that they still turn my head. There is something about a woman that breaths sensuality, sexuality. I doubt anybody can say otherwise. The shape of a female's lips, the way that the small of her back molds slowly into the curve of her hips and the slope of her ass.. The shape of the female sex itself. All is bred for functionality, but in that functionality is found aesthetic beauty. There is a reason that the Grecian goddess of love was just that, a goddess..

You make love to a woman. Even as a woman that's what you do. You can't make love the same way to a man. Granted, a man can fuck a woman. But only a woman can be made love to. A man, though, he can excite in a completely different way. My man, he excites me when he takes me, when he takes advantage of my sensuality and my womanhood.. To him I give submission. I could never give that to a woman the same way I give it to him.

Those are all things I thought as we drove, my Master and I. To the Pussy Corral. I know. Not as romantic as some might like. A kind of terse name really. There's often nothing romantic about these places. It's sex, pure and simple. I often wonder, while there, how often these women are looked at in the way I look at them. Not objects of simple lust. I appreciate the whole of them, not just tits and ass. When I desire a woman I want ALL of her. I don't want just the bits. I want to make her whole room disappear. Maybe that's why I'm so welcome here. When I look at them, even the men love to watch that.. When they dance for me then the men always want to see more.. They tip to see more.

As we walk in I see a few familiar faces. We've been here before. A few male pairs of eyes turn our way, mostly for me.. I cut a stunning figure. I won't lie. Lithe and with auburn hair, hazelish eyes. I dress my body lovingly, to be noticed without looking that way. Today was no different. I wore a short skirt, not sinfully so, black and flared slightly so it licked at midthigh. I knew that if I bent just right it'd slide up enough to show the seam of my thigh high stockings. The choker (black leather and my public collar) and a simple red top that hugged my curves and showed off just enough cleavage as well as black ankle-strap high heels finished my look. Sex.. It was like wearing sex, and the eyes on my Master and me confirmed that.

I slid into a small booth, followed by my Master. We snugged close together, me in the crook of his arm where I belonged. We watched silently, at first. We'd pick our favourite later. We'd done this a few more times. I remember the first time. He'd said he'd decided to give me a treat. I had no idea what treat he meant, but I obeyed and followed his directions. I dressed as sexily as I could, much like today, and he'd taken me here, to this very same strip bar. We'd watched and waited, going through several cycles of girls until he found the one he liked.. A gorgeous Asian woman..

She came right to us when she was finished, asking right out if we wanted a dance, a dance just for us. He told her no, and she seemed disappointed. I found out later that he'd been looking for that. He added, as an almost after thought, "I want to watch you dance for her," as he nodded his head to me. Oh, it felt like Christmas. If only you could have seen this girl.

She couldn't have been more then five foot five inches, but she filled our space. Her scent seemed to be every place as she drew closer, musky and deep, dark as her eyes. They drew me in, those eyes. I followed them out of our booth and into a chair nearby. I loved watching those eyes. They were almond shaped, slanted gently. She kohled her lashes and lined her lower lids perfectly. It made her eyes look larger but accentuated their exoticness. And that hair. I can remember that hair. It draped over my arms like silk, dark, deep black silk, as she tossed her head and danced for me.

I was careful, placing my hands at her hips gently. I knew I shouldn't. I knew that a man would be asked to stop, but she didn't tell me that. She let me caress my hands down her hips. I teased at the elastic of her g-string, never meaning to really remove it, and she laughed softly. She leaned in, whispering huskily in my ear, "I'd let you.. But," and she just shrugged her shoulders, turning to grind her ass against my lap. God.. I wanted her, he could see that.. So could the others.. And I knew the poor soul on the main stage wasn't getting the attention she probably deserved. I didn't care.

This girl, this Asian morsel, she kept going, letting me loosen the strings of her top so it fell away. Then she turned again, her breasts at eye level. Perfect. That's all a person can think when faced with exactly that. I wanted to reach out and touch them.. But I knew that would be going to far.. She leaned in again, and her heated breath teased my ear lobe as she spoke again, "I think I want you."

I blinked and replied softly, thinking she must be joking, "Really, is that you or the twenty dollar lap dance talking." Her only reply was wordless as she moved to straddle my left thigh, and my hand resting there. She dropped, grinding her groin against my thigh as well as my hand by default. I could feel it then, wet heat. God, she DID want me.. I could see him out of the corner of my eye, smirking. I don't know how he knew, but he knew.. I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing. I enjoyed my dance silently, watching her bend, her face lower and near to my lap and her hands on my knees, back arching so it looked like a ramp to heaven. Before I knew what she was on about one of her hands snaked up my skirt, sliding past my stockings and to my crotch. She pressed her fingertips there and ran them up my exposed slit.

I looked to her, eyes to her eyes and couldn't keep the surprise or the dreamy pleasure off my face. She tickled down my soaking wet pussy before removing her hand with aching slowness, licking her fingertips as she straightened and whispered softly, "The dance is free. Give me two hours."

I blinked, watching her go, pausing only long enough to run her fingertips over my Master's lips. He smiled to her evenly, betraying no true emotion, and watched her go. I snugged back into the booth, speaking softly. "Do you know what she said?" I told him, word for word, and he only nodded.

"We wait for her then," he whispered huskily into my ear, nipping at the lobe teasingly. And we did wait. We saw her again briefly, just long enough for her to drop a matchbook on our table. Inside she'd scrawled "Back entrance, twenty minutes." Obvious instructions. I didn't even know what to do or say.. Luckily he did. He picked up the matchbook and tucked it into his pocket and led me out of the booth and toward the front door. "You could use some air before we leave."

We waited outside briefly, looking for her when the time was right. She came out, in jeans, a t-shirt and sneakers. She looked just like she had inside though. Even in regular clothing she exuded sex, she WAS sex. Oh, I felt like I was dripping down my thighs as we walked to our car. I started to get into the front seat when I felt her hand grab mine. "Back here," she said with a little tug, indicating the back seat, "Please?" I looked to my Master and he nodded. I climbed in with her, and I wasn't sorry at all.

She started in immediately, the moment after the door had closed. She tugged up my skirt, and I squeaked with surprise and unconvincing protest. She shushed me softly, and traced her hands up my thighs, taking my skirt higher until it was around my waist. "What if somebody can see in," I asked breathily?

I could see his eyes in the rear view window and was asking him, but it was her that answered. "Then let them see. I don't care, and I don't think he cares either. And I know what you are to him. We see a lot of sex in that place, even the quiet kind that doesn't come from penetration." I gasped softly as she punctuated that word with a sudden press into me. Her fingertips teased in and out gently, slick and hot with my moisture. She traced them down my thighs slowly, and I could feel the tracks of wetness grow chilly as they cooled. "Already hot and ready. Is she always this way?" The question was to him, and he only nodded silently. I could tell he'd be taking a back seat to this whole event, only stepping in when he felt the need.

She smiled at me and turned my hips a little, causing my back to fall against the car door. "Well, lets get a closer look then, shall we?" I gasped softly as she bent, pressing her lips to my slit. Her tongue teased gently, pressing my pussy lips open and into my burning hot hole. I cried out when she did that, and she laughed into my sex, causing a vibration of sensation that made my pussy clench and brought my hands to her hair. I twined them into those silken locks tightly, pulling her closer and more tightly into me. She lapped at my clit a few times before tearing herself free, smacking at my cunt lightly as she did. "No, no.. I think we'll have to wait now. You can't be that rough with me. I won't allow it. Now straighten up and tug your skirt down so you don't look indecent when you get out."

I looked to Master with need on my face. "Do as she says, Love. She'll have nearly as much power over you tonight as I do. I'll be the deciding how far she goes, but she can do as she likes until she hits a point I decide is to far." I felt my stomach flip flop then. I couldn't believe what he'd said. It felt like almost too much, but I listened and obeyed. I didn't have a choice, and even if I did, well, would I have protested, REALLY protested?

We arrived home, in what felt like forever, and went in. I felt so nervous, and in my own home. I hovered near the door, my hands nervously toying with each other as I watched them. My Master and this woman whose name I didn't even know. They chatted back and forth with ease, him showing her around. I watched them travel down the hall, toward our bedroom. I thought, "He surely isn't taking her there is he?" I stood, rocking from foot to foot nervously until he called for me.. And I? I came running.

"I think you're overdressed," he said as I walked in and stopped just inside the doorway. I saw her sitting on the edge of our bed, watching thoughtfully. "Off with those," adding, "Slave!" in a gruff voice when I hesitated moments to long. I felt a little frightened suddenly. Nobody had ever seen us together, not like this, let alone some stranger. But I listened, god knows I wanted to obey.

I slid out of my shirt and bent to help my skirt fall and pool around my ankles. I reached to undo one of the straps on my high heels when her voice stopped me, "Not just yet, I think. I like you in those. And that garter belt is to yummy to do away with." She beckoned me closer, and I moved into her reach. His hand met my ass in a stinging smack as I passed him to get to her, a reminder to obey him more quickly in the future.

When I reached her she let her hands fall at my waist, fingers kneading gently into my flesh. Her face came to the level of my breasts, and I could feel her breath hot on my skin as she leaned in. Her teeth nipped at one of my nipples, bringing a soft cry from my lips. I shuddered gently and leaned into her, feeling my knees giving way a little. She responded by pulling me into her harder. I lost my footing and caught myself with one knee beside her thighs on the bed. "Mm, the other one too." I obliged, and brought my other knee up to straddle her lap. She continued to tease my breasts, nipping and suckling, marking my skin as she went. I responded by grinding my groin against her thighs, moaning in pleasure as my hands wound through her hair.

She moved suddenly, strong for a girl of her size, and spilled me to the bed on my back. My legs hung over the edge, and I moved a little to pull my whole body onto the bed. Her hand on my belly stopped me. She stroked my skin gently, working from just below my breasts and past the softness of my navel and over black lace to the small rise of my lower abdomen and onto my pubis. Her hands traced along my labia, parting my lips slowly, and she looked carefully. I felt myself redden and began to pull my legs together suddenly embarrassed. She slapped my pussy gently. "No, keep them apart. I want to see what I've been kissing. So soft and smooth.. Why are you cheeks so red? It's beautiful. I love a woman's wet pussy. Don't you?" I knew that was for Master because her head had turned.

"Hers is particularly lovely I think." I watched her nod in agreement, and she moved from the bed to kneel on the floor, her eye level a little higher then my sex. She looked to my face with an impudent smile and leaned in as if to get a closer look. I felt her tongue as she drew in, and I gasped, bucking my hips to her face. I shuddered softly and tossed my head side to side as she began teasing my sopping wet pussy. I looked to my Master, lust in my eyes. She kept at me.. Licking my slit, rubbing my clit with the flat of her tongue like a cat, all the while I cried out and whimpered in pleasure.. And she.. She moaned into my mound, seeming to enjoy it as much as I did. Perfect.

Her hands took on their own life, teasing my lips, pressing into my tightness and fucking in and out as hard as any man could fuck a woman. She moved harder, faster, nipping and sucking at my clit roughly while she did. I felt my spine bow and hips forcefully press to her lips again. Her free hand went to one of my legs, and she hooked the knee over her shoulder, rising a little so my hips were raised and my thighs parted even more. Her hand fell to my now exposed ass, and she spanked it firmly. I heard it ring out and gasped for air as the sting and heat of it spread, my world swam before I blinked my eyes closed.

It felt like to much. She arched my hips up further, and it felt almost like a man holding me up, fucking me, taking me. I'd never felt like this with a woman before. I felt like I was still my Master's. I was still his property, but I felt like she had taken a piece of me, owning that part right in front of him. Like she possessed a small part of me the way that he owned all of me, but I was only a loan for her to do with as she pleased, for now.

I felt dizzy and like I was floating before I opened my eyes and turned my head to look to my Master, lust in my eyes and a little confusion. I came right as I looked to him, hard, my hips twitching against her lips and hands reaching to pull her head gently closer to my cunt. I cried out loudly, and he only watched as I felt my vision reel and my eyes closed again, my body exhausted.